Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa vs Private Practice Massage

Reaction score
Ok here's my question,

Who gives better massages? I've only been to spa's currently and I am wondering if I am not getting the best benefit from the massage since they typically just ask me to fill out the silly Aveda form asking what sensory experience I want but never really ask what sort of work needs to be done.

Do those in the private practice focus more on the clinical aspect of massage versus the people in spa's who are forced to use certain products and follow corpororate regulations regarding massage?

Are Private practicers more open to modifying their techniques cause they aren't being told "what to do"?

I'm thinking the next time I get a massage I'll choose a private practice to see if there is a difference. My main fear of going to a private practice is not seeing the establishment before setting up an appointment. If all the places looked like BreathBodyworks office I'd never have to worry :) FISH tanks in the office just rock.

I have worked in both atmospheres. When I worked for a spa, we mainly focused on relaxation massage, and we had all the extras, warm towels, eye pillows, scented oils, etc. We would also push the aromatherpy and hot stone massages, but I would always ask the client "is there anything bothering you today that you'd like to focus on".

In my private practice, I do more therapeutic/deep tissue massage and a majority of my clients come for the healing, therapeutic benefits of the massage rather than just to relax and de-stress for an hour (although they get that too).

I think it depends on what your needs are. Both places can address your needs, but you will probably end up paying a bit more to a spa just because they typically charge more than people in private practice (this is just my experience though).

As an LMT I have worked in the office of another LMT and absolutely hated it. Because it was HER office, she felt she had the absolute right tell me exactly how to do what for each client, to walk into the session and kibbitz, etc.

As a paying customer, I have gone to both spa and private practitioners. I much prefer the private LMT experience. There isn't the pressure, obvious or otherwise, to purchase product to take home, the LMTs treat you more like the human person you are rather than the next "number" on the computer screen schedule..... :smt013 I really HATE being called "the 2 o'clock appointment" instead of my lovely name.....

As for private practice offices, they tend to reflect the personalities and sensibilities of the individuals who own them.... as widely varied as the practitioners are... ' have never been in anyone else's practice where I was uncomfortable bceause of the decor, etc.

Good luck with your quest for a great massage.

What's more, even a very good massage therapist can have an "off" day. Just ask my 9:30 this morning. :oops:

As a client, the massages I have had at a few personal private practices have clearly been better than those that I've had at chiropractic offices. They are less restricted by time and seem more comfortable when they are able to work in their own space, as opposed to someone else's office with other therapists. Of course, I am sure there are exceptions, and like someone said, therapists I guess all have off-days once in awhile.

I'm sure it depends on a lot of things. In my area, I won't go to a spa for a massage, but that is because I know several of my classmates went to work for these spas, and they complain that they are required to give the SPA'S massage. There is a set sequence that must be done, every time and for every client, so that the massage is uniform. They do not want it to matter to the clients who the therapist is that day. It is the spa's massage, and the client is paying for the spa experience.

One of my classmates in particular gave awesome massages in class. It's not her I am avoiding. I'd love to do a trade with her - just not where she works. She hates it - she loves customizing her work to the needs of the clients, but was told during the first interview that if the massage gets varied and/or a client starts to insist on seeing a specific therapist, that is grounds for being fired. Requests for a specific therapist are met with a firm, "no, we do not guarentee who will be in that day, much less that person doing your massage".

I'd venture to guess that is fairly normal, but not everywhere. I'm sure some spas allow their therapists to develop a personal clientele - which would mean that the therapists are probably allowed a lot more freedom in the treatment plan. But I KNOW the private practitioner has that freedom!

if i want to hit the spa, i do. i for the service and the day pass to all the amenities.

if i want just a massage, i get that. but private practice is similar to finding someone to cut your hair. got to keep searching until you find the 'right' one.

cheers

cabenn said:
Who gives better massages? I've only been to spa's currently and I am wondering if I am not getting the best benefit from the massage since they typically just ask me to fill out the silly Aveda form asking what sensory experience I want but never really ask what sort of work needs to be done.

