Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD ๐Ÿ’–IU Wellness and Beauty Spa@7220 Kennedy Rd, Markham. Ont. โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 470 6699

8796ca9d2e5f6bf5a6586b853a34f799.jpeg
Another Great day to be at I&U
I & U Wellness Center
..... located in CIBC bank plaza, 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B, just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. It is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 large en - suite rain shower rooms and one bath room at the end of the hall way. We have 4-5 well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas on duty every day. Tel...(905) 470 6699 (tel:4375229961)
Cute Kiki, crazy funny Viet Yumi, New sexy Vicky and nice great massage Amy on duty...
Here are the info of the girls....
New girl Vicky
....she is a very good looking sexy and young girl in her low 30s , about 5' 4" tall, about 100 lbs with nice slim slender body and curves and great personality . She can provide medium to strong massage, open minded. Another hidden gem is all I can say.
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
KiKi
..........She is in her mid 20s, petite girl with nice slim slender body. She has never been into this business, She just got a few training from RMT clinic and trying out here, she is getting better and better and having lots of good feed backs with so many repeat customers and became a super star in just a few weeks. Pls be gentle and nice to her, you will have a great time.She can speak excellent Cantonese.
Yumi....Service queen from Vietnam ,she is a very good looking new Viet girl in her 30s, with nice slim slender body, curves and melons. She is very pretty, very friendly, weak English, she has worked in Taiwan spas for a few yrs , so she can provide good strong massage, very easy going , lots of skills under her sleeves, knows how to flirt and willing to please.. just be nice and gentle you will have a great time. No surprise she already have a few repeat customers in just a few days. I dare say she is the perfect mixture of cute Kiki and wild Lucy, the best mixture of both world.
Amyโ€ฆ,she is a very good looking girl . She can provides a good strong massage , great touch and quite open minded. She is a star at Richmond Hill spas. Just be nice and generous, you will have a good time.
Jessica ....She is the tall very popular Jessica , the one lots of you guys are looking for for a long time. She is looking much younger and prettier. than before. She is well known for her medium strong massage and GFE touch. Advance booking is a must. By appointments only.

Amy reviews by little John:Valentines Day does not have much to do with me.
Getting sick and tired of reading all those happy ending reviews which have been over flooding in MP....
Anyhow, saw a great review about Amyโ€™s therapeutic massage, so I visited IU today and tired out Amy. Asked for an hour session, 30minutes for body massage and 30 minutes for foot massage. Amy started with body massage; she cautiously assessed my response while she was applying pressure strength in her massage. At the same time, she kept communicating with me before she increased the intensity so as to make sure the appropriate amount of pressure strength was being used on different parts of my body. My tensed muscles on back neck, shoulders and lower back were being loosened up. My arms and all the way down to the fingertips were well massaged, that greatly eased the numbing on my arthritis wrist due to using mouse intensively every day. The second half for foot massage was amazing; Amy was perceived as a professional Reflexologist; she knows how intimately the sole of the feet related to the body. The circulation in my lower body was activated greatly. I felt the warmth on my feet and toes. The whole session was so cozy that I did not even have the need for a jerk out happy ending. I asked Amy how much tip she would expect for this session, she generously replied that any amount you feel like to tip would be all good and appreciated. Thumbs-UP service!
Yumi the service queen...
just had a session with Yumi for the 3rd time. This girl is much much better than anyone else I have ever seen. Getting better and better with every esssion. The massage, the touch, the skills, the charm, the sweetness, she has it all. I donโ€™t even know how to describe it..She made my litle guy felt like it was going in and out of a tight pussy with a little popping sound. All I can say is she has the magic touch as good as Sara of Perla and Michelle at E&M. Just go on all four and enjoy the ride.. She 'll take you to places you have never been to..
She can also provide the best fun in the shower if you know how to treat her well. She was so playful in the shower that reminds me of the Japanese and Swiss mixed girl from Perla who's so famous for her moves in the shower after the sessions . I forgot the name, I believe it was Sakura. This Yumi is my absolute number one favourite for now.
Just go on all four like that and she'll take care of the rest.
Kiki review๏ผšๅŠ ๆ‹ฟๅคง็†Š็Œซ said:
I decided to go see a girl that nobody had reviewed tonight and take a chance.
I read she was young and had a good massage. I was looking for that specifically.
I&U is on Kennedy rd and near Denison. The place is clean and had a shower in the room. There is a lady at the front who greets you and she spoke English.
I booked Kiki based on her being a little younger than other girls I knew that worked there.
Kiki is very pretty. Her face reminds me of a college student and her body is very small compared to all the other girls at the spa. She is very friendly and talkative. She told me about where is from and how long she has been in Canada. I donโ€™t think she speaks a lot of English but her massage skills are more than enough.
She massaged me like a professional for the first half an hour. She was as good as any Chinese masseuse I have seen in the past at a legit place. Very happy with her massage.
Her hands like to explore my body from behind and she was really good at touching me in all the right places. There was no place she didnโ€™t touch.
She told me to turn over and asked me what extras I wanted. I wasnโ€™t looking to spend much money today so I didnโ€™t ask for anything. I just told her to take care of me. She was very strong and erotic. She went from really slow to really fast and made sure she paid lots of attention to my balls and crack too.
I released within 2-3 mins because I was so horny.
She cleaned me up and made sure I got the rest of my hour with legs and head massage.
She was very respectful of my time and really appreciated the tip. Sheโ€™s innocent and takes direction very well.
IMG_0548.pngIMG_0577.jpeg

