Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Life is tough, so is mongering - but if the fruit is 'meetha', the 'sabr' is worth it.

So with the dB scene being bad as mentioned in yesterday's fr I was looking for other avenues - ab vaada Jo kiya hai

Got free from kaam ke meeting little early, so started preparing for 'kaama' ki meeting.

So with the help of @richardspayan ( Bangalore mongerer), @Morpheus_IN, and good old friend @mushik79 ( he did not even knew, his long time back shared contacts are being used today). His contact worked, but the other two were very helpful and tried to make my evening.

Options considered and worked towards -

The Kannada Nurse mentioned earlier , 2 african babes, 2 sp aunties for their kittens, a Thai spa which provides extas, a receptionist who speaks fantastic English and looks very yummy ( gets her friend along too if required), 2 male sps for their kittens.

After about 2.5 hours of preparations finally zeroed down upon a chic for 6k via an sp.

Reached her oyo room, where she is going to stay for a week for please seekers like me. Very polite, milky skin, in a cheetah top. Looked delicious, and she was delicious as I found during the act.

Is from Pune, works in a boutique, frequents Mumbai, will inform when next in mUmbai, has friends too who do this.

She is a Punjabi - maharashtrian mixed breed.

One hour of bliss!!!!

Cheers Anglo.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Punjabi-Maharashtrian mixed breed... sounds interesting.

Good find bro...do update when she is in Mumbai

Cheers,
Maddy

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

hi Friends, i wud like to share my Philippines experience in this thread for the benefit of fellow BMs here.
Trust me, Philippines is better value than Thailand for mongering.
So if u guys r interested, will give a city by city account in this thread and it wud help in ur planning.
Let me know to proceed further.
Cheers...
KOOL

Yesterday the day was hectic went with Gandagenda to Satra Plaza to pick Simran from Rasana she came late.

Went Rasana the waiter put lot of salt in my fresh lime soda. Idiot suggesting me to add sugar in it first mistake should be forgiven.
In 10 min it was raided by LE the bar Rasana closed at 10.15.

Gandagenda taken Muskan to Nightingle. She and Gandagenda enjoyed a lot. I was just sitting idle as somewhat scare of LE.

Manasi fron Nightingle OB insisted for entry she is so old and tall I feel in Marathi "watit chamacha".

Came home at 2.00 am, stray dogs troubled outside bungalow. These dogs eat biscuit offered by my son in morning and in night they bark on me, very strange comparing dogs with gals from bar you feed them but one day or other they will bark on you

Enjoy with taming gals

-Deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deep bro
Your writing skills is tickling our funny bone..
Waatit chamcha...hehe
We used to call it "Ghagrit bot"...
Hope,u get me..
Keep writing humourous FRs..
U deserve a pat...

Deep bro
Your writing skills is tickling our funny bone..
Waatit chamcha...hehe
We used to call it "Ghagrit bot"...
Hope,u get me..
Keep writing humourous FRs..
U deserve a pat...
Thanks MK your compliment is like everything to me.

Mongering Pitra Swargat Pohochali.

-Deep

hi Friends, i wud like to share my Philippines experience in this thread for the benefit of fellow BMs here.
Trust me, Philippines is better value than Thailand for mongering.
So if u guys r interested, will give a city by city account in this thread and it wud help in ur planning.
Let me know to proceed further.
Cheers...
KOOL
Off course u can share your experience

Any self mongering experience by any memeber of this forum in part of the world is welcome

Knowledge is knowledge

It is always welcomed

Uncle Sam

Yesterday the day was hectic went with Gandagenda to Satra Plaza to pick Simran from Rasana she came late.

Went Rasana the waiter put lot of salt in my fresh lime soda. Idiot suggesting me to add sugar in it first mistake should be forgiven.
In 10 min it was raided by LE the bar Rasana closed at 10.15.

Gandagenda taken Muskan to Nightingle. She and Gandagenda enjoyed a lot. I was just sitting idle as somewhat scare of LE.

Manasi fron Nightingle OB insisted for entry she is so old and tall I feel in Marathi "watit chamacha".

