Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD โค๏ธLavender Wellnessโค๏ธ @ 10 East Wilmot St Unit18, Richmond Hill, 905 886 3638

We tried but she didn't want to have anymore pictures taken...funny enough, she recently did have a couple of pics taken at a nearby spa...she's wearing the same clothes so do your research and you can see her other pics there ๐Ÿ˜‰
I was surprised the "close by "spa managed to take a few shots from Monica.. IMHO. the best bet is to pay her a visit , You will really enjoy her magnificent body and her charming smile .... Cheers

We tried but she didn't want to have anymore pictures taken...funny enough, she recently did have a couple of pics taken at a nearby spa...she's wearing the same clothes so do your research and you can see her other pics there ๐Ÿ˜‰
I saw that pic. Probably without her knowledge.

Come visit Lavender, one of the most established spas in Richmond Hill. We have 5 massage rooms, 4 of which have showers. Most days, we will have 4 lovely girls to serve you. Please check our schedule because everyday has different girls.

Today we have:

YoYo - small pretty girl with nice gorgeous natural 34C breasts. She is very experienced in both massage and the fun stuff. Great friendly attitude as well.

Diana - pretty girl with slim body. Well known for her awesome massage and great tease. Not tip hungry.

Lisa - slim pretty girl with gorgeous natural tear drop shaped breasts. Very good massage (including back-walking) and sensual service. Has many repeat customers.

Jessica (new) - young pretty girl around 5'3 with curvy body and nice natural breasts. Strong massage, very friendly and not tip hungry.

Here's some member feedback on the girls:

Dropped by today to see Jessica. She's a very friendly and outgoing girl, pretty face, around 5'3 with a nice, full but toned ass and natural B breasts. She's younger than your typical semi girl and could pass for around 30 yrs old (I don't know her actual age). The massage started with the sheet over my body and I would say it felt average. But once she removed the sheet and used oil it felt much better although not at the level of the top massage girls here. For the fun, I opted for BS and she was really enthusastic and quite into it. Ended up with a nice Russian. She never mentioned tips, gave her market and she seemed happy with that. On my way out, I saw the new girl Mimi...she didn't seem shy at all and was even showing off her huge knockers lol. Looks like another big tittie girl here....
๐Ÿ˜…

Yoyo greeted me. She has a cute face and was smiling and bubbly the whole time. She led me to the room and came back a few minutes later. She said she knows who I am and was surprised this is the first time she's doing massage for me (I actually seen her before but it was at another spa and ages ago so I'm not surprised she didn't remember me). I hate when they know who you are because this usually means lower mileage, at least in my experience...

Anyways, I told her about my sore legs and I have to say, she did a very good and thorough job, with strong pressure and even lots of stretching. When it came time for the fun stuff, she was definitely a little bit shy. I had to take the initative to take her top and bra off. Wow, what a beautiful set of natural breasts she has, at least C+ or D if I had to guess. I told her I had to see the rest too and thankfully she didn't resist and took the rest of her clothes off. At first, she stood by the side of the table naked but I got her to climb on top where she proceeded to give me a nice BS. With that nice rack of hers, I asked for Russian and it was fantastic...let's just say things got a little bit messy and she quickly hopped in the shower after we were done. Never asked for tips (but maybe that's because she "knows" me) and was happy when I gave her what I thought was the going rate these days for the services I got. Yes, I would definitely repeat...man, there are so many girls with nice big natural breasts here...
๐Ÿ˜…

Saw Lisa for the first time earlier today. Man, how have I not seen this chick beforeโ€ฆin a nutshell, she is awesome. Pretty face, beautiful skin and gorgeous natural Cโ€™s with the pear shape that I just love. She gave me 40 mins of hard honest massage and her back walking felt great. For the fun stuff, she did not disappoint. People have been raving about another girl that begins with โ€œJโ€ here. Pretty sure I got all that from Lisa tooโ€ฆjust an incredible GFE session
๐Ÿ˜‰

I went to see Lisa. As usual, very good massage and GFE finish. While she was massaging me, my hands were roaming on her legs. And then her silky smooth skin slithering over mine, I have to really hold myself not to come too quickly. And her beautiful C breasts, perfect for BS.
And at the end, she gave me one of the best head massage.

