Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Can anybody please confirm whether this weekend would be dry days? Me and my friends have planned for cabana and nightingale today.

Folks be careful while mongering in Bangalore @Anglo @Morpheus_IN

"The city police have stumbled on a racket that targets unmarried tech couple checking into hotels for private time and extorts money by threatening to expose them. They have also found that members of the racket worked hand-in-glove with the hotel...

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/city/extortion-gang-targets-couples-676391.html"

https://www.deccanherald.com/city/extortion-gang-targets-couples-676391.html
This happens in Mumbai also
Especially with Sp from Saki Naka area
Most of the them are in hands in gloves with Local lodge and 3 star hotels

Some of the indies from Malad do these things
Some of the Db gals from Meera road do it

( Db gal or indie will take you to local lodge and then she will only call police who knows her
Typical way of doing it is that Db gal or indie will go the bathroom before sex and from there she will call police )

Only way to sort our these matters is to tell the hotel manager to call police

Now if local police is also involved then one can be in bigger messs

Some times the gal can cry Rape and then police and Gal and Sp all will share the money extracted from you

If one has given correct ID then nothing by law nothing can be done to you

So ultimately it is a game of nerves between you and the blackmailer

I have stopped going to unknown star hotels or lodges
( I anyways use fake ID if needed )

Only Trusted Sp with his or her own private flat is what I use

And Db with lodge in same campous with trusted Coatwals is used by me
( own flat is strictly no for new indie or new Db gal
Bloody if they creat ruckus in your society then that becomes issue )

Only permanent solution is to make prostitution legal in India

Which will not occur in our lifetime

Uncle Sam

I agree to all your points.

Yes i faced this issue with SP in saki naka. The didn't stay as promised and said she will start shouting if i don't allow her to go. Although there was cheating from SP & girl, fortunately there was no black mailing.
This happens in Mumbai also
Especially with Sp from Saki Naka area
Most of the them are in hands in gloves with Local lodge and 3 star hotels

Some of the indies from Malad do these things
Some of the Db gals from Meera road do it

( Db gal or indie will take you to local lodge and then she will only call police who knows her
Typical way of doing it is that Db gal or indie will go the bathroom before sex and from there she will call police )

Only way to sort our these matters is to tell the hotel manager to call police

Now if local police is also involved then one can be in bigger messs

Some times the gal can cry Rape and then police and Gal and Sp all will share the money extracted from you

If one has given correct ID then nothing by law nothing can be done to you

So ultimately it is a game of nerves between you and the blackmailer

I have stopped going to unknown star hotels or lodges
( I anyways use fake ID if needed )

Only Trusted Sp with his or her own private flat is what I use

And Db with lodge in same campous with trusted Coatwals is used by me
( own flat is strictly no for new indie or new Db gal
Bloody if they creat ruckus in your society then that becomes issue )

Only permanent solution is to make prostitution legal in India

Which will not occur in our lifetime

Uncle Sam

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

My experience with SB's:

Sai Darbar: Most of gals are average looking, but they use to go extra length to please you like they would start with massage. After 15 minute of massage they use to start with actual touching you and all. My score. Salma- 2 , Deepa- 8, Dolly- 5, Nisha- 7, Reshma- 8, Shobha - 7. After hard work for entire day, i would want to start with massage without much talk intially. Maybe thats just me but thats how i like it. Now it is changing though where gals are becoming lazy.

Sneha: Some gals go for full servicing some dont. couple of regular dudes come there just for staring at others while they are getting serviced. I was very irritated when it happened with me but than i put myself in their shoes and realised may be it will be more fun than getting serviced. So i visited once just for starting at other- that was mixed experience. A few decent looking gals but for me gals going a step more matters more than looks and somehwo i dnt like the full lights on kindo environment along with bad sitting arrangement.

Bhoir- 1st gals ask for drink which i dnt like but one gal around 5.4 height, i forgot her name but when i visited last week was very good experience, Pressing melons was best experience ever. It was totaly different experience like i nevr imagined it could really happen. Good private space though. Gals asking drink and they running marathi religious songs.. that takes entire fun out.

Anyone with idea of some SB other than above 3? I will also post experience with DB's some time. In DB's u have much more variety available

Dear Nav

I am not a love Guru

As I don't believe in love

It dose exist
But one need to be lucky to get it

Now to understand your problem ,let me put my thoughts

Point 1-stop searching for love
If u are lucky then you will get it
Don't try to chase it on bus stop or in office or in railway station

It needs to be in destiny

If it is then u will get it
Or else not

Point 2 -

Don't worry about getting married

In india ,marriage is universal

Every one eventually gets married
So shall you

Don't confuse love with marriage
One need to find a good stable wife to have peaceful life
To have stable life , it is not at all necessary whether u love your wife or not

What is important is that whether your wife loves you or not
Please understand the difference

To find a good wife who loves you ,there is a better way than standing on bus stop

It is called as Arrange marriage
Ask your parents
Put your name in Matrimony
And you will end with good wife for sure

Point 3
Never bother about rejections

So what if bus stop gal wants to go with conductor and not with you
Let her go
Who cares ?
Every one gets rejections
What's the big fusss about it ?
So don't get dishearten
I am pretty sure most of the people on this forum including MK and NM and PC must have got some rejections from some female in their life
I myself got married late
As no one wanted to marry a poor boy
Who cares ?
I did end up with a good wife who loves me more than how much I love her

Eventually one gets what they deserve
And good things do happen to good people
May be late
But they do happen

Point 4

Don't confuse good wife with Sexy wife

A sexy women need not always be a good wife
Other wise we would have married Db gals
Isn't it ?

