Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings

Maintaining a separate mongering mobile and mongering SIM will solve all problems. Keep a solid air gap between your mongering identity and true identity. Your mongering SIM may or may not be on your name.

Coming to the scenario in which you are unable to maintain a separate phone.

1. How you guys store contacts of SP or indie?

Ans 1. Store contacts with specific keywords, any dummy keyword will do. In the address/notes column, write as much details as you want.

2. My phone is locked for my thumbprint but often falls in hand of my family members, are you in the same situation?

Ans. For this situation use any app with which you will be able to Run two versions of WhatsApp. You can guard the second hidden WhatsApp with additional layer of pattern or fingerprint security. You can do the same thing to second gallery, second Tapatalk app as well.

3. How you guys use WhatsApp for indies?

Ans. Using the same app discussed in step 2. Ensure that second WhatsApp is linked to a separate sim and a separate Gmail account. So that in case of failure, or phone loss , you can still recover all chat logs and contacts.

Tip: you can save contacts time to time in a password protected file saved on Google drive/ cloud, for easy restoration in case of phone loss etc...

Regards

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
I agree on that...but i overcome all of this and created a excel sheet which is on mail...excel sheet contains all info like name digits etc etc
I recommend this method...
For example like this...
8a86ba831fedb53b16254ede7e93cd1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Asking again. Does anyone know this chick. Goes by the name of Rashmi if anyone has any reviews would be helpful.
2fae855755e821e504e3b9360728cda0.jpg
2634462597f728646973dfe4686fa64b.jpg
c0fcd2eadc433e59a0564c27b18e2435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please share last digits..it helps a lot..
If u get these pic from sakinaka or andheri sp / locanto then Highly avoid....

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

FR on Riya 74542

U ll be Surprised to Read this..

I had been with Riya some 9 months back (Came to know after seeing her watsapp DP after hornydude send her no).. (Same bed on which i got Laid or rather not laid BC)
clear.png

Read full story below..

Had been with Heena (Saggy boobs gr8 BBJ with CIM).. She told she has a few contacts

Called Heena 8670 & I asked her to give some young girl Model type.. She said ek Mangalore ki nayee ladki hai Ekdum Model hai, bhojpuri album me kaam kar rahi hai..

Maine pucha kitna legi.. She said 8k for 2.. I said last bolo.. She said 6k for 2 final.. I said ok.. All convo with Heena is in Hindi.

Heena called me near some Care hospital in Malad.. BC Malad stn se 1 hour laga rik me.. Wahan se ek Building ke 5 or 6th Floor pe bulaya.. I went.. Around 7.30 pm I reached..

Ringed bell..Heena opened door.. Enter hote hi Right side ke bedroom me gaya.. Jonny throbbing.. Used washroom which is outside the room.. Than reentered bedroom.. Very clean with Ac..

Heena called up this girl from other room.. Dekh ke acchi lagi thodi short thi same height as Heena.. But young aur petite thi.. Boobs also small but OK.. Moods Condi haath me leke aayee..

She switched off all the lights.. I said Lights open rakho.. She said Lights me kaam nahi hoga.. After much insisting Dim light khola usne.. Couldnt see properly but chala liya..

Tried to strike a convo (She is not good at Hindi) but woh boli, Jo kaam karne aaya hai karo fatafat aur niklo..

I started kissing her neck she stared pushing me & tried to remove her top.. I said go slow..

I tried to go for French..Her mouth was smelly.. Fir bhi DFK ke bina SEX is pointless.. Tried to enter Tongue in her mouth.. She said ye sabb nahi milega.. I asked Why? Boli - Tum mera Husband thora hai (In her typical south tone).. I said WTF in my mind..

Still Jonny was throbbing so went ahead..

Tried to Caress her Stomach.. Bhosdiki boli "Psycho hai kya tu" & left the Room..

2 mins baad Heena aayee & boli "Thoda dheere karo".. I said usko kuch karne dena hi nahi hai.. Heena said mai baith jau kya.. I said nahi..