Do those in the private practice focus more on the clinical aspect of massage versus the people in spa's who are forced to use certain products and follow corpororate regulations regarding massage?

Are Private practicers more open to modifying their techniques cause they aren't being told "what to do"?

I'm thinking the next time I get a massage I'll choose a private practice to see if there is a difference. My main fear of going to a private practice is not seeing the establishment before setting up an appointment. If all the places looked like BreathBodyworks office I'd never have to worry :) FISH tanks in the office just rock.

Who gives better massages? -- You can't really say, as it all depends on the therapist. Some private practice people will focus more on what you want just as some spa therpaists will. I have worked in both types of places and can only say, I try to do my best no matter where I am. And yes, everyone can have an off day, I think.

If you fear the private establishment, go talk to the practitioner in person first. There shouldn't be any reason why someone would not want to give you a walk through and short consultation first. I'd be happy to do this for a gun-shy client. :)

Yah it pretty much sums it up :) I've found a great hair stylist and been going to her for god about 8 years now. Looks like I'll have to wander around the private practice scene for a bit. Start with a 30 min massage and see if I get a good vibe from the practitioner.

Some pretty good thoughts in here and Breathe I would find it hard that you would have an off day, musta been from carrying all those buckets of water from your water change :p

OMG, water change day is today, and I'm borrowing the neighbor kid's wagon because I'm hauling 120lbs of water (that's 8lbs a gallon!) But the fishies will be happy. And believe me, I had an off day on Saturday, thank goodness I only had the one client, and she's a regular.

I'm blaming it on the music. :evil: Someone in my last session wanted some yucky elevator music and I forgot to change the CD. Then I was dumb enough to just go with it when I hit the button Sat. morning. The massage was soooo early, (well, for me :oops: ) blah blah blah. Yeah, it sucked. Comparatively.

Spa/ Private Practice

I worked in a spa that gave us the encouragement to work on our "technique", the only time we needed to be more uniform was with the couples massages- we had our partners because we worked so well and closely it was a simultaneous thing without thought. My private sessions and spa sessions varied very little, except for the relaxing of everyone- there was no strict schedule, they were in their homes, or my friends and family in mine. The problem with too much differing of techniques was: 3 people came in for massages, 3 massages with 3 people later- 1 person was pitching a fit that she didn't get as much done on her extremities as the other person did. 1 therapist uses lightly scented oils- ok by the client- the others didn't. When you have a group they will compare notes and complain about everything- hence wanting free service- that is why it needs to be so much more uniform in the spa setting, it is no one's choice but the demands of the clients. The same goes for all other services in the spas- please don't insist that I sit still for 45 of pedicure, everytime- but that is the standard, as someone may see and question or complain about their service and the length of time...
Just my .02 from a spa manager/employee/ private practitioner.

I prefer going to a private residence rather than a spa. I believe most men feel the same. Usually a private residence isn’t as fancy. All I’m after is a clean, warm room for my massage. I don’t need waterfalls, fancy lighting, or aromas. I just want the massage.

I thought this is an interesting topic

I really think it is less about the setting and more about what you are trying to get out of the massage, and the skills of the therapist working on you. There is a difference in working with a therapist with 1 year of experience versus 20 years, and their preference in offices, pricing and therapy will reflect that. I have worked in spa and private office settings, and my main concern is always that my clients are receiving the bodywork they want. Some places want you to learn a certain routine or protocol simply so that when clients come in, they will always receive the "same" massage. This way you are going to the spa for the certain way they do massage, versus the individual therapists work style. I have also been fortunate to work in spas that encourage me to find my own style and flow of a massage. I try my best to educate my clients on the various therapies that will help them for certain problems, or if they like a certain style of massage I try to incorporate those elements. I think it is more about communication between therapist and client to get the most satisfying massage.

Rose of Sharon said:
I'm sure it depends on a lot of things. In my area, I won't go to a spa for a massage, but that is because I know several of my classmates went to work for these spas, and they complain that they are required to give the SPA'S massage. There is a set sequence that must be done, every time and for every client, so that the massage is uniform. They do not want it to matter to the clients who the therapist is that day. It is the spa's massage, and the client is paying for the spa experience.

