Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promoting: Free vs. Paid Chair Massage

Yazmin

Reaction score
Over the last two months I've been doing a fair amount of promotional chair massages almost weekly (2-3 hours per day, 1-2 times a week) at various locations, primarily the Gold's Gym that my employer is next to, in my employer's office (chiro/PT) to his patients, or at health fairs. Most has been unpaid/uncompensated as a freebie to get clients interested.

To build my private practice as well, I'm about to do more at my local health food store. I've enjoyed working with the people who've sat down in my chair, but so few of them are actually calling for appointments. I've gotten a handful of clients this way, but the time invested (not to mention the 50-minute drive each way to my work) and the slow ramp-up is really discouraging me. (I realize there are other ways to market myself and I'm working on that.)

So I've been wondering if giving away so many free 10-15 minute massages is the best approach. What if I charge $10-$15? Will the prospective client value me more? Will the people who never intend to pay for a massage pass me by, leaving room for those more serious about it? How many of you have garnered a significant amount of table clients through chair massage?

I'm thinking I could be spending my time more wisely on other marketing efforts...

Thanks!

So you are giving away anywhere from 2 to 6 hours of your talent and skill per week for free, and seeing no return on that investment of your time? Yeah, I agree, you could spend your time and energy on other marketing efforts. My experience has been (for the most part, with rare exception over the course of 19 years) that people will seldom pay for something that you initially give to them for free. These are not the people you want in your practice (I doubt it anyway). And even chair massage that people pay for often offers little return in the way of building your table practice. There is a poster on MassagePlanetL (forget who) who has great experience in converting chair clients to table clients, yet most of what I have observed and experienced is to the contrary.

My opinion is don't give it away anymore, except for perhaps charities or service work that is dear to your heart.

One more thing I have to say, when you give away your work, it can set up an image in the public eye that MTs SHOULD give out free chair massage, and I don't think that's great for the industry.

Good luck with your marketing changes and keep us posted on what you will be doing instead!

My instructors beat it into our heads that we don't give away our services, because no one will then pay for it. When I represented my school (as a recent graduate) at a Women's Expo, I wasn't allowed to charge. So I didn't do chair although I had it set up, along with cards, coupons and info. And I talked to everyone. When I had them announce that I would give away a chair massage an hour, the line extended all the way through the room, probably 300 people signed up and 3 got their chair massage.

Our instructor's feeling was that no one else - hair stylists, nail techs, chiros, plumbers, electricians etc - ever gives their services for free, so why should we? At the very least, charge so that you're making some $$ for you time and effort, even if you never see them again. I *do* give certificates for a free 1/2 hr. session to various community groups and charities, I don't mind that. But give it away any other time? Nope.

Thanks for making me feel better. :) Don't mean to hijack the thread, but this morning a man came by wanting to make an appointment for an hour massage the next day. He kept after me, pointing to the chair, "Can't you just give me 2 minutes so I know if you're good or not?"

I just laughed and said, "You can pay $2 for 2 minutes if you really want to know. I've been told I'm very good."

*shakes head*

He still made the appointment tho.

Let's see if he shows up tomorrow! :D

Emily

I agree with mtnlionz. I did a lot of for free chair massage at events starting out, and got only a very small handful of clients for my efforts. I also did a number of very expensive marketing things, which also never panned out. (Most notably, an ad on the back of store receipt tape. oh my, was that ever a bad choice.............) :cry: :cry:

Ultimately what built up my practice, and got me great clients, was word of mouth. I give my clients a referral bonus (a free 15 minute chair massage!).

Now the only time I do free chair massage is if I have an open house at my own office, or for a charity (like a homeless shelter, where obviously the clients are not likely to pay, or be return clients). I donate my time to other charities doing chair massage at their events, and charge for the massage but donate the proceeds to the charity. I rarely get clients from this venue either, even though I hand out business cards. So I've learned to only do it at an event that benefits a charity I care a lot about, and not expect any other outcome.

