Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

What i gathered from the forum was that bars tend to get empty by 930pm... is that correct... so one needs to be ideally at these joints very early... around 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes due to garam section all bars tend to get empty by 9.30 around better start your day at 5 or asap

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the info guys... anyone of u wanna get any info about delhi, kolkatta, bangalore, dubai, bangkok, pattaya, kyiv.... u let me know... i hope i get to meet some of u in my visits to mumbai which will be more often now .. considering it takes just 6k to fly in and fly out of mumbai....i might even take a hotel apartment around navi mumbai... is the db scene same around bkc or chembur?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first FR on this forum, had to put it down cause of the dullness in this forum due to these current scenarios in SBs and Dbs.
Iโ€™ve been to Sneha like 4 months back, but after reading the recent posts about LE activities and new restrictions, I decided to .Explore the current situation in Sneha.

Started my evening with a visit to my regular bar and gulped down 60 ml of Signature, got into my car and arrived at Sneha around 6 pm, and yeah people are right, the number of girls were less, everything was pretty dry. I walked through the first room ,entered the second room and occupied my regular place; the one which has a mirror. Asked the waiter to bring me a cold drink (I donโ€™t spend much on drinks and food at SBs, I prefer pre boozing from somewhere else), around 6-7 milfs queued up with their bong accent and sheepish talks,
โ€œMujhe bithao, time pass karte haiโ€ and stuffs. I shouted at the waiter and asked him to bring someone else, he told me that some of them are upstairs, getting ready. So for the time being, I asked a milf in green choli to seat next to me, she was pretty okay , She started by telling her name while I was feeling her boobs from the outside of her dress. And then the lights turned on, such a turn down, It was arthi time. She told me that She will be back in 5 minutes, and left. The waiter bought me that same shitty rio, and poured it in a glass. The arthi was done, she was back . I was groping her lightly and was looking at her face through the mirror, and her face had zero expressions, was fed up with her behaviour, then entered a lady in a dark blue chiffon saree, her saree was cladded all over her body, she was fully covered but her structure and face was sexy, with that perfect red lipstick. She was covered in such a manner that I couldnโ€™t even see what blouse she was wearing, And normally in Sbs you donโ€™t see such covered ladies, even if you do, she might be the one with stretch marks and stuffs.
She came to my table and asked me politely whether I asked for her , the woman in green choli asked her to leave , but I rather gave 100 bucks to the green choli and asked her to leave. She left with a stupid face, but I had to you know! the blue saree one was beautiful. I asked her to sit, and she told her fake name, and i loved her accent, it was better. And she wasnโ€™t sheepish. She was polite. We talked for like 5 minutes, and still not an inch of her skin was visible except for her hands that too after the elbow part.
I started hugging her, and her smell was amazing, slowly I reached the end of her pallu and raised it to her left shoulder and DAMN! her side view was open now, it was a sleeveless blouse and a white waist and a perfect rack. Continued hugging her, and hugged her real tight and she responded with a tight hug. And then her hair clip fell down, I asked her to clip her hair , she picked her hair clip , stood up and was getting her hair clipped, and that was the moment when I saw her full structure, she was one hot woman, wasnโ€™t much into navels before I saw her navel, it was perfect deep. After getting done with her hair, she sat again, and pallu wasnโ€™t cladded her side view was still open, I slided the pallu from her waist, bent down and kissed her navel, got my tongue in too, Iโ€™ve never done that before, not even with my girlfriends, and to be frank it felt hot and sexy in there, her hand was on my head and after 20 seconds of kissing, she covered her navel and she be like โ€œit ticklesโ€ . I put my right hand around her shoulder and through her pallu my fingers entered her blouse, it was a normal bra, and her boobs were tight. I played with her left boob, and I saw her face turning erotic on the mirror, but everytime she was close to losing control, she pulled my hand away. But her face told me that it was turning her on. One moment she asked me to buy her a rio, and I told her that I know the owner asks you to do so, but if you really want it, you can drink the one Iโ€™ve bought. With a smile on her face, she be like โ€œNo, you should have itโ€ , Rio is a shit drink , but I had plans , I told her that I need some ice , she tried calling the waiter but he wasnโ€™t there, and the ice was on the nearby table, she gave me three cubes from it, and I kept one with me and added two to my drink.
So once again I put my right hand around her shoulder and entered her pallu, played with her left nipple and as she was losing control she tried to pull my hand out again, but this time I put my icy hand on her waist and she shivered for a moment, and I heard a soft moan, a true one. And i started wildly pressing her boob , while my cold hand was simultaneously shifting between her waist and right boob, and for the first time her left hand was around my shoulder, and her perfume got strong all of a sudden, it was her beautiful clean armpit, with a strong aroma of sweat and perfume, to be frank it was sexy.
She asked me to stop after a minute or so, she told me that her saree was getting wet cause of the ice. So my hand left her pallu, and she hugged me tightly, I bit her lower neck , and she didnโ€™t complain, it was perfect until the waiter came and asked me whether i wanted something to eat, I shooed him away, I knew that they wonโ€™t allow me to sit for long cause I ordered only a cold drink.
After the waiter left, I started pressing her left boob wildly, over the blouse from the open side. Then I rubbed her waist for sometime and pushed my hand inside her saree , was trying to reach the petticoat, but the moment I reached her lower stomach , to my surprise there was no petticoat, but a panty , I rubbed her panty and it was fully wet and I realised that it wasnโ€™t her saree that got wet.
My left hand was on her panty and my right was on her back, i rubbed her panty and her face got hotter, then I slowly pushed my left hand from her back to her left ass cheek and gave it a gentle press and she moaned a bit louder than the first time.
And then the waiter came back, I was fed up , I asked him to bring the bill , I gave her a 500 and asked her whether she wants to come out with me, and she readily agreed, she told me that sheโ€™ll come in 15 minutes as sheโ€™ll have to take permission. I told her that i will wait at the corner of the road.

