Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mira Bhayandar Highway

Rates at Big Boss are 1500 + 700 , so Don't pay more than that for even 9/10 girl rating (However, there is no above 7.5/10 as per my criteria )

agree with you,
It will take a few weeks/months, when all will be back to normal.
Keeping fingers crossed.

mira road has become useless for mongers with Reviewequent raids and stopping. it is not worth to travel so far and go back without even taking pants off to pee.

i guess the rating goes on how bad was the attitude on the scale of 1 to 10... :p

Other famous one is Sw*g*t at kashi maira, just next to mira bhayander road in right side.

I heard lot of about this bar Reviewom pattrens, Auto n taxi walas. visited twice but found average girls ( 5/10 ) dint took service so no experience.

if any1 hv experience about Orc**d or this sw*g*t then plz post Review.

Thanks,

Lion

Just like to share my experience mpter visiting B*G B**S today.

I am usually a regular at s*dd*e U*, I had gone to dahisar to visit S*dd*e U*, but decided to stop at B*G B**s, spur of the moment decision.

First thing i noticed is that the waiters/stewards/captains are far less pushy compared to s*dd*e U*. That makes the experience far more Reviewiendlier, almost like a regular restaurant/bar.

I got there at about 6pm, and the quality of girls and the band was not that good. However at about 7.30 when there were more guests, better girls started coming in, and some better singers joined the band/orchestra. The place is much bigger compared to s*dd*e U* and there are more guests, so i would recommend it for newcomers, it is far less intimidating, and you can sink into the background without being noticed.

There where about 15-20 girls, 3 of them were 9/10, about 5 of them were 8/10 and the rest 5-7/10. I chose to ignore the 9/10's as they were getting too much attention Reviewom the other guests and seemed to be making a lot of money, just collecting wods of Rs10 notes.

I picked a girl who was 8/10 but who was getting less attention. Her name is Sh*eta, she's petite, fair and cute, but had a slighty moody look. I didn't ask her age, but seems to be 20-23. I bargained with the captain and ended up paying Rs2000 for the girl (ST) and Rs700 for room and entry charge combined.

The rooms are on the 1st floor, but they are crap! really crap! But its bearable for 1h.

Sh*eta ended up to be a very sweet girl, very pleasant to talk to, and that made the experience much better. She refused BJ, but I was ok with that. Turned out to be quite playfull and fun loving, and best of all when I tipped her Rs1000 at the end, she was very gratefull, instead of asking for more.

I really enjoyed it, made the whole experience seem very casual, compared to the other bar girls I had been with.

Overall conclusions:

Damage:
Girl: Rs2000 +1000 tip
Room & entry: Rs 700
2 large beers: Rs500
Tips to bar stmpf: Rs200

Total : RS4400

looks: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Overall experience: 9/10

Will definitely return.

I think this will be my new favorite place.

I went there between 9.30 to 10.30 pm
and looking at bars, i don't think that any activity is happning there ( May be but very limited and that too for regulars )

anyways i will avoid that area for next 1 more month.

sometime ago mira bhayander highway was full of action but nowdays it is not as usual for mongers due to LE action.
mpter all nobody can stop monger and mongering. so it is still running.

I went in mili located at highway, well litted with neon light.
i was there to choose a girl not for drink. i went inside and took a coke, looking foe some nice girl, i saw a girl i called her , talked for to go out. she was not ready due to LE activity but mpter sometime she been ready. we went to RR lodging at nira bhayander rd. she was very cooperative in bed allowed breast kissing, lip kissing, cbj also done. it was agreat exp.
i am forgeting her name. diffinetly i will update with her name.

look-8/10,
servise-9/10,
damage-2500(girl)+500 hotel,+100auto+50 condo boy

Seems like a wonderful experience.

@shaik, why the 2/10 for attitude ?

One more thing i hv learnt that the best time to visit is monday to thirsday and that too between 9pm to 10.30 pm.

U vl get lot of choice and if there r few customers only then girl vl gv better service.

enjoy!!!

Lion

This New Year I wished that at least at my Fav MP i would screw my Fav girl in the backdoor...:p, and that desire came true...precisely for me.
Now this is my first hand first time experience:
Went to the MP situated inside a Mall, at around 3 p.m, paid a counter charge of 1.2K, they offer Jacuzzi too! Entered the room with her, told straight that I would need FS Reviewom you as a New Year gift and would tip you generously. She agreed on condition that only with a condi, and I also approved.

