Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LES FLEURS D'ADAM CH. CHAMBLY 450 442 1700

Reaction score
studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

User since 24 Aug 2004 - 182 posts
Posted on 11 Apr 2005 at 01:59.34 PM

Well, I went there this week-end for the first time. I arrived there without an appointment and was greeted at the front desk by Chantal. She said that she would be the one massaging me.There was one other girl there with her, but I didn't have a good look at her. The place looks OK. The massage room I was in was very nice looking and included the shower. It was little hard to get hot water and there was plenty of soap.The only drawback is that the spa room is between the corridor that leads to the massage rooms and the bathroom. If somebody has to go to the little corner in a hurry, they have to pass in front of the spa. Not very intimate.

Chantal is quebecoise, 5'6", around 115 lbs,( she has a bit of a belly), big A cups, long blondish hair down her back. She has a very small tatoo on her lower back. Her face is plain. Not a real looker, but not ugly either. Just ordinary.She has a great personnality thow. Very easy to be with and get along.She makes you feel like a long lost friend right from the start. And boy oh boy, does she ever like to talk and laugh with you.

Went into the spa. We just talked and nothing happenned in there. She didn't try to get close or to touch me. (One of these days, I will talk less and do more action in those situations.)

Got out and onto the massage table. I took the thai for $80.00. The massage was ordinary. She got oiled up and jump on the table with me. She rubbed herself on my back. It was OK, nothing special about it.

Asked me to turn around and was dissapointed because she didn't continue the thai on my front. Instead, she sat in front of me putting my legs on each sides of her. She positionned the 2 of us so that I was really close to her. She started a very SLOW and SENSUAL HJ.When I mean slow, I mean that she took her bloody sweet time. She was rotating between using one hand and using 2 hands. It felt incredible. She was just playing with Mr.Happy, making sure that the fun would last.Some girls really know what they are doing, and Chantal is one of them. She did that for at least 15 minutes. She keeped looking at me the whole time and asked me a couples of times how I was doing. I could barely talk because it was so good. Finally exploded all over her. She cleaned herself up and did the same with me. Took a shower.

While getting dressed, I couldn't resist telling her how good she was at giving the HJ, and she told me that a lot of her clients tell her the same thing. Would I repeat with her, maybe. But for the incredible HJ only.

Stud out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Les Fleurs D'Adam 1216 Chemin Chambly 450-442-1700
studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 12 Jun 2005 at 08:13.06 PM

Allison.

Ceci sera ma premiere "critique" en français. (Et peut-etre la derniere aussi...HA,HA,HA). Donc, Spartacus et Admin, attacher vos tuques avec de la broche, je commence.

Je suis allé voir Allison ce midi. J'ai déjà décrit l'endroit plus haut. Il y a toujours le mème problème avec l'eau chaude de la douche. Ça prend du temps à venir, mais il y en a.

Allison est quebecoise, elle aura 19 ans dans 5 jours, 5'4",100 lbs max, seins grosseur B, beaux et longs cheveux brun foncés dans le millieu du dos avec des petites mèches blanches sur le devant. Elle a un fichu de beau petit visage. Un visage de tannante, comme on peut dire. Allison est "cute". Elle a une belle personnalité, aime parler et rire. Tu te sens à l'aise tout de suite avec elle. J'ai pris 1 heure avec spa pour $65,00

Elle est venu me rejoindre dans le bain tourbillon completement nue et elle c'est coller immediatement sur moi. Nous avons parlé de différentes choses. Elle n'avait pas peur de me toucher partout, (y compris où ça compte), et j'ai fait la meme chose. Elle n'a pas essayé de m'arreter en aucun temps.

Après 20 minutes dans le spa, nous sommes allés dans la chambre. J'ai pris le massage thai. Faire le contraire aurait été un crime!!!!! Elle m'a massé le dos très légèrement et il y avait beaucoup de "teazing' entre mes fesses et dessous mon corps. Faut etre honnète, son massage,c'est pas sa force.

