Notice to the Toronto Industry

f158057e6bf061b6f54ddaf016e3b18e.jpg

See Beauty and Beast the other day, this is my favourite scene in which Emma Watson asked the guy to dance, really want her to lose that dress and give me a kneeling blowjob.

IronHearted,

You might want to rethink your video posting frenzy. The owner of the site has to pay more money if you go overboard on the videos. The more content he hosts, the more server space he has to buy and the more money he will shell out going forward.

I'm not sure if IronHearted is trying to tell me he thinks I'm a crazy snitching bitch, or if he likes what I posted so much that he wants to keep bumping the thread for me so it gets noticed more.

Funny thing is, I knew he'd be the first one to reply after my post.

When bad shit happens to me, I try to learn from the experience, then teach others what I've learned.

Here's a copy of the Cease and Desist letter I sent to caerf and a couple of their members. Names have been edited out to protect the "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law".

Cease and Desist Letter regarding Violation of Terms of Service at Caerf.cc

To:
***** and Caerf.cc
April 10, 2017
Dear *****,
I am writing to inform you that I am prepared to take legal action against ***** and Caerf.cc, as a result of malicious defamation, harassment and bullying that has taken place on your website.
You were notified by PM, email and reported posts, of malicious defamation, harassment and bullying that was taking place by ***** against Lori aka escapefromstress.
You were provided with ample evidence to support Lori aka escapefromstress’ claims of malicious defamation, harassment and bullying, along with content posted on your site by Lori aka escapefromstress defining these online crimes, explaining Internet Law and the process for resolving these issues.
You chose to ignore her requests for help, allowed ***** to continue the harassment of Lori aka escapefromstress, and became involved in further harassing, bullying and defaming Lori aka escapefromstress, thereby violating your own Terms of Service and Guidelines for Posting.
Lori aka escapefromstress was also the Super Moderator Prophet on caerf.cc and is also prepared to take legal action against ***** and caerf.cc as a result of additional harassment, bullying and malicious defamation with criminal intent that has taken place on your website regarding her Moderator handle.
The harassment, bullying and malicious defamation are well documented and evidence has been prepared to give to a lawyer, Law Enforcement and the media.
I demand that you – *****, ***** and all other members of Caerf.cc Cease and Desist from further mentioning, harassing, bullying or maliciously defaming Lori aka escapefromstress aka Prophet.
I demand that you immediately delete any and all future threads and posts mentioning Lori aka escapefromstress aka Prophet from your website, as speculation, gossip and lies have led to further malicious defamation in the past.
I demand that you delete the following threads, as they are original content posted by Lori aka escapefromstress aka Prophet and I no longer wish to have my name or my content associated with caerf.cc.
(… threads have already been deleted as per my request.)
You have failed to abide by your own Terms of Service (prepared for caerf.cc by Prophet), and failed to ensure that your members, specifically ***** and ***** abide by them.
https://www.caerf.cc/rboard/view.php?pg=tos
Terms of Use
By accessing this site, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
3. User's Code of Conduct
You agree to use the Website in accordance with the following Code of Conduct and You agree and acknowledge that at our sole discretion we may, but are under no obligation to reject or delete any materials posted or uploaded by You which violates any of the following provisions, and/or to terminate Your right to use or access the Website for violating these provisions:
3.1 You will not use the Website to engage in any form of illegal conduct, harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting or uploading of communications or any graphic, video or audio content to the Website which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, obscene or offensive language.
3.2 You will not use the Website to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or other civil rights of any person.
3.3 You will not post messages or use the Website in any way which (i) violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trademark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or (ii) is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law.
8. Inappropriate Use of Chat or Public Areas Use of Proprietary Materials
If the Website enables Users to share information with other Users through the use of Chat rooms, Public Areas or other means of communication among Users, You agree that You shall not submit, publish, or display on the Website any material which is infringing, defamatory, libelous or otherwise unlawful, or any material deemed obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable. You further agree to indemnify the Company and its representatives for any claims or suits arising from Your use of this Website in violation of this agreement and warranty.
8.2 Although we do not assume the duty or obligation to monitor any messages, advertisements or other materials posted or uploaded to the Website by third parties, including You, and are not responsible for any content of these materials, we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, but are not obligated, to delete, move, or edit messages or materials, including without limitation Advertisements and public postings, without notice, that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate the Code of Conduct of the Website or any applicable content guidelines adopted from time to time by the Website, or to be otherwise unacceptable.
8.3 You acknowledge and agree that You shall remain solely responsible for the content of messages and other materials You may upload to the Website or Users of the Website and that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend Your access to all or part of the Website at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of Your access to all or part of the Website at our sole discretion, and You may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.

