Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends,
some interesting things that needs to be shared over here on forum.......
from many days some nerd made fake id and started posting that BADAKHAN take contact so that he can do black mail n all.....lol
when he didnt succeeded in that way then he started claiming that those indies comes at 5k 6k......lol
NOW LET US C HOW MUCH THIS ISG NERDS PAY...........
10K MOMO FOR 2
12K NIKKI FOR 2
20K ELISHA FOR 2
12K PRIYA KAUR FOR 2......shots max 2hrs.............lol
If people wants more screenshot of FR from ISG i m ready to share..............

Now just imagine some old nerds of this forum who made their ids on ISG.........Y they dont bark for the hiking rates on ISG??????????
answer is very simple-------they doesnt want that new people get good indies contact...................they have level of sharing of old indies aged above 30+.

I can share screenshots of FR on nikki as well as bushra too where ISGians pays 12k and 9k for 2 to them........just compare it my friends which is the better option.......ISG or our great MASSAGE PLANET?

now coming to prices whatever we pays it is much less as compared to ISG..............know those ISG nerds will get offline after watching ISG FRs......

my question to them are-
1.y does they dont keep price control on ISG
Priya kaur 12k, Elisha 20K........lol nikki 12k for 2.........lol

2. If they claims that they took few indies at 5k so y they doesnt share their reference with us?
come ahead and share your references so that they can get indies at 5k............

Just typing and barking for 2mins doesn't make sense..........go to the roots i.e your ISG......................go and control price of ISG 1st..............lol
5b8a708667080d20ef311a963854771a.jpg
48a1abd5307826a1e853447449910fd9.jpg
8ed80361318490b6d7736ab8bed8caaf.jpg
8ce9700c0b9b4eb708e3cf42514bb0fb.jpg

If people wants FR on nikki also i can share that also where people of ISG pays 12k for 2 to her.............and 20k to Elisha...........
You made everything clear about the prices of girls on isg as and on this forum.

In your post itself you declared you are BHADVA...genuine monger cannot think the way you are keeping records, genuine mongers just NEKI KAR DARIYA MEIN DAAL,they do not keeping track that after taking number who went that particular indie or not,and since you are so much desperate to keep records of the monger, it clears that you have personal interest, about me I do not have any ID at ISG, between I helped so many mongers including you, and dear I do not have all the time which i dedicate to this forum, like you are doing for your cut 24*7 before giving contact ek bhi monger Ka number chutna nahi Chahiye bina mere ref ke so that you earn,Only BHADVAS taking care before giving contacts like you, you have created online racket to run your business, itka kay DAANVIR karnachya bochyatun baher padlas Kay kalat nahi re...why are you so red...I am just asked clearly that don't take anybody's number and help them...why are you misguiding others...just say yes or no...GOL GOL GHUMAKE KUCH FAYDA NAHI...
Why waste time on these chuck it
Lets make ppl think
They can decide who are promoters,etc

Let's hunt down more indies and avoid the promoters
Also avoid sharing numbers to the promoters as indirectly the indie will revise the rates or probably the name too !

New financial year with new mongering financial budget !

Sent from my Micromax P681 using Tapatalk

Beta jitna gali dena hai de...I also know several abusive words...but I don't like to abuse anyone...I am pin pointing what I am observing...I KNOW, TERA DHANDA BAND HONE KA DARR HAI TUJHE...I CAN GUARANTEE NONE OF FORUM MEMBER ASKING MONGERS CONTACT BEFORE HELPING THEM, AS WELL MANY OF FORUM MEMBER HELPED EACH OTHER,SOME ASKED FOR EXCHANGE, SOME HELPED WITHOUT EXCHANGE, SOME NOT EVEN REPLIED,OR SOME MEMBER TOOK EXCHANGE NUMBER AND NOT REVERTED BACK,SOME MEMBER DIRECTLY ASKED FOR MONEY BEFORE SHARING CONTACTS,THESE ALL THINGS DONE IN FORUM AND ALL WOULD BE AGREE WITH ME THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR FORUM MEMBERS NUMBER (PERSONAL IDENTITY) BEFORE EXCHANGE,AAL DONE BLINDLY(ITS an INDICATOR TO ALL) ,,,BUT YOU ONLY BHADVA WHO ASKING AND INTERESTED TO KNOW MEMBERS IDENTITY BEFORE GIVING CONTACT...IT CLEARS ALL...NONE OF MY POST I HAVE ABUSED YOU...STILL I AM ASKING YOU NOT TO TAKE MONGERS CONTACT BEFORE GIVING THEM INDIES NUMBER...I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT DO THAT...AND ONE MORE THING JITNI GALIYA DENI HAI DE...I KNOW FRUSTRATE TU HO RAHA HAI BUT MAZA MUJHE AA RAHA HAI...LOL
Maybe cos maine tera bhadwagiri ka kaam bandd karwa diya hu as i m sharing direct digits to all........hahahahha issliye gaand mei MIRCHA lag rha hai tujhe bhadwe.khud ki maa bhen ka paisa khaata hai randi k bache....hahahahaha

tu pan thanecha motha bhadwa aahes......