I on occasion offer a free five minute massage to someone that drops in to ask questions about my business but is hesitant about trying massage. I always have my chair set up in my office, and if people call inquiring about massage and "have never had one", I often suggest they start out with a 15 minute or 30 minute chair massage, to check out my style and see if they like it.

In my office I offer a discount for chair massage because there are no linens, and it appeals to some people who have difficulty budgeting in a monthly massage - they'll have a table massage one time, and a chair massage another. So if they don't feel like they can afford the full Monty, they will still schedule a monthly appointment. Out of sight seems to be out of mind for a lot of people when it comes to self care, and if they miss an appointment, suddenly six months go by. And I have a handful of clients that come in for regular chair massage.

I also promote that I can often "squeeze" chair massage into an already full schedule so if someone wakes up hurting, I can often get them in right away, even if it's only for the chair. And it's great for lunch breaks - no mussy hair, no oil, don't have to allow time to dress and undress. So people that work close to where you practice can enjoy those benefits.

I also agree about the offering "free" massage seems to be developing an expectation, in my locale at least - there are many requests to the local school I graduated from for "free" massage for student organizations, teachers, nurses etc. I'm sure they're all very worthy people, but if I'm going to make a living, someone somewhere has to pay me...........
Savannah

Wow, several great replies already, thanks! Alas, the answers are just what I suspected.

My guess is the few people who are more successful roping clients in this way probably do their best to book people right after the chair experience, something I've not been doing so well, especially 'cause of course there's always a line of people waiting and I feel hurried. I've given my business card and a "rack card" extolling the benefits of massage to the person just getting off the chair and that's mostly been it.

Well, darn it. Guess I'll see how the two days this week go locally, as I'm committed. I'll definitely try to book clients on the spot, but if that doesn't seem to be fruitful I may give up this new gig I set up (the opportunity is 4x a month). On the other hand, maybe it would still be worth it if the health food store will put a flier of mine in each customer's bag all month long. Gotta ask them about that...

Pete said:
Never let people waiting make you feel that you need to rush. [...] Use the time to talk to them, find out what their needs are and educate them as to how YOU can help them and certainly have your schedule handy and ask them to make that appointment to come to your office.

Yeah, I DO take my time with chair clients, maybe too much time in a way (a 15 minute massage can turn into 20) 'cause I spend time doing the health review and asking about problems, and I am attentive to them. I should just stop feeling pressured by a line and take care of *my* needs: getting the client booked!

Pete said:
Also, I'm unclear as to why you are doing so much FREE chair?? I agree with Mtn - no other profession gives their work away, why should we? It's hard for others to value our work when we give it away. Do you not have the option of being paid for this work?

I'm only paid sometimes, if I'm at the pain and rehab center (my employer). The gym won't let me charge, nor will the health food store. I guess they figure I'm getting a good enough benefit by getting my hands on potential clients. Well, I'm learning that isn't true, so I won't be doing freebies at the gym and probably not health fairs any more. I'm not sure what to do about the health food store, as I'm booked for this Thursday evening and Sunday afternoon and they've publicized it (my first times there).

Pete said:
Lastly, you mentioned a 50-minute drive - is this from the health food store to your office? ...or do you live far from where you work? The reason I ask is that if clients have to drive 50-minutes to come see you, this could explain your low conversion rate...

I live 50 minutes from my employer, the pain and rehab center, which is right next to the gym. I was trying to recruit clients there, since their last MT was never there and didn't build up a clientele herself. My own practice is just getting started too, and I'm about to rent an inexpensive space locally so I can expand from doing outcalls and having known clients at my house (I live in a rural setting that's inconvenient for most clients, on a mile-long dirt road and with lots of steps).

kemilyna said:
Let's see if he shows up tomorrow! :D

Emily

Just thought I'd let you know. He didn't show this morning. I had a feeling he wouldn't.