One of my classmates in particular gave awesome massages in class. It's not her I am avoiding. I'd love to do a trade with her - just not where she works. She hates it - she loves customizing her work to the needs of the clients, but was told during the first interview that if the massage gets varied and/or a client starts to insist on seeing a specific therapist, that is grounds for being fired. Requests for a specific therapist are met with a firm, "no, we do not guarentee who will be in that day, much less that person doing your massage".

I'd venture to guess that is fairly normal, but not everywhere. I'm sure some spas allow their therapists to develop a personal clientele - which would mean that the therapists are probably allowed a lot more freedom in the treatment plan. But I KNOW the private practitioner has that freedom!

I've heard of such practices in the past, but have never sought them out. I don't think those are "normal" practices, as they are the minority. None of the massage centers I have been to (nor most that I have heard of) require every session to be the same, nor do they fire therapists that are exceptionally popular. Those practices assume that all clients are identical and that there is no need to ever provide a personalized service. :roll: Even McDonald's knows better than that. (i.e. No lettuce or ketchup, no problem!)

If I could make a wish, I might wish that ALL of our competitors would adopt those same policies. :grin: We'd be SWAMPED and expanding our facility within a month!

Our massage center does an exceptional job of providing a luxurious spa-type atmosphere without the negative aspects of most spas (excessive noise, strange smells, general craziness, etc.), while still providing a personalized massage/bodywork experience. Our MTs are encouraged to get to know their clients, do thorough intakes, customize each session, educate the client as appropriate, and build relationships that will result in a stream of repeat clients and referrals. It's safe to say that all of our MTs have their own "style"... and we encourage them to grow and differentiate themselves as professionals. When customers request specific MTs, we look favorably on that.

If you'd like to experience the best of both worlds (luxury atmosphere and excellent personalized service) together, come see us at Keep In Touch Massage of Eagan. :D

I dont think it really matters where you get the massage but who gives you the massage. The best massage I have had to date was in a spa. You shouldn't limit yourself to just getting private practic massages or you could miss out on a great massage.

I'm with hikerman :)

I'm the kind of person who is more concerned with what kind of person the individual therapist is and how accommodating they can be with me, rather than the atmosphere of the facility. I want to know a little bit about WHO is going to be touching me - aesthetic appearances are not so much of a priority, as long as the place is sanitary and relatively quiet. Most MTs I know feel that spa work is borderline abusive to the MT, yet cannot afford their own storefront setting, so many work from their homes or they sublease space from other ppl. I have personally found more atmosphere in an individual MT's space, as spas seem way to institutional and a bit snobby for my tastes.

Any therapist can work anywhere, and any time you schedule with someone for the first time, it's going to be hit or miss. I think this is true for practically every time of person out there (attorneys, doctors, bartenders, teachers, accountants, hairstylists, etc). You may be a fit; you may not--there are no guarantees. Thus, I can't say who gives better massages. What I CAN predict is what others have said - that MTs in independent private practice are much more likely to be able to tailor your massage to YOU and YOUR needs; there is less of a "brand-image" to live up to. They're going to work hardest at pleasing YOU. Since you're not paying for a high-dollar, high-overhead facility, independent therapists usually charge less than the average spa prices for that specialized work.

I imagine that a lot of the people who are freaked out by the idea of going to a non-storefront are those who have never been.

All of that said, I worked out of my home very successfully for the past 6 years, and I am thankful to have moved all of my stuff OUT and re-claim my private living space again. It was awesome not having a commute to work and it was great saving money on a space, but I'm jazzed that my private life can be private again. Well, to clarify, I'm not exactly doing massage anymore either; I pursued an adjacent field, and there is more of a demand for a storefront with my current career than is typically accepted in massage therapy.

Just my ramblings :)

Shoutbox
  1. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  2. soulsoffire:
    Looking for spa with Indian / brown girl masseuse. Preferably closer to downtown , anyone know a place ?
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  21. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  22. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  43. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  47. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
Back