View attachment 431245
Another Great day to be at I&U
I & U Wellness Center
..... located in CIBC bank plaza, 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B, just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. It is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 large en - suite rain shower rooms and one bath room at the end of the hall way. We have 4-5 well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas on duty every day. Tel...(905) 470 6699 (tel:4375229961)
Cute Kiki, crazy funny Viet Yumi, New sexy Vicky and nice great massage Amy on duty...
New girl Vicky
....she is a very good looking sexy and young girl in her low 30s , about 5' 4" tall, about 100 lbs with nice slim slender body and curves and great personality . She can provide medium to strong massage, open minded. Another hidden gem is all I can say.
KiKi
..........She is in her mid 20s, petite girl with nice slim slender body. She has never been into this business, She just got a few training from RMT clinic and trying out here, she is getting better and better and having lots of good feed backs with so many repeat customers and became a super star in just a few weeks. Pls be gentle and nice to her, you will have a great time.She can speak excellent Cantonese.
Yumi....Service queen from Vietnam ,she is a very good looking new Viet girl in her 30s, with nice slim slender body, curves and melons. She is very pretty, very friendly, weak English, she has worked in Taiwan spas for a few yrs , so she can provide good strong massage, very easy going , lots of skills under her sleeves, knows how to flirt and willing to please.. just be nice and gentle you will have a great time. No surprise she already have a few repeat customers in just a few days. I dare say she is the perfect mixture of cute Kiki and wild Lucy, the best mixture of both world.
Amyโ€ฆ,she is a very good looking girl . She can provides a good strong massage , great touch and quite open minded. She is a star at Richmond Hill spas. Just be nice and generous, you will have a good time.
Jessica ....She is the tall very popular Jessica , the one lots of you guys are looking for for a long time. She is looking much younger and prettier. than before. She is well known for her medium strong massage and GFE touch. Advance booking is a must. By appointments only.

Amy reviews by little John:Valentines Day does not have much to do with me.
Getting sick and tired of reading all those happy ending reviews which have been over flooding in MP....
Anyhow, saw a great review about Amyโ€™s therapeutic massage, so I visited IU today and tired out Amy. Asked for an hour session, 30minutes for body massage and 30 minutes for foot massage. Amy started with body massage; she cautiously assessed my response while she was applying pressure strength in her massage. At the same time, she kept communicating with me before she increased the intensity so as to make sure the appropriate amount of pressure strength was being used on different parts of my body. My tensed muscles on back neck, shoulders and lower back were being loosened up. My arms and all the way down to the fingertips were well massaged, that greatly eased the numbing on my arthritis wrist due to using mouse intensively every day. The second half for foot massage was amazing; Amy was perceived as a professional Reflexologist; she knows how intimately the sole of the feet related to the body. The circulation in my lower body was activated greatly. I felt the warmth on my feet and toes. The whole session was so cozy that I did not even have the need for a jerk out happy ending. I asked Amy how much tip she would expect for this session, she generously replied that any amount you feel like to tip would be all good and appreciated. Thumbs-UP service!
Yumi the service queen...
just had a session with Yumi for the 3rd time. This girl is much much better than anyone else I have ever seen. Getting better and better with every esssion. The massage, the touch, the skills, the charm, the sweetness, she has it all. I donโ€™t even know how to describe it..She made my litle guy felt like it was going in and out of a tight pussy with a little popping sound. All I can say is she has the magic touch as good as Sara of Perla and Michelle at E&M. Just go on all four and enjoy the ride.. She 'll take you to places you have never been to..
She can also provide the best fun in the shower if you know how to treat her well. She was so playful in the shower that reminds me of the Japanese and Swiss mixed girl from Perla who's so famous for her moves in the shower after the sessions . I forgot the name, I believe it was Sakura. This Yumi is my absolute number one favourite for now.
Just go on all four like that and she'll take care of the rest.
Kiki review๏ผšๅŠ ๆ‹ฟๅคง็†Š็Œซ said:
I decided to go see a girl that nobody had reviewed tonight and take a chance.
I read she was young and had a good massage. I was looking for that specifically.
I&U is on Kennedy rd and near Denison. The place is clean and had a shower in the room. There is a lady at the front who greets you and she spoke English.
I booked Kiki based on her being a little younger than other girls I knew that worked there.
Kiki is very pretty. Her face reminds me of a college student and her body is very small compared to all the other girls at the spa. She is very friendly and talkative. She told me about where is from and how long she has been in Canada. I donโ€™t think she speaks a lot of English but her massage skills are more than enough.
She massaged me like a professional for the first half an hour. She was as good as any Chinese masseuse I have seen in the past at a legit place. Very happy with her massage.
Her hands like to explore my body from behind and she was really good at touching me in all the right places. There was no place she didnโ€™t touch.
She told me to turn over and asked me what extras I wanted. I wasnโ€™t looking to spend much money today so I didnโ€™t ask for anything. I just told her to take care of me. She was very strong and erotic. She went from really slow to really fast and made sure she paid lots of attention to my balls and crack too.
I released within 2-3 mins because I was so horny.
She cleaned me up and made sure I got the rest of my hour with legs and head massage.
She was very respectful of my time and really appreciated the tip. Sheโ€™s innocent and takes direction very well.
View attachment 431248View attachment 431249
would be great to see new girl vicky and amy picture. at least the back if they are comfortable~! thank you.

