Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

Hello uys,
I have been reading the forums since long, but never replied with any.
I am very found of massages , i even make trips to thailand and vietnam along with my bussiness, gets and experience massages.
Now with an experience, i can make sure that any fm giving massage really knows to give massage or she is just there for some time pass and offers extras.
Aday before yesturday went to a BM nesr dahisar, encountered with a nice body, face, etc. Visited this place since never ever tried extras in india or mumbai. Bcz of as i do that openly and freely with good and what ever choices we want n thsiland and vietnam, you guys know what i mean.
In this place, i wiated for 10-15 minutes and many more lined up. Then i was called. And i went. As soon as entering the room, i so instantly came to know that this place is basically for extras. Or even not extras, or just for ST.
Then one girl came and started the massage. And i was sure that i would definately get extras, and i may end my session soon.
She very friendly had, big boobs and good speaking skills.
But she wasn.t the massage types, and she was only there for extras. Just few moments sooner i was about to ask her straight for the extras, but before i cud complete, another very hot good looking girl came in and said that your booking customer had come, and asked me whether i wont mind if she did the massage.
I was like wao, hardly 5-10 minutes were even passed.
I was like very happy, and was feel the erection just by looking, as she had soft voice, and well maintained figure.
She started from the start, and i was feeling absolutely great but with a slight nit good feeling, as the purpose of this massage was to get an extras and get experience.
But with the way she started, she was really knew the massage well and also, she knew the technique, i can figure it out easily, as i hv been taking massage since more then 10 yrs, not sure enough, didnt count.
Her hands were f@@king soft, her body was well maintained, good a@s, b@@bs were good, i guess must have been under straugh up bra without padding.
My fear started to increase more and more as she kept doing massage and as she was doing it properly as what a reall massage is suppose to be.
As soon as she asked me to turn around, i said i need to bombard with the extras, for which she could response and if she does, then she may persuie.
I asked her indirectly first, then directly, she wasnt agreeing. I knew the moment, she started the massage after changing the girl from before, that she will not give extras. Not sure. But will try.
As and+ when +34we were coming to te 62end, i even to see 51whether she is really 33going to give or not, i started44 to give 5an offer of, 1k, then 2k, en even 5k for HJ, BJ! Etc. She denied and she kept saying sorry sir, sorry sir.
And in the end, she said sir, plz stop saying about this topic.
But finally she managed to give a bum massage. I was satisfied with the massage that in this area, such people or talent is still there.
I know that she will ultimately get agreed and give extras and hence will go there and keep trying for her.
I actually want to take her out. She was nice and good. Means i have been to mostly town side BM spas, and there the services is really good. Means for the massage, extras, only once place i know, and she offered me but i said not intrested as i go abroad.
Rest all others except r@d@a all girls are good in all aspects with really good massage.
But then after my massage completion, i want to get satisfied called up my ex gf and went to her place luckily was alone.
So guys this was my experience towards the extras.
Never had thought getting an extras, but can really come to know with the massage technique whether she really know massage or not.
I would be glad to get an experience to get a good massage with extras. As i want an experience with a different mindset. As to which i get all extras massage abroad, i have a different mindset.
Anywyas, its been a nice reading these forum, i am not sure i would reply next or what, but to reply and comment this message i had to resgister, so donmind.
Nywys, details of this spa which went, i may share it. Its near some place i basically dont belong to dahisar side, i recently shifted to this place, i was in town side.
I may not be able to help that much, but yes i have alot of contacts from thailand college girls, if you guys need i can give. They are not prostitutes. Only through selected channel, they hang around with guys like us, who wants to enjoy and have fun.
For which tipping is upto us. Nywys, if some one can help me out with a massage parlor spa and girls name, would appriciate that.
And yes i remember, that were i was getting my massage done with that nice girl, she also mentioned whats the name of the girl, i will call her, but she doesnt do all this.
Nywys guys, cant type for long, help appriciated and if anybody wants to contact me, then can contact on my whatsapp number given.
Regards, thanks.
Dude that's the longest FR I have seen. Wish you get some action soon with her.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

yest went to A_ _@ spa at V.P west. took a local girl. massage was avg as she was eyeing other service. Girl was young avg look,skinny.
i asked her to give bum massage, laughingly she agreed, took disposable down and massaged good for 5 min,then i asked her to massage the front side to which she came to business and demanded 2k. she started erotic action. Later i agreed for 1.5k for TL,HJ, and simultaneously gave access to her hole.boobs were very small.

