Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifepro Vs. Theragun Vs. Hypervolt: A 3-Way Massage Gun Showdown - Gear Patrol

massage

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
It seems like in the world of post-workout recovery, there's an arsenal of massage guns to choose from. Designed to help increase blood flow and pound away any aches and pains, these portable percussive products can be worthwhile investments to anyone that's felt the nagging pain of DOMS after training.

But much like bringing a knife to a gunfight, some massage guns can leave you feeling ill-equipped, and thus, underpowered when you go to treat those achy thighs, arms and calves.

We've pulled the trigger on plenty of massage guns over the years, highlighting standouts and duds alike across the battalion. Throughout our tests, however, three have continuously stood out as the cream of the crop: two you've probably heard of, and one lesser known. While the Theragun Pro from Therabody and Hypervolt 2 Pro from Hyperice continue their dominance in the massage gun realm, we've also been thoroughly impressed with the compact Sonic X from Lifepro.

Ben Emminger

While all three massage guns have merit when it comes to relieving aches and pains, which one is the surest shot? To find out, I tested these massagers for multiple weeks to determine which portable recovery device is the best pick of the bunch. Whether winding down after a long day in my office chair, recovering from an intense session in the squat rack or just activating my muscles before a long run, I was determined to confirm where these massage guns best fit in the slew of products out there targeting muscle recovery.

The Contenders for Best Massage Gun​

Lifepro Sonic X Percussion Massage Gun​

Courtesy

Lifepro Sonic X Personal Percussion Massage Gun

lifeprofitness.com
$259.99
$174.99 (33% off)

• Up to 3,200 percussions per minute is the highest speed available between these three massage guns
  • Convenient carrying case easily holds the massage gun, six attachments and charging cable for easier storage
  • Cannot connect via Bluetooth for guided recovery sessions
  • Non-detachable battery means you need to ensure your device is properly charged before getting into a session

No name brand? No problem. The Lifepro Sonic X is exceptionally quiet through its five available speeds ranging from 1,400–3,200 percussions per minute, and the convenient carrying case easily houses the included charging cord and six available attachments. Plus, the profile features a Pressure Sensor LED ring that changes color depending on the pressure placed on a targeted muscle area, allowing for a more dialed-in recovery routine.

While this machine lacks Bluetooth connectivity for guided relief, this affordable, compact massage gun has definitely left a mark on my post-workout sessions.

Therabody Theragun Pro​

Therabody

Therabody Theragun Pro

therabody.com
$599.00

• Bluetooth connectivity for simple, guided recovery sessions
  • Ergonomic triangle handle provides multiple grip points, perfect for targeting a variety of muscle groups
  • Additional attachments are housed in a separate tote, which adds to the overall storage space required
  • One of the most expensive massage guns on the market

This is, probably, the silhouette you picture when you think of a massage gun, and for good reason. Recently updated to a fifth generation with even more muscle-relaxing features, the Theragun Pro is a foundational piece within the fitness recovery realm. The triangle-shaped profile allows for multiple handle points that make targeting any area a breeze, and the swivel head that can be adjusted to multiple angles only adds to the versatility. Just be prepared to drop a pretty penny on such a premium recovery device, though — this is one of the most expensive massage guns on the market today.

Hyperice Hypervolt 2 Pro​

Hyperice

Hyperice Hypervolt 2 Pro

hyperice.com
$349.99

• Nimble 2.6-pound frame is easy to handle across multiple areas
  • Turn-style speed adjustments are quick and easy for simplified recovery
  • Carrying case sold separately
  • Limited time during guided sessions to swap in-between attachments

Hyperice is a workhorse in the recovery game, and the brand’s flagship massage gun is no different. With a nimble 2.6-pound frame, the Hypervolt 2 Pro is a versatile device that can easily hit a number of muscle groups with little strain, and the turn-style adjustments are simple to use, too. Additionally, the Hypervolt 2 Pro is Bluetooth compatible, unlocking a slew of guided recovery sessions through the Hyperice app. The only thing missing in this premium massage gun package is a carrying case — while you do get a pouch for the five available attachments, you do not get a case for the gun itself.

How to Choose Which Massage Gun is Right for You​

There are two key statistics to pay close attention to when determining the right massage gun — stall force and amplitude.

