Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Bro, I don't have any intention of hurting Uncle Sam.

It was my view on how they say ignore the girl and how money is splashed on the same girl. It was the other senior who said to ignore and thought it was Uncle Sam.

My wordings might have been harsh. I respect everyone here and take it as an argument and not jealous. My personal apologies to Uncle Sam.

It turned out to be haves or have nots. I'm a have nots. Manisha may not sleep with me but at the same time she will not sleep with you or anyone else other than a senior in the forum (I guess) nor she goes for entry. I know the reason.

Calling peace...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Bro,

DB golden rule

Every girl goes for entry....you just need to understand their needs....sometime money is not enough to lay them. I might go wrong for few who are on pagaar...but I was fortunate enough to took a girl despite she is on pagaar.

Mongering is an art... desperation will never let you achieve your target...you need to have patience and should enjoy the show till you achieve your goal.

Baki aur kuch gyan chahiye to aao kabhi haveli pe.

Nandu Mendak ne kaha he

Monger wo nahi jo Hasina ke piche deewana ban jaye
Monger wo he to unka apna deewana bana de.

@Unclesam people might not be matured enough to understand your sarcasm..but why should we give up our fun and thoughts..

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Hey MK, absolutely even I got the news. I am landing in few days and first task is to get the handful of information on 50-50. New Joints always excites!

Only problem with Kashish and Malang road Dens are the gaonwalas. Even though they don't trouble you, the ambiance becomes really noisy and shabby due to these guthkas, big gold chains, their choice of antique songs and many more!

Its been long I have visited malang road after the fire caught in Kashish couple of years back. (New chicks you mentioned, so visit is a must)

Another Breaking news MK- Raseela got the permit to open the lodging upstairs (dont know how but then these Annas' pours lots of money to achieve anything).
Renovation is in full swing upstairs and expected to get ready in next few weeks.
So any girl could be taken upstairs post 9:30 with 2 valid Ids. So the job is much easier if somebody hits this belt.

Cheers! Bond!

If we are caught in lodge of bar with the bar girl in some short of raid.? Would we be in any trouble? Or is it safe and legal to have fun as it is in private (lodge). Want to enjoy with maximum precautions.
Thank you so much in advance.

@Uncle Sam

Tis qutie heart breaking hearing about this

We need you back !!!! You are the one who make us were we are here and very mentors

Miss you here badly ,guys this is an protest unless uncle Sam is back not gonna share ny FR's

We need you back !!!

@ fellow bros
Don't wanna mention the names !!! But guys Act mature enough interms of getting personal ..better be off from personal stuffs

payboy

Went to nawab today..for some seekh paratha...

Wasn't served any...Mai poocha bhaijaan beef ban ka phirse kuch lafdaa hai Kya...
Galle waala bhai bola......hamara ustaad nahi hai....Kal usko kisine kuch bura bhalaa bol Diya...aaj aaye nahi...aaj shuru me ek bande ko khadaa Kiya tha...banaane ke liye...public bolne lagi...mazaa nahi aaya...toh Maine kaam rukhwaa Diya...nawab ka seekh hai...ya toh acha waala khilaaenge ya kuch bhi nahi...mai bola baat to sahi hai

Ya khudah...mere nawab ko Nazar lag gayi..phirse..is baar bahut buri waali

Ab na Mercedes see koi utrega, na rickshaw se, na beef khane waala Hindu, na daaru peene waala.musalman..na koi acha na koi bura...na koi chota na koi Badaa.

Dil se ek awaaz aayi...ustaad aajao.

Anglo.

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Tournament got delayed. Captain was not available due to some work.

So I Messaged one of forum member if i can join him in his adventures. He agreed and scheduled to meet at 7 pm at Sai Darshan at Silk Route.

I reached Silk Route at 6.45pm. Just then received the message from Forum member. Meeting Rescheduled to 8pm.

