What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Bani - Puerto Madero

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Hey. Any contacts in surat, gujarat. I'm new here.
  2. bambaka:
    Any recommendations for Mississauga?
  3. bambaka:
    Any one in Mississauga?
  4. Guest:
    please let me know any indian girl massage in scarbough
  5. Guest:
    looking indian girl in scarbough
  6. Guest:
    hyderabad massage
  7. Guest:
    Mumbai
  8. Guest:
    where best massage vietnam? blue is sky? :rolf
  9. Guest:
    black women absolutely give the best head - it's not even technique, their mouths just feel awesome
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage Edmonton Downtown Central!!!! Happy Family Day to everyone!!! 587-982-6052 (only text):heart2:heart2:heart2
  11. Guest:
    hows the famfam errbody?
  12. Guest:
    Open
  13. Garo:
    416 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE $30/60 min :rolfFREE PARKING :car2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto / Shahika and Melinda /
  14. Guest:
    Scarborough
  15. Guest:
    East York
  16. Guest:
    Calgary
  17. Guest:
    Any in Oakville?
  18. Guest:
    Good Indian?
  19. Guest:
    Looking for best downtown
  20. Guest:
    Dr hug
  21. Guest:
    Who offers 4 hands?
  22. Guest:
    Lander
  23. Guest:
    👄Oakville 👄Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage 💋647-262-9889👄71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville :heart5:heart2:heart5
  24. Guest:
    Where PAUL KERSEY/T BICKLE
  25. Guest:
    Massage 4 mains

Fezzie

Reaction score
Yeah, this Bani has been around since 3 years ago. She used to rent a place in Rodriguez Pena in tandem with a pretty lady named Ceci. If I'm not mistaken they still work together in their Puerto Madero spa.

They are probably the only ones to have the guts to work out of the most upscale neighborhood in Buenos Aires.

Megan M

Reaction score
I made an appointment with Bani to have a massage because she works relatively close. I'm fairly certain she's been around for a while, but she's new to the area and has a nice place with a friend not far from the Women's Bridge.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Especiales/Bani/Bani1.htm

I'd say odds are that's not her in the photos, or if so, maybe pictures circa 1997. In real life she looks to be about 35 and pleasantly attractive.

The apartment was new and pristine. Very clean. She also had what looked to be about a $1500 deluxe massage table with about 15 cm of padding. Wow.

Her massage was very, very good, but just short of Nailea standards. I think everything was on the table as finishing goes, but I wasn't sufficiently turned on to want to do her. Her happy ending was also very good, though not fantastic. She charges 150p.

All in all it was quite good. If you happen to be in Puerto Madero or want a massage in a little more upscale place, this is a good choice. The massage isn't as good as that of Nailea, but then again, a couple of times in Nailea's place I've seen creepy-crawlies skittering around the bathroom.