She is one of my favs now
๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜

For my exp.
Diana: hands down best massage and HJ finished. Repeat many times and sheโ€™s more open than before
๐Ÿ˜‰

Lav_yoyo2s.png Lav_diana6s.jpg Lav_lisa6s.jpg lav_jes2s.jpg

Lav_fr_s.jpg

Lavender Wellness
10 East Wilmot St, Unit 18 Richmond Hill
Open 10am to 10pm everyday
905-886-3638

Come visit Lavender, one of the most established spas in Richmond Hill. We have 5 massage rooms, 4 of which have showers. Most days, we will have 4 lovely girls to serve you. Please check our schedule because everyday has different girls.

Today we have:

YoYo - small pretty girl with nice gorgeous natural 34C breasts. She is very experienced in both massage and the fun stuff. Great friendly attitude as well.

Diana - pretty girl with slim body. Well known for her awesome massage and great tease. Not tip hungry.

Lisa - slim pretty girl with gorgeous natural tear drop shaped breasts. Very good massage (including back-walking) and sensual service. Has many repeat customers.

Jessica (new) - young pretty girl around 5'3 with curvy body and nice natural breasts. Strong massage, very friendly and not tip hungry.

Here's some member feedback on the girls:

View attachment 420744 View attachment 420745 View attachment 420746 View attachment 420748

View attachment 420747

Lavender Wellness
905-886-3638
What is Lisaโ€™s schedule? Is she working tomorrow?

LISA works Wed, Thur, Fri.

But tomorrow, Friday, I think she is already fully booked!

So either visit her today or wait until next Wed.

She is fully booked for the rest of the day.

You can try other girls. Some of them are quite good. Ask @OG_funguy for recommendation.

If it has to be LISA, then book her for next week, Wed and Thurs.

Come visit Lavender, one of the most established spas in Richmond Hill. We have 5 massage rooms, 4 of which have showers. Most days, we will have 3-4 lovely girls to serve you. Please check our schedule because everyday has different girls.

Today we have:

Sophia - pretty girl with nice body. She has nice natural breasts and knows how to give a very good massage. She is a little bit shy but will open up if you are nice and gentle.๏ธ

Lisa - pretty slim girl with gorgeous natural tear drop shaped breasts. Very good massage and service.

Emily (new) - tall pretty girl with curvy body and big D breasts. Very friendly, good massage and service.

Helen - pretty girl with slim body. Great massage and service. Not tip hungry.

โค๏ธ
Luna (she's back)
โค๏ธ
- young slim girl with nice face and natural breasts. Can deliver an excellent massage and lots of fun too. Not tip hungry.

Here's some feedback on the girls:

Funny how Sophia is described as a little bit shy. She certainly wasn't shy when I saw her recently.

Saw Lisa for the first time earlier today. Man, how have I not seen this chick beforeโ€ฆin a nutshell, she is awesome. Pretty face, beautiful skin and gorgeous natural Cโ€™s with the pear shape that I just love. She gave me 40 mins of hard honest massage and her back walking felt great. For the fun stuff, she did not disappoint. People have been raving about another girl that begins with โ€œJโ€ here. Pretty sure I got all that from Lisa tooโ€ฆjust an incredible GFE session
๐Ÿ˜‰

I went to see Lisa. As usual, very good massage and GFE finish. While she was massaging me, my hands were roaming on her legs. And then her silky smooth skin slithering over mine, I have to really hold myself not to come too quickly. And her beautiful C breasts, perfect for BS.
And at the end, she gave me one of the best head massage.

She is one of my favs now
๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜

Lav_sop5_s.jpg lav_emily3s.jpg

Lav_fr_s.jpg

Lavender Wellness
905-886-3638

Today we have:

Sophia - slim pretty girl. She has nice natural breasts and knows how to give a very good massage. She's a little bit shy but will open up if you are nice and gentle.๏ธ

Judy - she is a yoga instructor so keeps her body in great shape, nice natural breasts. Has lots of experience and can deliver a very good massage.

Sasha - tall pretty girl with gorgeous natural C's and soft silky skin. Great massage and not tip hungry.

Yumi (she's back!) - friendly Japanese girl with gorgeous 36D's. Great massage and friendly attitude.