So I had around 1 Hour to Paas. Dint want to sit alone and wait in bar. Remembered Uncle Sam's Words " Be a explorer. Keep on Exploring". So Columbus Mode on.

First went to PK Bar AKA Moonlight. Ordered Juice. Was only in observation mode. One Guy was On Floor Wringling like a snake and a girl Dancing over him. Other than this nothing special. Average girls. Spend around 40 Minutes.

Opposite to it was Icon bar. But decided to give skip.

Went to moonlight. Average Girls. Maybe a few gems.

Oppiste to moonlight was Tulsi. Looked great from Outside. But not sure if it's DB.

Entered Sai Darbar. The whole atmosphere was so amazing. Lots of Girls. Around 30 Average Ratings in terms of Looks 6.5/10.
Waited for forum member to join, Tempted to make few girls dance but then thought to wait till he arrives.

Total there were around 26 Tables of which half of which were occupied. Decided to select the middle table in middle row. The most active table was the one near Washroom. There were around 2 guys with 5 girls dancing and one girl sitting on sofa. I really liked the girl who was sitting on sofa.

Browsing mode on. Shortlisted a girl sanjana. But still waited for the Forum Member to come. The Sofa girl came to me and asked why are you alone? Told her friends will be joining soon. Even the coat wala were asking sir friends kitni time se ayenge. Everytime the Door opened the Coatwala, looked at my face. It was irritating. I even didn't know how the Forum member looks like. Kaise btao unhe.

The forum member also was offline. After too much of browsing finally decided to pay and exit. Later waited outside the building. Observed the cars. Half of them were from pune.

Went to home disappointed. Missed out meeting the fellow member due to communication Problem. He was near the Washroom having amazing time.

Agle Episode Mei dikyeye :

Kya Ferrous183 kisiko nachayega?
Kya Ferrous183 Cash shower karayega?
Kya Ferrous183 Ki kisike sath setting ho jayega Taki wo batting kar sake?

Answer is Yes. FR tommorow.

Good Night

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Bro....U mentioned...entered Sai Darbar did u meant Sai Darshan?

Uncle Sam..been busy with personal issue hence not mongering but been reading all the posts..

Have a big heart,As you are a great person..

Pls don't stop writing your intellectual FR and sharing experiences....

I have asked my friend to personally request you to join back..Accept the invite forum needs you....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi

Gap between Haves and Have nots is unfortunately increasing in our country in all fields
Anf it is not the fault of Haves
We still dont have communist constitution in our contry
Mongering is a byproduct of capitalism and that will always remain like that

Putting Frs leads to unnessary jealousy and animosity between haves and have nots

So whats the solution?

I agree to iliketomonger bro completly

Better not to put any Frs
Forum is not mature enough to take or give.

To write a good sarcastic post also needs brain and lack of it can not be compensated

If you are born Poor it is not your fault
But if you die Idiot then it is defiantly your fault

Anyways

Mongering can go on with or out forum
So dose the Forum .

Bye

Uncle Sam
Dear Uncle sam,

Please come back. We are awaiting.

You, and all seniors, are like to us, as deepstambh is to Ships and ATC towers to flights. We mongers do explore, wear Columbus hat (your word) at times, as we know deepstambh is there to show us the way with his vast experince. Probably the seniors have learned the hard way and are teaching from their experience.

Haves & have not. It is okay for us. We enjoy the FRs and also learn from them. We take the moral of the story which helps us in mongering.

Really distrurbed by someone's post questioning seniors. I believe that such people come & go. Either they are jeleous of haves or want to create some rukus like gaowalas. We should ignore them (literally, by ignoring their posts on the forum).

As many of us have mentioned in their posts over last couple of days, this is undoubtedly the best mongering forum where sharing is caring. It gives the freedom of expresson, learning, reading fun and vast knowledge from seniors. Here i wish to appreciate all who post the FRs and especially the seniors who share them too.

