Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was my first encounter & her name is none other dan Tattoo artist I.e. Mrs. P****.
It was almost a week passed after joining the forum, as I was a newbie didn't have anything to share anything with anyone & I m empty handed. After a frustrating message on forum suddenly a gentleman open the door of his directory & he passed on the number of Mrs. P****. Thanks badakhan for being kind to me. Without wasting a time I texted her on WA, after providing the reference she started with further talk. Deal was closed for 4.5k for 2 pop & .8k for place.
Next day in the afternoon I started from my place & it was hardly a 45mins journey to reach the decided place, in that 45mins I was continuously shivering as this was my time. I reached the place & called her she said wait outside for few minutes as let the house owner aunty to be go. I was like wtf, but still I kept my nerves calm, 10minutes passed & still no reply from, I was decided to leave the place as in the summer of April at 3pm I was standing & taking sun bath but then suddenly my phone rang & she called me up.
I knocked & she opened the door, my God it was full dark in the house & I could barely see the woman kind figure passed & entered the bedroom. I sat there on sofa, she offered me a cup of water, still I was not able to saw her completely only I could saw is she wore a half top & leggings kind of think, after that I entered the bedroom & dat beside her & she was listening music on her mobile. I must say she is a black beauty, her body is in perfect shape. Then after initial chitchat she showed me total 4 tattoos on her body, 2 on hand 1 on just above left boobie & 1 on back. I asked her show me completely so that I could see what exactly the tattoo is, so she removed her top & leggings, now she was in bra & panty, & I was in my full clothes, started kissing her all over the body then I wore my bday suit & allowed her to kiss me, this foreplay lasted for 10-15 minutes, meanwhile she removed her remaining clothes & I got excited, I jumped on her pu$$¥, tried 69 also in mean time, then I wore cloth to Johnny & made him ready for next action so the working on each other's genitals lasted for 10-15 minutes, after that I took her in missionary, WOT & again missionary & released my load. I was so tired that though the deal was for 2 pop I was not ready to get exhausted & she also started like I wanted to attend a class and blah blah blah, so I decided to left the place. Gave her 3k for single pop & .8k for place & took exit from there.
I was too nervous during the whole act, I was not able to talk with her properly, I think i m not allowed myself to get comfortable & started the act it happens due to the fact that First Timer phenomenon. Seniors & experts please advise to overcome it. Finally it was satisfying Sunday.
Rating
Looks: 6/10 (she is 2shade darker than she appears in pic)
Assets: 9/10 (well shaped & maintained body)
Pu $$¥: 8/10 ( not clean shaven but neither smelly)
Co-operation: 6/10 (was on phone for quite some time)
Damages
3k for her service & .8k for place
Last but not least thanks to badakhan for being so kind to me & gave me a contact.
Requesting seniors to help with some more good contacts.

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk
Nice FR Sir.
Always post last 4 digits in the FR.

ŇICE DEBÜT

Kindly unlock the security settings so that it can be viewed.
dcd763242c3176017665e424c9274627.jpg

Sent from my CP8298_I00 using Tapatalk

Gr8 job @Badakhan...& Yesss he is right always post last 4 digits to avoid confusion !!!!
Sorry for spelling mistake & for not following common rules but I m already 2 quarter down bro, so please excuse me....

Guys anyone in touch with rickgere or chesterudaan. They were part of MumMong group that was created in 2015 by some of the then active members of this forum.
Raat gayi baat gayi....Don't live in the past my friend...Tell us what you need if possible will help u fr sure !!!!

