Prague Report - Jun 2010 - Sweet Paradise Neon Mazlive Studentky

nersespurses

Reaction score
Nice report, thanks for this.

Funnily enough I live less than 50 metres from SP1 but hardly ever go there. When I used to go I would very rarely have a good experience there. I guess I've been spoilt by Asia. The Czech brothels just don't cut it any more.

I started writing this report after I visited Prague back in June (2010) but never finished it. It was too long-winded. So here's an abbreviated report, giving the details on all of the 10 girls I fucked during my 2-day stay in Prague this summer. I must thank Karlspe for his excellent reports on Prague's privats. I wish I had visited more than just one of them on my trip.

Note: I checked the various websites and all of these girls are still working in the clubs, so if you're in Prague, you're sure to run into them.

The first 3 girls described here were already talked about in much more detail earlier in this thread, so if you've already read that long-winded account, then you can skip down to number 4.

DAY 1

1. Ela - Sweet Paradise 1 - Daytime - 1 hour
30 year old Brunette. Czech - Speaks fluent English. Well-toned body but small tits. Not a stunner, but face was still quite attractive. The best-looking of SP's daytime girls. She looks much younger than 30 - looks at most 25. Very friendly girl and very enthusiastic in the room. Did a lot of work. CBJ - but BBBJ was on offer for extra. Anal was on offer, but I didn't accept. Too pricey and I hate anal - it's always felt too tight to me. Her anus looked well-used so maybe hers is looser. This girl gave the most enthusiastic service i received in Prague.
Total Cost = 1800 + 200 Lady Drink = 2000 czk

2. Eliska - Mazlive Studentky - Daytime - 1 hour
18 year old. Dyed red hair. Czech - Very little English. Chubby but youthful body. Face not very attractive, but looks young. 2/3 months pregnant. Very inexperienced and seemed scared. Claimed it was her first time with a customer. Bad service - Did no work, had to make her change positions. Refused to do doggy. She did an unenthusiastic BBBJ for free but strongly refused CIM. Tight pussy - seemed like it hadn't been used much, but it smelled really bad. (Interesting note - Karlspe noted her presence in this privat about a year previously - which would mean that either she has been there for a year and not gotten any customers or she was lying about me being her first customer... She seemed really shocked that I picked her, because the other girl was better looking. She also seemed really scared and reluctant when I started fucking her. Afterwards she seemed somewhat relieved as if it hadn't been as bad as she expected.) Despite her lack of service I really enjoyed fucking her for 45mins. I'm a sucker for young, inexperienced girls with tight pussies. But someone should really tell her to wash her pussy.
Total Cost = 1200 czk

3. Eva Dolly - Sweet Paradise 1 - Daytime - 30 mins
Very old looking, haggard Brunette. Czech - Broken English. Skinny but had a gunt. She's been in the game too long - way too professional. Worse than an old RLD hooker in Amsterdam. Terrible CBJ followed by Missionary and an unrequested HJ. I didn't manage to cum. Avoid this old hag. She gave me the worst 30 mins I spent in Prague.
Total Cost = 1700 czk (She was at the end of her shift and charged me nighttime prices even though she was on the dayshift)

4. (Possibly Sophie?) - Sweet Paradise 1 - Nighttime - 30 mins.
Mid-20s 6ft2 long blond hair. Nice slim body, attractive face, but too tall. Czech - Fluent English. Friendly and pleasant but seemed jaded. Used to work in K5. Not very enthusiastic in the bedroom. A bit too tall for my liking. Made it awkward. I'm used to fucking much shorter women. I ended up not being able to cum fast enough and she timewasteed at the end in the shower.
Total Cost = 1700 + 200 LD = 1900 czk

5. (Can't remember her name) - Sweet Paradise 1 - Nighttime - 45 mins.
Mid-20s Black Girl from Nigeria. Fluent English. Nice body - Not skinny, but not fat. Great sized black ass that she shows off in a tight pair of skimpy shorts. Friendly personality and quite amiable in the room. CBJ - no extras offered. I asked for anal but she refused it. She's a bit of a scam artist. She told me I had to pay extras to kiss her tits. I laughed at her and eventually, she let me kiss them. Also, she did try to timewaste during the fucking by stopping and trying to engage me in conversation. Quite annoying. Afterwards, she tried to get me to give her my mobile number so she could turn me into a regular. Black chicks in Prague must find it hard to get customers. Worst of all, when I visited SP2 the next day, she turned up and acted like I was her girlfriend, getting all pissed off that I wanted to choose a different girl. The other girls wouldn't approach me while she was standign beside me and giving me evil looks. She claimed I had promised to come see her again. I clearly didn't. Just her irritating little tactics designed to rope you in as a regular. I wonder if these tricks ever actually work on anyone.
Total Cost = 2200 + 200 LD = 2400 czk