I shopped a condi by then,It took her 20 minutes, but after she entered I could see that she has applied some makeup, and her lips were hotter.
I started driving, but I had a flight to catch in 3 hours and I had no time for a lodge entry, she was suggesting some lodges, I drove to the industrial road near midc, and parked between two trucks, switched off the headlights, kept the ac on.
I hugged her and was feeling her waist, she was surprised and hesitant, she told me that โ€œyaha pe nahi, koi pakad leghaโ€
I was not listening to her words at all. I kept hugging her, she was hesitating a bit, I pulled the lever of her seat, which made her seat flat and I pushed her back , before she could realise thingsโ€ฆ. I lifted her saree above her waist, it was a purple panty, completely dry, she changed that too , and within a second I slided her panty down to her knee and rubbed her pussy wildly, she had a clean and shaven pussy. She gave up and started moaning slowly, I started kissing her collar, neck and cheeks, was literally biting her earlobes. Got rid of her pallu,
for the first time she bought her lips closer to mine, she whispered that itโ€™s clean, we locked lips and made sure that we used no tongue. Kissed her cleavage,her belly, and her perfume got stronger again, were those armpits once again, I never had a fetish for em before, but I couldnโ€™t control, I kissed her left armpit and it wasnโ€™t bad , it was sexy. she shivered a bit but she allowed it.
I was kissing her thighs and using my tongue on her thighs which was making her moan more louder. She was pulling my head to lick her pussy and locked my head with her legs. I know she wanted to lick it badly as she found me to satisfy her.
But it is never a safe thing to do to a sb girl, so I didnโ€™t, I fingered her .Unhooked her blouse and kissed her side and upper boobs, Kissed her erect nipples poking on her bra, she responded passionately. Finally I unhooked her bra, and her breasts were fully exposed, Played with them for 20 minutes and then I felt her hand on my rod.

I got rid of my shorts and jockey, and placed her hand on my rod, she was stroking it slowly , decided to put my condi to use and pushed her face slowly towards my rod, Slowly, she started taking my cock inside her wet mouth with her hands firmly holding the base of the cock.she blew me for like 10 minutes, and it was sexy, I pressed her ass cheek while she blew. Car sex could be a bit shabby, but I managed to fuck her for 15 minutes, and then I asked her to dress up as it could end as a bad trip if cops come for a routine check. After she got dressed I kissed her once again , removed her pallu and kissed her cleavage again , then with some efforts I slided her pallu back, payed her another 500 and dropped her back.

