dance bars in navi mumbai

@Uncle Sam, @MK I agree with your views, they have to serve us as we pay money but I feel it is better to hold our patience when we are in such situation.... If I like the girl and wanted to take again, I do a retrospective session where I provide my displeasure and if I don't like I just avoid.
... Most of the time it works but no guarantee...no harm in trying if you like her...

If I ask my wife to do something, she does it if i ask 'pyaar se'. If she feels I am ordering or commanding or in a threatening tone, she will not do.
With my younger brother, the pyaar se attitude doesn't work. I have to threaten him, only then it works.
With my sister, she is always 'what is in it for me?'. I have to give her something to get her to do something. But she is not like this with my brother. She always favours him and do things for him without getting anything in return.
I have to just act feeling down and my mom does what I want.
My father is a tough guy, and I figured out it is better to go through mom to get what I want from him. He will say 'why can't he ask me directly' and make noise, but most of the times, my things get done. My sister is not like me, she goes and talks to my father directly and she knows how to 'butter' him and make him do things.

I am sure this is not just my case. Most of all, if not all, figured this out over the years. We have to approach and handle different people in different way. The approach may have to be modified based on the situation also.

The DB girls are also people. We have to approach each one of them differently. As an individual everyone has certain default approach which he is comfortable with. He uses this approach in most of the cases. He fine tunes the approach to increase the success rate.
@Unclesam is comfortable with his 'i pay, you obey' approach and he gets more success than failures. @iliketomonger is more of a nurturing kind of person and he believes in giving second chance to people and get the best out of them. Which is better? Neither. Both are equally good. One works for one person, the second works for the other person.

It is good to discuss different techniques and how girls respond etc. And to find an approach comfortable to you. What we should not do is to try to find a magic formula which works on all girls or in all situations. It doesn't exist.

If I ask my wife to do something, she does it if i ask 'pyaar se'. If she feels I am ordering or commanding or in a threatening tone, she will not do.
With my younger brother, the pyaar se attitude doesn't work. I have to threaten him, only then it works.
With my sister, she is always 'what is in it for me?'. I have to give her something to get her to do something. But she is not like this with my brother. She always favours him and do things for him without getting anything in return.
I have to just act feeling down and my mom does what I want.
My father is a tough guy, and I figured out it is better to go through mom to get what I want from him. He will say 'why can't he ask me directly' and make noise, but most of the times, my things get done. My sister is not like me, she goes and talks to my father directly and she knows how to 'butter' him and make him do things.

I am sure this is not just my case. Most of all, if not all, figured this out over the years. We have to approach and handle different people in different way. The approach may have to be modified based on the situation also.

The DB girls are also people. We have to approach each one of them differently. As an individual everyone has certain default approach which he is comfortable with. He uses this approach in most of the cases. He fine tunes the approach to increase the success rate.
@Unclesam is comfortable with his 'i pay, you obey' approach and he gets more success than failures. @iliketomonger is more of a nurturing kind of person and he believes in giving second chance to people and get the best out of them. Which is better? Neither. Both are equally good. One works for one person, the second works for the other person.

It is good to discuss different techniques and how girls respond etc. And to find an approach comfortable to you. What we should not do is to try to find a magic formula which works on all girls or in all situations. It doesn't exist.

I don't know if u have seen this movie

Bazaar
New movie
Saif Ali khan movie

There is a nice scene in it

Saif and his friend were sitting in a hotel and they saw a gal with group of men

Saif friend tells him
Domt even think about that gal
She is already with four men
She won't come

Saif walks upto her and whispers in her ears

In Idiots ke Saath 4 ghante?
Ya mere saath 10 lacs ?

Result was obvious

In Bazaar only one thing works
Money
And
More money

Nothing Else

Uncel Sam

Pal bro
Mini mahal is hotel cum lodge,a notorious one... Adjacent Baldev palace too is similar. .
Earlier they had about 10-12 girls kept in house for banging..
Then both got tangled in LE raids and hence, provide girls to customers now in a disguised way.
If u go and tell manager some reference, they will ask u to go to a room and will call three girls to ur room. .U hv to choose one of them, if u dont like u pay all three"riksha bhada" and they exit making way for next set of three girls... U pay 2500 inclusive of all for one hour of fun. .
Chiks:3/10-5/10
Lodge+chik:2500
Condi+Chhotu:150

और कुछ डिटेल्स चाहिए क्या ?
आज भी दोनो लॉज मे सबकुछ बिन्दास्त चल रहा है

MK
True, also the only bar which is open 24x7 I guess.

