Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badakhan
Mitra tu jar bhadva nahi ahes,tar kashala itka agastale Pana,marathit ek mhan ahe...AGASTALI ANI SHETA JALI...kashala mirchi jhombte tula, tu kar madat sarvanna,koni adavlay tula,ani mala tar tu kadhi madat keli nahis, ulat much tula SONALI cha number dila, mi thanyat kahi ahe ka tula vicharle tu reply nahi kelas, ani as usual mi pan tula maska nahi marla.
MITRA itki madat karnyachi KHAAJ tula ka yavi he ek gudh ahe..Kamal ahe...navin mumbaifriends forum tayar kelas tithe admin jhalas,tari tujhi madat karnyachi khaaj mitat nahi, mhanun punha hya forum var alas, Tula jyala konala madat karaycha ahe tyala Kar no problem,pan ithe tujhya forum bhavan barobar tujhya bahinin sathi bhandu nakos...itka jivachya akantane bhandu nakos, kinva swatala siddha karu nakos, kar nahi tyala darr kashala, ani ho mala mahit nahi forum var aikley, tu contact share kartana members che contact number ghetos, tujh logic hi asel Kahi, rahu det, itkech kar sarvanna number share kar pan tyanche contact number na gheta, he jar karu shaklas na tar manla tula khara... DEAR ALL I DO BELIEVE NOW ONWARDS BADAKHAN WILL BE HELPING ALL NEEDY FORUM MEMBER ACCORDING TO HIS CHOICE,WITHOUT ASKING YOUR CONTACT NUMBER...
Btw dont change the topic......and dont raise questions over me.........
I had showed the Mirror to u all ISG members who r there on MP........what u people pays and what u people not...........who has actually hiked the price.....all has came to know the truth.................

and if u really claims that any particular indie come at 5k so kindly give your reference name to the people....

U r no 1 over here to ask me question that y i take nos.....n all.........
Simple rule if mongering, genuine member kon hai kon sab pata chal jata hai...

Jus look out friends when i had started the topic of how ISG has hiked rates of ELISHA n all so he is changing the topic with dont take nos........................

Last edited:
You never know when a friend or acquaintance will turn into an enemy. Or you never know if an enemy is trying to be your friend just to get your details. After getting details they can just take screenshots of your messages and blackmail or just forward it to your friends and family members just to take revenge for something. Or just like in another group, plan an orgy, threesome, group sex, everyone will meet and anybody can record the act and start blackmailing.
Na re.....nobody has so much time.....
Every1 is genuine member over there with their dummy numbers..................for more details pm me........................

Even there is 1 more WA group of old members named as MUMBAI MONGER......lol but yaa that WA grouo is of no use.....as they themselves are struggling with contacts.......hahahahahaha

Bade bhai Zindagi mai aur bhi bahut se kaam hai fake id banane ke alawa .And I have not posted my message in reply to yours ,I have posted it to the entire group .

Yes, I supported Rohit as he has helped me in past and I too have reciprocated ..Leave it I dont want to be part of any controversy ..Nothing to say to you too as you too have tried to help me in past but it didn't work out ..

Cheers and Enjoy Life ..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Look at my post attached in support of you in past as you had tried to help me ..I support the right arguments basis my judgement.Jab mujhe laga tum sahi ho Maine tumhe support kiya aur jab mujhe laga Rohit sahi hai Maine use support kiya .Without any expectations ..Aur dost mujhe jarurat bhi nahi kisi help ki bhagwan ke dua se bahut contacts share kiye hai is forum ke members ne and I come to Mumbai once a month to jugad ho he jata hai and I have helped many people without asking anything in return and people will vouch for it ...

Chill and have fun..,
ad60606e463de84d8ff4c451ae86591f.jpg

Look at my post attached in support of you in past as you had tried to help me ..I support the right arguments basis my judgement.Jab mujhe laga tum sahi ho Maine tumhe support kiya aur jab mujhe laga Rohit sahi hai Maine use support kiya .Without any expectations ..Aur dost mujhe jarurat bhi nahi kisi help ki bhagwan ke dua se bahut contacts share kiye hai is forum ke members ne and I come to Mumbai once a month to jugad ho he jata hai and I have helped many people without asking anything in return and people will vouch for it ...