Stall force is the amount of pressure needed for the gun to stop applying perpendicular force into the muscle. This essentially indicates how hard you can press into a muscle area before the machine bogs down. Amplitude, on the other hand, measures how much distance the massage gun head can travel back and forth. This shows how deep the massage gun can hit in the muscle bed — a higher amplitude indicates a deeper massage.

The best massage guns often feature stall forces over 50 pounds and amplitudes somewhere between 12–16mm. The Sonic X, Theragun Pro and Hypervolt 2 Pro all fall within these ranges, providing deep-penetrating relief with enough boost behind each percussion to keep the device running smoothly.

In addition to the massage gun's measurables, you'll also want to consider the device's battery life. Trust me, there’s nothing worse than reaching for your percussive massage gun only to find a low battery indicator. Premium models will typically last between 2–4 hours between charges, with some, like the Theragun Pro, offering interchangeable batteries for extended use between charges.

Lastly, you want to look for a massage gun that includes a handful of head attachments to target different aches. Larger heads, like a flat or rounded ball, can cover wider surface areas like the thighs or lower back, while more precise heads like a bullet or thumb attachment can be great for smaller muscles, or when you really want to dig in to a nagging knot. To give your recovery routine some much-needed variety, I suggest searching for a massage gun with 3–5 available attachments.

Test 1: Ergonomics and Ease of Use​

Massage guns, on their own, are supposed to relieve stress and pain, not add to those irritants. For this sake, it helps when a massage gun is ergonomically sound and easy to toggle.

Courtesy

The Lifepro Sonic X features a curved handle that measures roughly six inches long, creating plenty of space to grab and grip the device for a swathe of handling area. I had no troubles targeting hard-to-reach muscle groups thanks to this feature, and also appreciated the singular button toggles at the top and easy-to-read LEDs that indicated the chosen speed.

Courtesy

Speaking of easy-to-grip handles, it’s hard to ignore the versatility baked into the Theragun Pro. I enjoyed the triangle grip silhouette, and the swivel head is the cherry on top for premium, targeted relief. The toggles are a little more involved than the Lifepro option, but when paired to the companion Therabody app, the experience is near seamless.

Finally, despite the hammer-like silhouette of the Hypervolt 2 Pro, this massage gun is surprisingly nimble. The comfortable handle made any recovery session cozy, and the turn-style toggles at the rear of the device made on-the-fly adjustments extremely accommodating. The Hypervolt 2 Pro also pairs to a companion app for even more convenience, making this an exceptional option as well.

Courtesy

Test 2: Noise and Tech Specs​

Recovery can be a great nightcap routine, ensuring your muscles are well-maintained for the next day’s ventures. With that said, it helps when a massage gun is up to the tasks at hand without interfering with your other activities. Yes, you need to focus slightly when it comes to a massage gun regimen, but the device itself doesn’t need to sound like you’re finalizing your next woodworking project.

For noise factors alone, I really enjoy the Lifepro Sonic X. Even at its highest speed levels, the audio readings are not as high as the competing Theragun or Hypervolt. You can clearly tell when you’re at the highest PPM, but the Sonic X doesn’t require you to turn up the volume as you multitask with a recovery session and catchup of your favorite TV series.

While the Sonic X does feature the best noise readings of the bunch, it does lack a little when it comes to other measurables like stall force and amplitude. The Lifepro massage gun packs in up to 56 pounds of stall force and 12mm of amplitude, which are fine numbers for any premium massage gun. When compared to the offerings from Therabody and Hypervolt, though, there’s a little left on the table.

Moving onto the Theragun Pro, I wouldn’t recommend this gun if silence is a pivotal factor. While the fifth generation has gotten quieter from its predecessors, there’s still a lot of rumble in this powerful motor. With that said, though, all that rumble makes for some serious power — up to 60 pounds of stall force and 16mm of amplitude. Think of it in terms of muscle cars — would you expect a Dodge Demon to be quiet with all that oomph under the hood?

In the middle of the pack lies the Hypervolt 2 Pro. Not the quietest, but not the least powerful. While this massage gun does have a noticeable hum when cranked up to the highest speed, it’s not overbearing. Despite the audible cues, this device still has a lot going for it in the guts of the profile. You can expect up to 60 pounds of stall force and 14mm of amplitude in this Hyperice flagship, giving your recovery sessions plenty of power and travel for whatever aches lay under your skin.