Cheers,
Maddy

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Wow - 1 week off the forum so much post 2 read
Good to see new members posting the post and sharing there exp.

For long time was thinking for a night out to make dasi to do naked dance - soch raha tha kab main Home Alone ho jaoo aur kab wo moka milega
Luckily one idea came in mind - Saturday ko old friends group get together we had plan in Lonavala
So I informed home that instead of Saturday morning we friend decided to go on Friday eve which was not in real and told my friends to meet me at Belapur on Sat Morning as i had some night out plan on friday.

Reached around 10 pm at happy street, picked up my dassi from Cabana and went to the hotel carried my regular whiskey and tequila for her.
Reached hotel - started drinking - i finished my 1st qtr and she finished her 2 shots of tequila - till than usko kuch pata nahi tha what was upcoming for her
Told her to dance (she is not actual proper dancer but thoda chala leti hai) - she started dancing so as me
slowly slowly i started to remove her clothes
She - ye kya kar rahe ho
Me - kuch nahi - i wanted to make love
She - to chalo kam karte hain fir
Me - nahi abhi nahi - abhi to main tujhe nanga nachaunga

than naked dance started - for almost 1 hr or more
Awesome fun

than this song on youtube i started - Mere Rang Main Rangne wali - mood ho gaya tha 1st session ka
usko uthaya aur bed pe leke gaya
waha pe Salman ka scene chal raha tha aur yah pe humara
Me on her
she on me - she got wild - tumhe aur chahiye - ye lo - ye lo
wow 15 mins 1st session - songs still playing - maja aa gaya

than we had foods- she finished her bal. 2 tequila shots, me finished mine 2nd qtr.
bit relaxed - again started the show
same masti same maja
ended our show 4.30 in morning.

Had very good time after a long period.
Gave her 10K, she left at 7 am, me collected my friends at 11 am and gone to Lonavala
Fun time in Lonavala - lots of Daru - Daru ke baad full rowdy dance

Sunday - coming back from Lonavala on the way stop at Cabana along with 2 of my friends
Parked my car and same time call from that Dassi - i didn't pick up the call as i wanted to avoid her and wanted to find new dassi
Entered Cabana - i told my friend to sit besides me so that she won't seat next to me
She came - apne bataya nahi aap ane wale ho - mera call bhi utahya nahi
I told yahi aana tha to kyu uthau mbl - apko surprise dena tha
Still she manages to sit near me
I told her friend to dance - as wanted to know her that i m ignoring her
made another dassi dace for 3-4 dance and as my dassi was still seating - not feeling excitement i called up the bill and called off for the day

As Uncle Sam told ek dassi ek strip dance and move on to next. Samundar mai bahut saariya machliya hai khane ke liya and already spotted one abhi sirf jaal bichana baki hai.

Enjoy Mongerring

Sachin....

Wow - 1 week off the forum so much post 2 read
Good to see new members posting the post and sharing there exp.

For long time was thinking for a night out to make dasi to do naked dance - soch raha tha kab main Home Alone ho jaoo aur kab wo moka milega
Luckily one idea came in mind - Saturday ko old friends group get together we had plan in Lonavala
So I informed home that instead of Saturday morning we friend decided to go on Friday eve which was not in real and told my friends to meet me at Belapur on Sat Morning as i had some night out plan on friday.

Reached around 10 pm at happy street, picked up my dassi from Cabana and went to the hotel carried my regular whiskey and tequila for her.
Reached hotel - started drinking - i finished my 1st qtr and she finished her 2 shots of tequila - till than usko kuch pata nahi tha what was upcoming for her
Told her to dance (she is not actual proper dancer but thoda chala leti hai) - she started dancing so as me
slowly slowly i started to remove her clothes
She - ye kya kar rahe ho
Me - kuch nahi - i wanted to make love
She - to chalo kam karte hain fir
Me - nahi abhi nahi - abhi to main tujhe nanga nachaunga

than naked dance started - for almost 1 hr or more
Awesome fun

than this song on youtube i started - Mere Rang Main Rangne wali - mood ho gaya tha 1st session ka
usko uthaya aur bed pe leke gaya
waha pe Salman ka scene chal raha tha aur yah pe humara
Me on her
she on me - she got wild - tumhe aur chahiye - ye lo - ye lo
wow 15 mins 1st session - songs still playing - maja aa gaya

than we had foods- she finished her bal. 2 tequila shots, me finished mine 2nd qtr.
bit relaxed - again started the show
same masti same maja
ended our show 4.30 in morning.