Emily

Last Tuesday my partner and I took over a large, award-winning massage therapy business. There are some regular clients that come in for chair massage rather than table massage. We will be gently encouraging some of them to try table massage as well, as some of their issues are difficult to treat in chairs... but at least for now they believe in the value of massage, and that's GREAT. :D

From prior experience, paid chair massage is a more effective marketing tool than free chair massage. The paid events have always given me more paying clients later than any of the freebies I've done. Today I negotiated our first on-site chair massage deal with a local business. It will be modest, but will net a tidy income while letting us acquaint their employees with our services. On my way into their office today, I noticed that at least one person there is already familiar with our business, as a huge page of 50 coupons was laying in the lobby, and the ONLY coupon removed was OUR coupon! 8) :D ;)

Please allow me to rant a bit...

I just quit the job I referenced at the start of this thread. The chiro kept insisting I do free chair massages (at the gym and elsewhere) despite the lack of paying clients. He asked me to come into the gym for an open house, I responded that I wouldn't be willing to give away free chair any more, he reminded me that we had a contract, and I replied with, "I did agree to be available for two marketing efforts a month, and I can adhere to that agreement. In thinking about how to proceed in a way that keeps us both happy, I've decided that I can certainly talk to potential clients about how massage can benefit them, but I will not be giving away my services any longer. This approach would keep me in line with the other offerings by NOVA Pain and Rehab, as the chiro and PT discuss their services without giving them away. To continue to give my talents for free serves neither me nor my industry. I'm hopeful you can agree that we should all be held to the same standard and respect for our education, skills and time."

I'd never used chair as a recruitment method before -- only as a paid service -- and had no idea how difficult the prospects were. I totaled up my time spent and I did a whopping 25 hours of free chair massage for them! I averaged at *minimum* 3 clients an hour (occasionally as many as 6 at health fairs), so my conversion rate of a whole 2 clients (!!!) out of a very conservative estimate of 75 served was pretty telling. Those two became repeat clients and they did refer me to several others, but still, only 2 clients garnered directly from my give-aways. :cry:

After researching here and elsewhere, the evidence was indisputable, apparently free chair is almost never a successful way to get clients. I shared my research vie email with the chiro and he was unconvinced, responding "I do not believer researchers. Researchers do research because they are not successful in the field." I then pointed out that I was polling other therapists, not reading researchers and sent him a couple links, including this one and: http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/massage-therapist/05390c183c137e1b797b4005

If I had found ANY discussions by therapists saying how successful free chair had been for them in building their practice, I might have had second thoughts, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Some did say that giving free chair to *qualified* prospects might work, but then walk-by gym members aren't qualified prospects. The link above defines "qualified" as, "1) Someone who is looking for a massage therapist to work with on a regular basis" and "2) Someone who is planning on paying for a massage and not looking for a freebie."

Anyway, I presented all of this to the chiro (who has an MBA too, go figure) and he still insisted I give away free chair. He wouldn't entertain other marketing approaches, like me just TALKING to people about massage and what I can specifically do for them, as Pete suggested above. The chiro argued that he'd volunteered "8 to 15 hours a week with sports teams and have built successful practices around the country this way." I countered with, "Hm, it seems sports teams and walk-by members of a gym are like apples and oranges, not really comparable. There are necessary differences in client mindset, client need, and I'm guessing the setting is different from a gym lobby."

Naturally, the chiro didn't respond to any of my good points above. And he didn't respond long enough that the gym's open house came and went (I didn't attend), and then I finally decided to quit over his resistance and the subsequent lack of communication on his part.

I didn't feel *used* until our last set of communications on this issue. His unwillingness to even consider other marketing approaches left me with the unmistakable impression that he just wanted me to be there to attract possible clients to his booth, with little regard for my time, talents, etc.