Below is some member feedback:

Funny how Sophia is described as a little bit shy. She certainly wasn't shy when I saw her recently.

I recently saw Judy. She must be new to this or really good at the game. Money was never discussed nor were services. All in all she participates with an interesting eager shyness.

Whoโ€™s on tomorrow?

After reading some reviews decided to give Judy a try. After almost having a heart attack because I thought they did a bait and switch with a much older woman, I was glad to see Judy. I must say her picture doesn't do her justice. She has a very nice body and her butt is to die for. One of the nices and softest butt I've seen. Her breast is on the smaller size at b (I usually like bugger ones) but somehow it felt really nice in my hands lol.

After some causal exchange it was off to the races. I already had an rmt earlier In the day so I just asked for a soft massage with alot of teasing so can't comment on her massage skills. The tease was nice but nothing really special so I was like fuck it and ask her to take her clothes off.

Had a nude reverse with her and after giving her a 5 minute massage on her back to get her relaxed I kissed her soft bum and went for a smell tax. She passed with flying colors. Everything was nice and clean down there. Then I proceeded to spread her cheeks and went to town with some dato and daty which was well received. She was very responsive on was shaking all over. Next I layed down and she gave me a nice sensual hand job. It was nice and slow. I loved that during the hand job she closed her eyes and had a smile on her face face as if she was really enjoying it while I sick on her nice nipples and played with her down there. We finished in 69 where I ate her up some more. All in all one of the more memorable experience I've had. Highly recommended. I usually tip $80 for this but gave her an extra $10 because I so enjoyed it total damage was $50 + $90 = $140 for 45 of good fun.

I saw Sasha today and she was wearing that exact outfit so that picture was definitely taken today
๐Ÿ™‚
. She's around 5'5, slim build with very nice natural C+ breasts with lovely shape and feel. Her face is pleasant and she has a nice smile, English is quite good too and she can carry a conversation. I really enjoyed her massage, I told her about my sore legs and she did a very good job so she has definitely been doing this for a few years. For the fun stuff, I opted for a nice NR...her skin was so silky soft and I definitely did some 'exploring' which she enjoyed. I didn't push for too much today but I will definitely be seeing her again...she could be another one that breaks into my regular rotation
๐Ÿ˜‰

Lav_sop5_s.jpg Lav_jud4s.jpg Lav sa (6).JPG Lav_yum1.jpeg

Lav_fr_s.jpg

Lavender Wellness
905-886-3638

Today we have:

Sophia - slim pretty girl. She has nice natural breasts and knows how to give a very good massage. She's a little bit shy but will open up if you are nice and gentle.๏ธ

Judy - she is a yoga instructor so keeps her body in great shape, nice natural breasts. Has lots of experience and can deliver a very good massage.

Sasha - tall pretty girl with gorgeous natural C's and soft silky skin. Great massage and not tip hungry.

Yumi (she's back!) - friendly Japanese girl with gorgeous 36D's. Great massage and friendly attitude.

Below is some member feedback:

View attachment 421767 View attachment 421769 View attachment 421771 View attachment 421770

View attachment 421768

Lavender Wellness
905-886-3638
is Yumi provide BS

Come visit Lavender, one of the most established spas in Richmond Hill. We have 5 massage rooms, 4 of which have showers. Most days, we will have 3-4 lovely girls to serve you. Please check our schedule because everyday has different girls.

Today we have:

Sophia - pretty girl with GND looks. She has nice natural breasts and knows how to give a very good massage. She is a little shy but will open up if you are nice and gentle.๏ธ

Grace - pretty girl with nice curvy ass and 34C breasts. One of the few girls that can provide RMT quality massage and very good service. Well known for being very affectionate and providing GFE to her customers.

Helen - pretty girl with slim body. Great massage and service. Not tip hungry.

* If you are planning to see a specific girl, please call the spa in case there are last minute changes to the schedule

Here are some review(s) of the girls:

Saw [Grace] recently and had a nice experience. Looks wise, she is better than I anticipated. Cute face in pretty decent shape with exceptionally smooth skin.

Started the massage completely undraped and with no oil which suited me fine. Medium firm pressure with ample use of thumbs and elbows. very happy with her technique. Shoulder and neck work were particularly good.

About 10 minutes in, she stripped down to her underwear and continued her massage with oil. Some grazing but very little tease which was a bit disappointing but the massage was so good that I did not mind.