Once again i rrquest uncle sam to return ASAP. We are awaiting your post on 'mahabharat' that was incomplete.. and many more..

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Today is not dry day. bars are open. confirmed with owners of laila. so pary onnnn

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Senior or not senior is a adjective given by others to someone
Those who are not happy with it or they want the tag may well like to earn it

I do not have the ambition nor do financial prowess to supply so much knowledge so that people will automatically start calling me senior

It's a free country
It's a free world
It's a free forum

Uncle Sam

You have what it needs to be a pro monger and you also have to have big heart

Your posts not only read by forum memebrs but also by Google and many non members

Though you have acquired the experience and knowledge first hand and with lot of expenditure - we are the beneficiaries at a zilch cost

We are grateful

ज्ञान देव परत या ज्ञानेश्वरी अजून अपूर्ण आहे

गीता नाही वाचू किंवा समजू शकत आम्ही पामर

Sent from my RMX1805 using Tapatalk

Wish to post new FR of yesterday. However, not posting in protest of some fellow monger hurting the forum which disturbed the forum in last couple of days. Awaiting the return of Uncle Sam and normalisation of forum....

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

The Tournament got delayed. Captain was not available due to some work.

So I Messaged one of forum member if i can join him in his adventures. He agreed and scheduled to meet at 7 pm at Sai Darshan at Silk Route.

I reached Silk Route at 6.45pm. Just then received the message from Forum member. Meeting Rescheduled to 8pm.

So I had around 1 Hour to Paas. Dint want to sit alone and wait in bar. Remembered Uncle Sam's Words " Be a explorer. Keep on Exploring". So Wore Columbus Hat.

First went to PK Bar AKA Moonlight. Ordered Juice. Was only in observation mode. One Guy was On Floor Wringling like a snake and a girl Dancing over him. Other than this nothing special. Average girls. Spend around 40 Minutes.

Opposite to it was Icon bar. But decided to give skip.

Went to moonlight. Average Girls. Maybe a few gems.

Oppiste to moonlight was Tulsi. Looked great from Outside. But not sure if it's DB.

Entered Sai Darshan. The whole atmosphere was so amazing. Lots of Girls. Around 30 Average Ratings in terms of Looks 6.5/10.
Waited for forum member to join, Tempted to make few girls dance but then thought to wait till he arrives.

Total there were around 26 Tables of which half of which were occupied. Decided to select the middle table in middle row. The most active table was the one near Washroom. There were around 2 guys with 5 girls dancing and one girl sitting on sofa. I really liked the girl who was sitting on sofa. I was confused wheather she is DB girl or Management Girl. Looked educated.

Browsing mode on. Shortlisted a girl sanjana. But still waited for the Forum Member to come. The Sofa girl came to me and asked why are you alone? Told her friends will be joining soon. Even the coat wala were asking sir friends kitni time se ayenge.

Everytime the Door opened and someone entered inside, the Coatwala looked at my face. It was irritating. I even didn't know how the Forum member looks like. Kaise btao unhe.

The forum member also was offline. After too much of browsing finally decided to pay and exit. Later waited outside the building. Observed the cars. Half of them were from pune.

Went to home disappointed. Missed out meeting the fellow member due to communication Problem. Should have taken his Phone number before meeting. Later he apologised as he only opens the forum on laptop. Looking forward to next meeting with him.

Agle Episode Mei dikyeye :

Kya Ferrous183 kisiko nachayega?
Kya Ferrous183 Cash shower karayega?
Kya Ferrous183 Ki kisike sath setting ho jayega Taki wo batting kar sake?
Kya Ferrous183 Choli mei bohni karega?

Answer is Yes.

Today had amazing time. But don’t feel like posting FR’s anymore. Really Missing @Unclesam .
The two guys were also expecting their friend whom they never met

The girl has been sent to ask about you...

Next time you can approach them...
They will be more than happy...

Cheers dear...