Chill and have fun..,

Bhagwan ke dua se Bhagwan likes prostitution.

# ID KISHGOREDA

Made in year 2016
Number of post just 37 till now.....and 16-20post from last 2 months................

Lets talk about contributions,so what is your contributions to massage planet?

How many members have been benefited from you?

As per your claims nikki at 5k.......to how many members had u given your own reference for nikki?

Where was you from so many days?in 2016 to 2017?

since u r an ISG member y u r not keeping control on price on ISG?

ISG is biggest platform what is your ID name and your contribution on ISG?

Go and raise your question on ISG members as ELISHA has hiked12k, MOMO hiked 5k, Falak hiked 4k,......what are your action against ISG member who are hiking rates........

56e7dda870aece9bbaf2f60114230875.jpg

Do u think your ID is helping to any member?.....as a monger community point of view................

friends just decide does this ID of 2016 is of any use????????.

If u hadnt contributed(helped) to the forum u have no rights to ask any stupid questions over here.......

Last edited:

Chill and have fun..,

Yaa yaa......at that time even u was my fake ID........the way u claim others ID as a fake ID..................btw go and check the current rates of same indies on ISG.........and come back

Yaa yaa......at that time even u was my fake ID........the way u claim others ID as a fake ID..................btw go and check the current rates of same indies on ISG.........and come back
Phir wahi baat mere bhai shayad tumne padha nahi dhang se mere past posts padho yadasht durust ho jayegi ..

Jaha tak ISG ki baat hai I just go to ISG to read some good FR's theek hai ..I am more interested in Delhi city FR's as that happens to be my city .Mumbai mai to hum Musafir hai. .Mujhe to ghanta faraq nahi padta ki konsi indie ne rate badaye hai ...I look at my Budget and then make choices ..

Air thodi research karo bhai aur koi ek post quote karo jisme maine rates ki baat Kari ho..Try Try..

Chill Bro ..

Phir wahi baat mere bhai shayad tumne padha nahi dhang se mere past posts padho yadasht durust ho jayegi ..

Jaha tak ISG ki baat hai I just go to ISG to read some good FR's theek hai ..I am more interested in Delhi city FR's as that happens to be my city .Mumbai mai to hum Musafir hai. .Mujhe to ghanta faraq nahi padta ki konsi indie ne rate badaye hai ...I look at my Budget and then make choices ..

Air thodi research karo bhai aur koi ek post quote karo jisme maine rates ki baat Kari ho..Try Try..

Chill Bro ..

Dekh bhai mujhe jiski PELNA tha pel diya with proofs.........
Coming to u......as i told when i posted a post on price comparison u told to ignore........

Question is y so?

Dekh bhai mujhe jiski PELNA tha pel diya with proofs.........
Coming to u......as i told when i posted a post on price comparison u told to ignore........

Question is y so?
I have replied I have not posted ignore in reply to your mention of rates as I am not bothered of rates as I look at my budget ...I had rather made an appeal to the group to ignore what is going on in the group and meant that people must avoid personal remarks and comments and post FR's and help each other which is the core objective of this group.

Samjhe bhai

I have replied I have not posted ignore in reply to your mention of rates as I am not bothered of rates as I look at my budget ...I had rather made an appeal to the group to ignore what is going on in the group and meant that people must avoid personal remarks and comments and post FR's and help each other which is the core objective of this group.

Samjhe bhai

Chal bhai Good Night hai Sabko ..Subah Office mai bhi Leni Aur Deni hai ..Yahi sari energy waste mat karwao..Good Night.Sleep Tight ..Hope this group gets back to its old shape ..

Chill and have fun..,

I can vouch on what u say vaasurockstar...... U r a

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Dears any jugad in Jaipur

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chal agreed.............its people wish.....jise add hona hai WA group pe add ho sakta hai......jise nahi wo nahi............(me pan mumbai madhe rahto)

For genuine member they r most welcomed to be added in WA group..........

Now understand my logic-

1.since u r needy so i must take your name and your last 6 digits ,so that i can ping to that indie that u r my safe friend...............