On the flip, she excelled. Did not ask what I wanted. Just went straight for a BS which was enthusiastic and playful. A bit LFK and very light digit play. Was not looking for more. Her HJ was slow and sensual. Great skill and edging.

Overall, was one of the better sessions I had recently, thanks to her great massage skills and pro stick handling. Not much of a talker or teaser but everything else was on point. Would repeat.

Looks: 7.8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10
BS. 8/10
HE: 8.8/10

Lav_sop5_s.jpg Gr12.jpg

Lav_pics3.JPG

Lavender Wellness
10 East Wilmot St, Unit 18 Richmond Hill, ON
905-886-3638

Today we have:

YoYo - small cute girl with nice natural C breasts. She is very experienced in both massage and the fun stuff. Great friendly attitude.

Monica - young petite mixed race girl, gorgeous natural D breasts, great massage and service. Come see this beauty today.

Luna (she's back) - young slim girl with nice face and natural breasts. Can deliver an excellent massage and lots of fun too. Not tip hungry.

* If you are planning to see a specific girl, please call the spa in case there are last minute changes to the schedule

Saw Yoyo the other day. She has a cute face and was smiling and bubbly the whole time. She led me to the room and came back a few minutes later. She said she knows who I am and was surprised this is the first time she's doing massage for me (I actually seen her before but it was at another spa and ages ago so I'm not surprised she didn't remember me). I hate when they know who you are because this usually means lower mileage, at least in my experience...

Anyways, I told her about my sore legs and I have to say, she did a very good and thorough job, with strong pressure and even lots of stretching. When it came time for the fun stuff, she was definitely a little bit shy. I had to take the initiative to take her top and bra off. Wow, what a beautiful set of natural breasts she has, at least C+ or D if I had to guess. I told her I had to see the rest too and thankfully she didn't resist and took the rest of her clothes off. At first, she stood by the side of the table naked but I got her to climb on top where she proceeded to give me a nice BS. With that nice rack of hers, I asked for Russian and it was fantastic...let's just say things got a little bit messy and she quickly hopped in the shower after we were done. Never asked for tips (but maybe that's because she "knows" me) and was happy when I gave her what I thought was the going rate these days for the services I got. Yes, I would definitely repeat...man, there are so many girls with nice big natural breasts here...
๐Ÿ˜…

Monica was spectacular today.
๐Ÿ‘

She is now solidly placed in my rotation of regulars.

Massage was great. She puts forth a very good effort.

Service was very good as well. She s a really good looking younger 24-28 year old girl with a banging body and beautiful small D cups.

To top it all off, she is very sweet as well.

I always wonder how a new girl like this is received by the other ladies as she will be in demand and take away business from them?

So I dropped by to see Monica today and am very glad that I did. Not sure where the mama-san found her but she's 100% a keeper, in fact I hope they can give her additional days. She's a petite girl, maybe around 5'1 and she's a little bit curvier than what her pic shows...definitely not fat (her body is toned) but curvy in a nice way. Her tits are natural C+ and absolutely gorgeous...one of the nicest sets I've seen in a long time. Dare I say, maybe even nicer than a couple of my regulars here (@GuiGui - you should definitely check her out
๐Ÿ˜‰
). I asked her age and she told me to guess. I said 30 and she said younger than that. That would put her in her 20's assuming she's telling me the truth. Regardless, she is very young and has a nice pretty face too.

Her English is not the best but she was extremely friendly right from the get go. Her massage is really really good, I must admit I wasn't expecting that from her. At first, she was massaging my back and shoulders. She has very strong hands and I like how she climbed on top and used her knees for additional pressure. However, where she really shined is when I turned over and asked her to massage my legs. Holy shit, her hands felt like magic...felt easily like RMT quality, I wasn't expecting this from such a young petite girl and it definitely took me by surprise. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed...she was really putting in the effort and didn't take any shortcuts. The massage went on for a long time, I knew I was cutting into my fun time but I just couldn't bring myself to cut the massage short. Finally she finished and started rubbing JR. At this point, I said I wanted a BS and she just smiled and slowly stripped down (no mention of tips). Damn, what a body...like I said her tits are to die for. She climbed on top and starting sliding up and down my body. Her face came close to mine and I leaned in for a kiss. She didn't stop me but I only got LFK, no DFK. I then got her to lie on her back and explored her body a bit more...she allowed everything within limits. After we were done, she took a shower...we went over by about 10 minutes. Because her massage quality was so good, I tipped her a little more than I normally would. Repeat? Hell yeah...just go see her, you won't be disappointed.