Have a Nice day

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

well, did not want to open the pandoras box.. bygones are bygones. however i see lot of confused comments are floating aroound. i am happy and glad to see so much of love and affection from some friends towards some forum member friends. If a friend does not support a friend then who will? all of us free to show affection anywhere or to anyone. However to clarify, Uncle Sam left as a consequence when he was asked by one one forum member to remove his post on pandavas on religious ground or devilzone commented as well. i started writing much after his post on haves and have nots. Request some members, very respectfully, to go back few pages around Uncle Sam's last post calling exodus and find for themselves before misquoting anyone.

my point of contention of titling senior / junior started when uncle sam had already decided to leave. I have no hand, leg , shoulder , tooth causing him or any one for that matter to leave the forum. So kindly by all means do not blame game on me.
please straitain the facts before jumping on any inference and write a blame FR on anyone.

last point, glad that no one has gone abusive or foul during last two days except few unscrupolous fringe elements of this forum. but the percentage is very less.

Request please do fact finding before the blane game on me.

bye with heavy heart

@Unclesam people might not be matured enough to understand your sarcasm..but why should we give up our fun and thoughts..

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I Echo with NM

Behti hawa sa tha woh
Udti patang sa tha woh
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo
Hum o to raahein thi chalati
Woh khud apni raah banata
Girta, sambhalta, masti mein chalta tha woh

Hum ko kal ki fikar sataati
Woh bus aaj ka jashn manaata
Har lamhe ko khul ke jeeta tha woh

Kahan se aaya tha woh
Chhoo ke humare dil ko
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo

Uncle Sam, we r missing u r FR. Pls come back

Sachin....

Guys i think we are barking up a wrong tree here. Some random person asking for post to be removed set it off. That was totally uncool and unwarranted. Let the post stay. Let's not harp on this senior, legend, ultra legend, avengers level legend huh....

On splashing money thing. 1% of people who goto DB and OB come here. If you think you can control the industry pricing with the 50 people here who splash it is a very flawed understanding of economics.

How ever if you feel you want to have fun on limited budget ask and you will get good answers. I know lots of people here who are on moderate budgets but get to have good fun.

Just think of it as first class , business class and economy class in the same A380 flight. It will take to same location in same time in vastly different budgets. So if you need to get the "deal pricing " you will need to spend the time. Remember this. The big spenders, keep the wheel moving, keep this entire industry lucrative ensuring constant demand. I would go to the extent of saying it discounts it for a lot of people to get a quarter and sit for 2 hours at 1.5k and gets eye candies at "deal pricing" if you spend enough time. An example: A eye candy pyt quoted an exobhirant sum. Waved her off. Captain asked what went wrong. Told him. Ten mins later she came , apologised and sat without any nakra. The same situation would have been remedied by different people in different ways. Money, charm , cajoling or some like me are just too lazy for any of this. There is too many fish in sea. If you think here are big spenders just try saaqi and western line bars.

Going to the guy sitting in business class and saying "hey if you did not buy this ticket I would have got an upgrade. U suck dude" is so not cool.

Pros

Puja is the best dancer in Cabana DB...
Short height, Sweet, looks more sexy nowadays, her boobs size apparently increased after she came from gaon, I asked her the secrets, she didn't tell yet..

You can expect her to dance in any song

There is another 1 puja in Cabana. She is fat and bit taller than this one.. She can't dance.

Cons
She doesn't go out with anyone (as I hv gathered information)
She is on a pagar (it is not exactly pagar, she is only allowed to dance inside db)..

So friends,

Don't carry much expectations when you meet her. You can have a good dance session instead...
Any other updates are welcome

Ferrous 183 brother,

We are waiting for the deferred live commentary of your tournament scheduled on 21st. At Cabana

Cheers brothers...

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Is puja the marathi girl, Slim , early twenties thing?