DAY 2

6. Aya - Neon Club - Daytime - 1 hour
30 year old Brunette. Czech but speaks fluent English (unlike many girls in Neon). Very friendly and easy to chat with. Very pretty face. When she took off her clothes, she was not as thin as I expected. Still, she had an above average body. Happily did lots of positions. CBJ - no extras offered. Didn't complain that the sex went on too long, even though we were fucking for @ 45 mins. An enjoyable session finished by an enjoyable cum.
Total Cost = 1400 + 200 LD = 1600 czk

7. (Can't remember name) - Neon Club - Daytime - 1 hour
30 year old blond. Czech - spoke broken English. Not very attractive. Skinny, but had a double chin. Face was average. Body was .... can't describe it... seemed like her skin was hanging off her a bit, like she'd lost a lot of weight... odd. Not a great personality, but fucked for 45 mins without complaint, then suddenly went limp and refused to fuck anymore. I didn't press her because she had done enough work and I had already cum less than 2 hours before with Aya.
Total Cost = 1400 + 200 LD = 1600 czk

8. Gabi - Sweet Paradise 1 - Nighttime - 1 hour
Mid-20s dyed blond. Nice slim body - well-toned but almost no tits. Face was very attractive but not a stunner. Czech but spoke no English or German whatsoever. Very unfriendly girl - Very rude, never smiled, refused to even sit down beside me. She was only interested in going to the room. Refused to engage with me in any way in the club even when I bought her a Lady Drink. Attitude got even worse when we went to the room. Timewasted in the shower. Service was mechanical. Started off with a robotic handjob, followed by clinical CBJ. This girl really hates being a hooker and it shows. Her attitude was overwhelming and it made it uncomfortable to spend time with her. Fucked her for a few minutes in missionary. During the fucking, she acted as if I wasn't there and did some unentusiastic fake moans. Her pussy felt ok and I shot my load in her much faster than I usually do. I think I was just trying to get it over with quickly. I'm sure she was too. She must have been afraid I was going to go for a second round, because she started babbling in Czech and went for a shower. I didn't care because i wasn't interested in fucking her a second time. One time with her and her terrible attitude had totally turned me off.
Total Cost = 2400 + 200 LD = 2600 czk

9. Mila - Sweet Paradise 1 - Nighttime - 1 hour
Early-20s - pale white skin - dyed blond hair. Pretty face. Spoke broken English, but made up for it with a friendly personality. When she took off her clothes, she had big boobs but a very fat ass. Lay on the bed with her and caressed her boobs for a while. She was going to give me a CBJ but I didn't want it. At this point in Prague, I was tired of the standard CBJ. BBBJ wasn't offered. She didn't offer any extras and I didn't ask. Most experienced mongers would not like her service at all. She just lay there and let me fuck her. But I enjoyed it because I like to do all the work while the girl just lies there and takes it. She was very pleasant and passive and made up for my bad time with Gabi.

10. Claudia - Sweet Paradise 2 - Nighttime - 1 hour
Early-20s brunette. Czech - fluent English. Nice body, average tits and a nice ass that she showed off in a revealing skimpy bikini. Face was OK - typical Prague face - kind of half-German and half-Gypsy if you know what I mean. Attractive, but nothing special. I was in SP2 because took the SP manager up on his usual offer to drive me to the 2nd club for free. Just wanted to check out the talent there and I guess he wants to send some business there. I need not have bothered because it seemed like the A-team was working in SP1 and the B-team was in SP2. Claudia came on strong (always the sign of a RLD pro) and stupidly, I selected her to go to a room. Big mistake. She looked OK but once we got in the room, her attitude was typical RLD pro. She wanted to get it over with in 5 mins or less. She pissed me off by trying to get me to pop quickly. Maybe she's used to customers who shoot their load as soon as their cock enters her, but I need much more time than that. She kept checking the condom and complaining that I wasn't coming fast enough. After 10-15 mins of this, I got really pissed off, ripped off my condom and threw it at her. Then I got dressed and left. She got worried when i was leaving after 15 mins and when I got back into the club, the waitress asked if anything was wrong. Not wanting to complain, I just told her it was fine and left. It was 2AM, i was tired and I didn't want to make any trouble for Claudia.