Hmm...OK...But we hv to confirm first if it's the same chick !!!!
People OK I think it's the same chick who's been discussed. But @vecky & @ Topgun I have respect for both of you guys. But I don't want this forum to turn into a battlefield. Price of an indie can vary depending on several factors....Namely time,no.of shots,duration, rapport (if a regular or not),buisness(if she is not getting enough clients)...So on & so forth. @ vecky u have personally PMed me and posted the screenshot of the same and the same screenshot is posted in the forum . M in no way saying your wrong. But I still stand by my words @ topgun is not a new member & he will not hike rates. It totally depends on the situation & circumstances of the indie...I have personally fucked a good looking bhabhi (indie) of my area who used to charge 5k fr 3k....So call it my luck or my charm...Or whatever u feel like....To each his own....Having said dat people dis forum has gone thru a lot in recent times. The least I can expect from u guys is to not fight amongst urselves. Everything can be sort amicably. If u hv the will to do so. Once again ty everyone for keeping this forum alive & helping....Keep posting guys...Since sharing is caring....Play safe...Bang hard... Cheers

House maid??
U talking about that type of house maid???lolz

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk
Reminds me of the housemaid I used to fuck....Just for @500...She used to work at my friend's place...Got introduced by my friend...We used to take her threesome at my frnds place...She was a maid...But a sexy young chick...Who wanted some dicks....Not for money but for pleasure....Dat was the time... I guess we were lucky...Last heard she s married now & left the city. But memories always remain !!!!!

Greetings everyone.

Saw this in news. Sharing.

On April 11 Parliament passed the HIV and AIDS (Prevention and Control) Bill, which provides for the prevention and control of the disease and protection of human rights of those affected by it. On the occasion, Health Minister J P Nadda said, “The government will provide free treatment to the people infected with HIV. The ministry will soon come out with a new test and treat policy for the people living with HIV for providing free treatment to them.”

A few days later on April 26, AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), a global charity launched a free condom store in India to try to reduce new cases of HIV/AIDS. Considering how India currently has the world’s third highest number of such cases – with 2.1 million people affected by the disease, according to UNAIDS Gap Report of 2016 – and how condoms are the most effective and the cheapest way to prevent HIV infection, it is a great move.

Called Love Condoms, this is also the first free condom store in the world. The best thing is that organisations and individuals can place orders by phone or email to get a supply delivered to their doorsteps in any major city in India, just in case one is too shy to pick it up from the pharmacy. According to AHC Country Programme Director for India, Dr V Sam Prasad, the store is actually an email address through which NGOs working in related fields and people can avail of the service.

To place an order one can call on the toll free number 1800 102 8102 or reach them via email at [email protected]

Regards

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
Ty fr valuable info @Tom Hanks.... Appreciate dat !!!

So it was my first encounter & her name is none other dan Tattoo artist I.e. Mrs. P****.
It was almost a week passed after joining the forum, as I was a newbie didn't have anything to share anything with anyone & I m empty handed. After a frustrating message on forum suddenly a gentleman open the door of his directory & he passed on the number of Mrs. P****. Thanks badakhan for being kind to me. Without wasting a time I texted her on WA, after providing the reference she started with further talk. Deal was closed for 4.5k for 2 pop & .8k for place.
Next day in the afternoon I started from my place & it was hardly a 45mins journey to reach the decided place, in that 45mins I was continuously shivering as this was my time. I reached the place & called her she said wait outside for few minutes as let the house owner aunty to be go. I was like wtf, but still I kept my nerves calm, 10minutes passed & still no reply from, I was decided to leave the place as in the summer of April at 3pm I was standing & taking sun bath but then suddenly my phone rang & she called me up.
I knocked & she opened the door, my God it was full dark in the house & I could barely see the woman kind figure passed & entered the bedroom. I sat there on sofa, she offered me a cup of water, still I was not able to saw her completely only I could saw is she wore a half top & leggings kind of think, after that I entered the bedroom & dat beside her & she was listening music on her mobile. I must say she is a black beauty, her body is in perfect shape. Then after initial chitchat she showed me total 4 tattoos on her body, 2 on hand 1 on just above left boobie & 1 on back. I asked her show me completely so that I could see what exactly the tattoo is, so she removed her top & leggings, now she was in bra & panty, & I was in my full clothes, started kissing her all over the body then I wore my bday suit & allowed her to kiss me, this foreplay lasted for 10-15 minutes, meanwhile she removed her remaining clothes & I got excited, I jumped on her pu$$¥, tried 69 also in mean time, then I wore cloth to Johnny & made him ready for next action so the working on each other's genitals lasted for 10-15 minutes, after that I took her in missionary, WOT & again missionary & released my load. I was so tired that though the deal was for 2 pop I was not ready to get exhausted & she also started like I wanted to attend a class and blah blah blah, so I decided to left the place. Gave her 3k for single pop & .8k for place & took exit from there.
I was too nervous during the whole act, I was not able to talk with her properly, I think i m not allowed myself to get comfortable & started the act it happens due to the fact that First Timer phenomenon. Seniors & experts please advise to overcome it. Finally it was satisfying Sunday.
Rating
Looks: 6/10 (she is 2shade darker than she appears in pic)
Assets: 9/10 (well shaped & maintained body)
Pu $$¥: 8/10 ( not clean shaven but neither smelly)
Co-operation: 6/10 (was on phone for quite some time)
Damages
3k for her service & .8k for place
Last but not least thanks to badakhan for being so kind to me & gave me a contact.
Requesting seniors to help with some more good contacts.

