Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

MK could provide a Biography on this which is located at Sector 17 opposite APMC Market in Vashi ;)

Cheers! Bond!
Bro
Its in sector 19 vashi and not 17.
Secondly, its diagonally opposit to RTO office vashi sector 19
Landmark near sai pooja bar and restaurant
Ground floor dimly lit sb, 8-10 bong milfs, first floor fulltoo dance bar.
Put fr after visit

Nude dances????
Blur star has nude dances....is it like strip clubs in Europe???

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Bhai, ilike2monger is a guy who lives life king size. Looks simple but does big. In this forum people hunt in gangs but he is the one can enjoy alone (Uncle Sam is exception but no night outs). Witnessed his antics with Manisha and Pooja on Friday. Body to body dance with kisses in navel, choli pe boni, ass squeezing to both these chicks. I thought he would pick up these two but seems picked from bluestar.

I believe he has some good FRs which he has not shared...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Bro
Put fr after visit

Sorry MK, Numbers jumbled up due to my old age ;)

Cheers! Bond!

Bhai, ilike2monger is a guy who lives life king size. Looks simple but does big. In this forum people hunt in gangs but he is the one can enjoy alone (Uncle Sam is exception but no night outs). Witnessed his antics with Manisha and Pooja on Friday. Body to body dance with kisses in navel, choli pe boni, ass squeezing to both these chicks. I thought he would pick up these two but seems picked from bluestar.

I believe he has some good FRs which he has not shared...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scorpions by nature like to lay low and not in limelight ..just like scorpion the animal ..

Guru is pakka scorpion

Infact
Guru bhai is Scorpion King ..

his birthday comes first amongst us all scorpions on the forum..

Guru bhai ..aap ke liye naya Hunting ground ready hai . .

See u soon

Uncle Sam

Thought of the day

Girls are like fruits. Each has its own flavour and taste.
Some girls are like grapes, sour and tasty.
Some are like orange, you have to peel the outer cover to taste them.
Some are strawberry, petite, pretty and sweet.
Coconut girls are the best, if can work them out - hard on the outside, soft and juicy in the inside.

Different guys like different types of girls.
Some guys don't like to waste time, just pluck and eat. They like grapes girls and strawberry girls.
Guys who are ready to work a little enjoy orange and seethaphal girls.
Really patient guys vouch for coconut girls.

But mongers like fruit salad. A little bit of this, little bit of that.
Some days they like easy peasy grapes, on relaxed days they may go for jackfruit or even coconut girls.
Taste the fruit salad, taste all flavours, get more of what you like. Enjoy.

Bro
Put fr after visit

Hi dear seniors,

kindly suggest ist worth visiting there.. how are chicks,

or any better option near by

Saying Bye Bye is always difficult for me but today the time is arrived to say Bye Bye to my Dear Forum Guys & Thanks a lot for all your lovely support and advices to me during my tenure all over here

I shall miss you all legends, talented, knowledgeable, intelligent & lovely monger Bro's, Bhai's and Friends .

Take Care, Play Safe and Be Safe!!!

Yours Truly Monger,
Nav.....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Bye bro.

Yesterday, after Sneha, Mayur and Vikas one after another from 3 PM, went to Rasna after maybe three years, to spend the last 2k Bill in pocket. Was already full with two quarters and two beers.
Sat with one Nargis, a nice slim chick with terrific dimples. Had to rush home in after thirty minutes. Gave her 500 and 1200 for two breezers. Nargis claimed to be from Malda, WB- but did not sound like one.
While she took my number and gave me hers, has not responded to my message, simple Hi.
Rasna ke hisaab sey usko kam paisa diya kya? Any report on this Nargis?

Returning room from Sadguru vashi, had avg fun as its first visit to any DB.. completed 2 beer's successfully and made 1 girl to dance dont know her name..

only 3 -4 good looking girls others are aunty type waiter are friendly and got bit more response coz i can speak kannada.

will visit again tommrow

Well done buddy to utilize a single day in such a manner (2 Service Bars and Iconic Kishore) and then taking back a flight off same day. I need to learn this trick from you.