2.if i shared my name and number maybe u will misuse it by giving it to another member...for example RAHUL ne number diya......lol.....NISHA AND PAYAL has stopped taking rahul ka reference................or u may misbehave with indie which will directly effect my ref with that indie..........NOTE-my name is my real identity y should i share?????.........if u r needy u share........

3.if i found u genuine u will in my WA group within no time...........WA is much more safer place for mongering and for building up a new mongering community.........

4.and ya i m not sharing contact of any 1 particular indie..........contact number which i share is as per person requirement (BUDGET AREA ) and indies with place......as people avoid going to lodges..............and people over here mostly prefer young indies..............
In your post itself you declared you are BHADVA...genuine monger cannot think the way you are keeping records, genuine mongers just NEKI KAR DARIYA MEIN DAAL,they do not keeping track that after taking number who went that particular indie or not,and since you are so much desperate to keep records of the monger, it clears that you have personal interest, about me I do not have any ID at ISG, between I helped so many mongers including you, and dear I do not have all the time which i dedicate to this forum, like you are doing for your cut 24*7 before giving contact ek bhi monger Ka number chutna nahi Chahiye bina mere ref ke so that you earn,Only BHADVAS taking care before giving contacts like you, you have created online racket to run your business, itka kay DAANVIR karnachya bochyatun baher padlas Kay kalat nahi re...why are you so red...I am just asked clearly that don't take anybody's number and help them...why are you misguiding others...just say yes or no...GOL GOL GHUMAKE KUCH FAYDA NAHI...

Last edited:
Guys,
Whatever is happening on this forum is not good. There are no single FR is flowing nowdays.
I personally prefer "Dancebar thread in new Mumbai" nowdays. More FR and informative as well. They keep brotherhood intact, guide newbies and exploring new places etc. I m not sure what is the purpose of this debate going on here.
I can only say after my limited experience in mongering tht every indie is selfish and they have to. End of the day it is business as usual, they only keep relationship with us as potential customers. They have 20 odd plus people every 15 days and growing. I know girls to be fact comes in trade and get themselves more and more rich while always keep on crying infront of client of their problems.
There are range of girls u can say from 2.5k to even 50k. Loads of people spending on them like hell. I banged a girl from dance bar for 3.5k and same girl was earned around 1.8 lacs from single client on 31st December and she proudly told me tht how tht person is fool and mad for her. So trust me they will be never be ur good friend, girlfriend or wife as they are in here for purpose. They know the person coming to them Is having nothing but a weakness for sex and they will exploit for sure by hook by crook.
I don't want to jump into ur debate but better u guys make a peace with this. U never know who's who meet u in future and be ur co-monger or friend. Generally People only remember bitter moments than good one. So try to create good one.

My 2 cents
Raju

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk
Yes, its really. Navi mumbai db forum is really good. They enjoy truely. As i hv seen in many FRs there, many db girls are open for "ENTRY", our members follow that thread and try to bang those db girls at somewhat reasonable cost than fighting here. There its a no zanzhat of extra place also as dbs have their arrangements. My POV.

Yes, its really. Navi mumbai db forum is really good. They enjoy truely. As i hv seen in many FRs there, many db girls are open for "ENTRY", our members follow that thread and try to bang those db girls at somewhat reasonable cost than fighting here. There its a no zanzhat of extra place also as dbs have their arrangements. My POV.
True bro....they are real mongers...you don't need to beg infront of anyone for information..... every one helps each other without any exchange or greed...FRs there are more entertaining and real...

Also don't forget Mongering rule is not to be over dependent on anyone....I am mongering since long time, despite not being part of any such group untill January. You might have some bad experiences initially but learn over the period of time.

MPs, Indies, Hookers through SPs, DB all have different charm....it depends on person to person what he likes.