I'm giving up on the notion of working for someone else, I think I'm too mature, opinionated and strong-willed to put up with employer shenanigans, and I'm unwilling to drive 90 minutes to DC to find truly gainful employment (i.e. enough clients for decent pay). I've been talking with one of the teachers from my school and we're looking for possible office space together (or not). While the rental pickings in my price range are slim as far as the local realtors are concerned, I've been doing some networking and have some leads on possible spaces that aren't being advertised. Either I'll make it on my own or I won't, but it's time to find out!

Congratulations on standing up for yourself (and massage therapists). I think you handled it all very professionally. 'Your' chiro must be one happy camper to live in a world where he/she is always right.

Best of luck with your finding a new space to work. I'm sure you will and it will be awesome.

Doing massage, even chair massage, is a cost to the MT. Your chair, education, insurance, certification and CEU's add up. Then you have the face cradle covers to launder or replace, and your TIME has a cost to you. Your travel is an expense. It is completely unreasonable for an employer to even suggest you not charge, let alone to require it.

Good luck with your own business. You'll do fine - you get it. Keep us posted so we can celebrate with you along the way!

Thanks Pete, Gaspen and Rose of Sharon for the encouragement! I'll let you know how it goes.

As it happens one of the realtors I've been talking with called yesterday with a $200 rental space beneath a health clinic in the nearest town, utils included, 15x21', separate entrance. I hope to see it early next week. (The other space I was hoping to rent is having sewer problems and won't be ready 'til June, earliest.)

Also stopped in the new bike shop in town (a pointer I got when doing chair at the local health food store) and it seems they're interested in having someone do massage following their weekly races. Will follow up with the main contact next week.

So, things are happening! :D

Good luck on the rental space and congrats on the bike shop. Little (and big steps) are all the path.

Latest update

Okay, more things are happening. I just posted a new thread at http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13104&start=0 entitled, "Renting vs. employment vs. outcalls" ... if you have the time please go read it (sorry it's so long) and let me know your thoughts.

I hope you all are having a lovely late Spring and your practices are just as full as you want them!

Congratulations on the positive news! Good job doing your homework and reaching your own conclusions rather than knuckling under. :D Best wishes for your future success!

Free vs. Paid Chair massage

I am a new member, having been licensed since February of this year. I am sooo glad to have found this web group. I am also having this same issue when offering chair massage. Some of the more receptive clients occurred at local golf courses during their member tournaments. Other than that, its like people think that you are willing to work for free just because you don't have your table with you. Now, I DO offer a portion of my earnings when I am working at a charity event. Does anyone else do that, and if so, what is a reasonable perceneforum.xxxe in your opinion.

I don't have much experience with marketing myself using chair massage, but something I could suggest that I might personally do, to get people on the chair but still make a profit: Pick a place or event with a good cause to do chair massages, and put up a sign saying half the proceeds from chair massages will go to that organization. Say for example, the Humane Society or Animal Rescue League.
Perhaps you could also go even further and hand out "coupons" that anybody can pick up during the time you are giving the chair massages, stating that on their first session with you, you will donate half or 25% of the price of the massage session to that organization.

More tips:

Collect contact info! I made up little quarter-sheet forms with my business name and space for chair clients to put:
* First and last names
* Full address
* Email address
* Phone
* Birthdate
Your info is kept private. I would like to add you to my email newsletter / mailing list. [ ] Yes, add me. [ ] No, don't add me.

Try to book an appointment with the person as soon as they're off the chair. Tell them how your services can potentially help whatever issues they have and say you have some openings next week (or whatever). Explain how table massage is different from chair and how much more beneficial it can be.

Or better yet, use your table instead of a chair! Have folks lie down on the table clothed and give them a 10 minute back (or whatever) massage.

Shoutbox
  1. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’žThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—Cindy,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅSisi,๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Michelle ๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’žThursday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Cici...๐Ÿ‘„ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  8. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅThursday โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica๐Ÿ’‹, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฏโค Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo,๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’ž โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  16. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  18. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  19. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  21. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  22. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  28. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  29. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  31. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  43. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  46. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  47. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  48. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  50. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
Back