Good.. Opening.. Bro... Keep hunting... Experince.. Will.. Calm down your nervousness... Play safe bang hard

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Guys I have many contact from thane like rajji. Komal riya pooja, suverna , asha, trisha, anu, pooja poon am,

Plz provide me other thane contact only.
Will provide all me contact [email protected]

Most of contact I know would we already with you. Plz share.

People OK I think it's the same chick who's been discussed. But @vecky & @ Topgun I have respect for both of you guys. But I don't want this forum to turn into a battlefield. Price of an indie can vary depending on several factors....Namely time,no.of shots,duration, rapport (if a regular or not),buisness(if she is not getting enough clients)...So on & so forth. @ vecky u have personally PMed me and posted the screenshot of the same and the same screenshot is posted in the forum . M in no way saying your wrong. But I still stand by my words @ topgun is not a new member & he will not hike rates. It totally depends on the situation & circumstances of the indie...I have personally fucked a good looking bhabhi (indie) of my area who used to charge 5k fr 3k....So call it my luck or my charm...Or whatever u feel like....To each his own....Having said dat people dis forum has gone thru a lot in recent times. The least I can expect from u guys is to not fight amongst urselves. Everything can be sort amicably. If u hv the will to do so. Once again ty everyone for keeping this forum alive & helping....Keep posting guys...Since sharing is caring....Play safe...Bang hard... Cheers
Mate, read my post and then read Topgun's reply to it. I don't know him you or anyone on this forum personally and have no motive to criticize anyone. If stating that someone overpaid basis my own experience is construed as criticism then there is nothing I can do about it. I don't judge peoples' caliber, credibility and potential by their posts and seniority here as I know it is not a reflection of their true selves so would suggest we all stop doing the same. Topgun wanted to take me on and prove his point versus mine. Luckily for me I am still in touch with her and she is kind enough to meet me at the same rate but that may not apply to others who she has not met so I could prove my point. Ideally I should have just ignored Topgun's post and carried on as I don't have to prove my point to anyone so that is what I am going to do next time around and just ignore the fellow monger. I am here to keep rates in check and help which I do as and when I can.

Sent from my CP8298_I00 using Tapatalk

Hey guys this is amprit I am following you people since last 2 months and seniors you are superb..
Let's share our contacts and enjoy the mongering together..I do have much of contacts with me and happy to share or say exchange with you all. Ampritdhan at Gmail dot com..Let's have word here or on mail...Those who are online please share now as I am planning to visit and in process to write a superb fr for u people.

I am mostly having contacts of spas and Indies with place..From central harbour and western.so I do not prefer lodges hotels or sps..Play safe be safe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  5. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  8. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  16. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Turnernator1:
    blair
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  33. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  35. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  40. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  42. bumika.vashi:
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures