Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD E&M Health & Wellness Centre, 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Markham, ON, (905) 479-6668 - Spa Schedule, etc.

Their here, their here,
let the bells ring out and the banners fly, 👆banners👆
feast your eyes on them.
Their too good to be true, but their here at E&M

Some say it was Foghorn Leghorn that said this (in their version of course)
but it was Genie, a lad in his lamp.
Ada is here early as usual and the the rest coming.

Today will do a feature on Ada, the rock and the backbone of E&M.
Revered by many as the ultimate in relaxation with her unique massage,
her looks, body and finish.
As you can see, was not hard to find some reviews. A couple asking what
extras are available with mileage but if you click below or if you click with
Ada, you can see for yourself there are ample extras for this semi legit spa.
Enjoy!!

Ada @ E&M

Ada @ E&M

Ada @ E&M

Ada @ E&M

Ada @ E&M

E&M Ada

Ada from E&M

Good Morning from E&M Wellness, Markham's premier spa!

For Tuesday April 16, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Cici, Vivian and Ivy

Ada is good looking with a fit body and a great attitude, with lots of regulars and very well reviewed
Cici is tiny, trim and very sensual. Prepare yourself for an amazing session. A real people pleaser
Vivian is young, petite and gives a good massage
Ivy is slim, on the taller side, beautiful and she knows what she's doing so come and say hello!

E&M Recommendations: 👍
For massage/pretty: Ivy/Ada
For massage/petite: Vivian
For sensuous: Cici
For legendary: Ada
For tease: Vivian/Ada

Here's what people have said (please click the links to read the full reviews): 👇

Cici: CiCi was always the best at E&M, bar none. Best technique
Ivy: Ivy was the first girl to tease me. Haven't seen her at E&M yet. Maybe today's the day
Vivian: Really felt great afterward and the next day. Tease was incredible up there with Sandy, Cici and Lucy
Ada: What followed was a great 45 minutes of oil, rubbing, and a super relaxing massage with the perfect strength

View attachment 430731
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use our newly renovated in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call (905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Ivy/Ada: 😃

MDT222: Ivy is one of my go to girl for RMT style message

JimiNY: Both Vivian and Ivy in today for your choices. Both give great massage, Ivy being the pro, Vivian being young and pretty.

hobbyalot: Just tried Ivy few weeks back after I read the recent review. Yes she doesn’t offer the most in terms of mileage, but she didn’t object to my roaming hands either. She looks in her late 30s early 40s but fit lady. Massage was excellent and tease-finish was top notch. Exactly what the review stated

Mav: I ended up seeing Ada for the first time. Great massage, nice medium pressure as requested. She doesn’t say much but what she lacks in verbal communication, she excelled in other ways of communicating. Definite repeat. And as always, nice to see Michelle again, who looked very pretty today btw

Wolfbane: I tried Ada at E&M about 2 weeks ago for 1 hour. Would rate her looks 6 to 7/10, her massage is quite decent, and pre-flip tease is ample. On turning over, I was able to reach under her shirt and grab her tits which I think are A to B cup size, had her pants down and grabbed her butt, and kisses on the lips, so I would say decent YMMV by semi-legit standards. This being my first time with her I thought she is probably worth a repeat

PatrickLalime: I know Ada has been well reviewed on here but saw her again last week and just so happy with her service, figured I’d bump her again. Ada gives the closest thing to a real RMT style massage I’ve ever experienced at a MP. Great pressure, fantastic working through my sore muscles. Tease was good - I really like post flip where she doesn’t just get right into the HJ prolongs the HJ build up. Love her B titties as well. Total damage was $120 - $60 for massage, $60 tip. Will definitely be going back when I’m in the neighbourhood. Left feeling like I had a RMT massage plus a release lol

JimiNY: Opal's massage is RMT level, Ada's more flowing and sensual.
Ivy and Ada in today gents, still lots of time to see one of these gals with amazing massages. Ivy famous at another spa in RH for her deep tissue pinpointed fingers and finish.
Ada as you can see in many reviews above, equally famous for her full coverage medium strength hot hands, marvellous edging and finish. Very pretty with a natural body.

Ivy and Ada in today gents, still lots of time to see one of these gals with amazing massages. Ivy famous at another spa in RH for her deep tissue pinpointed fingers and finish.
Ada as you can see in many reviews above, equally famous for her full coverage medium strength hot hands, marvellous edging and finish. Very pretty with a natural body.
I guess you can flip a coin you can't go wrong with either. 😁😀

Yes! Today is Sweet day cuz it's Coca "C,O,L,A" day. It makes sense girls are pretty sweet today.

Top Pics of day:
Superstar Cici: Great massage and very liberal fun.