And so ended my 2-day mongering trip to Prague. If anyone else here recognises or has fucked any of these girls, please let me know. i'd love to hear details. :)

Overall, I would say that Prague is plagued by average-looking women, boring covered BJs and unenthusiastic service. However, its quite cheap, the clubs and privats I visited are easy to find and, at least in Sweet Paradise, Neon and Mazlive Studentky, you can be sure that none of the girls are trying to scam you or steal your stuff.

Thanks to this forum (and one other) I have seen a lot of other mongering opportunities in other countries and will be trying them out soon. The exhibitionist thrill of German partytreffs, the dirt-cheap Polish brothels, the cabarets of Cyprus and the Go-Go bars and BJ bars of Thailand seem very enticing to this newbie monger. I may even end up sponsoring a few Ukranian Blondinkas while I'm at it.

Hello, I am new on this forum, I think is very interesting to exchange opinions.
I moved two months ago in Prague, which among other things I find beautiful. For some time I go to k5 relax, and I must say that is really wonderful.

I was lucky to find in recent times always fresh and very young girls, some of them with no experience.
Speaking with one of the managers, I asked him to let me know if there are arrivals to be very worthwhile to be tested.

In short I must say that for the moment everything is going great.

So I wanted to also give you some suggestions also.

Ariel: 20 years 165 cm with no experience, very natural, with her everything is really possible. No anal

Jill: 20 years 170 cm she very naturally and without experience, told me that until last month worked as a bartender.
Is not very thin but has a beautiful breast.
In the beginning I was not very convinced, but his eyes and a board of managers has helped me decide and I must say that is was one of the best sex i had in k5.
With a small gift service was full.
owo kiss etc..

Lucia: a very pretty girl of what is hard to miss. 21 years beautiful but unnatural, because I knew it one of the managers had warned me that she made no extras but in that time I wanted to take a very pretty girl.

Recommended for those who want a model.

Sandy-Natalie are two friends 20 and 22 years blonds. I have been with them twice, one of them spoke bad English but everything was offset by benefits in the room.
They had fun with me and seems they know how to make the customer happy.
Truly an unforgettable experience, especially the lesbian experience I had with them two. Super owo kiss etc

Stephania: 175cm 24 years. Physique model k5 former bartender who works for some time in the world of hard.
Super service really try, really recommended. owo kiss etc

The threads are hard to follow and am going to be in Prague the first of July, 2010. What apartments are close to the following address and recommended - pretty girls, affordable prices, etc.>?

Mozartova 1
150 00 Prague

Thanks. Yes, I definitely recommend SP. Most of the girls are good-looking and all were young (during the night shift, at least) - they seemed to be mostly 21 to 25. I didn't recognise any of the girls from the website. In fact, the girls I saw in the club were a little better looking than the girls they show on the website.

If you're interested, check back in this thread again because I will be posting more. I still have 7 more girls to review.

dessert agency is a rip-off, i guess u work for them

thanks for the write up, i've heard good things about SP and am traveling to Prague in 3 weeks so will definitely check it out...

checked out their website as well, some good looking ones around...

just curious how much you were paying for each session, I found dessert agency in prague very good, alnite with cim 280 euros ,and the next day
madam rang to check if everything had been okay. I went to nightclub with one girl and we even got it on in the nightclub. All the girls are Ukranian which I like alot as well.

I arrived in Prague with a mission - to sample the scene by fucking ten girls in two days.

Day 1 - 1pm - Sweet Paradise

When I walked into Sweet Paradise at 1pm, it was Happy Hour and there were only three girls sitting on the couch. All three were equally good-looking and were making a lot of eye contact. One had light brown hair, a tight tanned body and was wearing a white bikini. The second was small with black hair tied back, white skin and was wearing an elegant evening dress. The third had long black hair, a tanned body and was wearing hot pants. After spending a few minutes deciding, I asked the barmaid if I could take the white bikini girl to a room for an hour.

The girl's name was Ela, I think, and she was extremely nice and very friendly. She was Czech but spoke great english and made my first time in Sweet Paradise an absolute delight. I was nervous in the club, but once we got into the room, she made me feel at home. The girl was extremely energetic and kept suggesting new positions to try out. She seemed to take pride in her work and was very eager to please. This is one girl I can definitely recommend. I think she might have offered BBBJ and DATY as extras, but I don't remember for sure. She told me anal was a possibility but I didn't take her up on it. As she gave me a covered blowjob, I rubbed her asscheeks and I'm sure I saw her anus winking at me a few times. She put a lot of energy into the fucking all through the hour and by the end, I was very satisfied. I think she said she had been working for 2 or 3 years total and I think she had been in Neon before but much prefered Sweet Paradise. I didn't give her a tip and I regretted it later, because she really deserved one. The price was 1800 czk for 60 mins + 200 czk lady drink.