Miaโ€™s boobs are the biggest here. She seemed to be on the little bit older side looks wise. But massage and service was very good. I got a bj from her without even asking for it when i saw her last week. And she didnโ€™t even ask for extra tips for the bj. I was really surprised. Lol. Only issue is her English skill is non existent. You will need a translator running on the phone all the time. Lol

Hows she look?

This is what happens when Picky shills for a spa.

Pickyโ€™s way of promoting Lucy.

Need I say more? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean look at the photo he used.

Come on Picky ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• IMG_1500.png
    IMG_1500.png
    2 MB · Views: 72
Thats very odd. My experience with her was different. She was very friendly and willing with me other than dfk and daty part. I agree with the part that her massage skills are not that good. But she took off everything and did body slide on me. She even let me finger her, which many girls dont want to do. I only tipped her 80. She even told me she would let me do something else next time (which I completely missed what she said because i wasnt paying attention to what she was saying). Idk what happened with you. I was gonna see her again soon. But your review is making me re think about it. Who even brings out police raid as an excuse. This is toronto, cops are lazy. They have many other things to do other than raiding spas. This sound like she was making an fake excuse.
And if there is actually a threat for police raid, why did she do a hj. I smell bs.

Thanks for your opinion! Maybe it was an excuse idk. During the session no BS forsure cuz she was on her period, she even showed me her pad with some blood lol... But a girl at Blackpink spa in Vaughan told me Ocean motion got raided recently. This was like couple months ago. I'm not sure if it ties together with this. I agree, cops have other shit to do than raid spas.

Im curious to know when did you go before? like weeks or months? im down to try her again, but after her saying they dont do BS anymore is throwing me off.

Update. Another member DM me saying they has a police inspection Thursday, the day before I visited. So maybe what shes saying is true.

Last edited:
This is what happens when Picky shills for a spa.

Pickyโ€™s way of promoting Lucy.

Need I say more? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean look at the photo he used.

Come on Picky ๐Ÿ˜
whats wrong with the photo? a sexy milf? i guess u haven't seen lucy. she is a horny milf that know how to tease a man really well and has a wonderful sexy body willing to please. you truly never go to i&u an is a keyboard warrior
;) again people here all know you have no use to the community. good luck digging all the pictures that i posted as reference. Many people see my pictures and decide going to i&u but not suko just like you. Again the private message you sent me about Suko doesnt have shower in room and doesn't change towels and table cover, i truly agree with you. even girls said that as well and prefer working at i&u. that says all about i&u compared with suko.

I visited her yesterday as well. I got more out of her. Sheโ€™s nice. Enjoyed my session. Itโ€™s funny that she already knew who I am because we never met before. She said she has heard about meโ€ฆ she said she has bumped into me once but I never noticed herโ€ฆweird, so I told her โ€œwould I not notice you with such big boobs and assโ€ฆ I would notice u from miles away!!!โ€.. as my mouth continued worshipping her...and her mouth continued to worship my 6 pack. I will definitely repeat.
I know your talking shit cuz i saw her period stain pad lol. So you didn't get "more"...

