Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Ma ki mayur got raid...
BC

Seniors, is there any specific time during which police raid SBs it may happen anytime ?

I remember, once I was in Sneha , it got raided & all the girls stood up from sit , wore their I cards & got gathered in main room. Police checked their I cards & went back. They didn't checked us.

Still need to be aware of such things.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Yes same thing happened in Mayur...They checked if n left..but 15-20 minutes tensed moments
BC

Seniors, is there any specific time during which police raid SBs it may happen anytime ?

I remember, once I was in Sneha , it got raided & all the girls stood up from sit , wore their I cards & got gathered in main room. Police checked their I cards & went back. They didn't checked us.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Even a single underage gal make y-our life miserable. Take care.

-- Deep
BC

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Even a single underage gal make y-our life miserable. Take care.

-- Deep

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
A day before yesterday, I sat with one girl from Sneha. Age mentioned on her ID is 23 years. Is it considered as underaged ?

Another couple of nights of good time in Navi Mumbai SB/DB. Thanks MK. While I was in these bars and now reading the reports in regular raids/ checks in these bars, wanted to write something I had in mind.

Nothing useful in terms of new bars, girls, service, rate etc. So you can actually skip the post. Or read when you have nothing else to do, like when taking a crap!!

While law guys are enforcing many restrictions to bury this business I feel the owners are also providing the tools to dig the grave! In any customer facing business, the motto customer is king maybe true, but when it comes to these SBs/ DBs this motto fails spectacularly. The singular objective of milking the customer for every rupee is I feel definitely robbing them of regular patrons. In indian context due to sheer volume of customers, losing some is not a big deal for the owner, but there should be some attitudinal change. I know I am wishing for the impossible, but hey, dreams are free!!

When businesses are in downturn, they sometime employ external consultancy (who by the way repeat what you said in a fancy presentation ). I think it is time for MK, Unclesam, NM, Anglo and other seniors to start a no profit consultancy business to advice the bar owners!

Here are few thoughts:

1) Basic infrastructure: why do the bathrooms in SBs mainly (and some DBs) and Kishore in particular so bad? Come on, guys come to bars to drink and therefore got to pee! It's common sense to keep the place bright and tidy.. but this one thing seems to be of ignored by most bar owners. In Kishore I saw one girl in expensive looking lehenga entering the bathroom with the floor quite wet and dirty. If not for the alcohol, I think most of us will get some kind of bacterial infection! You may all remember a joke: a father wanted to explain the perils of alcohol to his son. So he took two glasses, one filled with water and other with whisky. He put a worm know each and showed to his son that the worm in alcohol has died. He asked his son, what do you understand by that? The son said, if you want to kill the worms in your stomach, you need to drink alcohol. I think it is not a joke but maybe true looking at the condition of these bathrooms!! So guys, if you are going to these places to drink Redbull, Coca-Cola ( once I saw a guy having hot tea!), beware..it is time to switch to the elixir of health!!

2) Remuneration: One of the common complaints of us mongers (I am using the term 'us' and trying to sneak in !!) is the unbound greediness of the coat guys and servers. MK mentioned that they don't get salary and live of tips and that's why they pester you. I also strongly suspect they take a cut or force the girls to give some money. Again, this is something that puts off many punters. Would it not be a simple solution for the bars to charge a service fee along with the bill? Say 5 percent. I know most of these bars don't give proper bills to avoid tax and other stuff, but to the same piece of paper adding a fee and stopping the guys asking for tips.. this will also be in sync with the value of the bill. I am sure a monger who pays 650 for a beer wouldn't mind paying another 35 if that stops the coatwalas not bothering and letting us enjoy (again using the term 'us' !!) what we went there for. To see girls dance and for some, to dance with them!!
I know this may not work as it is against the human nature of seeking favouritism by tipping more or asking for tips when possible, but do believe this will bring in some welcome change!!

3) Bar design - Uncle Sam has written many about this and it would be great to see some of them implemented. Particularly the seats. Yes, I am in my late forties and need some comfortable seats!! And then segregating the bars into section that plays different kind of music. How good that will be you can go into various rooms depending on your mood!! again, day dreaming..it's free!!

I know none of the above makes sense, but imagine a bar with these changes.. just like airlines , hotels and shops these bars will start getting loyal customers..

For those who read patiently, one FR type info!! Any guys from kerala in their 40s and have fond memories of actress Sheela from late 70s , early 80s , there is a lookalike called Reshma in Sangeet bar in Turbhe.. if you are interested please check and let me know if what I saw is not a drunken mistake!! A warning though. Wherever you touch her, you will get a handful of blubber.. quite a chunky one! Another warning, I suspect she has camel like jump in her big belly.. the reason is, she finished 3 beers in 30 minutes. Maybe not an achievement , but she did not go for pee even once so if it is not going to the bladder, must be some hidden tank inside!!