14. Liability of Users for Information They Post
The Company may in its discretion provide a service that enables authorized Users to communicate with or otherwise share information with other Users or persons who offer to provide any kind of service to Users, or to post information at, in or on the Website. If the Company provides such service and if You make use of the service, You agree that You will not post, submit, publish, display, disseminate, or otherwise communicate any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, offensive, fraudulent or illegal material or any material which would violate or infringe the copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, privacy rights or other rights of any person. You acknowledge that transmission of such material or any material that violates any federal, provincial, or local law in Canada or anywhere else in the world, is strictly prohibited by the Company and You further agree that any transmission of such material by You shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement entitling Company, without notice and without any liability for damages or reimbursement to You, to immediately terminate Your rights to access to the Website.
14.1 You acknowledge and agree that You, and not the Company, shall be solely responsible and liable for all damages, liability or other consequences, foreseen or unforeseen, of all information which You submit, publish, display, disseminate or otherwise communicate through the Website even if a claim for damages or liability should arise after termination of service.

I am still contemplating future legal action including a Defamation Lawsuit, pursuing criminal charges for malicious defamation with criminal intent, and submitting an article to the media.
Lori aka escapefromstress aka Prophet has made every reasonable effort to educate *****, ***** and members of caerf.cc regarding Internet Law and Cybercrimes, she repeatedly reported the harassment, bullying and malicious defamation to the Administrators and Moderators at caerf.cc, and she was ignored.
Not only did you refuse to comply with your own Terms of Service and Guidelines for Posting, you ***** and other members of caerf.cc contributed to the further harassment, bullying and malicious defamation of Lori aka escapefromstress aka Prophet.
Please attend to the requested thread deletions, and ensure that no further malicious defamation of Lori aka escapefromstress aka Prophet is allowed to take place on your website.
I will advise you of possible further legal action after consulting with my lawyer.
Lori Wilson

They did delete the content I asked them to ( I suspect they have wiped every trace of my existence from their website by now), but the responses to my C&D letters are not encouraging.

Admin's response was to tell me they'd report me for harassment if I contacted them again. Sorry - sending a C&D letter to someone is not harassment. It is not a crime to report a crime.

The member most guilty of harassment and defamation towards me replied to say that they think I have mental problems and I'm crazy to accuse them of harassment. The legal definition of harassment means that you're doing things to someone, saying things about someone, or keep contacting someone repeatedly after they've asked/told you to stop. That's exactly what was done to me, and I have the evidence to prove it. http://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca/eng/content/what-harassment

The next step for me to take legally is to show my evidence to my lawyer, and if they believe I have legal grounds, they will send a Cease and Desist letter to the same people.

If that C&D is ignored or not complied with, then we proceed to civil or criminal court.

I think you are there, in regards to consult.
My advise, don't say what you may do, do it.
In my case the mpa may have crossed a line when she threatened me with criminal action. You can say that you will be seeking advise, that puts them on notice.

I saw a post asking where you were and please come back, I then saw you on terb. I believe it was when I posted something about sex slavery.
Terb is filled with bs also just to let you know. They removed my thread about condoms when someone asked for a link to the poll here. Shouldn't people in this business be made aware of the risks?
Is that not what the forums are for?
To enlighten, inform and entertain.

This fourm seems to be able to run with self-censorship, I wouldn't doubt that if you took away all the "fake" posters on terb......

You already making cash money and dodging tax, now you want to waste taxpayer's money with your trivial lawsuit bullshit. You left Caerf because you don't like the way they do things, fine, why can't you just stay away? Why do you even care if your "friend" asking your whereabouts (I doubt he's much of a friend since he has to ask where his friend is on a hooker forum). Why do you listen to gossip? Why on your earth do you rejoin and start drama? You're based in London and yet start a thread giving "Notice to the Toronto Industry". There are thousands of women in the Toronto sex industry, you are the only one making thousands of screenshots and claiming "cyberbullying, harassment, malicious defamation and cyberstalking".