It was a great experience, the FR got bigger than expected!

Yes these are bad days for us, but we got to deal with this. Things are dry, but if youโ€™re lucky! the right girl might just pass by! Happy mongering
What is her name? U paid only 500 for fs outside????

My first FR on this forum, had to put it down cause of the dullness in this forum due to these current scenarios in SBs and Dbs.
Iโ€™ve been to Sneha like 4 months back, but after reading the recent posts about LE activities and new restrictions, I decided to .Explore the current situation in Sneha.

Started my evening with a visit to my regular bar and gulped down 60 ml of Signature, got into my car and arrived at Sneha around 6 pm, and yeah people are right, the number of girls were less, everything was pretty dry. I walked through the first room ,entered the second room and occupied my regular place; the one which has a mirror. Asked the waiter to bring me a cold drink (I donโ€™t spend much on drinks and food at SBs, I prefer pre boozing from somewhere else), around 6-7 milfs queued up with their bong accent and sheepish talks,
โ€œMujhe bithao, time pass karte haiโ€ and stuffs. I shouted at the waiter and asked him to bring someone else, he told me that some of them are upstairs, getting ready. So for the time being, I asked a milf in green choli to seat next to me, she was pretty okay , She started by telling her name while I was feeling her boobs from the outside of her dress. And then the lights turned on, such a turn down, It was arthi time. She told me that She will be back in 5 minutes, and left. The waiter bought me that same shitty rio, and poured it in a glass. The arthi was done, she was back . I was groping her lightly and was looking at her face through the mirror, and her face had zero expressions, was fed up with her behaviour, then entered a lady in a dark blue chiffon saree, her saree was cladded all over her body, she was fully covered but her structure and face was sexy, with that perfect red lipstick. She was covered in such a manner that I couldnโ€™t even see what blouse she was wearing, And normally in Sbs you donโ€™t see such covered ladies, even if you do, she might be the one with stretch marks and stuffs.
She came to my table and asked me politely whether I asked for her , the woman in green choli asked her to leave , but I rather gave 100 bucks to the green choli and asked her to leave. She left with a stupid face, but I had to you know! the blue saree one was beautiful. I asked her to sit, and she told her fake name, and i loved her accent, it was better. And she wasnโ€™t sheepish. She was polite. We talked for like 5 minutes, and still not an inch of her skin was visible except for her hands that too after the elbow part.
I started hugging her, and her smell was amazing, slowly I reached the end of her pallu and raised it to her left shoulder and DAMN! her side view was open now, it was a sleeveless blouse and a white waist and a perfect rack. Continued hugging her, and hugged her real tight and she responded with a tight hug. And then her hair clip fell down, I asked her to clip her hair , she picked her hair clip , stood up and was getting her hair clipped, and that was the moment when I saw her full structure, she was one hot woman, wasnโ€™t much into navels before I saw her navel, it was perfect deep. After getting done with her hair, she sat again, and pallu wasnโ€™t cladded her side view was still open, I slided the pallu from her waist, bent down and kissed her navel, got my tongue in too, Iโ€™ve never done that before, not even with my girlfriends, and to be frank it felt hot and sexy in there, her hand was on my head and after 20 seconds of kissing, she covered her navel and she be like โ€œit ticklesโ€ . I put my right hand around her shoulder and through her pallu my fingers entered her blouse, it was a normal bra, and her boobs were tight. I played with her left boob, and I saw her face turning erotic on the mirror, but everytime she was close to losing control, she pulled my hand away. But her face told me that it was turning her on. One moment she asked me to buy her a rio, and I told her that I know the owner asks you to do so, but if you really want it, you can drink the one Iโ€™ve bought. With a smile on her face, she be like โ€œNo, you should have itโ€ , Rio is a shit drink , but I had plans , I told her that I need some ice , she tried calling the waiter but he wasnโ€™t there, and the ice was on the nearby table, she gave me three cubes from it, and I kept one with me and added two to my drink.
So once again I put my right hand around her shoulder and entered her pallu, played with her left nipple and as she was losing control she tried to pull my hand out again, but this time I put my icy hand on her waist and she shivered for a moment, and I heard a soft moan, a true one. And i started wildly pressing her boob , while my cold hand was simultaneously shifting between her waist and right boob, and for the first time her left hand was around my shoulder, and her perfume got strong all of a sudden, it was her beautiful clean armpit, with a strong aroma of sweat and perfume, to be frank it was sexy.
She asked me to stop after a minute or so, she told me that her saree was getting wet cause of the ice. So my hand left her pallu, and she hugged me tightly, I bit her lower neck , and she didnโ€™t complain, it was perfect until the waiter came and asked me whether i wanted something to eat, I shooed him away, I knew that they wonโ€™t allow me to sit for long cause I ordered only a cold drink.
After the waiter left, I started pressing her left boob wildly, over the blouse from the open side. Then I rubbed her waist for sometime and pushed my hand inside her saree , was trying to reach the petticoat, but the moment I reached her lower stomach , to my surprise there was no petticoat, but a panty , I rubbed her panty and it was fully wet and I realised that it wasnโ€™t her saree that got wet.
My left hand was on her panty and my right was on her back, i rubbed her panty and her face got hotter, then I slowly pushed my left hand from her back to her left ass cheek and gave it a gentle press and she moaned a bit louder than the first time.
And then the waiter came back, I was fed up , I asked him to bring the bill , I gave her a 500 and asked her whether she wants to come out with me, and she readily agreed, she told me that sheโ€™ll come in 15 minutes as sheโ€™ll have to take permission. I told her that i will wait at the corner of the road.