One final rambling.. I usually travel to Mumbai by air India and don't really give second look at the milf hostesses ( did I say milf?, Sorry it should just be M as I definitely don't want to fuck those mother's or should I say Grand mother's ) . This time had a chance to fly with Jet and Vistara and was looking forward to see some eye candies.. what the hell happened to air hostessing? For one, the dress..it is slightly less than wearing a burka.. I could only see their face, palm and feet.. for another, there were more male host than female.. call me sexist, pervert, misogynist whatever.. this is one job where there should be no equality! For this reason alone we should bring mallya back and get kingfisher airlines started. Those red skirts alone are worth travelling with them!!

That's me finishing my ramble.. until next time, happy mongering

Rgds
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

@Basu bro
What a post..
Keep writting such juicy posts..
Let uncle sam have a competitor....
:)
MK, unclesam's river and sea quote comes to mind!! In my case even river is an overkill. Puddle will be more apt !!

If any of fellow mongers were at Sairat on Wed and Thu and found an oldie flaying his hands and legs as if struggling to swim in choppy seawaters, that was me.. after 5-6 beers anything remotely related to inhibitions went for a toss and I did some tossing of my own!!

Enjoy the rest of weekend, weather permitting. This heat and humidity in Mumbai for October was surprising.

Rgds
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hello brothers...travelling to Mumbai tomorrow from Pune for some work....will be free by noon....need some tips for first timer to frequent bars....could you pls suggest which bar i could go to as a first timer which would not be very costly.....transportation is not an issue as I am driving my own vehicle. thanks

Hello brothers...travelling to Mumbai tomorrow from Pune for some work....will be free by noon....need some tips for first timer to frequent bars....could you pls suggest which bar i could go to as a first timer which would not be very costly.....transportation is not an issue as I am driving my own vehicle. thanks
Best is to park your vehicle at kharghar Station and take local to Jui Nagar. Ask auto for Mayur bar and enjoy

Cheers!!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yesterday...post my query on sneha..moved to Mayur. Laxmi..was cool as usual. Lucky that I left around 6.30.. And then came to Cabana is closed. So it was Big Boss day. Few girls from Cabana where there. Left at 9 pm. Enjoyed fultuss.

My first day ever in navi mumbai.... went to cabana with full gusto... so disappointing to see it closed... the auto wala suggested nightangle....reached in 10 mins... was empty whn i got there around 630... just me and one more guest... although there were about 10 girls in there... sat a while ... had a few drinks... got this girl shraddha to sit with me... she danced to two numbers... tipped her 2k.... overall good experience... hoping that cabana will be on today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on special request from Shomoshom...

Wednesday, I was not in a mood to go to DBs, I was more interested to go home and relax. But destiny has written something else...

NM bhai and BD called to meet at Cabana. One of my greatest weakness is I can't deny friend's request to go for group mongering (especially NM, BD, G2, Gabbar). Ofcourse now a days Devilzone, Mark, shomoshom, mongering1984

So Changed direction of car, entered palm beach road, bought 4 kf ultra cans (got a discount of 15 % on mrp). First time I got discount in wineshop. Thought evening will be good.

Reached Cabana around 7.30 pm. I could see the swift desire parked in front, which ensured buddies have already logged in.

I entered through the vip, and through the back door (I like back side ). Three musketeers already placed their holy bums on the sofa (the best place to grope).

As usual greeted NM bhai, G2, BD before eyeing for any girl. I could sence bit tiredness in NM bhai's eye. G2 bhai given me a jadu ki jhappi. Suddenly i could feel someone soft soft also giving jhappi from my back.

The smell of perfume fragrance told it must be Chipku, no other girl can do this to me in Cabana, except puja upto certain extent. Her sweet strawBerry fragrance initiated the cyclone inside. I really get mesmerised when I grope her, and she kisses on my neck.

I taken the other sofa seat, thanks to G2 bhai's pranks on Chipku to persuade her get rid of me. This thing really makes her jealous (literally gaand jalti hai uski ).

BD shown photo of Piyu to me, saying "achi maal hai bhai, leke jao kabhi, setting karwa dunga", deliberately made Chipku to get jealousy. Thanks BD brother for your help.

NM bhai seemed to be busy in his mobile, and murmuring the songs played by the dj. His girl was seating on the stage, trying to find out मौका to woo NM bhai, but he was totally unperturbed (क्या पता, मोबाइल मे ही मैसेज से प्यार भरी बात हो रही होगी)

As Chipku was already tickling my nipples, and one of my hand was busy in pressing her bum For a while I thought to call her and tell to go to NM, but stopped for some unknown reason.

Anyway, afterwards few dances from NM's girl, few bundles thrown by NM bhai, Chipku was still glued to me.

Three musketeers left around 8.30pm, NM bhai was seemingly tired.

The main fun started after 8.30pm.
Chandni came, and I called her, kissed her, groped her in front of Chipku, some dances, some bundles thrown...I was dancing with both, sometimes kissing Chipku, sometimes chandni.

The fellow person seating adjacent was gazing at us like "benchod हो क्या रहा है".

