Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asia Spa 514-315-8614 4227 St-jacques

Il est vrai qu'elles sont gourmandes. Je pense que ces filles sont dans le trouble dans leur vie d'immigrante. Je sais pas, peut-être ont-elles à rembourser leur passeur pour immigrer ici. Sais pas.
Moi, j'y vais plus depuis que je me suis fait faire un 4 mains assez spécial...
La première fois 1/2 heure avec Judith et Belinda, je veux juste un HJ à la fin, soit 20$ chaque comme annoncé et demandé. Judith voulait plus d'options mais Belinda était d'accord. 4 mains, 1/2 heure avec HJ = 75$. Good deal!
La semaine d'après, je récidive. Grace et Kiki arrive une demi heure en retard après que j'ai entendu le gars d'à côté hurler de bonheur. Haaaaaaa!
Elles entrent. Je connaissais Kiki de chez Spa Ocean. L'autre c'est Grace. Je leur fait la même proposition. Elles commencent, mais là Grace en met, me frôle et tout et tout, et me propose un thai à 80$. Je ne prends jamais de thai pour une demi heure, trop cher et plus avec deux filles, c'est pas juste Mr Happy qu'elles vont vider, c'est mon portefeuille qu'elle vise. Je leur propose les deux topless. Grace dit Ok mais me demande de voir l'argent avant. On arrête tout. Je montre l'argent et c'est reparti dix minutes viennent de s'envoler. Kiki enlève sa blouse, pas Grace. Je peux caresser ses seins en dessous de sa blouse et en plus elle commence le HJ que je désire à 10 minutes de la fin. Je dis Wow pas tout de suite, Grace continue. Je me retourne sur le ventre pour qu'elle arrête, je veux un massage 4 mains bon, elle continue quand même si je suis sur le ventre (imaginez la scène, au viol!). Kiki me dit on va continuer après ne t'en fait pas. Ok je me laisse faire mais là elles se mettent toutes les deux à se parler en chinois toute en continuant de me branler, comme si elle parlait du dernier Tout le monde en parle. Je zoui, 10 minutes avant la fin, Grace me masse les oreilles mais Kiki reste au corps. A la fin Grace me dans un surplus pour le bon massage qu'elle a eu. C'est un big NON, restent gentilles vont même me reconduire à la porte. Facture = 120$ 1/2 heure avec un Mr Happy pas heureux du tout....

It's too bad that there are bad experiences here... I was so lucky to meet Suzy the first time and I always arrange to have her...

You've probably figured out that I'm a real fan... she's a true gem... this trip I saw her twice.

She's a very pleasant girl who gives a marvelous massage for the full time. She makes you feel welcome and appreciated. She really is my all time favorite.

Stoped by this place. No appointment. I was greeted by a mid 20's japanese girl. Her name is Lily. I asked for 30 minutes (25$ if you choose the table) otherwise it is 35$.

She is very talktative, maybe too much to my taste. Massage was OK, she keeps complimenting you about your body, you face, so on and so on... She is not mechanical at all, she likes what she does.

On the flip we talked about options available. She is open minded. YMMV.

Face: 7,5 /10
Body: 8/10
Massage Skills: 8/10
Service: 9/10

Repeat: probably, because I like trying other MP's

Any recent activities here? I keep seeing this place advertised on the paper.

On there web site it is written 50$ Thai 1h. Is it a real thai on is it bull anyone knows?

any recent news on this place? i'm planning either to go here or to LND on saturday...

Must be getting older because I'm forgetting names, but I think her name was Lily.

In any event, I dropped by a little while back. Had a girl from Hong Kong, looked mid-20s. Took 30mins for $25. She gives a strong, good massage, and looks good naked. Not mechanical, seemed to enjoy things, but also seemed to feel the need to play the cute-young-asian-girl role, which I dislike.

Paid $80 tip.

Place has a room with a futon or room with a table. Table's a bit small if you're paying $80.