Now try to convince me you're not a "crazy snitching bitch" with OCD. :D

You already making cash money and dodging tax, now you want to waste taxpayer's money with your trivial lawsuit bullshit. You left Caerf because you don't like the way they do things, fine, why can't you just stay away? Why do you even care if your "friend" asking your whereabouts (I doubt he's much of a friend since he has to ask where his friend is on a hooker forum). Why do you listen to gossip? Why on your earth do you rejoin and start drama? You're based in London and yet start a thread giving "Notice to the Toronto Industry". There are thousands of women in the Toronto sex industry, you are the only one making thousands of screenshots and claiming "cyberbullying, harassment, malicious defamation and cyberstalking".

May I inquire what your part is?
Your avatar looks familiar.
thank you for your attention and I await your kind response.

Regards

Regards

I'm just a taxpayer.

I hardly post on Caerf and SP411.

This lady sounds pretty cuckoo with all that talk of the "internet law", which involves websites not even hosted in Canada, who the hell is gonna enforce these so-called laws. I mean stroking dicks is a decent day job for money, but really, does she really have the money to hire lawyers to go through all that bullshit?

I think you are there, in regards to consult.
My advise, don't say what you may do, do it.

My intention in posting what 'I may do', is to teach other people who are watching, how to handle similar situations, and to give the people who have committed criminal acts against me, a chance to apologize. You never know what a difference a sincere public apology might make in determining what happens in the future.

Well, back to the original topic of this thread, Chase and sp411.

After reviewing all the reporting I've done to LE and the government about Chase, I realized I'd never sent an official Cease and Desist letter to him.

You can check Chase's website to see his response to my C&D letter. I also sent one to Batman57's personal email address.

To:

Chase aka *** aka SP411 CEO aka Administrator, sunshine aka Katrina aka Administrator, Odonnell aka Tara aka Super Moderator, Conway Stewart aka Super Moderator, blissful aka Super Moderator, Batman57 and SP411.cc,

April 12, 2017

Dear Chase,

I am writing to inform you that I am prepared to take legal action against you Chase aka *** aka SP411 CEO aka Administrator, sunshine aka Katrina aka Administrator, Odonnell aka Tara aka Super Moderator, Conway Stewart aka Super Moderator, blissful aka Super Moderator, Batman57 and SP411.cc, as a result of malicious defamation, harassment, threats, outing and bullying that has taken place on your website.

You were notified by PM, email and reported posts, of malicious defamation, harassment and bullying that was taking place by yourself Chase aka *** aka SP411 CEO aka Administrator, sunshine aka Katrina aka Administrator, Odonnell aka Tara aka Super Moderator, Conway Stewart aka Super Moderator, blissful aka Super Moderator, Batman57 and other members of sp411.cc against Lori aka escapefromstress aka Sarah aka Ms. Sarah.

You were provided with ample evidence to support Lori aka escapefromstress aka Sarah aka Ms. Sarah’s claims of malicious defamation, harassment, threats and cyberbullying, along with content posted on your site and other websites you read (proven by content you’ve stolen and posted repeatedly from other review boards) by Lori aka escapefromstress aka Sarah aka Ms. Sarah defining these online crimes, explaining Internet Law and the process for resolving these issues.

You chose to ignore her requests for help, allowed yourself Chase aka *** aka SP411 CEO aka Administrator, sunshine aka Katrina aka Administrator, Odonnell aka Tara aka Super Moderator, Conway Stewart aka Super Moderator, blissful aka Super Moderator, Batman57 and other members of sp411.cc to continue the harassment of Lori aka escapefromstress aka Sarah aka Ms. Sarah, thereby violating Internet Law and Canadian Laws governing online conduct.

The harassment, bullying, threats and malicious defamation are well documented and evidence has been prepared to give to a lawyer, Law Enforcement and the media.

I demand that you – Chase aka *** aka SP411 CEO aka Administrator, sunshine aka Katrina aka Administrator, Odonnell aka Tara aka Super Moderator, Conway Stewart aka Super Moderator, blissful aka Super Moderator, Batman57 and all other members of SP411.cc Cease and Desist from further mentioning, harassing, bullying, threatening or maliciously defaming Lori aka escapefromstress aka Sarah aka Ms. Sarah.

I demand that you immediately delete any and all existing and future threads and posts mentioning Lori aka escapefromstress aka Sarah aka Ms. Sarah from your website.

I am still contemplating future legal action including a Defamation Lawsuit, pursuing criminal charges for malicious defamation with criminal intent, cyberbullying, harassment and threats, and submitting an article to the media.