Had very good time after a long period.
Gave her 10K, she left at 7 am, me collected my friends at 11 am and gone to Lonavala
Fun time in Lonavala - lots of Daru - Daru ke baad full rowdy dance

Sunday - coming back from Lonavala on the way stop at Cabana along with 2 of my friends
Parked my car and same time call from that Dassi - i didn't pick up the call as i wanted to avoid her and wanted to find new dassi
Entered Cabana - i told my friend to sit besides me so that she won't seat next to me
She came - apne bataya nahi aap ane wale ho - mera call bhi utahya nahi
I told yahi aana tha to kyu uthau mbl - apko surprise dena tha
Still she manages to sit near me
I told her friend to dance - as wanted to know her that i m ignoring her
made another dassi dace for 3-4 dance and as my dassi was still seating - not feeling excitement i called up the bill and called off for the day

As Uncle Sam told ek dassi ek strip dance and move on to next. Samundar mai bahut saariya machliya hai khane ke liya and already spotted one abhi sirf jaal bichana baki hai.

Enjoy Mongerring

Sachin....
Wow..... Bhakt ho gaye hum ab aap sabke :D

Iliketomonger Bro ,
I once again appreciate your patience for taking gals tantrums and wooing her
And that to in middle of the night

I would have felt like standing in A Lunger and gal is serving me Rice and then Dal and then Roti and telling me that she is doing some Ehsan on poor hungry me ..by letting me fuck her Devine body and then paying her also 10000 to 12000 rs for night

It is next to impossible for me to do

I have zero of patience and emotions also

I never Repeat the gal once stripped
It dose not excite me
For me once stripped Dassi value is ZERO

What to see again in a Dassi who is once stripped

No logic in paying 10 to 12 000 again for same Dassi to strip
Better to spend 30000 on new Dassi enrolment

I went to nightangle db on saturday
All old Stock
All striped once

Rasana I dont go only ..for months
Nothing new ..Manisha..Priya ..n th number of Poojas and Pinkys ..all done once
(Rassana gals ically should be stripped in inner room of Rasana..they don't deserve lodge ..forget four Star ..)

So many gals in Rasana or cabana or nightangle curse me (as Bro Jackyass once put on forum once )
Now same trend is in Night rider and Sai darshan

But who cares for Dassis ?

At least I dont

They are meant for paid fun
And let them take what ever money they want

But once paid
They better SERVE properly or balls to them

As Benidict Cumberbatch has Said in Sherloc

Sentiment is A chemical defect often seen on loosing Side

Uncle Sam
Sam bro, I understand you very well and I don't debate your approach...

My expectation... Nice nude dance in a good ambience which can lead to great sex (not mandatory).

I don't set any tags on girls, what matters is I like the girl whether she is from Kishor, Rasna, Saigeet, Cabana, Nightingale...when I say I like the girl it is just for pure pleasure and nothing else...

Want to spend the night in a good ambience, with a girl I like... it is my requirement to enjoy with a girl in a star hotel and does not depend on the girl (SB, low end or high end DB or OB ...)

I repeat girls till I get bored... it may be after the first visit or multiple visits...move on to next only after getting bored... but from last three weeks I'm not repeating but rotating (more options these days courtesy new strategy 50% commission)... last week three days three different girls... will repeat two out of the three...

Most of the girls in this environment have less IQ, their thoughts may be silly, let them think they are queens, I don't care unless they decide to take me for a ride... I'm focused on what I want...may sound like thick skin... Corporate background get your job done attitude.

Sentiments, i believe that this word has to be removed from the dictionary of mongering. No way I will fall into this...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Sam bro, I understand you very well and I don't debate your approach...

My expectation... Nice nude dance in a good ambience which can lead to great sex (not mandatory).