Day 1 - 4pm - Mazlive Studentky

After resting in my room for a couple of hours, I felt like checking out one of Prague's many Privats and based on what I read in this forum, I decided to give Mazlive Studentky a try. It's situated in a run-down apartment building on Lucsemburska.

I got up to the right floor and rang the bell. The apartment door opened slowly and ominously to reveal an empty hallway. "Oh great," I thought, "This is where I get beaten, robbed and possibly raped by 2 large black men". Thankfully, when I peeked inside, I found two young girls hiding behind the door. The taller one was a brunette with a pretty face, a nice slender body, and she looked about 20. The short one had dyed red hair, was a little chubby and said she was 19 but looked a lot younger. They ushered me into one of the bedrooms and asked me to choose one of them. The taller girl was more attractive, but on a whim I selected the short one. The price for this girl was 1200 czk for 60 mins. BBBJ, DATY were included. CIM and DFK were not allowed with this particular girl. I think the brunette would have offered CIM if I had selected her.

The short cubby girl had a pretty face, but she wasn't smiling. I couldn't decide whether she was angry or scared. When her clothes were off, she turned out to have a cute little chubby body with nice small breasts. She appeared to be very inexperienced and spoke only a little english. She started off with a handjob followed by a BBBJ. She told me again that I could cum on her body but cumming in her mouth was not allowed. Although she seemed like she was really not enjoying it, she continued sucking the head of my cock until I told her to stop. I started kissing all over her body but when I ventured near her vagina, I caught a whiff and decided not to do any DATY.

After that, she put on a condom with her mouth and I slid my cock into her little shaved pussy. It was tight and felt great. I fucked her in a variety of positions - missionary, cowgirl, crab, deck chair, spoons. She did everything without complaint, just saying "please, not too deep". The only positions she objected to were doggy and reverse cowgirl. "Why not?" I asked, somewhat surprised. "Because it will hurt the baby", she replied. "What baby?" She rubbed her stomach. "Oh, that baby" I said. There was no bump showing so I presume she was only a few months into her pregnancy.

Every time I ploughed into her, she grunted like I was hurting her. For some reason, this turned me on even more. Her pussy was nice and tight and sucked on my cock like a little mouth. After 45 mins of fucking, I orgasmed in the missionary position with her legs wrapped around mine. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the session.

Afterwards, we chatted for a few minutes as we waited for another customer to clear out of the hallway. When I asked how long she had been on the game, she replied "tree days". No wonder her pussy was so tight. It turned out that I was her first ever customer.

Day 1 - 7.30pm - Sweet Paradise

After another short rest, I decided to return to SP since my first experience there had been so good. This time, there were only 2 girls available on the couch. I sat down beside the first one, who was wearing too much makeup, was too tanned and seemed a bit older than the girls I had seen earlier in the day. I tried to make conversation but her accent was so thick, it was difficult to understand. I think she said her name was Eva and she was from Germany, but I can't be sure. She kept saying things like "Iz nice klub. Iz nice muzak. Iz gut". She made a clicking sound with her tongue and gestured towards the rooms - "click click Sex?". I found her very annoying and when she asked for a drink, I made my excuses and moved on to the second girl.

This girl was in her mid-20s. She was wearing a blue bikini and had white skin, but she had a very average body and an even more average face. After trying to make some conversation with her for less than a minute, I knew I didn't want to fuck her so I moved back to the older one. I should have waited for more girls to arrive, but I made a mistake and settled on a woman who I really wasn't attracted to at all.

At this point, I was expecting to pay happy hour prices for 45 mins with this woman but I got mixed up about the time in Prague. I thought it was only 7 o'clock but it had actually just turned 8. The price was 1700 for 30 mins. When this woman came back to the room and I saw her close up, she was much older than I had expected. When she took off her clothes she had leathery skin and a gunt. She seemed like a caricature of a prostitute from a comedy movie and every time she opened her mouth, I was really turned off by the irritating non-stop hooker chit-chat.