I shopped a condi by then,It took her 20 minutes, but after she entered I could see that she has applied some makeup, and her lips were hotter.
I started driving, but I had a flight to catch in 3 hours and I had no time for a lodge entry, she was suggesting some lodges, I drove to the industrial road near midc, and parked between two trucks, switched off the headlights, kept the ac on.
I hugged her and was feeling her waist, she was surprised and hesitant, she told me that โ€œyaha pe nahi, koi pakad leghaโ€
I was not listening to her words at all. I kept hugging her, she was hesitating a bit, I pulled the lever of her seat, which made her seat flat and I pushed her back , before she could realise thingsโ€ฆ. I lifted her saree above her waist, it was a purple panty, completely dry, she changed that too , and within a second I slided her panty down to her knee and rubbed her pussy wildly, she had a clean and shaven pussy. She gave up and started moaning slowly, I started kissing her collar, neck and cheeks, was literally biting her earlobes. Got rid of her pallu,
for the first time she bought her lips closer to mine, she whispered that itโ€™s clean, we locked lips and made sure that we used no tongue. Kissed her cleavage,her belly, and her perfume got stronger again, were those armpits once again, I never had a fetish for em before, but I couldnโ€™t control, I kissed her left armpit and it wasnโ€™t bad , it was sexy. she shivered a bit but she allowed it.
I was kissing her thighs and using my tongue on her thighs which was making her moan more louder. She was pulling my head to lick her pussy and locked my head with her legs. I know she wanted to lick it badly as she found me to satisfy her.
But it is never a safe thing to do to a sb girl, so I didnโ€™t, I fingered her .Unhooked her blouse and kissed her side and upper boobs, Kissed her erect nipples poking on her bra, she responded passionately. Finally I unhooked her bra, and her breasts were fully exposed, Played with them for 20 minutes and then I felt her hand on my rod.

I got rid of my shorts and jockey, and placed her hand on my rod, she was stroking it slowly , decided to put my condi to use and pushed her face slowly towards my rod, Slowly, she started taking my cock inside her wet mouth with her hands firmly holding the base of the cock.she blew me for like 10 minutes, and it was sexy, I pressed her ass cheek while she blew. Car sex could be a bit shabby, but I managed to fuck her for 15 minutes, and then I asked her to dress up as it could end as a bad trip if cops come for a routine check. After she got dressed I kissed her once again , removed her pallu and kissed her cleavage again , then with some efforts I slided her pallu back, payed her another 500 and dropped her back.