I don't set any tags on girls, what matters is I like the girl whether she is from Kishor, Rasna, Saigeet, Cabana, Nightingale...when I say I like the girl it is just for pure pleasure and nothing else...

Want to spend the night in a good ambience, with a girl I like... it is my requirement to enjoy with a girl in a star hotel and does not depend on the girl (SB, low end or high end DB or OB ...)

I repeat girls till I get bored... it may be after the first visit or multiple visits...move on to next only after getting bored... but from last three weeks I'm not repeating but rotating (more options these days courtesy new strategy 50% commission)... last week three days three different girls... will repeat two out of the three...

Most of the girls in this environment have less IQ, their thoughts may be silly, let them think they are queens, I don't care unless they decide to take me for a ride... I'm focused on what I want...may sound like thick skin... Corporate background get your job done attitude.

Sentiments, i believe that this word has to be removed from the dictionary of mongering. No way I will fall into this...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
Enjoy Bro ...

Rock on

Uncle Sam

ferrous183 bro i know you may be new in this forum but you are a old hand in the business as far as other forums are concerned. after getting 50 odd likes from you first time realised i have written so many times or more in this forum or others. thanks for reading thise, but you made a mistake in sai darbar going directly in the ground floor sb section. you shd hv gone to first floor and get on from db section to sb. your are sb is 1/10 but db is 4 or 5/10.

Now i hv a question to ask you. is it wise enough to spend 2.5 or 3.5 k for indie or NL or spend 10k and take OB/DB girl.

answer will be appreciated.
Have heard many of the stories of people going bankrupt due to Mongering. But I feel if you don't overspend you won't face any financial problem in life. Mongering is good. It removes your stress. It makes you happy. But everything should be in Budget. There's a need of Smart Mongering.

Of my total income (After deduction of Income tax) following is the spend:

12% Water and Internet, Electricity, Food and Grocery, Transportation, Mischellenious expenses

6% Life Insurance

14% Home loan

5% Leisure and Holidays

4.5% Donation To God and Charities

3.5% Mongering

55% Saving and Investments

Mongering is not a option in life. It's an necessity in life. That 3.5% Is so crucial. If am happy happy in my life then that 3.5% will indirectly increase the Total income. So in a few years that 3.5% will be negligible. Kuch waste Nahi jayega. Sab wasool hoga aur bhi jyada tariki hogi mongering se.

Time is more valuable than money. We have to give Time to Work, Family, Leisure, Spiritual, Social and Mongering. Everything is important. Give equal importance to all.

Seniors please guide me if I am right or wrong here.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Have heard many of the stories of people going bankrupt due to Mongering. But I feel if you don't overspend you won't face any financial problem in life. Mongering is good. It removes your stress. It makes you happy. But everything should be in Budget. There's a need of Smart Mongering.

Of my total income (After deduction of Income tax) following is the spend:

12% Water and Internet, Electricity, Food and Grocery, Transportation, Mischellenious expenses

6% Life Insurance

14% Home loan

5% Leisure and Holidays

4.5% Donation To God and Charities

3.5% Mongering

55% Saving and Investments

Mongering is not a option in life. It's an necessity in life. That 3.5% Is so crucial. If am happy happy in my life then that 3.5% will indirectly increase the Total income. So in a few years that 3.5% will be negligible. Kuch waste Nahi jayega. Sab wasool hoga aur bhi jyada tariki hogi mongering se.

Time is more valuable than money. We have to give Time to Work, Family, Leisure, Spiritual, Social and Mongering. Everything is important. Give equal importance to all.

Seniors please guide me if I am right or wrong here.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
First of all m not a senior here still m commenting...

Few are whom I know of them are...

Obvs Sam bro, MK, Anglo, PC bhai, iliketomonger, NM bhai and if i missed anyone, then pls consider them also....... (cos these ppl i have met personally)..

Now about percent of your earning you wish to spend is completely your choice, Mine is strictly varies...... every month but on an average its more like between 8-12%

But most important and valuable investment we do is not money .... its always time...... the only asset that can never be earned back once used so kindly use it properly....

No mongering is not important for everyone... consider mongering as ur hobby, like reading a book, playing games, doing meditation, or any other thing that calms your mind or makes you feel fresh....