Why waste time on these chuck it
Lets make ppl think
They can decide who are promoters,etc

Let's hunt down more indies and avoid the promoters
Also avoid sharing numbers to the promoters as indirectly the indie will revise the rates or probably the name too !

New financial year with new mongering financial budget !

Sent from my Micromax P681 using Tapatalk
Correct!!!!!!!
Thats what my point is, if someone want help of badakhan take from him. No one is stopping to anyone. But plzz don't use abusive words.

Before joining this forum I had almost wasted my 10k on locanto. They make fool by sending different girls in powai L&T gate. Independent girls forum is much better place to share information of sluts.
Peace

Kya chal raha h yaha sala in dallo ki wajah se sari indies ka rate badh gya h qki inhe dalali deni hoti h bhad khau sale

Priyanka - 4022

Well jus another weekend was thinking of having fun soon..
Got numbers of various indies, went on chats with multiples requesting pictures and charges..
It was a tough time collecting details cus u have to be maintain calm and peace . There have been various times when patience have been tested and then it results in the indie blocking u up cus may be shes having a tough time,may be frustration ,may be you quoted to less ,may be she thought shes a princess and she deserves more, various collective reasons..
And after going through this kinda shit I think my tinder account treats me well!
Well i usually do two indies a month , depending on my budget I plan up according to my need whom to bang up.
Well pinged lots of indies thanks to seniors who had helped
I had a 5k budget and the new indies whom ever I was in touch was demanding min 6-7k , My basic need was 3pops and good amount of time with drinks [4-5 hrs]

Closed on priyanka , this is my second visit.. I usually repeat taken indies cus they allow me to stretch till 3pops

Pros
Well heavy built , I prefer a chubby body not a BBW not a slim trim it shud be in the middle.
Age 24 , I like 20-30 age women so she qualifies here..
Turns up on time for meet also she coordinates well, Very polite .
Loaded missiles, Big Boobs with medium dark brownie nipples really love to press hard like a fuss ball , she dsnt mind - she loves when the balls are pressed hard
Bootyful, She has a big Chunky ass - you love to run ur hands on it also quiet a curve , you really love to see the sight when u humping her doggie
Very robust , I mean u press her balls hard, spank her ass hard, can do do Ass fingering during WOT , grab her by the mouth pull her hair during doggie..
Tight skin
Good Dfk , not something interesting but since in the menu i dont mind putting it up here..
BBJ , Again not something that will blow ur mind but cbj is a bit turn off and bbj is a big go go! she dsnt have a vacuum mouth but for the sake its kinda good
Open to travel, Shes located at goregaon..
Does lots of biting
Good Grooming , used a good perfume and dressed well, she can pass any of the star hotels/lodges without any hesitation
Good conversation striker, you had enjoy the company though initially she can be shy u need to make her a bit comfortable with talks
You can go on with her for longer time in her favorite position{miss and dogg] , she wont mind or tell you to stop also gets wet easily
Shes basically open to all things!
Not really a money cruncher , after all the things she didnt ask for auto/ola fares

Cons
She smokes a lot , tell her upfront that you hate the smoky mouth odor
She is a mediocre looker , her sent images were different and what i got was different.. A lil dark skin with pimples around her cheeks..
She has a beer belly , drinks a lot so may be
Her ass is a bit darker than her shade plus the black spots on them not really my choice
Didnt really love the skin texture , variable shades of dark brown light brown
Too short for 6fts must be 5.2 something
Dsnt do uuh aah
Lazy bum, she loves on two positions - missi and doggie , makes faces if u want her in some positions

I took her for like 5k 3pops but did 2 pops [4 hrs] +place+food and drinks
Verdict :- Treat her good she ll treat you good

For the number exchange I ll only share up with known members or may be members with good amount of post and credibility
Let's forgot everything and concentrate on mongering?
Nice FR long and detailed including photos. Can you share me her digits.

Badakhan. Are jhate khan teri wajAh se hua h chod de ye sab mehnat ki kha
Ritesh bhau... Upar ka isg screeshot वाला post pado for your refence.. And then baat karo.. Ye की rates badhe है कि कम हुवे hai... Aur koi bhi seniors ने is baat ki defence me reply नहीं किया है.. Kyuki they have no answers.. Wo नहीं चाहते कि ache contacts newbies को मिले.. Aur milenbhi tab jab unke enjoy के लिए उन्हें fresh contacts मिले तब.. So in return they ask for new. Contacts to newbies..

Hey friends,
some interesting things that needs to be shared over here on forum.......
from many days some nerd made fake id and started posting that BADAKHAN take contact so that he can do black mail n all.....lol
when he didnt succeeded in that way then he started claiming that those indies comes at 5k 6k......lol
NOW LET US C HOW MUCH THIS ISG NERDS PAY...........
10K MOMO FOR 2
12K NIKKI FOR 2
20K ELISHA FOR 2
12K PRIYA KAUR FOR 2......shots max 2hrs.............lol
If people wants more screenshot of FR from ISG i m ready to share..............