Came home at 2.00 am, stray dogs troubled outside bungalow. These dogs eat biscuit offered by my son in morning and in night they bark on me, very strange comparing dogs with gals from bar you feed them but one day or other they will bark on you

Enjoy with taming gals

-Deep

Deep

U neeed A Cat

Cats are best Pets
I have one at home
She comes once in two days at home
I feed her best quality cat food ( tuna fish flavour)
Then she plays with me for some time
Sits on my lap
And then after spending some time in House , she runs away
Then she will roam around whole area
Again after one or two days she comes back and dose same thing
She never barks
No potty in house
No menace
All she needs is a good cat food and some attention when she is around

Db gals should be like Cats

Feed them
Show them affection
And they love you back
And
Then they run away
Again to come back in few days

No menace

Keep the hunt on for Wild Cats

Uncle Sam

Clubs are now a days best place to hunt a high end in Mumbai without fear of LE !!

Was in mood to hunt a desired one jisko dekhkar khada ho jaye with this thoughts !!!

Headed to Lokhandwala at 10 with a friend , Entry done in club esc@pe ( from where one can't apparently escape )
Had a place , soft drink ordered , but eyes were searching for a lonely one to offer shoulder for their heads and probably to move into hotel if one agrees !!!

Not much crowd cause of week days !!
Time were passing after an hour group of 5 gals comes , fucking hell ( The first world come out of mouth was Iski maa ki choot saali Mil jaye to yahi thok du ) , I ask few questions from my self on seeing them

1. Why do even they wear bra if boobs are dying to jump out of it?
2. What's the purpose of wearing a short pant if it is just covering your pussy and asshole and apparently panty brand is Completely visible ?

I mean yeah you all 5 should have thrown them out in sky and gives us a strip dance show !!!

Johnny went out of control and ask friend to find one with a hot asss and awesome bouncy boobss !!

But unluckily due to it was Thursday so perhaps baat nhi bani will hunt today again and may be tomorrow till we didn't get fish of desired choice !!!!!

Latter come to know that those group was there for a deal with some other guy !!
Dil ko shukun mila ab to lekar hi chhodunga !!

Just a thought comes in mind !!

What would be scenario if these clubs gets status of DB/SB/OB and anyone can hunt any fish available there and make them dance as they like !

Imagine the scene ; a gals comes out of her car and as soon she enters she sit on a table and starts Lawda hilao game and fondling

That would be a truely Jannat! !

Happy Mongering
Cheers
EF

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

Deep

U neeed A Cat

Cats are best Pets
I have one at home
Sits on my lap
She never barks
No potty in house
No menace

Feed them
Show them affection
And they love you back
And
Then they run away

No menace

Uncle Sam
Dear Sir, wow what a talented mind you have....aapko Kaisa suchta hai answers with perfect examples...sir I salute you and you are really great boss here.
I stopped immediately my lunch while eating on table at my office canteen and started to read your FR first which I do every time whenever your post comes here. All my office colleagues looking at me and saying what happened but I totally ignored them..
Iam excited to meet you as per your availability sir please...
Because iam also in search of love guru now hoping you read my continue post on bus stop girl for marriage material on other forum!!
Thank you sir!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Deep

U neeed A Cat

Cats are best Pets
I have one at home
Sits on my lap
She never barks
No potty in house
No menace

Feed them
Show them affection
And they love you back
And
Then they run away

No menace

Uncle Sam
Yes Dear Pussy Cat.

Dear Sir, wow what a talented mind you have....aapko Kaisa suchta hai answers with perfect examples...sir I salute you and you are really great boss here.
I stopped immediately my lunch while eating on table at my office canteen and started to read your FR first which I do every time whenever your post comes here. All my office colleagues looking at me and saying what happened but I totally ignored them..
Iam excited to meet you as per your availability sir please...
Because iam also in search of love guru now hoping you read my continue post on bus stop girl for marriage material on other forum!!
Thank you sir!!

Dear Sam please help him

Even checked with you on pm, if you wanna join, got no response.

Sorry, i didnt get your PM. Hence, no reply. PMed you now.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Set of first experiences.
After readibg several reviews and one from uncle sam, decided to target Baywatch. Could not find it in maps, so went to turbhe first and then checked nearest VW showroom, as suggested by Sam. To my disappointment found sime other place named Sai something, sai pooja may be. De ide to check out, went inside and it was crowded like hell, being a Saturday.
Enjoy Guys.

Baywatch is adjacent to Volkswagen services centre on S Central Road.. the main road which runs in TTC industrial area.... At the junction of MIDC IOC Terminal.

From Juinagar mindspace highway gate... Take the adjacent service road ... Move towards turbhe/thane... Take first right and till the T junction... That's S Central Road... Then left...