Man your stomach got upset with the Mumbai street food and sometimes we leaving 6000 miles away are desperate to have them!

Looking forward to Mumbai in few days!

Cheers! Bond!
Thanks bond 007. Look forward to playing host to you when you visit Bangalore

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi
Dear Ronitji

Let me put my 2 cents

Rule of thumb

1 -Your mongering expenses should never exceed 10 percent of your total income excluding taxes ( take home money after paying income tax )

2- second rule of thumb

Never forget Rule 1

Now how to keep rule 1

Let me tell you Ten Commandments of Mongering

First
get your finances sorted out
Which means get your necessities sorted out
1 -have a good health insurance for the entire family including for critical illness

Health care expense is the most important cause for financial planning going out for toss
So make sure ,you cover this first

2 -book a own house
Any where in Mumbai or outskirts of Mumbai or anywhere in Nasik or Any dam place where you will live after age 60
But Book it now and start paying EMI

3 -Keep money for children education separate

Once you do these three things covered then u feel less guilty about spending on mongering
So do these things on priority basis and then u will feel relaxed while mongering

Second

If you want to spend more then EARN More

How to do that ?
Use your skills
I will give you an example

One of friend is working in IT sector
He is good in maths
He teaches in coaching classes for tenth students to earn additional money for Mongering

Another known monger ,
Dose a small scale business of a small restaurant in addition to his routine job to earn extra money
So bottom line is open your eyes

Another friend has stated a small gym in his home town
There are so many examples

Use your skills and earns more
it is not difficult
Every one has them
Just look for itv

Third

Spend time with family
If u have seen
Most of us don't monger on weekends as it is compulsory family time
This leads to reducing carving for mongering and limits expenditures and off course it is necessary to keep balance between family and Mongering

It helps to have a long term mongering
If u have happy family ,u can have happy mongering

Fourth

Don't just be a monger
Be all rounder

See Angelo plays football every Sunday
PC goes for morning run every day

Bro Do some Gym if you are young

It helps to keep you fit and keep mind occupied

And off course it helps in mongering Also

See the Biceps of Devil bro
If u r well maintained then it works to attracts the babes
Isn't it ?

Fifth

Mix Db with MP and spa

Once u remove water in spa or MP ,carving for Db reduces at least for some days

( At least for people of my age with less libido due to age )
It is more economical to remove water in MP than in Db
Try out NL and Ch also in between

Sixth

Don't get emotional attachment with any Db gal

It leads to havoc of spending with zero results
So don't you ever do it

It is total waste

Devil bro ..are you listening?

Seventh

Don't compete with any fellow monger in Db or Ob

Just do what u want to do
And let others do what they want

See mushik Bro
He comes and sits in the corner of Rasna and talks to his babe and talks for one hours and drinks his beers and goes home

No making gal dance
No extra show off
He spends good time and goes home and never copies what others are doing

This is most important thing

So many people overspend as they see others spending and want to compete

Don't ever fall for that trap

Eighth

As deep bro as said already
Monger in group
But choose your group wisely

Some times gruop mongering leads to peer pressure and over spending

But most of the time it is a good thing if u get good group

Nineth

No credit cards or debit cards in Db
Spend cash withdrawn from ATM
So that expenses are automatically limited
I hope this helps to control splendid
I stil don't use credit card in Db

Tenth

Most important
Always dream
Always desire
Always carve for happiness

What's there in life if there is no Desire
Isn't it ?
Happiness is not just Sex with Db gal
Happiness is to sit in Ob and see best of the gal dance without you soending anything

Happiness is sit in Db and listen to good songs and watch nice babes in choli and sip the beer on the rainy evening

Understand mongering is like Pickle

If u eat only Dal chawal then there is no taste to it

So u need some pickle along with it

But u can not have only pickle for food
Isn't it ?