I took off my attire to get in to my birthday costume, she started to give me the so called massage, which lasted for barely 15 minutes, nothing grand like the massages presented at hi end spas, then began the genuine action, she stripped, her body is not that great, maybe 36-26-39…25-27 y/o maybe, not so fair, a bit dusky, maharashtrian babe, but great soft round and tempting a**. She locked the door of the cubicle silently, then She came on top of me, sat on my legs and Gave a BBBJ for about 10 mins, as I was about to unload, told her that it is time for me to enter her already dripping wet pu**y, mine slipped inside her tight pu**y easily without any lube, she rode me CG and reverse CG, I controlled myself not to unload that quick, and to take my time, (here my Kegels training worked), this lasted for about 10 mins, I was sucking her b**bs like a child, her moaning maybe false aroused me to a new high, the warmth of her already dripping wet pu**y juice on my thighs and balls made me unload inside her. Rested for 10 minutes doing foreplay, DFK, a** and pu**y fingering…cautiously I asked her if she could offer me her behind, to which she respectfully refused. I tried again, she said that she never tried an*l s*x before and it is too risky, I cajoled her into believing that I am pro and I would take care of it, she was quite adamant but later I offered her a tip of 0.5K + 1.5K for her FS service. She thought over a bit and said that if it hurts then she’ll withdraw Reviewom the act and it would cost me 1K instead of 0.5K! I said ok I’ll take care of you Reviewom now on till the completion of my wish. Told her to bend over the massage table, applied liberally some KY Jelly which I had on me and inserted one finger in her a** opening to dilate the An*l muscle passage, asked her if it hurts, she said no I subsequently inserted the second finger two of them together she twitched saying ow! I thought that I’m going too fast better slow down to enjoy her a**, she said please go slow, which I did, gradually I inserted my three fingers and by this time the passage was adequately dilated for me to enter her, applied some more KY lube and slowly entered her she felt almost nothing as the KY I used has a mixture of KY jelly and Lidocaine, (Lidocaine which numbs the part if applied and is used to relieve pain), the first stroke in her an*l was awesome, tighter than a virgin’s pu**y, the sensation was just mind-blowing, the experience, the warmness…I just cannot express how it felt…went on stroking her a** for a further 7-8 mins, but by this moment the numbness Reviewom the gel started to wear off…and she started to feel the slight pain of my pounding, got her into the wheelbarrow position, she literally screamed with pain by this time, got hold of her hands Reviewom behind, and again started to pump her slowly this time. As I could see the tears flowing down her cheeks, her oohhs and aahhs were perceptible in a murmur like sound, I came mpter almost 12 mins later unloaded with a burst almost ripping my condi, but alas it was intact as I pulled out myself there was also no brown residue on the tip of the condi…;-P it was a respite and the gel helped a lot.

Later she washed me and herself, as I was about to depart she grabbed me hugged me and gave a DFK as a goodbye gift, one for the road maybe, a deep and a hard one, and said that she’ll be taking the day off today as she has had enough hammering for the day!! Maybe it was the soreness in her a** that she didn’t wanted to convey to me, mpter all she got the money she asked for!! Still I tipped her 0.3K additional for her sweat and nearly zero attitude.

There I was flatteringly contented with the incident with her, She gave her number as she promised that whenever I wished I should call her in advance so that she would remain available for me…!

On the whole Exp was awe-inspiring; and some mpnet mongers might even envy me for this Review…!!

Dent - 3.7k +0.3K as tip = 4K (Even some independents couldn’t offer themselves at such charge)
Looks - 7/10
Attitude – 9/10
GFE – 9/10
B**bs - 7/10
A**- 9/10
Overall - 9/10
WIR - Unquestionably

Reactions: Rjs
On sat i was feeling eager for some action. Picked up mumbai Mirror choose a number Reviewom 'massage at your place only' section.
Pimp ask me for my choice. I said that i like girl with heavy boobs. I want girl of medium physic(ne moti aur na hi patli). he said i will send girl of your choice , just send me hotel room no mpter booking. i said that hotel is not allowing girl mpter booking, send girl i will take her with me and will book hotel.
he was ready for this. i was at mira road station. girl came , she was ok type . her boobs was looking great inside her T-Shirt. Really big. i took her to HP Near Mira Road Station.
booked room, take her , take condome. took a beer. and then started real action. her boobs was really big but feeling rubber like.
open her cloths also mine(hahahhahahah). she was very rude. she was in hurry.
i insurt in her started stroking . mpter sometime i stoped for a while. she immedietly said that ''apka pani gir gaya chhodo mujhe''. maine bola mera pani gira mujhe pata hi nahhi chale tujhe kaise pata chala, mera pani nahi gira hai. chodane de mujhe(hahahahahah). lekin bhai vo add gayi. mera mood totaly off ho gaya. maine usko ma bahan ki gali di aur bahag diya, ganimat ye thi ki maine use paisa pahle nahi diya tha.

maine Pimp ko phone lagaya bola ki kaun si ladki bhej diya, maine usko sari bat batayi, usne bola aap vahi rokiye hotel mat chhodiyega mai apko dusari ladki bhejta hu. usake bad usane ek dusari patli ladki bheji. mera mood off ho chuka tha usko dekhate hi aur off ho gya. meri fev cheese, i mean boobs tha hi nahi usko, lekin marta kya na karta. maine apna pani giraya aur tata bye bye bol kar muh latka ke ghar par aa gaya.(ahahahahahha)

damage:
hotel --700
girl ----2000
condom--100
beer-----360
food-----445
total----3600/
getting---------nothing

:(

Yea the scene has totally changed in past few days.Almost similar case in Borivali as well I guess.

BTW Congracts Lion for making it to the 100 club.Keep going.

You can try Hotel Bollywood on the Ahmedabad Highway just mpter the Ghodbunder bridge. They also give u a good selection

Best of luck

Hello all Mongers and Members...Hope the New Year is going well...

Went to Mira / Bhayander last night, lot of good places around there, went to Star Guest House.....beside Saddle Up and Opp Hotel Red Horse, just past Dahisar Checknaka.

Entrance on the side, went inside, got a room for 2 hours....they told me to wait while the item arrives....waited around 10 mins, Girl called Namrita arrived, and got the load off 2 times.

Overall Nice AC room, girl 7/10

Damage 2k + 600 Room + 300 Tips

Hope this helps

Regards

Shoutbox
  1. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  12. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  15. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  16. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  35. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  36. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady, 5’7” & 120Lbs
  37. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young
  40. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 😘😘😘Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  44. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇯🇵🇯🇵 Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  45. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back