At around 10 pm Chipku went inside and changed dress to jeans and t-shirt, came back asked me

She: आप कैसे आए हो, कार है क्या.
Me: haan, car hai na..
She: dusra koi आपके saath hai kya
Me: nahin, akela hun..
She: main bhi aapke saath aa ta hun...
Me: kya baat kar rahi ho, kahan jaoge mere saath
She: kahin pe bhi le jao...
Me: mujhe ghar jaana hai yaar...
She: aap bas gaadi nikalo, mere saath aadha ghanta hi rahna...

I sensed her intention... But immediately got wtf (bc condom hai hi nahi eek bhi, what the fuck bc, every time I have storage of condoms in my bag, but due to some issues in office I removed all from the bag few days back)...

Thought, let's proceed, jo hoga dekha jayega...

Started car, picked her up from MCd, locked doors, switched on the song from Bolywood hit FANAA...

I could not believe my eyes and senses, She pounced on me, caught my lips with her soft two, smooched like a tigress hungry for days,
Smooched.... Smooched... Smooched....
Ohh teri ma ki aankh... I hv never had this type of DFK in my life, that is from a DB girl (normally db girls are not good kissers, as I hv experienced).

She was smooching, rather biting my lips, During driving my car, (at least for 15 min time) I could hardly see the roads in the front with my write eye blinking in between, managed the steering to just on the right track, .
Me: please thoda ruko yaar, nahin toh gaadi thuk jayegi koi truck ke saath...
She: please gaadi ko side me lagao..

After driving few meters I parked car on the left side, just behind a stationary truck, so that the deeds we intended to do will be camouflaged from the headlights of incoming vehicles.

Again ensured the door is locked.

Phir kya thi, saali full ride on me...

I can hear the song from car stereo...

मेरे हाथ में तेरा हाथ हो सारी जनतें मेरे साथ हो...
Tu जो पास हो फिर क्या ये जहाँ तेरे प्यार में हो जाऊँ फनlह ...

We both smooched each other, like there is no tomorrow... Probably we are both hungry for years...

कबसे इस प्यासी ज़मीन पे बारिश की एक बूंद तक नहीं गिरी ... पर आज तो यहां तूफान आयेगा...

Kissed her everywhere, she was completely locked her lips with mine...

तेरे दिल में मेरी साँसों को पनाह मिल जाए ...
तेरे इश्क़ में मेरी जान फनlह हो जाए....

I inserted my hands inside her t-shirt, inside the bra, carresed her breasts, slowly pressing those, she pulled my head downwards to suck the nipples... I taken them in my mouth, small, soft, licking it. What a feeling, licked them for at least five minutes, then licked her naval, going downwards, she can't control probably, pulled my face to her to smooch me incessantly...

In between I was looking outside also, whether someone is looking at us... Actually I was bit scared to do this on the road, but the heat inside has overridden the magnitude of fear.

She unbuckled my belt, inserted her hands down inside,

Ohhh, fuck, her fingers were grabbing the Launcher, she was kissing me persistently, slowly her fingers started maneuvering the tool to get its full dimension...
Deep sighs of enjoying each other was coming out from both, the adiabatic control of the body has been lost... Mercury levels getting increased rapidly..

Me: dekho yr condom nahin hai mere pas..
She: thik hai, koi baat nahin, eise hila deti hun maja aayega...

Situation getting out of control, I inserted my hands inside her chut... It was already wet...

रोने दे आज हमको दो आँखें सुजाने दे
बाहों में लेने दे और खुद को भीग जाने दे ...
हैं जो सिने में क़ैद दरिया वो छूट जाएगा...
हैं इतना दर्द के तेरा दामन भीग जाएगा...

She started her hand to move up and down, my tool has become a full lund...
I couldn't control much further... Also the place was not safe for staying more time... I thought to release and after 2 mins, masculine liquid oozed out of the drill bit... Fuck... Wiped everything with my hanky (pls don't ask the situation)

We cuddled each other, kissed each other for another few minutes...

Dropped her at near by her home.. Got a goodbye kiss... Told her to go sometime for a full session...
She smiled and asked "आप बोलो कब जाना है, दिन में चलेंगे, रात में मुस्किल है"

अधूरी साँस थी धड़कन अधूरी थी अधूरें हम...
मगर अब चाँद पूरा हैं फ़लक पे और अब पूरें हैं हम...

Enjoy...

PC...

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💫 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💘Wednesday, ❣❤ Mona, 👄👄 small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy ❣❤ Apple, 💗💘 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man💞 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201💥💞💋Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 💋💋 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and 💞 Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💘💋💛💐Wednesday, 🌞 👄 Fifi, 💋 and 💗💗 Jenny, 💋💋 shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  14. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫💥💋 Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 💕👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole, 👄👄 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢❤Wednesday,💋💞 Yoyo, 💢💋slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💋💋upbeat personality, very fun 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  18. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  20. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  31. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  34. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  35. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  37. Lily Spa:
    b]❤️ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️Table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍have 4 girls 🌹😘😘😘2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service 😘😘😘Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  39. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  42. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  43. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  44. ASPA:
    🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
Back