Sex racket running in guise of spas busted

HYDERABAD: An international human trafficking racket, operating in the guise of spas, was busted in the city and police have arrested 20 persons.They also rescued 65 women, including 34 Thai nationals, from the spas.

Acting on a tip-off, Madhapur police conducted simultaneous searches at 12 locations, including Sapta Spa, Tantra Spa, V Spa, Mandara Spa, Moh Spa, Aura Spa in Gachibowli, Aura Spa, Sapta Spa, Tantra Spa, Blizz Spa, Moh Spa and New Revive Spa in Madhapur.

TOI

GET APP

CITY

AA

Sex racket running in guise of spas busted

TNN | Aug 21, 2017, 09.58AM IST

Whatsapp

Facebook

Google Plus

Twitter

Email

Linkedin

SMS

HYDERABAD: An international human trafficking racket, operating in the guise of spas, was busted in the city and police have arrested 20 persons.They also rescued 65 women, including 34 Thai nationals, from the spas.

Acting on a tip-off, Madhapur police conducted simultaneous searches at 12 locations, including Sapta Spa, Tantra Spa, V Spa, Mandara Spa, Moh Spa, Aura Spa in Gachibowli, Aura Spa, Sapta Spa, Tantra Spa, Blizz Spa, Moh Spa and New Revive Spa in Madhapur.

The Cyberabad police rescued 65 women employed as masseuses, but forced to indulge in prostitution by the organisers. After rescuing the victims and recording their statements, police arrested 20 organisers, including kingpin Dasari Siddhartha, 32, who was operating three of the 12 spas and supplying women to several other spas in the city through the other accused.

Siddhartha operates from an office, Tripad Vernus & Healing Services Pvt Ltd, on Road Number 12, Banjara Hills."Siddhartha had been procuring women from Thailand, North Eastern states and from the city . He provides accommodation to the women at a flat on Road Number 12, Banjara Hills. By paying them paltry amounts, he would force them to indulge in prostitution at the spas," DCP Madhapur, Vishwa Prasad said.

Police seized semen-stained inner wear, tissue papers, used and unused condoms along with other incriminating evidence from the spas.

Siddhartha had been procuring women from Thailand through one Kake with whom he developed acquaintance in Mumbai. Kake was sending the women to Hyderabad on business and tourist visas promising them jobs in massage parlours. "Once the women reach Hyderabad, Siddhartha takes possession of their passports and engages them in his spas for prostitution. Sarfaraz Ali, Vinay , Ajay and others were assisting Siddhartha in these illegal activities. Siddhartha along with absconding accused Venkata Reddy and Balasubramanyam run a chain of spas in Madhapur, Jubilee Hills and Bengaluru. He earns about `90 lakh per month from this business," the DCP added.

Link : http://m.timesofindia.com/city/hyde...guise-of-spas-busted/articleshow/60152832.cms

Date of publication : 21 August 2017

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Hi can you share the spa address and damage details please

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

The spa is near golden ness signal, for the late reply, as i am new to the suburbs area. Confirmed with my friend.
Its Ta@@@ Spa. New girl called, k@@@l.
Normal massage 15k. Do u hv any contact with extras, plz pm me.
Regards, thnkx.

The spa is near golden ness signal, for the late reply, as i am new to the suburbs area. Confirmed with my friend.
Regards, thnkx.
Normal badaye 15k...???

Regards, thnkx.
Normal massage 15k...???

And I thought you've quoted the rate for either all the staff at the spa or maybe we were in the year 2027....

Hahahahahaha, lol, nice, one, my bad, typing error.
Regrads.

Hi dude,

That was an amazing FR. I too like soft sensuous massage than the hard ones. Also I have a huge fetish for squirting girls. So if you could let me know the name of the spa at thane that would be great. May be we can go there together. My email is yourstruly1984 at g mail. Cheers mate.
Hi Sam,

can you please help me with the Spa name....
[email protected]....Thank you so much!!!

New FR

Finally got a place in Thane where i can enjoy a nice soft touch massage and happy ending.

Called up the place and fixed up the appointment. This *r**i* spa welcomed me and the girl sitting on the reception guided me to the room and asked me to chand into dispo. The shape of the dispo (it was practically shorter than the vip underwear) was the second clue to getting confirmed extras from this spa. The first clue was the same girl speaking over the phone, "sir aap aao, hum aap ko khush kar denge, aap ko mazaa aa jaayegaa."