So when you are searching for the wife ..don't go for the looks alone

For finding sexy women for sex ..u have enough options in Mumbai
U know that

Point 5

focus more on your career
Marriage and women are secondary things
It automatically falls in place if you are successful in your career

You are young
Enjoy the life
Build career

Rest you will get automatically
I guess you are Maharashtrian Marathi Boy

There is a nice Marathi Song
दयाघना

It has beautiful lines

बालपण उतु गेले अन तारूणय नासले
वार्धक्य साचले ,उरलो बंदी पुन्हा मी

So take youth seriously
Enjoy to the fullest
But work hard on your career
Earn money
Earn Fame
Be successful in your work and career

Then you wont need any love guru EVER

Uncle Sam
Wow.. Ek number Sir.
this is much much useful and lessons in my real life and I have no word here to say you sir as you are always great to me.
Yes sir iam maharstrian Marathi boy and liked Marathi beautiful lines.
Thanks a million sir!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi new to this community. Planning to go to Cabana/ Nightingale. Is anyone going? Please post message/ email me. Today.

Last edited:
Dear Nav

I am not a love Guru

As I don't believe in love

It dose exist
But one need to be lucky to get it

Now to understand your problem ,let me put my thoughts

Point 1-stop searching for love
If u are lucky then you will get it
Don't try to chase it on bus stop or in office or in railway station

It needs to be in destiny

If it is then u will get it
Or else not

Point 2 -

Don't worry about getting married

In india ,marriage is universal

Every one eventually gets married
So shall you

Don't confuse love with marriage
One need to find a good stable wife to have peaceful life
To have stable life , it is not at all necessary whether u love your wife or not

What is important is that whether your wife loves you or not
Please understand the difference

To find a good wife who loves you ,there is a better way than standing on bus stop

It is called as Arrange marriage
Ask your parents
Put your name in Matrimony
And you will end with good wife for sure

Point 3
Never bother about rejections

So what if bus stop gal wants to go with conductor and not with you
Let her go
Who cares ?
Every one gets rejections
What's the big fusss about it ?
So don't get dishearten
I am pretty sure most of the people on this forum including MK and NM and PC must have got some rejections from some female in their life
I myself got married late
As no one wanted to marry a poor boy
Who cares ?
I did end up with a good wife who loves me more than how much I love her

Eventually one gets what they deserve
And good things do happen to good people
May be late
But they do happen

Point 4

Don't confuse good wife with Sexy wife

A sexy women need not always be a good wife
Other wise we would have married Db gals
Isn't it ?

So when you are searching for the wife ..don't go for the looks alone

For finding sexy women for sex ..u have enough options in Mumbai
U know that

Point 5

focus more on your career
Marriage and women are secondary things
It automatically falls in place if you are successful in your career

You are young
Enjoy the life
Build career

Rest you will get automatically
I guess you are Maharashtrian Marathi Boy

There is a nice Marathi Song
दयाघना

It has beautiful lines

बालपण उतु गेले अन तारूणय नासले
वार्धक्य साचले ,उरलो बंदी पुन्हा मी

So take youth seriously
Enjoy to the fullest
But work hard on your career
Earn money
Earn Fame
Be successful in your work and career

Then you wont need any love guru EVER

Uncle Sam
Daya ghana my favorite too.
Amazing song from Hridynathji and Sureshji.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi

Some one was throwing around 2 to 3 lacs cash in Blue Diamond

I was pretty surprised

Not because of amount of money being thrown
But he was throwing at random on any non specific gal
throwing on multiple gals some of whom were avarage
The best gal Priti was not getting her bohni also

I am pretty sure ( my gut feeling ) he is from Bar management

And it is being done to induce other customers
I have seen this happening in Ob
But to see that in Db like blue Diamond is
Surprising

If he is genuine monger then he needs to be told about better DBs or Obs to throw money

His name was Lucky as per manager

Any one has any ideas about this fellow Lucky ?
Youngish Fellow
Darkish in complexion

One ends up seeing interesting characters in mongering

He is definitely one of them if he is genuine monger

Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam ur right focus more on ur carrier. Marriage n women are secondary things Bhai logo sab kuch Paisa ka khel Hain , if u have money then u have plenty of honey happy mongering

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Folks be careful while mongering in Bangalore @Anglo @Morpheus_IN

"The city police have stumbled on a racket that targets unmarried tech couple checking into hotels for private time and extorts money by threatening to expose them. They have also found that members of the racket worked hand-in-glove with the hotel...