So learn to have balance

I hope these Ten Commandments helps you

Enjoy

Uncle Sam
I was reading the old forum posts now, as there are no / less FRs today. Just came across this one.
Each & every line is true, well explained & relatable. Such a nice post !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Scorpions meet in silk route...

Morning read devil bro's FR about silk route. Decided to venture if time permits as I can reach silk route in 70mins from my home. Focussed on work, all night meetings cancelled as US is closed for Halloween. What to do about kids classes? Requested my wife that I want to enjoy and to take care of the duty. Till 5.30 was not sure and once got the confirmation I was out in a jiffy.

Got in touch with devil bro to understand the details. Voila... got a call immediately and he was also on his way to silk route, same with Sam bro.... All reached night riders around 6.45. Entered night riders and found that Sam bro was commanding such a respect.. all waiters gathered around him.. I left my purse in my car and went back to get it... on return was shocked to see girls flocking towards Sam bro.. Sam bro filtered out the girls who were fully clothed... What followed was a bliss...

Sam bro with the sisters... are they posing for a fevicol ad... small place for seating all three managed to squeeze... needless to say where all Sam bro's hand were playing...it goes without saying he is the leader of the pack...
Keep it up bro... Gem of the forum and fortunate to have him here...

Devil bro... with his girl, they are "Wills made for each other". Erotic romance was on... We both were sitting on a high chair and can see the way he was playing... both had a good chemistry... he was having a full dhamal... Another Gem of the forum with always a smile on his face.

I'm choosy and got a girl who was full on. Groped, fondled, squeezed till her regular took away her. Tried to get adjusted with other girls, finally got settled with a girl of my liking. She was hesitant to squeeze inside choli but allowed everything.. She is new as I can see her always staring at action by devil bro...she had a pleasant SI smiling face.. While leaving one, I squeezed one of the sister's breast in front of her and did boni in choli... She got the message and allowed me to squeeze while leaving

I have to mention this incident... Devil bro untied the knot (not sure it was intentional or unintentional, devil bro to confirm) of the choli of his girl..she asked my girl to tie it... On seeing her bare top back I got hard... Seated on a high chair when my girl turned back my bony was hitting her right at the spot and she smiled... Made her move in such a way that my hard Johny is pressed gently by her pussy... wonderful feeling... High bar chair is a boon today...

Moved to Sai darshan... Again Sam bro had a red carpet welcome... Sat near the washroom... this was a Cabana style enjoyment... full dance, notes flying, groping ... Devil bro introduced a nice dusky girl from Pune... Wish to get hooked to her for some good time in Pune..

What was suppose to be a solo trip turned into a good scorpions meet. Wanted to go to night riders but orchestra started. Reached home around 11.05 starting at 10. Best part of this, no alcohol and I sipped only two cups of coffee. Thanks Sam bro and devil bro to introduce me to silk route...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Nude dances????
Blur star has nude dances....is it like strip clubs in Europe???

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Bro, I picked up girls from Bluestar. The experience was mixed. The plan of the trip was to meet a respected monger and meet the new stock from Bluestar recommended by the waiter. After fun in Rasna, headed to Bluestar and checked the stock. Plan was to take one but liked two and took both. My bad luck my usual hotels we're full and have checked into a place which lacks ambience. On reaching, all went smooth and started my lighting, music with drinks and food. After two hours, knock on the door. The manager was standing and said the ID's are fake and cannot allow the girls. Called the waiter, informed him and he brought another girl. Not to my liking... So, I guess when it is new stock either they are under aged(this is scary and a big no)or new to Mumbai. The two hours were awesome but for me party was incomplete. I would like to have these two girls anytime if they have a valid ID.

Bro, there are no nude bars but you can create your own private nude bar at a private place.

Have fun...

UncleSam has immense understanding and knowledge. He hunts alone. Never got chance to meet in person. I have already met most of well known members. Wish endup meeting with unclesam and others few once.