Dear Nav

I am not a love Guru

As I don't believe in love

It dose exist
But one need to be lucky to get it

Now to understand your problem ,let me put my thoughts

Point 1-stop searching for love
If u are lucky then you will get it
Don't try to chase it on bus stop or in office or in railway station

It needs to be in destiny

If it is then u will get it
Or else not

Point 2 -

Don't worry about getting married

In india ,marriage is universal

Every one eventually gets married
So shall you

Don't confuse love with marriage
One need to find a good stable wife to have peaceful life
To have stable life , it is not at all necessary whether u love your wife or not

What is important is that whether your wife loves you or not
Please understand the difference

To find a good wife who loves you ,there is a better way than standing on bus stop

It is called as Arrange marriage
Ask your parents
Put your name in Matrimony
And you will end with good wife for sure

Point 3
Never bother about rejections

So what if bus stop gal wants to go with conductor and not with you
Let her go
Who cares ?
Every one gets rejections
What's the big fusss about it ?
So don't get dishearten
I am pretty sure most of the people on this forum including MK and NM and PC must have got some rejections from some female in their life
I myself got married late
As no one wanted to marry a poor boy
Who cares ?
I did end up with a good wife who loves me more than how much I love her

Eventually one gets what they deserve
And good things do happen to good people
May be late
But they do happen

Point 4

Don't confuse good wife with Sexy wife

A sexy women need not always be a good wife
Other wise we would have married Db gals
Isn't it ?

So when you are searching for the wife ..don't go for the looks alone

For finding sexy women for sex ..u have enough options in Mumbai
U know that

Point 5

focus more on your career
Marriage and women are secondary things
It automatically falls in place if you are successful in your career

You are young
Enjoy the life
Build career

Rest you will get automatically
I guess you are Maharashtrian Marathi Boy

There is a nice Marathi Song
เคฆเคฏเคพเค˜เคจเคพ

It has beautiful lines

เคฌเคพเคฒเคชเคฃ เค‰เคคเฅ เค—เฅ‡เคฒเฅ‡ เค…เคจ เคคเคพเคฐเฅ‚เคฃเคฏ เคจเคพเคธเคฒเฅ‡
เคตเคพเคฐเฅเคงเค•เฅเคฏ เคธเคพเคšเคฒเฅ‡ ,เค‰เคฐเคฒเฅ‹ เคฌเค‚เคฆเฅ€ เคชเฅเคจเฅเคนเคพ เคฎเฅ€

So take youth seriously
Enjoy to the fullest
But work hard on your career
Earn money
Earn Fame
Be successful in your work and career

Then you wont need any love guru EVER

Uncle Sam

Last edited:
It's ain't over till it's over - for me this time it was about the day.

I thought am done and dusted for the day after the session with the inde. So was back in my hotel room watching France Vs Peru. @richardspayan was to join me, but the only plan we had was to have some good food and booze. And chk out how pathetic the situation is in few more dbs in the garden city.

So had a couple of large vodka at koshys, a old time kerala joint with lip smacking beef fry.

After that we were up for a surprise. I suggested to richardspayan let's chk out a discotheque ( fusion lounge), I told him as the dbs are dead, we may find some db gals there, with whom we can have fun and take out.

As it turned out, my gut feeling was bang on. It turned out to be a pick up joint. He closest that any place in Bangalore can get to Kishore/rasna.

About 30 odd gals in western atttire solicitations patrons in return for money. Found a promotion anchor ,Khushi Chandigarh ki punjaban with the largest upper deck I have seen in recent times, with whom I danced and got cozy. Had a decent time. Number stored.

Came back to room, saw Argentina anihilated by Croatia.

Hitting bed, back to Mumbai tomorrow. May hit rasna for a couple of hours once I land.

Then back to home sweet home.

Cheers Anglo.

Anglos instincts are bang on ... He can smell a place without getting into it ...

You mumbai boys bring so much energy to dormany bangalore ;) ... Looking forward to our next one

First FR on Kishore:

After reading the posts for nearly 5 months on this forum, I got an opportunity to go to Kishore (Jannat for SB Lovers). This bar is very low profile from outside, if anyone has seen DB's of south Mumbai or Western Suburbs, which are more on glittery side. Entered the bar and asked for Sb area, was headed to a room inside by Coatwala. Sat there for 5 minutes and 3-4 girls were sitting there. I ordered 1 quarter and asked 1 girl to sit beside me. I asked her "Are there any more girls or only you 3-4?" She said "there are many girls inside." I was surprised to hear that there is 1 more room inside where you can sit. So asked the coatwala to shift me inside and also took the girl inside.