I know your talking shit cuz i saw her period stain pad lol. So you didn't get "more"...
more doesnt mean i licked her period through her pad... or fucked her... you can dm me and i will let you know what i got more, its better to discuss privately.

Hows she look?
Decent mature lady, look is unremarkable, however service wise she is quite liberal for semi legit. I enjoyed throughout my session, great service and excellent attitude. Had her for 1 hour. Massage was roughly half hour and then the fun started, very liberal plus Russian finish. If u like service she is a must. Cheers

Haha bro, thatโ€™s all he does talk shit and take shits!!!! Also a lying piece of ๐Ÿ’ฉ.

Haha

This be Picky on his way to shill.

1713391999845.gif

Miaโ€™s boobs are the biggest here. She seemed to be on the little bit older side looks wise. But massage and service was very good. I got a bj from her without even asking for it when i saw her last week. And she didnโ€™t even ask for extra tips for the bj. I was really surprised. Lol. Only issue is her English skill is non existent. You will need a translator running on the phone all the time. Lol

Bro, you kill me, love your feedback. You are unfiltered lol...

Did you happen to read my review that was posted on yesterday's daily schedule? Had a similar experience but not as blunt as you ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bro, you kill me, love your feedback. You are unfiltered lol...

Did you happen to read my review that was posted on yesterday's daily schedule? Had a similar experience but not as blunt as you ๐Ÿ˜‚
she likes my rod and 6 pack too! enjoy~ take advantage!
love i&u, indeed there are many superstars but recently new girls are starting to step up either they have a more open menu, and provide a bit more service to outshine the superstars
competition is always the best, so everyone improves!
just like when @Bustanut try to attack me every time, i get stronger and he gets weaker ;)

Last edited:

she likes my rod and 6 pack too! enjoy~ take advantage!
love i&u, indeed there are many superstars but recently new girls are starting to step up either they have a more open menu, and provide a bit more service to outshine the superstars
competition is always the best, so everyone improves!
just like when @Bustanut try to attack me every time, i get stronger and he gets weaker ;)
Lol...
What do you expect when you say shit like that??? ๐Ÿคฃ