I was reading the old forum posts now, as there are no / less FRs today. Just came across this one.
Each & every line is true, well explained & relatable. Such a nice post !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Scorpions meet in silk route...

Morning read devil bro's FR about silk route. Decided to venture if time permits as I can reach silk route in 70mins from my home. Focussed on work, all night meetings cancelled as US is closed for Halloween. What to do about kids classes? Requested my wife that I want to enjoy and to take care of the duty. Till 5.30 was not sure and once got the confirmation I was out in a jiffy.

Got in touch with devil bro to understand the details. Voila... got a call immediately and he was also on his way to silk route, same with Sam bro.... All reached night riders around 6.45. Entered night riders and found that Sam bro was commanding such a respect.. all waiters gathered around him.. I left my purse in my car and went back to get it... on return was shocked to see girls flocking towards Sam bro.. Sam bro filtered out the girls who were fully clothed... What followed was a bliss...

Sam bro with the sisters... are they posing for a fevicol ad... small place for seating all three managed to squeeze... needless to say where all Sam bro's hand were playing...it goes without saying he is the leader of the pack...
Keep it up bro... Gem of the forum and fortunate to have him here...

Devil bro... with his girl, they are "Wills made for each other". Erotic romance was on... We both were sitting on a high chair and can see the way he was playing... both had a good chemistry... he was having a full dhamal... Another Gem of the forum with always a smile on his face.

I'm choosy and got a girl who was full on. Groped, fondled, squeezed till her regular took away her. Tried to get adjusted with other girls, finally got settled with a girl of my liking. She was hesitant to squeeze inside choli but allowed everything.. She is new as I can see her always staring at action by devil bro...she had a pleasant SI smiling face.. While leaving one, I squeezed one of the sister's breast in front of her and did boni in choli... She got the message and allowed me to squeeze while leaving

I have to mention this incident... Devil bro untied the knot (not sure it was intentional or unintentional, devil bro to confirm) of the choli of his girl..she asked my girl to tie it... On seeing her bare top back I got hard... Seated on a high chair when my girl turned back my bony was hitting her right at the spot and she smiled... Made her move in such a way that my hard Johny is pressed gently by her pussy... wonderful feeling... High bar chair is a boon today...

Moved to Sai darshan... Again Sam bro had a red carpet welcome... Sat near the washroom... this was a Cabana style enjoyment... full dance, notes flying, groping ... Devil bro introduced a nice dusky girl from Pune... Wish to get hooked to her for some good time in Pune..

What was suppose to be a solo trip turned into a good scorpions meet. Wanted to go to night riders but orchestra started. Reached home around 11.05 starting at 10. Best part of this, no alcohol and I sipped only two cups of coffee. Thanks Sam bro and devil bro to introduce me to silk route...

Bro it was intentional, untieing her knot.... i love bare backs....

Sai Darshan all the 4 chicks, the black, top and pants, the green saree, the leopard sareee.... had amazing attitude in having fun...

Next time new place new gals in Silk route

Devil

Bro
Put fr after visit
It's kapal bar.
Sb kab ban Gaya

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hi
...So now let me put my 2 cents on this question which is going on in the posts recently
To monger or not to monger ?
There is a good old movie
Blame it on Rio
Friends..life is very short ..very unpredictable..
U never know what will happen tomorrow
All you have is today
ONE MUST ENJOY IT ..
Whats the point of earning money if u dont want to spend it ?
Tarikh Gavah hai dosto
Sirf aur Sirf ..Randibaaz Log hi ITIHAS banate hai
Baki sab.....sirf usko padhte hai ..
Uncle Sam

BOOM!!! This is one of Sam's best posts ever!!! It is gems of wisdom like this that compels guys like me (who live so far away from Mumbai) to drop into this forum from time to time. Couldn't agree more with everything you said. Moreover, Blame It On Rio is an all time favorite movie of mine, just because of the perfect tits of Michelle Johnson :)

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    ❤❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢Thursday ❣ 💋Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💗 Lucy, 💋💞 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💓Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  20. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  49. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back