Core Girl Ada: Great massage and semi liberal fun.

Enjoy!

1712749859358.png

Good morning! Another great day for a massage at E&M Wellness!

For Wednesday April 17, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Opal, Cici and Linda

Ada is young, pretty, slim, fit, super popular and gives an awesome experience. Come visit the one a lot of people are talking about!
Opal gives an amazing massage, come and experience it! If you're into back-walking then she's your girl
Cici is tiny, trim and very sensual. Prepare yourself for an amazing session. A real people pleaser
Linda is slim, she has a nicely shaped body and gives a hard strong massage. She's a must try! 😉

For the experience: Ada
For massage: Opal/Linda
For friendly/new: Linda

Here's what people have said (click to links to read the full reviews): 👇
Ada: Massage was fantastic. Thorough and strong. Very professional. Some areas of my back need attention and she listened well. The tease began I think about 20 min in, while facing down
Opal: More than likely the best I have had at E&M if not anywhere. In the 1/2 hr I stayed she was able to do all coverage including feet but the shoulders and neck was nothing less than glorious

Linda: I would repeat for her exceptional massage and finish

1713359971125.png
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Linda/Cici: 😁

JimiNY: I always get the girl to save 5 minutes a piece for each foot at the end and if was the first time with one, never know what to expect. Linda's foot massage was the best I have ever had, ever

flip flop n fly: The receptionist said that Linda was available. I told her what I do, she can understand some English and she said my shoulders are tired, she worked on neck, shoulders and more than likely the best working on the arms I've had. Her finish was slow and methodical, very nice. Oh and no nudity but grabbing ass and boobies okay. I would repeat for her exceptional massage and finish.

flip flop n fly: More then likely the best massage outside an rmt, if not better. Linda is definitely a keeper and hopefully you can get her on more days

Flyingfox: Cici was full of energy and worked on my back hitting the relevant spots. I felt so relaxed and almost felt into sleep even though I have enjoyed Cic's touching and massage routine for so many times. To my surprise, Cici seemed to know how I enjoyed her massage and it lasted almost ten minutes more than our usual time for the flip. I did not mind at all, After the flip, I saw the Cici's beautiful face - Wow I felt in heaven to see how Cici looked at me. Her eyes were so seductive that I gave my whole body to Cici's wonderful hands. As always, I left E&M very relaxed and happily. I tipped Cici a bit extra more than the going rate.

helltoupe: Been a while since my last post. Just not enough time or money these days. Saw Cici for what I think is my first time. Great massage, probably one of the best I've gotten at E&M, way to hard for me, I had to ask her to back it off as I am a giant man baby. Great finish. Only thing I might say is that she has a really nice body, just enough of everything that you're never left wanting, I would definitely recommend

Flyingfox: Cici is able to execute a hard and effective massage. Maybe Cici's spinner body and her soft voice will lead people think that Cici is just a sweet and gentle girl. If one wants to have a strong massage, just let Cici know and she will find the right pressure spots

JimiNY: Cici at E&M is very cute, super petite and extremely sensual. A totally unforgettable experienceand with an above average massage, is a no brainer.

DareDevil: I was hearing some good things about Cici. thought i give her a try. Description: very cute, petite, mid 30's, nice spinner body, good size melons C's, great attitude and super bubbly/giggly Massage: does a great massage, with decent strength, relaxing and on therapeutic side. She certainly has some massage experience under her belt, does a pretty good job around digging into your knots. Love the fact she sits on your ass and massages away. Her weight is just perfect for that. As for her magical hands, they can get a bit adventurous. Great tease skills, she is worth the visit

Good morning! Another great day for a massage at E&M Wellness!

For Wednesday April 17, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Opal, Cici and Linda

Ada is young, pretty, slim, fit, super popular and gives an awesome experience. Come visit the one a lot of people are talking about!
Opal gives an amazing massage, come and experience it! If you're into back-walking then she's your girl
Linda is slim, she has a nicely shaped body and gives a hard strong massage. She's a must try! 😉

For the experience: Ada
For massage: Opal/Linda
For friendly/new: Linda

Here's what people have said (click to links to read the full reviews): 👇
Ada: Massage was fantastic. Thorough and strong. Very professional. Some areas of my back need attention and she listened well. The tease began I think about 20 min in, while facing down
Opal: More than likely the best I have had at E&M if not anywhere. In the 1/2 hr I stayed she was able to do all coverage including feet but the shoulders and neck was nothing less than glorious

Linda: I would repeat for her exceptional massage and finish

View attachment 431399
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Linda/Cici: 😁

