Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Molly @ MoonWaiting

BIGCORN

Reviewer
Reaction score
If Irean is the service queen of Barbiehouse, Molly is the service queen of MoonWaiting. I do not throw around that title lightly...and Molly is definitely on a level of her own, both in her skills and experience. She was just a very well put together package.

Booking: One thing I don't like about MoonWaiting is that you have to call to book. I called two days in advance and they asked me to call on the day of before 12pm to confirm again. No problems there, however I find that I like having stuff on text that I can refer back to so I don't have to write down the address or hope I remember it later in the day. The receptionist told me the address and parking info when I asked for it.

Parking: Richmond Hill area is always pretty traffic jammy during the afternoons. There is parking available just adjacent of the townhouses, but I opted for a bit more anonymity so I parked at a nearby plaza (mcDs) that was a 5 min walk away. The location was in a high class townhouse area and I noticed there were people loitering around the area.

Pre: I had to actually call again when I arrived as they didn't give me the specific unit of the townhouse. Luckily MoonWaiting always picks up really quickly. They told me to ring the doorbell when I got there to my surprise. When I walked in, Molly was standing at 5'4-5'5 in a black transparent robe and just in her navy blue bra and panties. She is a healthy looking slim, B cups with perky nipples, and average asian ass. I'm not good at describing faces but she was GND and she had cat-like features (in a good way). She looked late 20s to early 30s. We made some small talk on our way up to her room and the townhouse and her room were very high class and organized, I really liked that. Her english is also really good, and she can hold a conversation really well even though I'm not much of a talker. So I guess for those of you that like to talk and have a bit more a connection, you would like that. Anyways, I get to her room and undress and we do the usual mouthwash and shower.

Shower: The shower is not a tub, and is a standing shower. We actually talk quite a bit in the shower and she cleans me front and back before giving me LFK and waterflute. This was the moment that I could tell she was different....her technique was extremely good...she knows how to adjust her suction, depth, and her tongue for different sensations (her tongue technique reminded my of Paulina from Moonwaiting just to give you an idea). After a while, we dry off and head to the bed.

Main: I sit on the edge of the bed and we converse a little more before she starts kissing my upper thigh just kind of teasing me before she goes for BBBJ and BLS on her knees. Again, her technique is really good and without seeing Karina I can easily say she is top 3 at BBBJ at Moonwaiting and Barbiehouse. After a while, she tells me to lie on the bed and she continues BBBJ and BLS. Finally, she straddles me and we start making out. She tells me I have soft lips and that I'm a good kisser halfway so good ego boost (LOL). After a bit of LFK and DFK, she gives me PS. This was my first PS and it honestly happened without me expecting it so I'm not sure how to judge but she was crazy wet (no lube) and I had a feeling I wasn't going to last long. After she grinds on me for a bit while we continued making out and she kisses my ears and neck, she puts the dome on and rides me really fucking good. Why is it good? Because just like her BBBJ, she has a good technique to CG...she knows how to adjust the speed, depth, angle, and she knows how to grind on a cock. Of course, she also does the asian squat for a bit (which I'm feeling like is pretty standard for more service oriented girls). Only thing missing would be the Abella Anderson rotation technique but that is just asking for the impossible (LOL). Molly is tired after a while so we switch positions to missionary. Dead starfish? Not at all. While I started off slower to pace myself, Molly eventually started taking charge on the bottom and she was (somehow) moving herself with her legs and going along with me as we went faster and faster. All the while, she was moaning throughout (definitely sounded natural and sexy...unlike the broken record type of moans some girls just recite every 5 seconds) and we were making out. While I usually like to go slower and more sensual in missionary, I think this faster pace made Molly cum so no complaints but I was starting to reach my limit. After I slow down a bit she asks if I want to do doggy, to which I agree. She puts herself in front of the mirror so I can see the front of her while I fuck her from behind. The view from behind was mediocre if I'm being honest but I kind of expected that (asian ass right?). Still, from all the earlier stimuli, I eventually came while ramming her faster and faster, and this was actually the fastest I came with an SP....I'm usually able to do at least 5 different positions but I'm guessing the PS was what did me in.....I only performed for 15 min in total! Of course, it also didn't help that her moans were really hot and that she really seemed like she enjoys sex in general.

Post: She takes off my condom and cleans me up. She then looks at the clock (I think there was 15 min left?) so she tells me that I deserve a back massage (LOL). Her massage is actually pretty good, I can tell that she was putting in effort and there was some medium to strong presses on my head, neck, and back. Nothing that would get out any knots, but it was a relaxing way to end the session. She did it naked, straddling my back so I was able to look in the mirror at her while she did it...nice plus (lol). We talked a bit while she was massaging me and with 5 min left she tells me to hop in the shower but I tell her that I'm going to shower at home. She tells me that she's going to shower anyways but that she'll walk me out first. I pay and she walks me to the door, and here is where it is kind of off putting. There is an asian man at the bottom floor and he leads me out...not like it ruined my session or anything as he showed up at the end but it was definitely a bit weird to leave like that.