a6a7072c05255b148ccd90a613ab8034.jpeg

Great lineup today with 5 superstars๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ
I & U Wellness Center
..... 7220 Kennedy Rd, CIBC bank plaza just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 large en - suite rain shower rooms .. We have 4-5 well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas on duty every day. They will have 4 super stars on duty. Please call for appointments at (905) 470 6699or text 437 522 9961(back door available)
New young girl charm Hana ,cute Lu Lu, sweet Angela, sexy service queen Cici on duty..
Best GFE service...... Angela๏ผŒCici๏ผŒHana
Best fun service....Cici,Hana
Best massage....Lulu๏ผŒAngela
Hana
:Fresh superstar๏ผŒSexy muse , very new to Canada๏ผŒgorgeous body,late20s, 162cm height. Real 34C-D,nice firm melon and nice meaty ass.Slim curve shaped , great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and good massage ๏ผŒshe got the repeated customers right away,she is one of the most popular girls,a must try.
๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
Lu Lu...,she is our new very good looking young girl with sweet cute smile. Late 20, 5'5 " tall.She is new in semi spa,worked in clinic before.She can provide good strong massage , very friendly and willing to please.If you like Kiki,you will like our cute lulu too.A must try,not tip hungry.
๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
Angela.....she is our very pretty and sweet and shy petite girl . She is in her low to mid 30s, about 5' 1" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and great sweet personality. . She can provide good strong massage, very friendly and very easy going even though she is a bit on the shy side. Just be nice and gentle, if you can make her laugh and can make her feel comfortable, you will have a real good time.. One guy gave her a 10 out of 10 yesterday said it all.
๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
Cici.........he is our very good looking new girl in her low 30s, about 5' 3" tall, around 105 lbs with nice curves and beautiful C melons. She is very sweet, very easy going, with lots of skills under her sleeves bcuz she was well trained by her best friend Coco from SL. ,She can massage very well , knows how to read,and treat a man well. She is very new in the country, you will need a Google translate apps to communicate with her.
๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
Jessica ....She is the tall very popular Jessica๏ผŒthe one lots of you guys are looking for for a long time. She is looking much younger and prettier. than before. She is well known for her medium strong massage and GFE touch. Advance booking is a must. By appointments only today.
Here are some reviews of girls at I&U......
If you want to go for a good hard massage go for Angela. Best massage i ever had at any spa for a long time. Mid 30, not bad looking .. Good personality on Angela and Yumi. If you like wild and open minded go for Lucy. The reason why i go to I&U because all the girls working there are not tip hungry. All the attendant have good attitude. They don't chase me for tip even though i do tip fair amount. Other spas when you give $40-$50 or even $60 they are still not happy. I have to say Amanda did well with their staff, all the ones listed above are my top list. Amanda the owner is a pretty girl, her massage is average, but she has very smooth skin and also nice melons. Too bad she is restrictive , otherwise she would be on my list .Very good personality. That's why i keep coming back.
Hereโ€™s Hanna review by Faded007:Tried Hanna today and ...g'damn g'damn ..how'd the hell she get all that ass in her pants. Damn to me she looked perfect, bent her ass over and saw how she workd it. Wanted to go deep in it but barely hit the surface. Maybe if I had couple bands would've dropped it on it..lol
but foreal... another beautiful Taiwanese girl looks like she could be yumi's sister. Nice long legs with ass to match. Her boobs were big and well proportioned. She speaks english pretty good so communication was np. She gave Medium massage and she hit some good spots.
Here is a short review of Cici on her first day...
If Cici keeps up the same services that she gave me, she should be a top superstar soon. Her two big melons not only makes her stand out but she used them very well in BS and the sweet memory still stays with me.
Here is Cici review by Faded007:Had an appointment with Cici this week and for those boobies lovers out there she is a must. She has a set of big naturals that are amazing to play with. They were so busty and every time I think of those beautiful mounds I just want to put my head in-between them. Her body is well proportions to the twins and for me she is a perfect size, Goldielocks zone. She also isn't shy, full nude and daty was on the menu.
Lulu review by muscle man:
Lu Lu is a cute rookie. Her massage is reasonable OK, my preferences are her innocence friendly and fun to interact/play with. She has nice boobs and butt which are good enough to enhance a satisfactory pleasure. The only disappointment is she works on Thursday only.
Here is Angela review:
Got some free time during lunch. Went to see Angela again. I tried her back in the days when she started. She improved a lot. Of course she doesnโ€™t remember me since it has been a long time. Her body is way better now with Lululemon leggings, massage was good, and once she touched my thighs she sensed that I was horny so I flipped immediately. She stroked me well and of course I took advantage of worshipping that perfect ass, spin her around since sheโ€™s a spinner. She was moaning so bad while I was finishing ok. I will treat it as a really good acting if itโ€™s not real ๐Ÿ˜†. Another superstar.
Here's another Angela's review:Tried out Angela.. amazing hard massage hit all the right spots. She has nice skin, nice cheeks and definitely not shy. Barely can walk straight..also Chris's jerk is open in same plaza, wicked..love this spot. Only thing left is to roll one up.

Attachments

• a6a7072c05255b148ccd90a613ab8034.jpeg
    a6a7072c05255b148ccd90a613ab8034.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 32
Has anyone ever told you that you have narcissistic behavior. You have a strong need for control and validation. We obviously don't see things the same way but the game you are playing has warped your perception of reality. Like I was respectfully trying to say..stop it, get some help. I don't think you realize how dumb you sound..also I'm not insecure enough to be jealous of you. Pity? Yes Jealous?not possible...cheers
You should get some help since you canโ€™t sleep at 1am. Stop pm me and stop talking to the boss about me not respecting you or not forgive you. it wonโ€™t help you. Thank you. When I donโ€™t respond to you, that means I donโ€™t want to, so Stop forcing and try to complain to other people. You are the one who always need validation from the boss at I&u. Not me

Last edited:
You should get some help since you canโ€™t sleep at 1am. Stop pm me and stop talking to the boss about me not respecting you or not forgive you. it wonโ€™t help you. Thank you. When I donโ€™t respond to you, that means I donโ€™t want to, so Stop forcing and try to complain to other people. You are the one who always need validation from the boss at I&u. Not me
your narcissistic behavior is showing... you need help.. you sound like a person that goes to the park just to punch birds..

Yeah. I dont think they carry condoms there. I was just enjoying her bodyslide with closed eyes. Then suddenly it felt different and moist down there, so i open my eyes and look down to see shes sucking it without rubber.
did u get to cim?

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  5. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  6. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 30th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  7. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  8. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  11. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผšNew white girl Ana young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  23. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  24. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 29th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนSENECA๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  32. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  38. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand coco ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  39. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  40. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  41. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCoco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  45. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 28th , SUNDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LORI ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & LORI โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  49. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...