That "Psycho hai kya tu" was going in my mind.. BC had come all the way form CST & got this shit..

Heena Apologised on her behalf.. Paid her 1.5k for No show & left disappointed..

Heena called up next day & said Dusri ladki hai Poonam naam se Young hai aur bohot acchi servica hai.. But never went.. (Not sure if this is the same Poonam which u guys keep talking about coz I dont have her no.)
bad luck bro, why gave 1.5 k free. why not banged heena in that amount.

Why Heena will allow in 1.5 k

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk

FR - My first one actually - Aliya (Thane based, also known as "Laila Mein Laila") - Reference of Badakhan!

I must say that Badakhan has genuinely helped me out on this one - gave me a really good contact, and has also answered all my questions patiently. Great Senior and a True Friend.

So on this one - I whatsapped her and fixed appointment. She asked me to come to Kalyan station and she picked me up from there and we went to a lodge in Kalyan. A lot has been written about this Indie so I want to focus on a few things that haven't been written about much.

1. She has high work ethic. See she is doing this part-time but she also has a regular job and a family. So if she is blocking a few hours on a weekend to be away from her other commitments, she needs to be sure about the exact time. So she pinged me the day before to confirm time. She pinged me again in the morning to confirm time. And she also asked me to confirm as soon as I boarded the train. All of this was only because she can manage her time with family better and I totally respect that. And she does not waste your time at all - she was there at the exact spot despite heavy rains, so it is only natural that she expects you to also stick to time.

2. She is very hygienic. She scolded the room boy for not bringing in fresh towels. And she also had her own towel with which she was cleaning her vagina before every contact.

3. She is good in bed. She has great soft skin and very soft hair. So as she was giving me a blowjob I was running my fingers through her silky hair - it was a great feeling. Also she has a great back - no slouching and single smooth line over the spine. I was rubbing my hands all over her back when she was blowing me and kissing my torso and it felt fantastic.

4. Assets - good sizeable boobs. She was also wearing a very fancy bra with a lot of straps - it was sexy! Her ass is nice and soft, she also has a good face with full lips. She is NOT FAT. She does not have a 6 pack or washboard abs - but she is not fat and she clearly maintains herself well.

5. Service - Very good. She is patient and friendly. We had a genuine conversation about issues in life etc. etc and got comfortable with each other. And friends - GFE does not work only one way. You cannot pretend to be her boss and expect her to be your girlfriend. You have to be playful and boyfriend-like for those hours, and thats how you get the best GFE. She gave me a great blowjob and a pretty long handjob as well. We did missionary and a lot of wild making out in between and it was great. (I still have the bite marks after 2 days!)

6. Other points - I didn't find her pussy smelly at all. In fact as I mentioned she is very hygienic. She took only 1 call during the session. This was when we were taking a break after a long blowjob. She said sorry and then took the call, and finished it within 30 seconds. I don't have any problem with that - it was done in a professional manner. As I said before, I am not her boss and an occasional phone call with permission is totally ok. In fact her phone buzzed again when I was on top and inside her, and she didn't bother picking up.

Damages - 6.5K (with AC room) + 300 (Auto, water, roomboy tips etc)
Overall - 8/10
WIR - Yes, had a good time.

I personally don't know what the negative feedback was about - but I will definitely recommend her to anyone interested in a clean, hygienic, soft lady with good assets and service. Please don't ask me for contacts - it is Badakhan's contact and he is more than willing to help all newbies.

Last edited:
FR - My first one actually - Aliya (also known as "Laila Mein Laila") - Reference of Badakhan!

I must say that Badakhan has genuinely helped me out on this one - gave me a really good contact, and has also answered all my questions patiently. Great Senior and a True Friend.

So on this one - I whatsapped her and fixed appointment. She asked me to come to Kalyan station and she picked me up from there and we went to a lodge in Kalyan. A lot has been written about this Indie so I want to focus on a few things that haven't been written about much.