Guess I got lucky! Had Hellen, wears dark glasses, a 7+/10 beauty, tall, skinny but not too much, she's upwards of mid-twenties and has had a child. Very sweet.
Entrance fee 50$, expect to leave at least 80 tip for thai, like other places.

Shower in the room, parked in front. It's up on 3rd floor, nice. My second such visit for asian thai at 100 + 1hr entrance fee, and always quite satisfying. Nothing to add or mention ratings about, because this is a massage thread and I don't consider a thai massage to be a massage, so I rather not comment. For a pure regular massage she might be excellent, I don't know.

I'd give the place an overall 3.5/5 rating. No massage table, mattress on floor. Big shower, plenty of soap & hot water. Far enough from busy places to find parking.

The other place was on Notre-Dame in the same area. I think there's three of them in that area.

Anyhow, a possible repeat, as service was excellent. You get what you pay for, extra info only as PM, and only if you're nice.

I saw a cute but chubby latina named Nikita in her early 20's here a little while back. When I met her at the presentation I thought she was shy, but I didn't pay it that much attention. I badly misjudged. What seemed like shyness was actually complete disinterest. My session with her was completely mechanical, from massage to flip. An absolute waste of time and money.

Eva colombiana!!

Guys!... you must try Eva at 6442 St Laurent corner beaubien instead! lotsssssss of fun!!!! wowwwwwwwwwwww

Ok guys, this is my first review but I've been to many MP around Atwater area.. I tried for the 1st time Asia Spa last friday and here is the story :

I got there just before lunch time on friday (had a bad morning at work LOL) ... so I get there, very easy to find inside the little mall... not so discret but whatever...
I step in, no one... 1 hello... 2 hello louder... than that Asian girl rushes to the front.... wearing a very sexy lingerie.. (but she is tall and strong ...)

she asked me to enter the place... once we get to the back I asked her to see the other girls avalaible. she replied that only one but that she was with another customer... (all the rooms seems to be empty from what I saw but ok ... she is still cute with a nice rack ;) ) so I take place to what seems to be the larger room... matress on the floor... very basic decoration and a corner shower... She brings a bunch of towels to cover the bed (straigh from the cloth dryer.. ) she ask me for how long, i replied about 45 min... she replied its 50$. so lets go !

i get undress, lay down on my stomach and wait for her to come back.... took 3 long minutes.... she starts caressing my back and legs and butts... no massage here.. not even 5 minutes after she asked if I want to take options... I tell her that Yes. she asked me if it was my first time here.. I said yes but I ususally go to Neferti and Atwater Studio... well she goes what to do you want ? I asked her if she would CBJ. she told me that for me cuz I was cute it would be 60 $. Oh btw at the same moment she finally told me her name... COCO... so I told her ok for 60 but topless. she said topless would be 70. I replied ok but u do it on ur knee. she goes sure with a that charming little voice.

so she asked me to flip... (ok that wasnt a long massage)... she grabs a condom and she puts it with her mouth (very very nice :)) ) so she starts the BJ.. then her phone rings... and she rushed for it... I'm like WHATTT ?!?!?!.... 2 minutes passes... she says to the orders girls thats calling cuz shes late to hurry cuz she is alone while she was back on my case.... So I get her full attention again... I ask her to remove her top (corset)... OMG huge desapontement those big bood just dropped and they arent too pretty... but its ok I'm getting a nice CBG and she likes to suck my nutts !!! Nice !!! I get up so she can continue on her knees... her stupid phone rings again....and of course she gets it... 2 minutes again sorry it was a good custumer... its ok i tell her... she goes u know what I give u full service cuz ur so nice and she get in doggy position Ass straigh up.... I would like to fuck her in the ass but I got another idea instead... I told her to come back on the blow job and that I would prefer to cum over her big tits with her holding them with to make the huge rack... (fantasy of mine and also..i'm married so didnt wanna fuck...) so she goes well ok but not on my face ok. OK no prob LOL LOL LOL ...