Face: 6.5-7 (she got cuter as the session progressed lol)
Body: 7 (average asian body, b cup)
Service: 10 (service queen and crazy technique)
Attitude: 10 (she likes to talk and it is refreshing as she speaks fluently. I can tell that she genuinely enjoys sex. Those that are extroverted should probably have a better time with her than introverts)
Repeat: Yes (though realistically probably won't happen as she is going back to Vancouver in October and my TDL is just too long)
Damage: $220 for 45 min (good deal in this climate)

This was definitely a really good session...kind of like fucking a FWB.

If Irean is the service queen of Barbiehouse, Molly is the service queen of MoonWaiting. I do not throw around that title lightly...and Molly is definitely on a level of her own, both in her skills and experience. She was just a very well put together package.

Booking: One thing I don't like about MoonWaiting is that you have to call to book. I called two days in advance and they asked me to call on the day of before 12pm to confirm again. No problems there, however I find that I like having stuff on text that I can refer back to so I don't have to write down the address or hope I remember it later in the day. The receptionist told me the address and parking info when I asked for it.

Parking: Richmond Hill area is always pretty traffic jammy during the afternoons. There is parking available just adjacent of the townhouses, but I opted for a bit more anonymity so I parked at a nearby plaza (mcDs) that was a 5 min walk away. The location was in a high class townhouse area and I noticed there were people loitering around the area.

Pre: I had to actually call again when I arrived as they didn't give me the specific unit of the townhouse. Luckily MoonWaiting always picks up really quickly. They told me to ring the doorbell when I got there to my surprise. When I walked in, Molly was standing at 5'4-5'5 in a black transparent robe and just in her navy blue bra and panties. She is a healthy looking slim, B cups with perky nipples, and average asian ass. I'm not good at describing faces but she was GND and she had cat-like features (in a good way). She looked late 20s to early 30s. We made some small talk on our way up to her room and the townhouse and her room were very high class and organized, I really liked that. Her english is also really good, and she can hold a conversation really well even though I'm not much of a talker. So I guess for those of you that like to talk and have a bit more a connection, you would like that. Anyways, I get to her room and undress and we do the usual mouthwash and shower.

Shower: The shower is not a tub, and is a standing shower. We actually talk quite a bit in the shower and she cleans me front and back before giving me LFK and waterflute. This was the moment that I could tell she was different....her technique was extremely good...she knows how to adjust her suction, depth, and her tongue for different sensations (her tongue technique reminded my of Paulina from Moonwaiting just to give you an idea). After a while, we dry off and head to the bed.

Main: I sit on the edge of the bed and we converse a little more before she starts kissing my upper thigh just kind of teasing me before she goes for BBBJ and BLS on her knees. Again, her technique is really good and without seeing Karina I can easily say she is top 3 at BBBJ at Moonwaiting and Barbiehouse. After a while, she tells me to lie on the bed and she continues BBBJ and BLS. Finally, she straddles me and we start making out. She tells me I have soft lips and that I'm a good kisser halfway so good ego boost (LOL). After a bit of LFK and DFK, she gives me PS. This was my first PS and it honestly happened without me expecting it so I'm not sure how to judge but she was crazy wet (no lube) and I had a feeling I wasn't going to last long. After she grinds on me for a bit while we continued making out and she kisses my ears and neck, she puts the dome on and rides me really fucking good. Why is it good? Because just like her BBBJ, she has a good technique to CG...she knows how to adjust the speed, depth, angle, and she knows how to grind on a cock. Of course, she also does the asian squat for a bit (which I'm feeling like is pretty standard for more service oriented girls). Only thing missing would be the Abella Anderson rotation technique but that is just asking for the impossible (LOL). Molly is tired after a while so we switch positions to missionary. Dead starfish? Not at all. While I started off slower to pace myself, Molly eventually started taking charge on the bottom and she was (somehow) moving herself with her legs and going along with me as we went faster and faster. All the while, she was moaning throughout (definitely sounded natural and sexy...unlike the broken record type of moans some girls just recite every 5 seconds) and we were making out. While I usually like to go slower and more sensual in missionary, I think this faster pace made Molly cum so no complaints but I was starting to reach my limit. After I slow down a bit she asks if I want to do doggy, to which I agree. She puts herself in front of the mirror so I can see the front of her while I fuck her from behind. The view from behind was mediocre if I'm being honest but I kind of expected that (asian ass right?). Still, from all the earlier stimuli, I eventually came while ramming her faster and faster, and this was actually the fastest I came with an SP....I'm usually able to do at least 5 different positions but I'm guessing the PS was what did me in.....I only performed for 15 min in total! Of course, it also didn't help that her moans were really hot and that she really seemed like she enjoys sex in general.