1. She has high work ethic. See she is doing this part-time but she also has a regular job and a family. So if she is blocking a few hours on a weekend to be away from her other commitments, she needs to be sure about the exact time. So she pinged me the day before to confirm time. She pinged me again in the morning to confirm time. And she also asked me to confirm as soon as I boarded the train. All of this was only because she can manage her time with family better and I totally respect that. And she does not waste your time at all - she was there at the exact spot despite heavy rains, so it is only natural that she expects you to also stick to time.

2. She is very hygienic. She scolded the room boy for not bringing in fresh towels. And she also had her own towel with which she was cleaning her vagina before every contact.

3. She is good in bed. She has great soft skin and very soft hair. So as she was giving me a blowjob I was running my fingers through her silky hair - it was a great feeling. Also she has a great back - no slouching and single smooth line over the spine. I was rubbing my hands all over her back when she was blowing me and kissing my torso and it felt fantastic.

4. Assets - good sizeable boobs. She was also wearing a very fancy bra with a lot of straps - it was sexy! Her ass is nice and soft, she also has a good face with full lips. She is NOT FAT. She does not have a 6 pack or washboard abs - but she is not fat and she clearly maintains herself well.

5. Service - Very good. She is patient and friendly. We had a genuine conversation about issues in life etc. etc and got comfortable with each other. And friends - GFE does not work only one way. You cannot pretend to be her boss and expect her to be your girlfriend. You have to be playful and boyfriend-like for those hours, and thats how you get the best GFE. She gave me a great blowjob and a pretty long handjob as well. We did missionary and a lot of wild making out in between and it was great. (I still have the bite marks after 2 days!)

6. Other points - I didn't find her pussy smelly at all. In fact as I mentioned she is very hygienic. She took only 1 call during the session. This was when we were taking a break after a long blowjob. She said sorry and then took the call, and finished it within 30 seconds. I don't have any problem with that - it was done in a professional manner. As I said before, I am not her boss and an occasional phone call with permission is totally ok. In fact her phone buzzed again when I was on top and inside her, and she didn't bother picking up.

Damages - 6.5K (with AC room) + 300 (Auto, water, roomboy tips etc)
Overall - 8/10
WIR - Yes, had a good time.

I personally don't know what the negative feedback was about - but I will definitely recommend her to anyone interested in a clean, hygienic, soft lady with good assets and service. Please don't ask me for contacts - it is Badakhan's contact and he is more than willing to help all newbies.
Great Fr bro.. Hope all dust have been cleared off for this Indie...

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Can any one ping me number of sangeeta milf number ending with 6678 will revert back with conatct

Just now had 3some with heena & her friend juhi enjoyed to the core. Awesome service. Her friend was slim gal but firm boobs n tight pussy. Very nice session. Her friend was only 22 yr young lady. Superb service .

Looks 8/10
Fig. 9/10
Damage 5k including place.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Sophia and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and Fun sweet Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  10. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  11. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  12. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ELSA, HONEY & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. olor=#D4af37]HONEY[/color] (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  14. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina, Jojo, Misa & Monica. After 9pm: Linda Elina is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Viet
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs,
  19. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 11th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LILIAN 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Montreal 1969:
    Angel seduction
  22. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new Amy ) in today
  23. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🔥🔥🔥 Mia .Cici and Jenny very good table shower 🚿 body scrub and body slide 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Tracy at Red Rose Spa:
    TARA and SOPHIE are at DAISY SPA today for your massage needs ❤️ Hoy busty girls ❤️ 900 Middlefield ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 4X1 ❤️ (437) 231-9229
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANGEL, NINA, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SOPHIA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty Sally and young fun Tina with curve body, young sweet student Summer and cute GFE Lina with 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North Yor
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  33. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  34. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services
  35. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41
  36. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Sherry(to 7pm), Sonia & Tracy. Arriving after 7pm: Jessi & Mimi Misa(to 7pm) is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Sherry(to 7pm) is an attractive slim Asian sweetie. Sonia
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  41. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  42. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    10th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 KYLIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 KYLIE & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅🤗
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
Back