In your post itself you declared you are BHADVA...genuine monger cannot think the way you are keeping records, genuine mongers just NEKI KAR DARIYA MEIN DAAL,they do not keeping track that after taking number who went that particular indie or not,and since you are so much desperate to keep records of the monger, it clears that you have personal interest, about me I do not have any ID at ISG, between I helped so many mongers including you, and dear I do not have all the time which i dedicate to this forum, like you are doing for your cut 24*7 before giving contact ek bhi monger Ka number chutna nahi Chahiye bina mere ref ke so that you earn,Only BHADVAS taking care before giving contacts like you, you have created online racket to run your business, itka kay DAANVIR karnachya bochyatun baher padlas Kay kalat nahi re...why are you so red...I am just asked clearly that don't take anybody's number and help them...why are you misguiding others...just say yes or no...GOL GOL GHUMAKE KUCH FAYDA NAHI...
Acha bhadve.......tu mumbai ka bhadva hai issliye tu proof kar rha hai.....apni maa bhen ko bhi chudwata hoga.......i guess.......lol
Randi ka bacha hai tabhi apne question ISG pe nhi daalta hai......saale dalle........lol
Teri bhen ki chut mei bhi gol gol ghumata hu usko puchna......lol
Aur randi k bache bhik to tu bhi maanga......lekin lund mila tujhe.....hahahahaha
Chutiye........jaa k tere ISG ko sambhal bhadve........massage planet ko degrade mat kar..........
Aur chutiye sunn tera ID kuch fayde ka nhi hai......bhosdike bandd karde apna id...........tera maa bhen ka number share karna hai to bata dena apne WA group mei circulate kar dunga..........lol
aur bhadve sunn tum logo ka bhi to hai na MUMBAI MONGER WA group........kya tune help kiya kiya kisi ki ?........nahi na to gaand daba k baith jaa

Last edited:
What's wrong with you people?
If he is helping to other people. Yesterday he posted about price of different girls also. There is no point of raising questions on him. If you can help others come front and share digits of girl to whom you had taken till now.

Acha bhadve.......tu mumbai ka bhadva hai issliye tu proof kar rha hai.....apni maa bhen ko bhi chudwata hoga.......i guess.......lol
Randi ka bacha hai tabhi apne question ISG pe nhi daalta hai......saale dalle........lol
Teri bhen ki chut mei bhi gol gol ghumata hu usko puchna......lol
Aur randi k bache bhik to tu bhi maanga......lekin lund mila tujhe.....hahahahaha
Chutiye........jaa k tere ISG ko sambhal bhadve........massage planet ko degrade mat kar..........
Beta jitna gali dena hai de...I also know several abusive words...but I don't like to abuse anyone...I am pin pointing what I am observing...I KNOW, TERA DHANDA BAND HONE KA DARR HAI TUJHE...I CAN GUARANTEE NONE OF FORUM MEMBER ASKING MONGERS CONTACT BEFORE HELPING THEM, AS WELL MANY OF FORUM MEMBER HELPED EACH OTHER,SOME ASKED FOR EXCHANGE, SOME HELPED WITHOUT EXCHANGE, SOME NOT EVEN REPLIED,OR SOME MEMBER TOOK EXCHANGE NUMBER AND NOT REVERTED BACK,SOME MEMBER DIRECTLY ASKED FOR MONEY BEFORE SHARING CONTACTS,THESE ALL THINGS DONE IN FORUM AND ALL WOULD BE AGREE WITH ME THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR FORUM MEMBERS NUMBER (PERSONAL IDENTITY) BEFORE EXCHANGE,AAL DONE BLINDLY(ITS an INDICATOR TO ALL) ,,,BUT YOU ONLY BHADVA WHO ASKING AND INTERESTED TO KNOW MEMBERS IDENTITY BEFORE GIVING CONTACT...IT CLEARS ALL...NONE OF MY POST I HAVE ABUSED YOU...STILL I AM ASKING YOU NOT TO TAKE MONGERS CONTACT BEFORE GIVING THEM INDIES NUMBER...I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT DO THAT...AND ONE MORE THING JITNI GALIYA DENI HAI DE...I KNOW FRUSTRATE TU HO RAHA HAI BUT MAZA MUJHE AA RAHA HAI...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ 437-999-2166 ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  8. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Tina / Gracie ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  9. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนTiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’˜ Saturday, ๐Ÿ’žโฃ Olivia,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  13. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  14. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, โฃ ๐Ÿ’— โ€ŠAnna, ๐Ÿ’˜model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’‹ Saturday, โค Mary ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน Saturday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  17. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5โ€™2โ€ and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  20. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธLucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DDโ€™s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 27th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSUNNY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SUNNY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  40. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  41. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  44. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 26th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  47. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
Back