Mongering is just the way of taking some time for yourself and doing what you feel like for your own happiness and calmness and to enjoy the time for yourself....

out of 24 hours in day, 7 days a week, tootling to 168 hours a week and if one spends like maximum 16 hours over the week which is even less than 10% of the entire week, can be averaged to almost little over 2 hours per day but no one does like 7 days a week except its a marathon week for some mongers like us...... so its like almost 3 hours for 4 days of a week, one takes out for himself....

We do mongering cos we love it, that makes us happy and calm ourself down, let us focus more and in some way motivate us to earn more and work even harder so we can spend even more.......

In the end do anything mongering or non-mongering but everyone should do something for themselves for ablest sometime....cos we are entitled to and earn at least that much for ourselves....

Sometimes one should even take break from mongering for a week or 15 days and do other stuffs to avoid addiction to anything...

But above all be in limits, that you know what is yours and act accordingly..... No-one needs to look at others and act cos every other person is diff so act as per own will......

In the end either you will enjoy or learn.... so be it...

Devil

Bbw Marathi MILF service baar info share karo please!

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

right you are. enjoy the learning process bro. let girl come to you not because of money but your charm , grooming, behaviour , not running after girls or touching girl inappropriately sticking to one two or three bars at onetime makes lot of difference. spend money wisely . be prepared to accept No ' s and move on. i saw you in NL forum hence was my question for you because i had never been to any brothel in my life. till now i am scared and could not gather the courage to break the ice. it is okay if you not have much idea. my idea of enjoyment is softcore, do not go for entry at all.

neways keep rolling bro,

right you are. enjoy the learning process bro. let girl come to you not because of money but your charm , grooming, behaviour , not running after girls or touching girl inappropriately sticking to one two or three bars at onetime makes lot of difference. spend money wisely . be prepared to accept No ' s and move on. i saw you in NL forum hence was my question for you because i had never been to any brothel in my life. till now i am scared and could not gather the courage to break the ice. it is okay if you not have much idea. my idea of enjoyment is softcore, do not go for entry at all.

neways keep rolling bro,

this one is for you bro ferrous183.

What ever Ferrous183 has written regarding mongering expense

All forum members should take print out of that and put it in their office so that all will remember it ( don't put it in home or else wife will ask what is mongering )

As Devil bro has Said on an avarge mongering expense should be around 8 to 10 percent
(Start from 3.5 percent but dont exceed more than 10 percent of take home income )

If cost constraints is present then limit alcohol intake while mongering and spend more on gals and dance

Also understand ..

.key to Save more is to earn More

All of us lots of untapped Skills which we can use to earn More money and which we dont use due to lack of VISION

Rest if NL is better or Ob or indie ..

संत ज्ञानेश्वर महाराज यांनी सांगितले आहे

जो जे वाच्छिल तो ते लाहो

अर्थात ज्याला जे हवे ते देव देवो..

Those who want NL ..let god give them NL
Those who want Ob gal ..let god give them
Those who want spa gal..let god give them

In mumbai ..you get everything for everyone

But then

Whats harm in asking for better ?
Isnt it ?
Dil maange More

(I want himdi movie heroin .
Who knows god may just give it ..
Devli bro ..r u listening to God ?)

Uncle Sam

What ever Ferrous183 has written regarding mongering expense

All forum members should take print out of that and put it in their office so that all will remember it ( don't put it in home or else wife will ask what is mongering )

As Devil bro has Said on an avarge mongering expense should be around 8 to 10 percent
(Start from 3.5 percent but dont exceed more than 10 percent of take home income )

If cost constraints is present then limit alcohol intake while mongering and spend more on gals and dance

Also understand ..

.key to Save more is to earn More

All of us lots of untapped Skills which we can use to earn More money and which we dont use due to lack of VISION

Rest if NL is better or Ob or indie ..

संत ज्ञानेश्वर महाराज यांनी सांगितले आहे

जो जे वाच्छिल तो ते लाहो

अर्थात ज्याला जे हवे ते देव देवो..

Those who want NL ..let god give them NL
Those who want Ob gal ..let god give them
Those who want spa gal..let god give them

In mumbai ..you get everything for everyone

But then

Whats harm in asking for better ?
Isnt it ?
Dil maange More

(I want himdi movie heroin .
Who knows god may just give it ..
Devli bro ..r u listening to God ?)

Uncle Sam

Yes Sir.....