Post: She takes off my condom and cleans me up. She then looks at the clock (I think there was 15 min left?) so she tells me that I deserve a back massage (LOL). Her massage is actually pretty good, I can tell that she was putting in effort and there was some medium to strong presses on my head, neck, and back. Nothing that would get out any knots, but it was a relaxing way to end the session. She did it naked, straddling my back so I was able to look in the mirror at her while she did it...nice plus (lol). We talked a bit while she was massaging me and with 5 min left she tells me to hop in the shower but I tell her that I'm going to shower at home. She tells me that she's going to shower anyways but that she'll walk me out first. I pay and she walks me to the door, and here is where it is kind of off putting. There is an asian man at the bottom floor and he leads me out...not like it ruined my session or anything as he showed up at the end but it was definitely a bit weird to leave like that.

Attitude: 10 (she likes to talk and it is refreshing as she speaks fluently. I can tell that she genuinely enjoys sex. Those that are extroverted should probably have a better time with her than introverts)
Repeat: Yes (though realistically probably won't happen as she is going back to Vancouver in October and my TDL is just too long)

Great review, I have been thinking of trying one of the Asian agencies, and your reviews have been greatly appreciated. Molly sounds like a winner👍
Thanks

There is an asian man at the bottom floor and he leads me out...not like it ruined my session or anything as he showed up at the end but it was definitely a bit weird to leave like that.
You 're lucky you met him after the deed was done. I was greeted at the door by him and that killed the mood for me. In call place with guy greeting didn't sit well with me. I had a hard time shakig him out of my head and i couldn't get hard well and just ended up going with BBBJCIM on my semi hard dick. I never go back to MW since that day.

Last edited:
Is she the one in the pictures in their website?
Asian agencies never put real pictures on their website except Dream 4 You that uses pictures heavily photoshopped. So those pictures have no value for reference at all. There is a review forum called AZN747 mostly focusing on Asian agencies.

You 're lucky you met him after the deed was done. I was greeted at the door by him and that killed the mood for me. I had a hard time shakig him out of my head and i couldn't get hard well and just ended up going with BBBJCIM on my semi hard dick. I never go back to MW since that day.
It kind of like when your ugly ass is greeting people at the reception desk. Hypocrite!!!

Hahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂

I’ve been meaning to try Molly but she’s always booked when I am in the mood and I’m not one to advance book. I’m surprised that you need to call, I’ve made all my appointments via text.

If you had to choose between Molly or irean at barbiehouse which would u pick? I just had a session with irean and dont think i can go back to mpas anymore lmao.

If you had to choose between Molly or irean at barbiehouse which would u pick? I just had a session with irean and dont think i can go back to mpas anymore lmao.
Hi, I haven't tried Molly yet... From this review my curiosity is peaked.

I did recently visit Irean and I was pleasantly surprised with her service. I don't think we connected, yet still my time was quite enjoyable, which speaks directly to her commitment to service.

From the current MW roster, Izzy would be someone who I could recommend... If interested. Haven't yet had the opportunity to see Karina.

Easily would go with Molly, Irean's looks are NMCOT. However, if you're into rimming and doing a bunch of different positions then I'd go with Irean.

Hi, I haven't tried Molly yet... From this review my curiosity is peaked.

I did recently visit Irean and I was pleasantly surprised with her service. I don't think we connected, yet still my time was quite enjoyable, which speaks directly to her commitment to service.

From the current MW roster, Izzy would be someone who I could recommend... If interested. Haven't yet had the opportunity to see Karina.
Izzy is on my TDL as well. On the other hand I heard that while Karina used to be good, she only does BBBJ now and is pretty scared of COVID.

I’ve been meaning to try Molly but she’s always booked when I am in the mood and I’m not one to advance book. I’m surprised that you need to call, I’ve made all my appointments via text.
You recently texted them? Same number as the website? lol

Shoutbox
  1. Tokyo Rose:
    ❤️ Contact TOKYO ROSE today for a wild XXX experience ❤️ CURVY ORIENTAL DOLL ❤️ MARLEE SPA ❤️ QUEENSWAY HOTEL ❤️ (416) 357-9233 ❤️
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  5. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💋💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici..💞💖. small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💋Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️every day have 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide 😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 -3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  8. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💞💥💫 Thursday, 💘💕 Cindy, ❣💋 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 💋💋 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💞 Thursday ❣❤ Ruby,💥💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💋❤ Lucy, 💕👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica,💢 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  11. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐 Thursday, ♥ 💖 💋 Michelle 💞💋for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 😘 Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  13. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞 Thursday, ♥ 💋 Yoyo, 💋small, slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 😘 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  20. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  35. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  36. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  38. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  48. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back