Elle m'a demandé de me retourner, et elle s'est huilé. Elle a par la suite embarqué sur la table et a commencé son thai. Elle faisait une rotation entre etre très proche de mon visage et aussi d'utiliser ses seins pour faire plaisir à Mr.Happy. Elle m'a laissé jouer avec son 'Y' a mon grés. Mais, je n'ai pas forçé la note avec ça car je ne l'ai pas pénétré avec mes doits. Je peut dire qu'elle a aimé çe faire toucher à cet endroit. Son respire était fort. Et tout ça en te regardant droit dans les yeux. Elle avait ses lèvres tellement proches des miennes a un moment donné, que je suis venu bien proche de l'embrasser. Mais, je ne l'ai pas fait.

Ensuite, elle s'est assise devant moi au bout de la table et a plaçé mes jambres chaque cotés d'elle. J'était tellement proche d'elle que Mr.Happy était pratiquement accotté sur son ventre. Elle a commençé à me masturber d'une façon très lente et sensuel au max. Allison prend son temps pour faire durer le plaisir le plus longtemps possible. Elle sait çe qu'elle fait. C'était délicieux!!! J'en ai pratiquement perdu la carte.Et durant tout çe temps, ses yeux n'ont pas quittés les miens une seule seconde. J'ai finalement explosé partout sur son ventre.

Elle s'est nettoyé et a fait la meme chose avec moi. Elle m'a demandé si j'avais aimé et si j'étais satisfait. Je trouve ça rare qu'une fille te demande ça apres une session. Quand je me suis levé de la table, j'avais les jambes tellement molles que j'ai faillit écraser par terre. Crisse, j'ai meme eu de la misère à descendre l'escalier pour retouner dehors.

Ce fut une très belle session avec une fille qui est belle, gentille et qui sait comment faire plaisir. Je vais retourner la voir, c'est certain.Allison travail le dimanche et le lundi.

N.B: Chantal ne travaille plus a cette endroit.

À plus tard les gars, Stud...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesser_Informer
Platinum
Located in Montreal

User since 15 Oct 2004 - 149 posts
Posted on 13 Jun 2005 at 08:52.54 AM

Comme ca ta passe une belle fin de semaine mon Stud loll Tres bonnes infos merci!

LI

User Re: Re: Les Fleurs D'Adam 1216 Chemin Chambly 450-442-1
studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 13 Jun 2005 at 10:00.16 AM

quote:

Originally posted by Lesser_Informer
Comme ca ta passe une belle fin de semaine mon Stud loll Tres bonnes infos merci!

LI

Ha oui mon ami, en plus j'ai passé 2 heures avec Maya d'Acces Jouvence samedi....à l'air climatisé.

Pis,mon français, il est comment?

Stud.....

User Re: Re: Re: Les Fleurs D'Adam 1216 Chemin Chambly 450-4
maylee
Therapist
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Jun 2004 - 23 posts
Posted on 13 Jun 2005 at 10:21.31 AM

quote:

Originally posted by studgrade

Stud.....

Super ton français, bel effort, ça fait plaisir de voir du monde dans ma langue.

Maylee xxx

I could be good but... I'd rather be bad!

sm12
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Aug 2004 - 45 posts
Posted on 13 Jun 2005 at 05:05.09 PM

Salut Stud,

Bravo! ton français est impeccable, tout comme la revue de ta session de massage.

Dis-moi, combien a coûté ton massage au total avec les petites douceurs?

Merci,

sm12

User Re: Re: Re: Re: Les Fleurs D'Adam 1216 Chemin Chambly 4
studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 14 Jun 2005 at 09:05.21 AM

quote:

Originally posted by maylee

quote:

Originally posted by studgrade

Stud.....

Super ton français, bel effort, ça fait plaisir de voir du monde dans ma langue.

Maylee xxx

Merci Maylee....C'est gentil de ta part.

Stud out...

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 14 Jun 2005 at 09:42.20 AM

quote:

Originally posted by sm12
Salut Stud,

Bravo! ton français est impeccable, tout comme la revue de ta session de massage.

Dis-moi, combien a coûté ton massage au total avec les petites douceurs?

Merci,

sm12

Merci pour les bons mots....Pour le thai, j'ai payé le prix normal que tu retrouve un peut partout.

Stud out...

spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 205 posts
Posted on 15 Jun 2005 at 09:20.31 AM

Hey studgrade
my tuque is off to you, that was some review!
sparty

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 15 Jun 2005 at 01:16.59 PM

quote:

Originally posted by spartacus
Hey studgrade
my tuque is off to you, that was some review!
sparty

Hey sparty, that was a good one!!!!!

Thanks,

Stud....

TheComte
Located in Montreal

User since 29 Nov 2004 - 6 posts
Posted on 29 Jun 2005 at 02:46.57 PM

Melissa at Fleur d'Adam.

Cute latina (probably has japanese ancestors i'd say from how she looks). nice smile, Very petite, tone body, "A" cup.

Very nice, and into what she's doing. Talkative but not too much.

She doesn't do Thai. Guess the heels give her a backache...

nice, very close, face to face HJ finish.

relax-action

bill
Ring
Located in Right on St Zotique

User since 23 Aug 2004 - 156 posts
Posted on 01 Jul 2005 at 04:43.43 PM

Est ce qu'il exigent les options ici ou c'est un pouboire qu'on laisses ?

BILL

TheComte
Located in Montreal

User since 29 Nov 2004 - 6 posts
Posted on 04 Jul 2005 at 03:22.11 PM

entrée: 35-45-60 (si ma mémoire est bonne)
Spa: +20$
Options standards: 60-80

relax-action

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

Posted on 14 Feb 2006 at 06:07.27 PM

Catharina,

It's been a while since I posted a review, so here it goes. Went back to this place today without an appointment. Got in and lo and behold, Chantal greats me in the corridor. (See review about her above). Ask if anyone is free and she says Catharina will be my masseuse. Catharina meets me at the desk and I inquire about a session with spa. The spa is broken. So I take 45 minutes for $40.00 She then takes me to the room and I take a shower.

Catharina walks in. She quebecoise, 24 years old, about 5'5", 110lbs, Big B/small C cups, long blondish hair. She has a nice face. She starts to massage me on my back and goes down to my legs. She also rubs both my feet. I cannot say that at this point it's a massage, she's just passing her hands on my body. But I don't care because we are having a nice conversation about this and that. She's very talkative and it's easy to make her laugh. And she's not a dimwit either because she's a university student in accounting. She then comes in front of me to massage my neck and shoulders. So as long as she was there, I just pass both my hands on her back legs going up under her panties. She didn't say a word or tried to move. There was no resistence on her part.

She then asked me what I wanted and said that she would love to do a thai with me.. As soon as I said OK, she got undress very fast and asked me to flip. She got on the table putting her face real close to mine, while paying attention to junior with one hand. During that time, she would kiss my neck, ear lobes, cheeks and my lips. It's was really sensual. She then went down to do russian on junior. She did it slow and with expertise. It felt nice to feel her on me. During all that time, I didn't push for anything else with her, the session was going so well. When she felt that I was about to come, she went back to a very slow two hands HJ. The ending was great.

After, she got up to clean herself and brought a towel to do the same with me. She left the room so I could take another shower and I waited a bit for her to come back so I could pay her. And since it was valentines day, she gave me a little chocolate shaped like a heart.....How cute!!!!! I really enjoyed my session with Catharina.

Stud out...

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  5. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💥💘 Tuesday, 💗💞 Mimi, 💋💞 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💫 💦 📱 416 222-5554📱
  7. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💯💥Tuesday, ❣💞 Mia,👌💞 petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💞 Susan, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞 Lily, 💋 beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  9. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201💋💞💦Tuesday, ❣💋 Holly, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, 💢 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞💢 Tuesday, 💘💕 Sophia, 💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and ❤ milf Mary ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  17. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  18. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  19. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💕💋💖💐 Tuesday, 💖💋 Judy, 💋medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  20. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  23. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  29. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  30. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  31. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  32. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  35. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  47. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  48. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
Back