Saw Monica yesterday, what a delight she was. @OG_funguy thanks for the reco
๐Ÿ˜‰
letโ€™s just say both parties was satisfied immensely
๐Ÿฅฐ
Iโ€™d even extended 30minsโ€ฆthatโ€™s a first!! This one is a keeper
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
is my rating. 200 all in for 90mins. As always YMMV, repeat, no doubt
๐Ÿ˜…

Stay safe and happy hunting yโ€™all!

Lav_yoyo2s.png Lav_mon1_s.JPG Lav_yum1.jpeg

Lav_fr_s.jpg

Lavender Wellness
905-886-3638

Today we have:

Judy - she is a yoga instructor so keeps her body in great shape, nice breasts. She provides very good GFE service and is highly reviewed by members.

Jessica - young, pretty girl around 5'3 with curvy body and nice natural breasts. Very good massage, not tip hungry.

Emily - tall pretty girl with curvy body and big D breasts. Very good massage and service.

Lily (new) - details to follow

After reading some reviews decided to give Judy a try. After almost having a heart attack because I thought they did a bait and switch with a much older woman, I was glad to see Judy. I must say her picture doesn't do her justice. She has a very nice body and her butt is to die for. One of the nices and softest butt I've seen. Her breast is on the smaller size at b (I usually like bugger ones) but somehow it felt really nice in my hands lol.

After some causal exchange it was off to the races. I already had an rmt earlier In the day so I just asked for a soft massage with alot of teasing so can't comment on her massage skills. The tease was nice but nothing really special so I was like fuck it and ask her to take her clothes off.

Had a nude reverse with her and after giving her a 5 minute massage on her back to get her relaxed I kissed her soft bum and went for a smell tax. She passed with flying colors. Everything was nice and clean down there. Then I proceeded to spread her cheeks and went to town with some dato and daty which was well received. She was very responsive on was shaking all over. Next I layed down and she gave me a nice sensual hand job. It was nice and slow. I loved that during the hand job she closed her eyes and had a smile on her face face as if she was really enjoying it while I sick on her nice nipples and played with her down there. We finished in 69 where I ate her up some more. All in all one of the more memorable experience I've had. Highly recommended. I usually tip $80 for this but gave her an extra $10 because I so enjoyed it total damage was $50 + $90 = $140 for 45 of good fun.

Dropped by today to see Jessica. She's a very friendly and outgoing girl, pretty face, around 5'3 with a nice, full but toned ass and natural B breasts. She's younger than your typical semi girl and could pass for around 30 yrs old (I don't know her actual age). The massage started with the sheet over my body and I would say it felt average. But once she removed the sheet and used oil it felt much better although not at the level of the top massage girls here. For the fun, I opted for BS and she was really enthusastic and quite into it. Ended up with a nice Russian. She never mentioned tips, gave her market and she seemed happy with that. On my way out, I saw the new girl Mimi...she didn't seem shy at all and was even showing off her huge knockers lol. Looks like another big tittie girl here....
๐Ÿ˜…

Lav_jud4s.jpg lav_emily3s.jpg lav_jes2s.jpg

Lav_fr_s.jpg

Lavender Wellness
905-886-3638

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  3. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  4. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ 437-999-2166 ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  6. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Tina / Gracie ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  7. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนTiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’˜ Saturday, ๐Ÿ’žโฃ Olivia,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  11. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, โฃ ๐Ÿ’— โ€ŠAnna, ๐Ÿ’˜model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’‹ Saturday, โค Mary ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน Saturday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  15. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5โ€™2โ€ and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  18. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธLucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DDโ€™s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 27th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSUNNY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SUNNY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  36. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  38. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  39. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 26th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  45. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely๐Ÿ’“ladies๐Ÿ’‡ Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica ๐Ÿ›ฃ 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds ๐Ÿ“žโ˜Ž 905-597-8880 โ˜Ž