She took my flacid penis, put a rubber in her mouth and began blowing me before I even had a chance to get hard. Then, she jammed her cunt down in front of my face and said "Look at diz poosey. Iz best poosey in Prague." I felt like telling her I'd seen a much better pussy in the club less than 4 hours ago, but instead I kept my mouth shut. DATY wasn't offered, but I shuddered when I thought about sticking my tongue into that gaping wound she called a "poosey". It wasn't that her service was bad, it was just that it was too professional for me. I felt like I was in bed with a wizened old hooker who had spent years wandering the streets, yelling at every passer-by "Yoo want sex? I gif yoo best sex in Prague. Only 5 euro!"

We fucked in a few positions and she did an OK job, but I was just too turned off to cum. After 10 mins, she got tired of fucking and took off the condom, squirted lube on her palm and gave me a vigorous uncovered handjob, saying "I gif yoo diz. Yoo like diz." But even this couldn't coax any sperm out of my poor cock and the pitiful gloop gloop gloop sounds just pissed me off even more. I told her to stop and finished the 30 min session with my jizz still held tightly in my balls. This bad experience was not the fault of Sweet Paradise and it wasn't even the hooker's fault. It was my own fault for not waiting until more girls turned up. As soon as I left the room and walked back into the club, the couch was full of cute young girls to choose from. A few minutes later, the old hooker emerged wearing her going-home gear - a white sun visor and white hot pants. She looked even older and less attractive than before and she gave me a withering look as she walked out the door.

I still wanted to fuck another girl before I left the club and as I surveyed the room, one girl really stood out from the crowd. She had long blonde hair, a low-cut black dress that displayed a great set of big natural boobs and a cute little girl face. I asked the barmaid to send her over to me. It turned out that her name was Mila and she was very friendly and sweet. Her english wasn't very good, but she could understand most of what I was saying. I bought her a lady drink and talked with her for a few minutes. But the previous experience had really turned me off, so when the time came to take the pretty and buxom Mila to the room, I didn't feel like I could perform and had to make my excuses and leave the club. She seemed disappointed and as I rested for a few hours in my hotel room, I really regretted not fucking her when I had the chance.

(more to follow....)

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’˜ Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’‹ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค โฃNicole, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service โฃ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east โฃWednesday, โฃโค Mona, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy โฃโค Apple,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man.๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’— Amy, โฃ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  3. do you speak English:
    Is this just service
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Jenny๐Ÿ˜˜ - An exotic tall and slim Vietnamese
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at Sugar Love Spa: Jennifer & Lulu. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž 437-365-2688 โ˜Ž HANA(9pm-5am) is a slim, sexy & very liberal Mexican lady with incredible services. JENNIFER is new today. Details to follow... LULU is also new today. Details later... TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  6. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, CINDY, KELLY & SUKI. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services.
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  9. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  10. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  11. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, RIYA & NEW GIRL YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups, responsive nipples, and a curvy ass. She knows all the tricks.
  12. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธMALIYA, RAVEN, NINA, PAOLA, ANGEL, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SANA, KIRAN๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  17. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, DELIA & SOPHIA(11AM-8PM). 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA! Angela is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass (camera shy). DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying.
  18. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›โฃ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, small build ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโค at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ‘„Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and โค Tammy, full body โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Wednesday,๐Ÿ’˜ Fifi, and โคโฃ Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Mia 25 years old and young fun Angela, sexy Coco and sweet GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa table shower body scrub 3 girls every day ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅnew girl BoBo sexy body big boobs 36 D๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜Cici so good table shower Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366
  25. raja123456789:
    Any recomendation for vashi sanpada
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. bigguy123:
    wjt
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower body scrub ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ3 girls Coco and Jessica and Cici so sexy girls very good service deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  29. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 22ys Indian girl today &Turkish girl in Wednesday
  30. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ CANDY | MIMI (New) 19 years old, Vietnamese with a beautiful face, very young, and friendly. Must see... ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต TRACY (22), petite Japanese, young and pretty face...Satisfies All Needs... ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan โœฐ
  31. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CINDY, GIGI, NANCY & YUMI. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5โ€™3โ€ & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5โ€™1โ€
  32. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily.
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Jenny๐Ÿ˜˜ - An exotic tall and slim Vietnamese
  34. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, LULU & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy with curve body sexy Coco and sweet GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, EVELYN & NINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 Lbs! Spinner!
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  40. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต
  41. Willtry:
    Top day spa
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, EVA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa table shower body scrub 3 girls every day ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅCici deep tissue massage Jessica so nice girl very good service sexy body Coco so good table shower body scrub massage 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  48. monkeypal288:
    Looking for couples massage in Vaughan got recco?
  49. michellecaviar:
    Independent mobile massage michelle 226-455-5845
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3girls Cici Mia and Jenny table shower body scrub every one so nice girl ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
Back