The same girl at the reception told me that she will give the massage. Well at least one good thing is I can identify girls who can give me maximum pleasure. And this one was not that one. So i asked her politely that could I look at some options if she would permit. If i don't like, i'll happily take from her. She obliged and asked two girls to come. I selected one of them. The way they greet and their eyes tell you a lot of things.

I never failed in deducing the right girl. My score is eight out of ten in identifying the right girl who will give me the right thing. Even this time it was proved to be right.

So she started the massage, quite nice and easy. I do not like hard, deep tissue massage like some people. I like it soft feather touch to make sure i'm excited to the highest levels to blow off steam.

This girl was pressing the right points. She gave bum massage over the dispo. Then turned over and she continued her nice feather touch. She then asked how do you like service. Bang on. Third and final clue to seal the deal.

I told her i've already paid full on the counter for the b2b. She didn't hesitate. She lowered her pants and hiked her top. Climbed upon me. And started giving body to body. I told her can't she remove everything, she said its not allowed. I slowly started to finger her. Nice wet pussy. She started feeling it. She told me to swap places and lied down on the table. I continued fingering her this time with two fingers. She closed her eyes half way and was shuddering.

I continued with the finger ducking and she came hard. Man, she is a squirt. She literally wet everything. I almost in the heat of the moment brought my asset so close to the cat that it felt like going inside her. Almost did it. But she said its not allowed. I obliged, after all its the first meeting. Let me get familiar with her.

Then we again changed places and she started with the hand job. Quite mechanical, but that can be improvised, once i get to know her. She says she is alone and hasn't been satisfied like this day. So lets see how true is that. Finished the deed, she cleaned up and I changed. She said come next time, you shall get more. Let's hope so.

Stay tuned for more..... Keep watching this space next month.

Damages - 1.5k counter + 1.5k extras b2b

Girl
Face - 7/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 6/10
Attitude - 9/10
Willingness - 7/10, I think will change over time and frequency

WIR - Without a doubt, it's like investing in a mutual fund, there is no short term gain. Maintain long, you shall earn profits.
Hi Sam,

can you please help me with the Spa name....also the therapist you took on the below id [email protected]....thanks a lot... please help me as i'am a new bie

hey guys i have a good contact for a massage parlour in thane. clean and the girls r very good. ready to exchange for contacts and visit together. contact me on voodoo221185 at the rate gmail.com
Hi Voodoo,

I'am newbee here...Can you share some of Spa's name in the below mail [email protected]....i can't exchange right now as in I need to try first...Thanks a lot

I am a newbie here and would be thankful if someone could share some Spa names in Bandra or Chembur

hey guys i have a good contact for a massage parlour in thane. clean and the girls r very good. ready to exchange for contacts and visit together. contact me on voodoo221185 at the rate gmail.com
Tell me the name of spa in PM. I'm aware of a few there.

I have spa contacts and I know the market. Only right info will work here.

Will share my some experience s from various spa...
St@tus @ b###up....
Had visited in the month of jan.... Got the nos from net called thm.. counter girl gave add.reachd . Entered nd saw young girls... 5 to 6 were there.... Saw miss A who used to earlier work in navimumbai under DJ.... I recognized her... Selected her... Went to room... Introduce myslf n later she recognized me....
Nw into the room changed into dispo.... Asked her woukd like to have direct services only.... Got completely naked both.. az she was knowing me and my liking.... Started b2b with her more than handful of firm boobs.... Rubbing on my upper part of body..from face to lower part...she started to give boobjob.... Started fingering her... She came on top while dfk and fingering asked her to give bj.... As both were excited turned into 69 position... Nxt 15 min were complete blisss..... The way she was doing.... Just cant forget that moment never got such bj... Jst blow out in nxt 10 min.... Bith were little exausted... Thn nxt 5 min later bith went for shiwer together.... She gave bath to me by rubbing shower gel.on chest nd back. Hugged her tightly... Said her to give anotger bj... She started doing lije a pro... She knws how to please soneone... there also got another bj.... Came out paid her.... She dosnt asked any but paid her 3k.... Whike coming out she said cone prepared for nxt visit.....

She gave her nos....

In nxt visit got full service..... Will share details later....

There are many more spas where i had got such kind of experience....
Mostly in navi mumbai....
Willl share frs later.....

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  3. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  5. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  7. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  19. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  26. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  31. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  35. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  41. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  42. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
Back