she was sucking for a good 20 minutes... and I could touch her boobs and i was starting to control her head a little to get her to deeptroath a little more on.. she didnt mind until I got her to gag a little. She goes let me do it.... with some tears in her eye (btw i'm just a regular 6.5 inch...) she took it all and her nose touched my pelvis... OMG that was it I was about to explode and she felt it too... I remove the condom quickly I grabbed my self aimed at her chin and GOOOO she got it in her mouth on her cheeks, nose, lips and I was keeping that big load since a little while so it wasnt small.. i rapidly aimed at her bood to finish the eruption... I could tell in from her look that she wasnt so happy but its didnt go to her eyes.. LOL i told her that I was sorry... she goes that it was ok.. I told her I would give 80 $ she of course said OK with her asian tipical smile.... so i jumped in the shower... she put a bunch of towel on the floor of the shower ... took me a little while to get that Coconut oil off my back... smell way too strong to go back to work like that... ROFL...

I dressed up.. pay her, she told me that she was there all fridays if I wanted to see her again... on my way out I crossed that super hot young asian girl... I would have pick her up first but the story could have been very much different... I had a blast.... !!!!!

jump back into the metro.... my afternoon at work was kinda non-productive....

Place location : 9/10
Clean Place : 7/10 .. i've seen worst but much better
CoCo : late 30s maybe 40s Boob 5/10 Face 7/10 Body 7/10 CBJ 12/10

I would go back... maybe with Coco but I would prefer a more delicate asian girl so I will see when I get a chance to go again.

hope you appreciated the review / storyline of my 1st adventure at AsiaSpa..

Question : did anyone tryed the place in WestmountSquare SpaPhoenix ??

Ok guys, this is my first review but I've been to many MP around Atwater area.. I tried for the 1st time Asia Spa last friday and here is the story :

I got there just before lunch time on friday (had a bad morning at work LOL) ... so I get there, very easy to find inside the little mall... not so discret but whatever...
I step in, no one... 1 hello... 2 hello louder... than that Asian girl rushes to the front.... wearing a very sexy lingerie.. (but she is tall and strong ...)

she asked me to enter the place... once we get to the back I asked her to see the other girls avalaible. she replied that only one but that she was with another customer... (all the rooms seems to be empty from what I saw but ok ... she is still cute with a nice rack ;) ) so I take place to what seems to be the larger room... matress on the floor... very basic decoration and a corner shower... She brings a bunch of towels to cover the bed (straigh from the cloth dryer.. ) she ask me for how long, i replied about 45 min... she replied its 50$. so lets go !

i get undress, lay down on my stomach and wait for her to come back.... took 3 long minutes.... she starts caressing my back and legs and butts... no massage here.. not even 5 minutes after she asked if I want to take options... I tell her that Yes. she asked me if it was my first time here.. I said yes but I ususally go to Neferti and Atwater Studio... well she goes what to do you want ? I asked her if she would CBJ. she told me that for me cuz I was cute it would be 60 $. Oh btw at the same moment she finally told me her name... COCO... so I told her ok for 60 but topless. she said topless would be 70. I replied ok but u do it on ur knee. she goes sure with a that charming little voice.

so she asked me to flip... (ok that wasnt a long massage)... she grabs a condom and she puts it with her mouth (very very nice :)) ) so she starts the BJ.. then her phone rings... and she rushed for it... I'm like WHATTT ?!?!?!.... 2 minutes passes... she says to the orders girls thats calling cuz shes late to hurry cuz she is alone while she was back on my case.... So I get her full attention again... I ask her to remove her top (corset)... OMG huge desapontement those big bood just dropped and they arent too pretty... but its ok I'm getting a nice CBG and she likes to suck my nutts !!! Nice !!! I get up so she can continue on her knees... her stupid phone rings again....and of course she gets it... 2 minutes again sorry it was a good custumer... its ok i tell her... she goes u know what I give u full service cuz ur so nice and she get in doggy position Ass straigh up.... I would like to fuck her in the ass but I got another idea instead... I told her to come back on the blow job and that I would prefer to cum over her big tits with her holding them with to make the huge rack... (fantasy of mine and also..i'm married so didnt wanna fuck...) so she goes well ok but not on my face ok. OK no prob LOL LOL LOL ...