JimiNY: I always get the girl to save 5 minutes a piece for each foot at the end and if was the first time with one, never know what to expect. Linda's foot massage was the best I have ever had, ever

flip flop n fly: The receptionist said that Linda was available. I told her what I do, she can understand some English and she said my shoulders are tired, she worked on neck, shoulders and more than likely the best working on the arms I've had. Her finish was slow and methodical, very nice. Oh and no nudity but grabbing ass and boobies okay. I would repeat for her exceptional massage and finish.

flip flop n fly: More then likely the best massage outside an rmt, if not better. Linda is definitely a keeper and hopefully you can get her on more days

Flyingfox: Cici was full of energy and worked on my back hitting the relevant spots. I felt so relaxed and almost felt into sleep even though I have enjoyed Cic's touching and massage routine for so many times. To my surprise, Cici seemed to know how I enjoyed her massage and it lasted almost ten minutes more than our usual time for the flip. I did not mind at all, After the flip, I saw the Cici's beautiful face - Wow I felt in heaven to see how Cici looked at me. Her eyes were so seductive that I gave my whole body to Cici's wonderful hands. As always, I left E&M very relaxed and happily. I tipped Cici a bit extra more than the going rate.

helltoupe: Been a while since my last post. Just not enough time or money these days. Saw Cici for what I think is my first time. Great massage, probably one of the best I've gotten at E&M, way to hard for me, I had to ask her to back it off as I am a giant man baby. Great finish. Only thing I might say is that she has a really nice body, just enough of everything that you're never left wanting, I would definitely recommend

Flyingfox: Cici is able to execute a hard and effective massage. Maybe Cici's spinner body and her soft voice will lead people think that Cici is just a sweet and gentle girl. If one wants to have a strong massage, just let Cici know and she will find the right pressure spots

JimiNY: Cici at E&M is very cute, super petite and extremely sensual. A totally unforgettable experienceand with an above average massage, is a no brainer.

DareDevil: I was hearing some good things about Cici. thought i give her a try. Description: very cute, petite, mid 30's, nice spinner body, good size melons C's, great attitude and super bubbly/giggly Massage: does a great massage, with decent strength, relaxing and on therapeutic side. She certainly has some massage experience under her belt, does a pretty good job around digging into your knots. Love the fact she sits on your ass and massages away. Her weight is just perfect for that. As for her magical hands, they can get a bit adventurous. Great tease skills, she is worth the visit
To the fans of Ada. I strongly recommend her to any new clients. She is the go to girl in E&M . I’m only a regular guy use to see the big boss while she was working at the back. I start my Ada’s adventure already haha. It is fun.

Your font colour is hard to read in dark mode there young fella.
Yes Cici would the bustiest and maybe the busiest today. I believe
she has 3 days now here and not that busy elsewhere so best to keep her here for sure.

Yes! Today is Sweet day cuz it's Coca "C,O,L,A" day. It makes sense girls are pretty sweet today.

Top Pics of day:
Superstar Cici: Great massage and very liberal fun.

Core Girl Ada: Great massage and semi liberal fun.

Enjoy!

1712749859358.png

Yes Ada is in again today doing a 4th of a 5 day stretch which is unusual for her.
Good you started with Ada because we are all getting tired of asking the boss, lol

To the fans of Ada. I strongly recommend her to any new clients. She is the go to girl in E&M . I’m only a regular guy use to see the big boss while she was working at the back. I start my Ada’s adventure already haha. It is fun.

Last edited:
who is the bustiest girl here?
I'm looking for DD+
Today the busty ones are Cici and Opal....it's more of a Big C....😁😆
For today, DD is right (although having a large bust is not our main criteria we also realize that it doesn't hurt 😁). Overall you can also see Lucy, Coco or Vicky 😃 (check our schedule to see when they work) but no one is as busty as you're looking for unfortunately

For today, DD is right (although having a large bust is not our main criteria we also realize that it doesn't hurt 😁). Overall you can also see Lucy, Coco or Vicky 😃 (check our schedule to see when they work) but no one is as busty as you're looking for unfortunately
Massage come first always at E@M. Lots of busty girls who are C+, Lucy, Vicky, Coco, Cici, Opal, and Mia. Not sure if i missed anyone...lol

Massage come first always at E@M. Lots of busty girls who are C+, Lucy, Vicky, Coco, Cici, Opal, and Mia. Not sure if i missed anyone...lol
Damn, forgot about Mia! She's in tomorrow as well 😁 (think we mentioned them all now 🤞)

Damn, forgot about Mia! She's in tomorrow as well 😁 (think we mentioned them all now 🤞)
I know there a few other girls, I still have not tried yet. So there is still hope to add the list. Maybe i will get a nice busty surprise. 😀

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  2. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  21. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  22. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  43. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  47. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
Back