Now just imagine some old nerds of this forum who made their ids on ISG.........Y they dont bark for the hiking rates on ISG??????????
answer is very simple-------they doesnt want that new people get good indies contact...................they have level of sharing of old indies aged above 30+.

I can share screenshots of FR on nikki as well as bushra too where ISGians pays 12k and 9k for 2 to them........just compare it my friends which is the better option.......ISG or our great MASSAGE PLANET?

now coming to prices whatever we pays it is much less as compared to ISG..............know those ISG nerds will get offline after watching ISG FRs......

my question to them are-
1.y does they dont keep price control on ISG
Priya kaur 12k, Elisha 20K........lol nikki 12k for 2.........lol

2. If they claims that they took few indies at 5k so y they doesnt share their reference with us?
come ahead and share your references so that they can get indies at 5k............

Just typing and barking for 2mins doesn't make sense..........go to the roots i.e your ISG......................go and control price of ISG 1st..............lol
5b8a708667080d20ef311a963854771a.jpg
48a1abd5307826a1e853447449910fd9.jpg
8ed80361318490b6d7736ab8bed8caaf.jpg
8ce9700c0b9b4eb708e3cf42514bb0fb.jpg

If people wants FR on nikki also i can share that also where people of ISG pays 12k for 2 to her.............and 20k to Elisha...........

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This is too much. Plzz stop using ranting language.
Putting false allegation on anyone without proof is completely wrong. If you have proofs against him share it in open forum. About rates he has posted about isg check it. He has made everything clear.

Bhadwe teri bhen ko apni rakhel bana k paal rha hu puch usko jaa k......hahahahahaha
Teri bhen ko per month 8k deta hu........bacha paida karunga to BC......20k dena padega

Ritesh bhau... Upar ka isg screeshot वाला post pado for your refence.. And then baat karo.. Ye की rates badhe है कि कम हुवे hai... Aur koi bhi seniors ने is baat ki defence me reply नहीं किया है.. Kyuki they have no answers.. Wo नहीं चाहते कि ache contacts newbies को मिले.. Aur milenbhi tab jab unke enjoy के लिए उन्हें fresh contacts मिले तब.. So in return they ask for new. Contacts to newbies..

Completely agreed. Badakhan has simply proved that the rate has been hiked from other forum. Same indies are coming at less damages. No doubt, none of seniors is able to answer him now on prices. I don't know why so many asses are on fire if new people are enjoying at their own money. If we ask for help, no 1 helps us in the forum.

Bhadwe teri bhen ko apni rakhel bana k paal rha hu puch usko jaa k......hahahahahaha
Teri bhen ko per month 8k deta hu........bacha paida karunga to BC......20k dena padega[/QUOTE
Jhate khan teri gand bech ja kar jhatu khud maa bhen ka sauda kar rha h sale upar ek bhai ne update kiya h teri bhen ka rate aur jhatu teri aaukat ni jo mere ghar pahoch rha h badakhan banta h bosdk tri behn ko .................

Completely agreed. Badakhan has simply proved that the rate has been hiked from other forum. Same indies are coming at less damages. No doubt, none of seniors is able to answer him now on prices. I don't know why so many asses are on fire if new people are enjoying at their own money. If we ask for help, no 1 helps us in the forum.
Bro there are many ppl shared abt him n chotakhan ne bi bola ye ye dalai krta h

Sale tujhe godhbander road pr roj dekhta hu sam me 7 bje k bad wahi aaakar tri gand marta hu aur paise bhi ni dunga badakhan ni tu badagand h

Ritesh bhau.. C.. Jise jo karna ha करने do.. But I have tries 2 contacts from हम.. Which were a vfm at that price range.. Aur har baar experience same नहीं rehta with the same indies... Point is.. Atleast he came forward with the contacts.. Not like other who don't even reply to your pm and posts whatsoever.. Thats why brother.. दलाली to दलाली... Kam se kam contacts to दिए.. Yaar don't fight... if some one shares contact.. Hes termed Dalal.. I don't think indies उनके कमाई से cut देंगी yar.. Aur nahi free fucks.. So chill and enjoy mongering..

Who is chota khan ? He himself made a fake Id to degrade this forum. Else we people would have been enjoying with FR instead of listening ranting languages.
Neither he share any contact nor he has anything to share.
I appeal once again to you, kishgoreda, badakhan to make it peace.
Why to fight for this sluts. If you wants to stop badakhan, you can share your list. We will not be needing him. Or share something against him, proving that he take cuts.
On price hiking, just go and view ISG. I am reading fr on isg those idiots pays 15k 20k to the sluts.

lagata he forum chodane ka time aa gaya

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk
Sahi bolo bhai Ab yaha gali galoch he chalegi .I am unsubscribing to this forum at least ..Ab khulke ek dusre ke maa behan karne do logo ko..

Khwaja bhai end mai kon winner rehta hai please PM me ..I will congratulate him in person

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  3. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  4. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  5. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  12. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  15. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  20. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  33. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  36. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  42. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
Back