Seniors and friends of beloved friend.. kindly ignore this FR..designed for juniors and new bees only. Dedicated to silent readers of the forum.

scared of dry days on next 2 days took early leave from office on thursday.

out under the scorching sun, thought of gulping some beer while deciding on how to begin and where to begin from. Time of 8 hrs pretty long and pretty much i can do today so that i don't repent on next 2 dry days.

decided to begin with some erotic and sensuous massage. went to spa where there buxom badass boobs all over massage girl dwells. however the massage was lousy so was the lady. lady lost her agility owing to the over grown melon weight. so completed the massage tipped and left.

not satisfied went to another spa where I get sensuous fingering crack bum massage but the girl did not come, so klpd here.

back again under scorching sun, decided to go for sure shot sb. went inside sb. dark inside. Every time I went up and down to find girl with assets, this girl standing turned around keeping her bulging butt out so much so out that it touches her ass every time i pass her by in search of a girl. got some hint so called her on my table. i was standing , she came straight to me and turned around and put full size ass on my tool. the ass was pretty full and soft and crack size was just enough to take my johny full inside. started dry humping, she moved her hair on tge other side so that i can see and feel her bare neckline. after some soft kissing and smooching and after having some beer, she dragged me in the corner , lifted her saree, now between us is her panty and my tool. tempted to bring her panty down, now between us her milky white ass and my tool.

i just put my entire meat between her crack. Oh! what a feeling. Hard tool 6" inside the soft but crack. you will have to do it to feel it. controlled cumming so the day stays alive.

went to mayur and nightangle subsequently. This FR will continue after some time because i have so much to write these to experiences as well.

will be back after few minutes with experience in mayur and nightangle and laila(turns me on everytime i visit there)

Happy "no dry" saturday Juniors.

Seniors and friends of beloved friend.. kindly ignore this FR..designed for juniors and new bees only. Dedicated to silent readers of the forum.

scared of dry days on next 2 days took early leave from office on thursday.

out under the scorching sun, thought of gulping some beer while deciding on how to begin and where to begin from. Time of 8 hrs pretty long and pretty much i can do today so that i don't repent on next 2 dry days.

decided to begin with some erotic and sensuous massage. went to spa where there buxom badass boobs all over massage girl dwells. however the massage was lousy so was the lady. lady lost her agility owing to the over grown melon weight. so completed the massage tipped and left.

not satisfied went to another spa where I get sensuous fingering crack bum massage but the girl did not come, so klpd here.

back again under scorching sun, decided to go for sure shot sb. went inside sb. dark inside. Every time I went up and down to find girl with assets, this girl standing turned around keeping her bulging butt out so much so out that it touches her ass every time i pass her by in search of a girl. got some hint so called her on my table. i was standing , she came straight to me and turned around and put full size ass on my tool. the ass was pretty full and soft and crack size was just enough to take my johny full inside. started dry humping, she moved her hair on tge other side so that i can see and feel her bare neckline. after some soft kissing and smooching and after having some beer, she dragged me in the corner , lifted her saree, now between us is her panty and my tool. tempted to bring her panty down, now between us her milky white ass and my tool.

i just put my entire meat between her crack. Oh! what a feeling. Hard tool 6" inside the soft but crack. you will have to do it to feel it. controlled cumming so the day stays alive.

went to mayur and nightangle subsequently. This FR will continue after some time because i have so much to write these to experiences as well.

will be back after few minutes with experience in mayur and nightangle and laila(turns me on everytime i visit there)

Happy "no dry" saturday Juniors.

Which service bar Sari open

Which service bar Sari open
i am not sure if you can get the saree open. do not not be upset bro if you do not get as per your expectation. sad@n@nd. choose round faced middle hight lady. make her hot by rubbing kissing her tummy. once she is hot bu expression then go for satee open give her 400 in the begining and 100 while leaving.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  3. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  6. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  10. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  14. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. Turnernator1:
    blair
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  29. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  30. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  31. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  32. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  33. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  38. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  49. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back