Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Experience In Mongering
Mid-July , I was at Kalyan station for some work in evening & it was raining, saw few ladies standing on skywalk. had a beer in nearby bar but later I was so tired so thought to stay at nearby hotel, have more drinks & sex.
it was 11 in night. Came outside from bar, johny wanted to have some action but there were only 2-3 ladies. One was average in looks. I don't remember her name now. Stood near skywalk while having drags of cigarette. That lady came & stood beside me.
She :"Chaloge Kya"
Me : "Night ka kitna legi ?"
She : "4K , lodge rent alag "
Me : "lodge Kaha hai ? "
She : "Najdik hi hai"
Me : "Police ka koi problem"
She : "Kuch nahi"
Me : "Chalo"
She called an auto & we reached at A@hi$โ‚ฌk lodge , 1 Km from station on Kalyan-Murbad road. Gave our id proofs & alloted with a room. The room was ok but but washroom was stinking a lot. I asked to change the room but chacha said " sab room aisa hai ".
Anyways, asked chacha to bring 2 beers & light snacks. Also told him to bring condi.

Door closed. She asked money before starting any action, I said i will give but after the deed. But she insisted much, who will go against a woman in closed room ? I gave her money. Chacha came with beers & snacks & to my surprise he brought 5 condoms , each of 2 Rs which we get in government hospital .

Opened beer "Cheers"
She : "Cheers nahi karneka, dosti khatam ho jata hai "
Me ( inside my mind ) : "Bhag bhosdiki"
While drinking, she was getting frequent calls, I didn't interrupt her & we were having little conversation about life also . after finishing beers, She laid down on the bed. She removed bra & pulled her saree up to the waist . I thought , did I pay her for night for this ? She wasn't undressing herself. Sucked her boobs. Those were good but her body was smelling. went down to her pussy, it was moist , inserted a finger & smelled. Yukk bc. Total turnoff moment.

In between, again she was gettin calls from some person, she said to me " Mai mere aadmi ke sath jhagda karke aayi thi dhanda karne, ab woh rikshaw leke niche aaya hai, mujhe jana padega jaldi karo ". I wore the condom & tried missionary lekin bc Khada hi nahi ho raha tha. She was still on a call. Total mood off. I told her to wear the saree & get lost of the room. She said , "Mera matter close hua toh mai 2 ghante bad aati hun" . I told her to get the fuck out of room & don't come again.

Litterally, masturbated that night, had a beer again & slept. In morning I was wearing cloths , chacha came inside to take empty beer bottles & plates & he picked up those 5 condoms also. Bc yaha bhi chori. Left lodge at 8 in morning.

Lost
Lady : 4K
Room rent : 500
Beer & snacks : 620
Condi : 50
Auto rent : 200 ( 1 Km distance )

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mid-July , I was at Kalyan station for some work in evening & it was raining, saw few ladies standing on skywalk. had a beer in nearby bar but later I was so tired so thought to stay at nearby hotel, have more drinks & sex.
it was 11 in night. Came outside from bar, johny wanted to have some action but there were only 2-3 ladies. One was average in looks. I don't remember her name now. Stood near skywalk while having drags of cigarette. That lady came & stood beside me.
She called an auto & we reached at A@hi$โ‚ฌk lodge , 1 Km from station on Kalyan-Murbad road. Gave our id proofs & alloted with a room. The room was ok but but washroom was stinking a lot. I asked to change the room but chacha said " sab room aisa hai ".
Anyways, asked chacha to bring 2 beers & light snacks. Also told him to bring condi.

Door closed. She asked money before starting any action, I said i will give but after the deed. But she insisted much, who will go against a woman in closed room ? I gave her money. Chacha came with beers & snacks & to my surprise he brought 5 condoms , each of 2 Rs which we get in government hospital .

Opened beer "Cheers"
While drinking, she was getting frequent calls, I didn't interrupt her & we were having little conversation about life also . after finishing beers, She laid down on the bed. She removed bra & pulled her saree up to the waist . I thought , did I pay her for night for this ? She wasn't undressing herself. Sucked her boobs. Those were good but her body was smelling. went down to her pussy, it was moist , inserted a finger & smelled. Yukk bc. Total turnoff moment.

In between, again she was gettin calls from some person, she said to me " Mai mere aadmi ke sath jhagda karke aayi thi dhanda karne, ab woh rikshaw leke niche aaya hai, mujhe jana padega jaldi karo ". I wore the condom & tried missionary lekin bc Khada hi nahi ho raha tha. She was still on a call. Total mood off. I told her to wear the saree & get lost of the room. She said , "Mera matter close hua toh mai 2 ghante bad aati hun" . I told her to get the fuck out of room & don't come again.

Litterally, masturbated that night, had a beer again & slept. In morning I was wearing cloths , chacha came inside to take empty beer bottles & plates & he picked up those 5 condoms also. Bc yaha bhi chori. Left lodge at 8 in morning.

Lost

Till, now visited 4 girls/ milfs from Kalyan station. This was the worst, other two were ok. After this incident, If johny is in mood & I'm nearby , I visit only one girl which gives good service atleast to me.

Good experience bro..