Lori aka escapefromstress aka Sarah aka Ms. Sarah has made every reasonable effort to educate Chase aka *** aka SP411 CEO aka Administrator, sunshine aka Katrina aka Administrator, Odonnell aka Tara aka Super Moderator, Conway Stewart aka Super Moderator, blissful aka Super Moderator, Batman57 and all other members of SP411.cc regarding Internet Law and Cybercrimes, she repeatedly reported the harassment, bullying and malicious defamation to the Administrators and Moderators at SP411.cc, and she was ignored.

Please attend to the requested thread and post deletions immediately, and ensure that no further malicious defamation, cyberbullying, harassment or threatening of Lori aka escapefromstress aka Sarah aka Ms. Sarah is allowed to take place on your website.

You have two weeks, until April 26, 2017 to make the requested deletions, and respond to this email with your written apology and assurance that no further harassment, threatening, cyberbullying or malicious defamation of Lori aka escapefromstress aka Sarah aka Ms. Sarah will take place on your website.

If I do not receive an apology and a response on or before April 26, 2017, I will be proceeding with further legal action after consulting with my lawyer.

Lori Wilson

Busy, right now, but yes giving them an opportunity to correct an injustice ( make a retraction ) is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

I'm just a taxpayer.

I hardly post on Caerf and SP411.

This lady sounds pretty cuckoo with all that talk of the "internet law", which involves websites not even hosted in Canada, who the hell is gonna enforce these so-called laws. I mean stroking dicks is a decent day job for money, but really, does she really have the money to hire lawyers to go through all that bullshit?

Yes, doesn't mater where the site is hosted, it only matters where the person resides. You know what I do, I don't even open the thread.

I am not attacking you, I would like to point out that you spent some time with all those posts, Fuck I have never opened E&M thread.... It just isn't relevant to my life, of course if I felt like Chinese, I'd be taking a look.

Cheers

It seems like IronHearted has something to hide, as he won't accept PM's and his profile is private so I can't access it.

I guess I will say what I have to say publicly then.

Back off.

You are in danger of being added to the list of people who have maliciously defamed me online and you could be facing criminal charges if it's proven that you're one of the cybercriminals who's already been after me.

FYI - I claim every dollar I make and always have. I pay taxes just like anybody else.

Funding to cover legal costs will not be a problem.

I am not the only one. Many SP's have been reporting the same people to Law Enforcement for years, it's that nobody has made a big enough fuss to have action taken yet.

I have contacts in the legal profession and in Law Enforcement. I am very well placed to do exactly what I'm doing.

I've already been in contact with Carol Todd, Amanda's mom, and she is very compassionate towards people like me who have been cyberbullied, harassed and maliciously defamed online. She has many contacts in the media and her own website where people like me can publish their stories.

I'm probably the only woman in the entire Canadian escort industry that's capable of doing what I'm doing. And I'm not just doing it for myself. I'm doing this on behalf of every other victim in the industry that can't come forward publicly.

Busy, right now, but yes giving them an opportunity to correct an injustice ( make a retraction ) is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I agree. Reconciliation is always the best outcome.

Unfortunately, none of the people I've 'accused' have even admitted they've done anything wrong, let alone apologize. I did get a one line, 'sorry if I offended' from an Admin at caerf, but I don't believe it was sincere, as they continued to treat me like shit going forward.

If someone had taken responsibility for what happened on caerf, if someone (multiple someone's) had publicly and privately apologized, and made things right, we would not be where we are today.

Seriously - how many victims make the effort to educate the criminals who are victimizing them, in an attempt to get them to stop?

What more could I have done? I studied Internet Law, I consulted with a lawyer, I made a fool of myself posting legal resources on more than a dozen forums across Canada, I publicly BEGGED people to stop. I told them they were breaking the law, making me sick, even to the point of suicide. What more could I have done?

My understanding is that the retraction would have to be publically posted. The person(s) would also have to make their best effort to remove to mitigate damages.

don't quote me but in my mind it is resonable.

I am not attacking you, I would like to point out that you spent some time with all those posts, Fuck I have never opened E&M thread.... It just isn't relevant to my life, of course if I felt like Chinese, I'd be taking a look.

I just find this thread the most pompous thing I've ever read on this site. (Aside from random fake ass handle posting shit about E&M and Just relax). Seems like a waste of energy to me.

Back in the old days when I got banned on forums I would just send a "fuck you and all your ancestors" email to the admins.

Again I'd like to emphasize the forum is about sharing massage experiences, not cyberbully victim central.

I just find this thread the most pompous thing I've ever read on this site. (Aside from random fake ass handle posting shit about E&M and Just relax). Seems like a waste of energy to me.

Back in the old days when I got banned on forums I would just send a "fuck you and all your ancestors" email to the admins.

Again I'd like to emphasize the forum is about sharing massage experiences, not cyberbully victim central.

LOL

I hear you, your opinion counts and at least you are afforded the opportunity here to express your thoughts without too much fear of being banned.

F.. I use to get banned for calling someone out as being a shill.... The shill got really pissed when I asked him/her for the deets on a chick. I find that when you post vanilla reviews and constantly, generally you haven't seen half of the girls.. Remember one shill asking for help from the mods as anbarandy (?) and I blasted him.

Sometimes we need to take the good with the bad.

I don't have much of a clue of what she is posting and yeah I rather read penthouse than newsweek, but WTF.

Last edited:

Regards

His avatar is from an animated TV series https://theinfosphere.org/Volume_5

Futurama is an animated television series created and developed by Matt Groening (creator of The Simpsons) with David X. Cohen (also a writer for The Simpsons). Set in New New York City in the 31st century, it was introduced on the Fox Broadcasting Company and received airplay between 28 March, 1999 and 10 August, 2003.

1. You don't have to waste time reading or posting in my thread if you don't like it. Please feel free to ignore me completely, I won't be offended in the slightest.

2. Massage Planet members are also members on the forums I've mentioned, and been victims of some of the same 'cybercriminals' I've mentioned, so this is a good place for those people to find out what's going on. I'm obviously not a member of the websites I'm having issues with, so I can't post this information there.

3. There's well over 6,000 views on this thread, so there must be a couple people interested in reading it.

4.. We have asked Admin for a discussion subforum for the TO review forum, and I will be happy to post there if and when that happens.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6 Vaughan ✰ 🇻🇳🇻🇳 MIKA (New) is a 19-year-old from HUẾ, Vietnam young, slim & friendly...Energetic treatments are offered...🇨🇳🇻🇳 ELLY | KELLY (age 21) Vietnamese Chinese. She is 5'6" tall, has a slender build, and possesses an energetic personality.Available treatments include...🇲🇾🇻🇳 MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese Malaysian, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰
  3. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Hot young big boobs 36F natural Philippines Chinese Canadian mixed girl (BoBo) in late tonight
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💯💥❤ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 Sunday, ❤ 👄 Amy, 👄👄medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💋💓 📱 416 222-5554📲
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    🏵💐💐 at 1536 Warden Avenue❤ Sunday,❤💥 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ❣ 📴 647 346-8086📴
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, ☎️:905-470-8082 22 years young Japanese students girl working today
  8. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :💋💋New white girl gigi💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to...
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl w
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty student Summer, young open mind Jessy and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  12. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at Sugar Love Spa: Eva, Lily, Sunny & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 437-365-2688 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants to provide massage all your cares away, and services to satisfy your needs. Relax and enjoy a professional quality massage.
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  14. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  15. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  16. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👅👅🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  21. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: NEW GIRL KELLY, HONEY, & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  22. Withme_Spa:
    💕💋 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💯💥Sunday, 💖💋 Kim,💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💞 Angela,❣ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💗 Nicole, 💝 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  23. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄❤Sunday, 🪀 ❤Yoyo,💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 🎈 🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  24. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💞Sunday, ❣💋 Cici...❤ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. 😻💋 Lisa, small build, ❣ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a peti
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  30. tick:
    best massage attendant
  31. Red Rose Spa:
  32. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... 💋💋new girl Linda💋💋
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  41. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at Sugar Love Spa: Eva, Lily, Sunny & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 437-365-2688 ☎ EVA is a NEW beautiful White/Asian mix girl, 5’1”, 36C, very friendly, sexy and interesting. LILY is NEW TODAY. SUNNY is NEW TODAY. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty
  42. Red Rose Spa:
  43. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  44. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  45. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  46. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  47. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL ASHIA: A VERY YOUNG AND SLIM INDIAN GIRL, EARLY 20'S, 5'2 IN HEIGHT, LIGHT CARAMEL SKIN AND CAN SPEAK PUNJABI, HINDI AND ENGLISH FLUENTLY 🌸 MOON: A YOUNG SLIM VIETNAMESE STUDENT W/ A HELL OF A BODY AND VERY OPEN 🌸 JENNY: A SLIM AND TALL KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs Tiffany 😜😜😜and Angela Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo 30 years old open mind with 36DD and young sweet student Sophia, pretty Ella and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back