Appki dua ho Aur bhagwaaan na pura kare aise ho nahi sakta ......

Devil

Fr...

Thanks to ferrous and captain bhai ...fr ...
Got inspired to try some sb ...

Iam regular at spa..
Just wanted to try sb/ db

After reading multiple reviews on the forum ..
Decided to try mayur.. on sunday..

Reached the place by 4.00 pm
Sat on a confor5able sofa seat ...
The bar was crowded just 3 cubicles vacant ..
All smooching and kissing going on all over tge place ..
Black coatwala gupta came
Asked what will u have ..
I said red bull laa bhai

Ladki bithau kta pucha,wo..
I said wait...
Was gazeing the lot..
Most of themm in tight choki ghagra aur low waist saree, only one in short ghagra and sleev less choli..
Asked gupta ...service achi kaun deta hai...
He brought liza ..
Bong... milf.. i belive but good hooters...
Chipak ke baithi ..

Started taking.. kahase aur kab bar atti ho..and all..
She allows kissing and all .i said .. bhai not interered..
Statted fondling her mamme ...nipple where hard ..
She opened my zip took my tool in hand satarted hj..i said panni mat nikalna.....
Waise this place is difficult for hj ... i mean light and vissibility..
She said for panni nikalna ..you come early .. and call her .. when the bar is bit empty..

Saw khushi .., payal..
Famed laxmi was missing .

After fineshing my 2 red bull desided to leave ...

Damages
Liza 500
Drink:- 1000
Tips :- 215

Know i am not a virgin of sb territory..

Special thanks to ferrous bhai,,
I thought without alcohol ..this masti not possible in bar,
Agar ferrous bhai kishor mai baithkar icecream kha sakta hai ...
Sala mai redbull tau pi hi sakta hu....

Fr...

Iam regular at spa..

I said red bull laa bhai

I said wait...
Was gazeing the lot..
Most of themm in tight choki ghagra aur low waist saree, only one in short ghagra and sleev less choli..
He brought liza ..
Chipak ke baithi ..

She opened my zip took my tool in hand satarted hj..i said panni mat nikalna.....
She said for panni nikalna ..you come early .. and call her .. when the bar is bit empty..

Saw khushi .., payal..

Damages
Liza 500

There’s no problem in having non alcoholic drinks in these bars. I usually have cold drinks. Ferrous bhai is used to ice creams and fruit juice.

Girls don’t see what we drink. They see how many Ghandhiji we have in our pocket :)

If I’m not wrong, Uncle Sam doesn’t drink but is one of the heavy spenders in this forum. So there’s no correlation

Nice FR, BTW. I’ll be either in Mayur, Nightingale or Cabana today. If anyone wanna join...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fr...

Iam regular at spa..

I said red bull laa bhai

I said wait...
Was gazeing the lot..
He brought liza ..
Chipak ke baithi ..

Saw khushi .., payal..

Damages
Liza 500

kishore me hj bhi openly hota hai bhai. 2 days back one guy sitting in next sofa took a 15 min hj from one of the most beautiful sleek slim on high demand girl who does not look at guys until called. i enjoyed watching the blare hj right infrom of my eyes. this girl loves kissing at her back.

There’s no problem in having non alcoholic drinks in these bars. I usually have cold drinks. Ferrous bhai is used to ice creams and fruit juice.

Girls don’t see what we drink. They see how many Ghandhiji we have in our pocket :)

If I’m not wrong, Uncle Sam doesn’t drink but is one of the heavy spenders in this forum. So there’s no correlation

Nice FR, BTW. I’ll be either in Mayur, Nightingale or Cabana today. If anyone wanna join...

Cabana avoid karo aaaj..... uska bday hai ....... many gals will be with regular...... so go for nightangle or star night......

Devil

Cabana avoid karo aaaj..... uska bday hai ....... many gals will be with regular...... so go for nightangle or star night......

Devil

Thanks Bro. These kinda responses can only come from Seniors :)
Will skip Cabana today. It’s planned for tomorrow anyways with Ferrous183.

How is Mayur DB compared to nightingale in terms of girls, quality and Entry?

Thanks

Shoutbox
  1. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  2. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  13. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  18. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Turnernator1:
    blair
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  25. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  28. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  29. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  30. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  31. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  32. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  37. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  44. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  48. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.