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/city/extortion-gang-targets-couples-676391.html"

https://www.deccanherald.com/city/extortion-gang-targets-couples-676391.html

Thanks buddy, you are a true gem . We should plan to meet sometime Not much related to this thread, so forgive me for taking this liberty of posting something related to Bangalore.My first experience of DB in Bangalore dates back to 2010 , in a 4 storey building in Koramangala , with 3 dedicated floors for DB and top floor just a joint to eat. This was near Sony world signal opp Bharat petrol bunk, the bunk is still there, the DB has vanished anyone here(esp Richardspayan or Anglo or Sam) , did you happen to visit that DB? I somehow have a feeling we got to have many DBs kind of setup in and around Kanakapura, but haven’t been fortunate to find one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks buddy, you are a true gem . We should plan to meet sometime Not much related to this thread, so forgive me for taking this liberty of posting something related to Bangalore.My first experience of DB in Bangalore dates back to 2010 , in a 4 storey building in Koramangala , with 3 dedicated floors for DB and top floor just a joint to eat. This was near Sony world signal opp Bharat petrol bunk, the bunk is still there, the DB has vanished anyone here(esp Richardspayan or Anglo or Sam) , did you happen to visit that DB? I somehow have a feeling we got to have many DBs kind of setup in and around Kanakapura, but haven’t been fortunate to find one

And to add to this, my first DB experience in Mumbai was somewhere 2003 or 2004, there was one DB which was on the way to Sukhapur from Panvel, can’t remember the name, I think it was Times or something like that. Very dark from inside, girls sitting with customers (full on fondling) going on. The price of beer that time was 200/- bucks or somewhere around that , I remember this as I with my friend enter this bar with shiny board at 2:00am to have some drinks with 100/- or so in our pockets. Now when I see retrospectively, it was costly per that time

The day before yesterday when we were in Nightingle two guys showering money on Muskan and insist me to make her dance with them. I told them she is private and not from this bar.
I just ask his name he says मपो says मला पोसा (feed me). I Just laughed but he says we are Maharashtra Police came from Nagpur. I also shared some big shot names from nagpur they shocked, just dance with them enjoyed. I told them LE incident of Rasana they laughed a lot and say मला पोसा.

The day before yesterday when we were in Nightingle two guys showering money on Muskan and insist me to make her dance with them. I told them she is private and not from this bar.
I just ask his name he says मपो says मला पोसा (feed me). I Just laughed but he says we are Maharashtra Police came from Nagpur. I also shared some big shot names from nagpur they shocked, just dance with them enjoyed. I told them LE incident of Rasana they laughed a lot and say मला पोसा.

Deep bro
In 2010,I was regular in cabana and nightingale...
I met a handsome hunk in cabana once and he was showering thousands on on one Chik named Damini..
Whenever I visited,I spotted him there..
Out of curiosity,gathering courage,I asked him who he was..
He told me he was connected to crime branch,Pune,Hadapsar.
We jelled well and often met...
I came to know he would get enormous amount in terms of massive bribes and would spend that ill gotten money in bars..he also fathered a child from Damini,the bar Chik who was very hot..
Damini's best friend,Sunaina,became my muse for a while...
Just got nostalgic after reading ur post...
Gn

Quick update ...

Main hall of champagne is shut for renovations
Moving the stage from centre to the far end
They claim it's to do with vastu !
What utter crap !!
I didn't know there was a category in vastu that instructs where a stage should be in an OB !!!
Fuking hilarious

It's obvious they are doing it to increase the tables. The new stage is much smaller.
Like they have done in metro lokhandwala.

So now they entertain patrons in the 2 cramped VIP rooms with the girls split up.
Claim that the hall will be ready in a couple of days.
I don't think so.

Quick update ...

Main hall of champagne is shut for renovations
Moving the stage from centre to the far end
They claim it's to do with vastu !
What utter crap !!
I didn't know there was a category in vastu that instructs where a stage should be in an OB !!!
Fuking hilarious

It's obvious they are doing it to increase the tables. The new stage is much smaller.
Like they have done in metro lokhandwala.

So now they entertain patrons in the 2 cramped VIP rooms with the girls split up.
Claim that the hall will be ready in a couple of days.
I don't think so.
Good that rooms are cramped in Ob

Then we can fondle the gals like we do in Db then

Uncle Sam

Hi guys, I m a regular on massage forum. Limited scope monger till now. But since some time following this forum and thanks to posts by seniors like uncle sam, Angelo, mk and many others now want to try the new world of DBs and SBs. While going thru old FRs, not clear on which places shall u visit in day time. Especially thane if any.

Shoutbox
  1. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  5. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  21. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  32. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
  39. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  40. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  42. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
Back