The inner room was chilled enough and had lot more people in there. There were plenty of girls inside, but I sticked to the same one. Now our actual conversation starts. Her name she said was Kiran. She was dressed in Salwar Kameez. Awesome figure but little stinky mouth. Took her extremely close to me, for half an hour fondled with her boobs, DFK and fingering. I was constantly looking at the full bar and Kiran understood that I am searching for someone else. Now here comes the pleasant surprise. She asked me "Do you want a young girl?", I said "Yes". She herself went out and came with a girl named Nikita (mostly a fake name).

Nikita: age approximately 24-25, dimpled smile, wearing lenses, in her casuals and a figure to die for. I asked her to sit beside me and she agreed. I completed 1 peg of whisky and ordered beer for her. Her skin was so soft. Felt like just fondling my hand all over her body. Took her in my lap and caressed her boobs like there is no tomorrow. We had DFK some 9-10 times in between and ofcourse fingering her p***y was turning her on. Since she had full beer, even she was turned on and started rubbing my johny and kissing my nipples. After a while, she got so friendly and talkative and started chit-chatting all about SB and how she got into this line. We both completed our drinks and again had a DFK and bid good bye. Till now the full bar was crowded. I paid my bill and fleed off.

Total Damage: 600 (Nikita) + 300 (Kiran) + 200 (Coatwala) + 2000 (drinks) = 3100 for 2.5 hours.

I have been trying to get Nikita for FS. If she agrees, will share her contact.

When I was in Mumbai I entered around 8 pm it was full. Packed , but I enjoyed fully n total damage was around 900 , with kissing fondling I remember one girl from Rajasthan in red choli constantly starting me I asked her to sit n next day she promised me hj so I went there around 5 pm in afternoon n enjoyed my trip was awesome , want to visit Kishore , sneha n rasna again want hj under the table with beer Mumbai is heaven cheers

Dear Nav

I am not a love Guru

As I don't believe in love

It dose exist
But one need to be lucky to get it

Now to understand your problem ,let me put my thoughts

Point 1-stop searching for love
If u are lucky then you will get it
Don't try to chase it on bus stop or in office or in railway station

It needs to be in destiny

If it is then u will get it
Or else not

Point 2 -

Don't worry about getting married

In india ,marriage is universal

Every one eventually gets married
So shall you

Don't confuse love with marriage
One need to find a good stable wife to have peaceful life
To have stable life , it is not at all necessary whether u love your wife or not

What is important is that whether your wife loves you or not
Please understand the difference

To find a good wife who loves you ,there is a better way than standing on bus stop

It is called as Arrange marriage
Ask your parents
Put your name in Matrimony
And you will end with good wife for sure

Point 3
Never bother about rejections

So what if bus stop gal wants to go with conductor and not with you
Let her go
Who cares ?
Every one gets rejections
What's the big fusss about it ?
So don't get dishearten
I am pretty sure most of the people on this forum including MK and NM and PC must have got some rejections from some female in their life
I myself got married late
As no one wanted to marry a poor boy
Who cares ?
I did end up with a good wife who loves me more than how much I love her

Eventually one gets what they deserve
And good things do happen to good people
May be late
But they do happen

Point 4

Don't confuse good wife with Sexy wife

A sexy women need not always be a good wife
Other wise we would have married Db gals
Isn't it ?

So when you are searching for the wife ..don't go for the looks alone

For finding sexy women for sex ..u have enough options in Mumbai
U know that

Point 5

focus more on your career
Marriage and women are secondary things
It automatically falls in place if you are successful in your career

You are young
Enjoy the life
Build career

Rest you will get automatically
I guess you are Maharashtrian Marathi Boy

There is a nice Marathi Song
เคฆเคฏเคพเค˜เคจเคพ

It has beautiful lines

เคฌเคพเคฒเคชเคฃ เค‰เคคเฅ เค—เฅ‡เคฒเฅ‡ เค…เคจ เคคเคพเคฐเฅ‚เคฃเคฏ เคจเคพเคธเคฒเฅ‡
เคตเคพเคฐเฅเคงเค•เฅเคฏ เคธเคพเคšเคฒเฅ‡ ,เค‰เคฐเคฒเฅ‹ เคฌเค‚เคฆเฅ€ เคชเฅเคจเฅเคนเคพ เคฎเฅ€

So take youth seriously
Enjoy to the fullest
But work hard on your career
Earn money
Earn Fame
Be successful in your work and career

Then you wont need any love guru EVER

Uncle Sam
Very well said uncle .
Standing ovation on this one ekdum dil se.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  8. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back