she was sucking for a good 20 minutes... and I could touch her boobs and i was starting to control her head a little to get her to deeptroath a little more on.. she didnt mind until I got her to gag a little. She goes let me do it.... with some tears in her eye (btw i'm just a regular 6.5 inch...) she took it all and her nose touched my pelvis... OMG that was it I was about to explode and she felt it too... I remove the condom quickly I grabbed my self aimed at her chin and GOOOO she got it in her mouth on her cheeks, nose, lips and I was keeping that big load since a little while so it wasnt small.. i rapidly aimed at her bood to finish the eruption... I could tell in from her look that she wasnt so happy but its didnt go to her eyes.. LOL i told her that I was sorry... she goes that it was ok.. I told her I would give 80 $ she of course said OK with her asian tipical smile.... so i jumped in the shower... she put a bunch of towel on the floor of the shower ... took me a little while to get that Coconut oil off my back... smell way too strong to go back to work like that... ROFL...

I dressed up.. pay her, she told me that she was there all fridays if I wanted to see her again... on my way out I crossed that super hot young asian girl... I would have pick her up first but the story could have been very much different... I had a blast.... !!!!!

jump back into the metro.... my afternoon at work was kinda non-productive....

Place location : 9/10
Clean Place : 7/10 .. i've seen worst but much better
CoCo : late 30s maybe 40s Boob 5/10 Face 7/10 Body 7/10 CBJ 12/10

I would go back... maybe with Coco but I would prefer a more delicate asian girl so I will see when I get a chance to go again.

hope you appreciated the review / storyline of my 1st adventure at AsiaSpa..

Question : did anyone tryed the place in WestmountSquare SpaPhoenix ??

Hi,

Went there recently, nice, clean place, was led to a rather large room, mattress on the floor, shower. The woman told me she'd send the girl, asked her if I could choose and she said okay, but then I asked for a quick description, there were 2 available, one Chinese and another I forgot where she was from. With a name like Spa Asia, went for the obvious choice, the Chinese.

I took a shower, then the girl came, started the massage on my stomach, asked her what her was, Suzy. I remembered reading good reviews about her here, so I immediately thought I would probably have a good time, and I did. The massage was maybe a bit too long to my taste, but it was relaxing, she went from back, butt, arms, legs, using all kinds of techniques, wasn't bad at all. She seemed a bit tired, wished she had been a bit more talkative, but she was nice and soft, and calm, and the options weren't disappointing either.

I really enjoyed my time there. It didn't feel rushed, everything flowed well.

I don't go to massage parlours very often, but it is the first time I feel I could very well go back to the place in the not so far future. But it is a secret to no one that what matters is the girl, not the MP. Suzy is probably in her late 20's, nice body, okay face, obviously experienced. This is probably the key, if you go for the very young with a cute face, almost guaranteed failure :), and based on the negative reviews here, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case with this place as well, because as I have just mentioned, a MP doesn't dictate exactly how its employees behave, it's a separate thing.

But for sure, with Suzy, felt no rush and we must have spent less than a minute talking about money, felt no pressure whatsoever.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  5. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  6. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  7. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💫💥Monday, ❤💘 Tracy, 💞💋tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💗Mimi,💗💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  12. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💗💫💦💞 Monday, 💘👄 Cici, 👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. 💗💞 Nana, 💞💋slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💞 Kelly, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💫💞 💦💋 Monday, 💥 Carmen, 💋(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤Monday, 💋💞Sophia, 💘💗25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, very pretty. and Tammy💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  22. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Monday, 😘💘 Ada, 💋💋 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and Fifi 🏵 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  28. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  30. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  43. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  44. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
Back