[email protected]

ki
Tu pehle Mumbai mein tha toh 25 March 2018 ko join kiya hai tune yeh forum ?? Jyada saal bhi nahi hua...ek bhi FR tera nhi hai...phir bhi contacts toh bahut jyada hai tere pas ...Delhi Mumbai....kyun ?? Jyada Shana banta hai kya bey ??
kisne bola mere Fr's nahi h.
delhi k bhi h and mumbai k bhi
tu tera dekha bc
bina kuch research kiye kush bhi bolega.

ki

kisne bola mere Fr's nahi h.
delhi k bhi h and mumbai k bhi
tu tera dekha bc
bina kuch research kiye kush bhi bolega.
Chup bey Madarchod...fake FR likhne se bahut bada gyani choda nhi ho jayega Madarchod...Lund ka aulad.
.ja Delhi mein gaand chuda randi ka bachha..... Madarchod....Teri maa ki chut ki jhilli .....Kali chut Teri maa ki chut mein hijde ka lund Madarchod...abki baar muh khola toh tera naam pimp list mein daal dunga randi ka bachha

Dost...I usually ignore comments from people like you & usually don't entertain such people in 99.9 percentage cases...Like to be a silent watcher but helps people in need...What you write here, I do not give in damn to it...But atleast read forum before jumping that much.i have written much more FR's than you and associated with this forum from longer duration than you...But I access it only occasionally due to commitments..Jyada udna bhi sahi nahi hai dost...Feels sorry for you dear...I think you are sick... Please take some treatment...And stop blaming people around...And act like boss of this forum...This is an open forum...If you doesn't like anyone's comments... Please ignore...

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Arey boss he is duplicate id of @Badakhan ...I.e @JumpingJacj is fake id of @Badakhan ..... I am telling all to ignore @JumpingJacj ....only his duplicate ids will like or support @JumpingJacj posts...he is Madarchod Badakhan unemployed intern only forever hahahaha

Any new pimps or contact collectors in your opinion ...please pm me his id and proof to update me in pimp list

Opened beer "Cheers"

Lost

Till, now visited 4 girls/ milfs from Kalyan station. This was the worst, other two were ok. After this incident, If johny is in mood & I'm nearby , I visit only one girl which gives good service atleast to me.

What more you can expect from street hooker???

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Dear friends, as on date there are 16 PIMPS/FAKE IDs/CONTACT COLLECTORS in this forum and I believe many more also..

One more person is doubtful because he has written a chutiya FR and his id was formed on 26. August 2018...he has started by writing a Chutiya FR in Kalyan station...so he is doubtful...if he does more chutiyapanti he will be added in Pimps List ...so for now for your gentle reminder please ignore the below IDs because they belong to pimps-

1) @Badakhan - Main PIMP leader
2) @BADAKHAN* - Duplicate id of main leader PIMP created on 19.08.2018
3) @Jose moris - Duplicate id of @Djjigs โ€“ selling fake numbers by manipulating indie names
4) @Mumbaibluestar - Duplicate id of @Badakhan and @BADAKHAN*, writes fake FRs
5) @Alloy2405 - Contact collector and pimp
6) @Djjigs- Duplicate id of @Jose moris
7) @pp05 โ€“ new id created by @BADAKHAN* and @Badakhan pimp on 21.08.2018
8) @ladykiller07- Asks money for exchange for wrong girls number- he is a PIMP
9) @Abhi Kumar- Pimp
10) @bhuppi1111- sells wrong numbers, contact collector, has an id in ISG โ€“ he is also a PIMP
11) @arnav malhotra- Asks money for selling duplicate, wrong id, brother of main pimp @Badakhan
12) @j7max- Collects unpaid contacts and converts them into paid contact/ cheated a genuine monger and now enjoying commission from unpaid indie. ( Joined on 24.11.2017)
13) @kane orton- pimp and contact collector, collects from MP and sells in Locanto for 15k/ Smart pimp using Tapatalk id of ortonkane355, MP id of kane orton and Locanto id - Kaneorton355
14) @ghapaghap23 - New ID made by a contact collector, ID formed last Thursday, 30.08.2018/NO FR but has so many contacts and doing collection by exchanging chutiya girls/Another pimp @pp05 has liked his post.
15) @JumpingJacj - he is duplicate id of @Badakhan himself/ New id formed after @Badakhan was thrashed by senior and me/ Proved by @kishgoreda in April 2018 that @JumpingJacj is duplicate id of @Badakhan
16) @godisachoot- New id created by @JumpingJacj and @Badakhan on 13.05.2018. Another tool for contact collection and selling on locanto and pimping.... He has liked the post of @JumpingJacj and only @Badakhan can like his posts only. Both @JumpingJacj and @godisachoot use same device for tapatalk (LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk)....Kindly ignore @godisachoot and @JumpingJacj

Last edited:
Bro.. did u try? Pm nmbr if possible.. my types..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
If i know her why would i ask u people
I don't know her one indie share her pic to me

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 pro using Tapatalk

I had taken her last year August. She was not able to communicate in hindi that time. only Bengali. Place was hot and Humid. no bed inside. Had planned 2 pops but due to sweating stopped after single pop.moreover she told me.her hubby has psoriasis and I suspected it could have been some STD. So never went for second ppp
can u ping me her number on [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 4th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Aufan Spa:
    โค๏ธ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ AUFAN SPA โค๏ธ 635 PHARMACY โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1L 3H3 โค๏ธ (647) 557-1407โค๏ธ
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  9. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  10. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  11. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  16. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  29. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  35. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  39. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  42. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  45. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  49. bumika.vashi:
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Back