Any tgirl spa
  5. Louis Lapinski:
    Kidding, just wondering whats open
  6. Louis Lapinski:
    bbfs
  7. Guest:
    Any spa open in scarborough ?
  8. shanekhan:
    any girls from Candyspa in unionville here? pls message me. anyone knows any contact info?
  9. Guest:
    Is there any spa open in etobicoke?
  10. Guest:
    Full service mean intercourse
  11. Guest:
    body slide mean body slide her body slide on your body
  12. Guest:
    looking for girl for lick her pussy any one interested
  13. Guest:
    blowjob
  14. Guest:
    Anyone know if Jessica Webb RMT is still doing extras
  15. Guest:
    Does body slide mean intercourse
  16. Guest:
    testing
  17. Guest:
    Looking for semi legit anywhere in GTA that I don’t have to call and wait for callback
  18. Guest:
    I need to pound a small Asian so bad
  19. Guest:
    Open today
  20. Guest:
    milking table
  21. Guest:
    any milki g tablesin montrea?
  22. Guest:
    Where in scarb
  23. Guest:
    Massage parlours open Scarborough
  24. Guest:
    Need an older Russian lady 55+ for massage? Pls help:)
  25. Guest:
    Looking for info on extras for Jessrehab

deepbrowneyes99

Reaction score
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/edmonton/swedish-massage/1425303937?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Would any one have intel on Laura?
I’ve already contacted her and booked, just curious if anyone has had experience?
If not, I shall Toft and report.
Respectfully yours, Spexx.
:fly
I was wondering the same thing. I work Downtown so this is close. I was trying to arrange for a massage early next week.
Please provide some information if someone doesn’t provide a review prior to you TOFT

TK0

Reaction score
I been booked in myself ...but havent gone yet. Let me know if it's worth it. Location is convenient...hopefully service is too.

Qster

Reviewer
Reaction score
I have to say that her entire ad with only six words got me intrigued: "Swedish or relaxation massage by female!!!"

I am on the road this week but will have to try when I return.

Cabinman

Reviewer
Reaction score
I took one for the team today Saturday April 6 Poor me :-( lol . I booked in for an hour to see what a $60 massage felt like. Laura told me upfront that she couldn’t offer receipts. Nice! Honesty . Laura lives in a micro apartment just half a block north of Jasper. When I walked into her apartment I was greeted by a nice looking Latina Chica, say mid 30’s wearing a flowery knee length dress, and mid size heels. A sight unseen in these parts I’d say. I had already cleared the undraped option with Laura, so I undressed and layed down on her massage table. The room was nice and warm. :). I wasn’t expecting a great massage at that price but at the 45 minute mark I asked if I could extend our session to 90 minutes. 90 for $90 is great value. I had asked for deep tissue but she said she could only offer medium pressure. OMG medium was plenty deep enough as Laura uses lots of elbow but not excessively. The massage is not quite as thorough as say Wendy at XPing but Laura found plenty of knots to smooth out. She asked if I was comfortable doing the flip so she could massage my front ;-). As we had both never suggested anything over and above a massage I was pleased when she asked if she could do anything else to make me feel good.:) I exclaimed ‘ I thought you’d never ask! Laura is pretty,sexy, intelligent, articulate and extremely accommodating. She let me use her shower and I left a happy man. A hug and a real lip to lip kiss at the door and off I bounded :)with a skip in my step :)

Last edited:

Spexx

Reviewer
Reaction score
I took one for the team today Saturday April 6. I booked in for an hour to see what a $60 massage felt like. she told me upfront that she couldn’t offer receipts. Nice! Honesty . She lives in a micro apartment just half a block north of Jasper. When I walked into her apartment I was greeted by a nice looking Latina Chica, say mid 30’s wearing a flowery knee length dress, and mid size heels. A sight unseen in these parts I’d say. I had already cleared the undraped with Laura, so I undressed and layed down on her massage table. The room was nice and warm. :). I wasn’t expecting a great massage at that price but at the 45 minute mark I asked if I could extend our session to 90 minutes. 90 for $90 is great value. I had asked for deep tissue but she said she could only offer medium pressure. Omg medium was plenty deep enough as Laura uses lots of elbow but not excessively. The massage is not quite as thorough as say Wendy at XPing but Laura found plenty of knots to smooth out. She asked if I was comfortable doing the flip so she could massage my front ;-). As we had both never suggested anything over and above massage I was pleased when she asked if she could do anything else to make me feel good.:) I exclaimed ‘ I thought you’d never ask! Laura is pretty,sexy, and extremely accommodating. She let me use her shower and I left a happy man. A hug and a real lip to lip kiss at the door and off I bounded :)with a skip in my step :)
Damn
Beat me to it. Looking forward to my session, never the less.

Massage Rook

Reviewer
Reaction score
I took one for the team today Saturday April 6. I booked in for an hour to see what a $60 massage felt like. she told me upfront that she couldn’t offer receipts. Nice! Honesty . She lives in a micro apartment just half a block north of Jasper. When I walked into her apartment I was greeted by a nice looking Latina Chica, say mid 30’s wearing a flowery knee length dress, and mid size heels. A sight unseen in these parts I’d say. I had already cleared the undraped with Laura, so I undressed and layed down on her massage table. The room was nice and warm. :). I wasn’t expecting a great massage at that price but at the 45 minute mark I asked if I could extend our session to 90 minutes. 90 for $90 is great value. I had asked for deep tissue but she said she could only offer medium pressure. Omg medium was plenty deep enough as Laura uses lots of elbow but not excessively. The massage is not quite as thorough as say Wendy at XPing but Laura found plenty of knots to smooth out. She asked if I was comfortable doing the flip so she could massage my front ;-). As we had both never suggested anything over and above massage I was pleased when she asked if she could do anything else to make me feel good.:) I exclaimed ‘ I thought you’d never ask! Laura is pretty,sexy, and extremely accommodating. She let me use her shower and I left a happy man. A hug and a real lip to lip kiss at the door and off I bounded :)with a skip in my step :)
Excellent review Cabin. Thanks for that.

ChaosFactor

Reviewer
Reaction score
I took one for the team today Saturday April 6 Poor me :-( lol . I booked in for an hour to see what a $60 massage felt like. Laura told me upfront that she couldn’t offer receipts. Nice! Honesty . Laura lives in a micro apartment just half a block north of Jasper. When I walked into her apartment I was greeted by a nice looking Latina Chica, say mid 30’s wearing a flowery knee length dress, and mid size heels. A sight unseen in these parts I’d say. I had already cleared the undraped option with Laura, so I undressed and layed down on her massage table. The room was nice and warm. :). I wasn’t expecting a great massage at that price but at the 45 minute mark I asked if I could extend our session to 90 minutes. 90 for $90 is great value. I had asked for deep tissue but she said she could only offer medium pressure. OMG medium was plenty deep enough as Laura uses lots of elbow but not excessively. The massage is not quite as thorough as say Wendy at XPing but Laura found plenty of knots to smooth out. She asked if I was comfortable doing the flip so she could massage my front ;-). As we had both never suggested anything over and above a massage I was pleased when she asked if she could do anything else to make me feel good.:) I exclaimed ‘ I thought you’d never ask! Laura is pretty,sexy, intelligent, articulate and extremely accommodating. She let me use her shower and I left a happy man. A hug and a real lip to lip kiss at the door and off I bounded :)with a skip in my step :)
Were the rates for additions reasonable?

deepbrowneyes99

Reaction score
I went to visit Laura today.

She texted me about 15 min before my scheduled time to tell me it was all set up and ready and that I could come early. I work DT so I was already walking. I arrived approximately 10 min early ( she did a 70min massage for the price of $60)

Laura openned the door to her apartment north of Jasper Avenue and greated me with a sundress and heels and a big warm smile . Laura possess a calm demeanour and makes you feel relaxed .

Laura has wonderful warm oils and was upfront in both my original text the night before and again when I saw her that she could not provide a receipt. Love that she is upfront and a straight shooter.

Laura worked my shoulders and back very well... actyit was a large difference in tightness before and after my massage.

Laura is sweet, kind, accommodating and I’m lucky to have seen her as her bookings will fill up with that low rate of hers.

I left happy.
I like the way she touched me as she moved around the table.

I gave her a good tip and she tried to give me money back as she thought I was being to generous??

She is a sweetheart!

ChaosFactor

Reviewer
Reaction score
I went to visit Laura today.

She texted me about 15 min before my scheduled time to tell me it was all set up and ready and that I could come early. I work DT so I was already walking. I arrived approximately 10 min early ( she did a 70min massage for the price of $60)

Laura openned the door to her apartment north of Jasper Avenue and greated me with a sundress and heels and a big warm smile . Laura possess a calm demeanour and makes you feel relaxed .

Laura has wonderful warm oils and was upfront in both my original text the night before and again when I saw her that she could not provide a receipt. Love that she is upfront and a straight shooter.

Laura worked my shoulders and back very well... actyit was a large difference in tightness before and after my massage.

Laura is sweet, kind, accommodating and I’m lucky to have seen her as her bookings will fill up with that low rate of hers.

I left happy.
I like the way she touched me as she moved around the table.

I gave her a good tip and she tried to give me money back as she thought I was being to generous??

She is a sweetheart!
Great reviews guys thanks for this and I will definitely put her on my list once my schedule allows some time!
Is the only way to get a hold of her initially via Kijiji messenger or am I just blind and cannot see her phone number on the ad?

Spexx

Reviewer
Reaction score
Great reviews guys thanks for this and I will definitely put her on my list once my schedule allows some time!
Is the only way to get a hold of her initially via Kijiji messenger or am I just blind and cannot see her phone number on the ad?
My thoughts are she is trying to keep under the radar. I respect that.

TBone

Reviewer
Reaction score
I got a chance to see Laura, and I definitely agree with the other 2 reviews. She is a very nice lady, and very accommodating. She asked before hand if I had any problem issues, allergies or medical issues which might affect the massage, and then asked multiple times during the massage how the pressure was, so that was definitely appreciated. She's easy to talk to, and I enjoyed the relaxation massage.

The rates for a custom massage were good, and I ended up needing a few extra minutes but she didn't seem to mind and made sure I left happy.

Thanks Cabinman for your TOFTT!

Rubmegood

Reviewer
Reaction score
I got a chance to see Laura, and I definitely agree with the other 2 reviews. She is a very nice lady, and very accommodating. She asked before hand if I had any problem issues, allergies or medical issues which might affect the massage, and then asked multiple times during the massage how the pressure was, so that was definitely appreciated. She's easy to talk to, and I enjoyed the relaxation massage.

The rates for a custom massage were good, and I ended up needing a few extra minutes but she didn't seem to mind and made sure I left happy.

Thanks Cabinman for your TOFTT!
Thanks TBone for the great review. It tells me everything I need to know and yet discreet. If I need more details, I'm sure I can PM you...(hint...hint...;) )