Test 3: Attachments and Accessories​

As stated before, it helps when your massage gun comes with a handful of additional heads to help alleviate any particular knots you develop in training. All three of these massage guns offer plenty of extra attachments that made recovery a welcome addition to my routine, but the other available accessories are what separated the devices apart from one another.

Starting with the Sonic X, I really enjoyed the slew of attachments offered in the package, including a forked head and soft ball attachment that were my go-to’s for daily treatment. Additionally, the convenient strapped carrying case had cutouts for not just the gun itself, but each attachment and the companion charging cord as well. This made on-the-go recovery much more attainable, and the notion of having everything in one package made storage much easier.

The Theragun Pro also comes with six attachments, including the all-new Micropoint that helps improve stimulation. While this is a significant upgrade alone, I also appreciate the included carrying cases, but be mindful of the pluralization here. Therabody includes a separate tote for the attachments and gun, respectfully, which means you’ll have two cases for one device. Still, you’re able to build out the perfect recovery setup through Therabody with convenient charging stands and extra batteries, available through the brand’s site.

When testing the Hypervolt 2 Pro in this category, I quickly discovered this is best suited for at-home recovery regimens. While Hyperice does include five attachments with the 2 Pro — the Bullet head being my pronounced favorite for pinpointed relief — you only get a travel tote for the attachments in the package. The brand does offer a carrying case for the gun itself, but it’s only sold as a separate purchase. I’ve since employed a dual-Hyperice system for my daily recovery needs, keeping the Hypervolt 2 Pro as my home device and using the Hypervolt Go 2 as my portable option.

Best Overall Massage Gun: Lifepro Sonic X​

Despite being the least powerful massage gun in this competition, I found the Lifepro Sonic X to be the standout device in this three-way shootout. The ergonomics fit perfectly to my frame, and I can’t deny how convenient the Pressure Sensor LEDs make recovery sessions. Plus, the six available attachments allow for plenty of versatility across a multitude of muscle groups that make me more confident in my training — knowing I have the tools to alleviate any aches and pains granted me an added boost to push forward when strength training or upping my run tempos. While it’s not the most well-known brand, I highly recommend this massage gun for the majority of athletes out there.

Ben Emminger

Ben Emminger

Get the Lifepro Sonic X Here​

SHOP NOW (LIFEPRO) | SHOP NOW (AMAZON) | SHOP NOW (BELK)

Best Massage Gun for Guided Recovery Sessions: Therabody Theragun Pro​

Okay, so the Theragun Pro might not be my absolute favorite massage gun out there, but it’s hard to deny its effectiveness. I really enjoyed the extra convenience of the ergonomic handle and swivel head, but where Therabody stands out — and nearly claimed the top spot — is in the brand’s companion app. The Bluetooth connectivity opens up an immense library of recovery opportunities that control the Theragun Pro from your phone. No toggles or changing speeds, just a guided regimen that’s uber simple and a great introduction for any novice athlete. If you want the full experience, and don’t mind paying the higher cost, I confidently recommend the Theragun Pro.

Ben Emminger

Get the Therabody Theragun Pro Here​

SHOP NOW (THERABODY) | SHOP NOW (DICK'S SPORTING GOODS) | SHOP NOW (BEST BUY)

Most Durable Massage Gun: Hyperice Hypervolt 2 Pro​

While Lifepro takes the overall top spot, and Therabody takes the convenience factor, don’t rule out the Hypervolt 2 Pro. While my testing has been limited to just a few months of use, this massage gun feels to be the most well-built, creating a sense of superior durability that’s sure to last year after year. Add in the fact that you get comparable stall force and amplitude measurements without the buzzing motor rumble, and this is one massage gun that can easily take the top spot if measured on a different day. Remember, recovery routines are about prolonging performance, and if you want to invest in a device that’ll be there with you through every step, I stand confident with the Hypervolt 2 Pro.

Ben Emminger

Get the Hyperice Hypervolt 2 Pro Here​

SHOP NOW (HYPERICE) | SHOP NOW (REI) | SHOP NOW (AMAZON)

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  2. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  14. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  15. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  17. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  18. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  19. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  22. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  40. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  42. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  43. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back