Yes these are bad days for us, but we got to deal with this. Things are dry, but if youโ€™re lucky! the right girl might just pass by! Happy mongering
Could you reach the airport in time?
Which car do you have, in which you had her?
Nice FR, too good to be true.
You are lucky if if is true.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Could you reach the airport in time?
Which car do you have, in which you had her?
Nice FR, too good to be true.
You are lucky if if is true.

By the way what is the bar name of the girl? There is none that fits the description given by you in Sneha as per my understanding....

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Yesterday I was in Mumbai........
So book my fav hotel took rest and after finishing up reach at 4 in Mayur. Order RC and scan all ganne ka juice nikalanewali Machines. Saw one middle wheatish Chikan and call her.
' Shikha ' she.say me her name. Order red bull for her and touch to see her all parts. Boobs are big but she use padded bra. I removed her things out of her .... And check that they are really bigs. Call kotwala and ask about entry.
She ask me about my past entry details. I told her that 2 to 3 time I fuck Roopa and when I fuck any girl 2 to 3 time my Johny could not agree for more.
She shy and ready for entry but I say I will come at 8 pm and avoid her proposal.
At that time I saw one aged Maulana come and sit my front table, cotwala give him Rupa sister and he directly attack her and started kissing and foundaling. That was very funny movement. Try to shoot but shiksha say this is not allowed here.
Finally paid bill 500 rs shikha, 100 each kotawala and waitor and leave.

At 6 reach in Kishore. Order RC 90 and told cotwala call any machin. He brings one auntie type and beside by my side. I paid her 200 and say go.

I see Kajol she sit in front of my table. She and her friend enjoy with one gye.
Sala donokobhi kiss karke daba rahatha..........
When kotwala saw me alone he call Kajol and sit beside me.
Last time I fuck Kajol and she ask me bahot din bad aye...........
Bbj bahot acha karti hai.

Then she and her friend ask that gye about service charge.
He ordered bill and told them that he will gave their charge on counter.
He went on outside counter and they both see him behind door.
He paid bill and go.
He could not paid their charge.
Finally she come and told Sala harami mc... Bhag Gaya.
I told them that wo apko free me daba Gaya......
She call him but he rejected all call and ran.
Ek sath donokobhi dabake Gaya.
Then ask her about entry. She told me total 3.2 k for entry.
I ask about ac room and after talking with kotwala she demand 4.5 k.

Mai 3.5 k deneke liya agree tha Lekin wo nahi Mani.
Paid 500 and left Kishore.

At 8 reach in sneha. Priya saw me and enjoy till 9.30

After sb she comes my hotel.
At morning I also call her.

Full enjoy.
No section garam.

Enjoy in safe mode.

15 lakh to nahi de rahe hai Lekin Jo hai wo bhi dhande band karke rakhe hai.

Abhi thoda slack hai phirbhi much bachake mongaring karni padti hai Bhai.

That is our O2...........
Nahi Mila to kitne din jinda rahenge kuch bol nahi sakte.......

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Bro
Plz substantiate ur claim...
Which place u visited, the current scenario inside that joint, closing time, number of chiks, etc etc
If it is a hearsay, plz skip such messages. .
I went to three shiravane and vashi joints yesterday but situation is unchanged.

MK
I am an ob person.. I don't frequently go to DB, i left at 2am it was still open.. Ppl were coming in.. More than 30 girls

I'm not an attention seeker to post fake news neither i post loads of frs.

I posted what i observed n heard from Steves and one of my rakhels as well.

Bar name i don't wish to mention here, its up to u whether to believe or leave

U keep cash on table n Anna will keep the bar open..

I have earlier some ppl directly putting the amount in QT instead throwing on them which is fun..

As mentioned in my earlier post it was garam untill Ganapati.. It has to cool down by navaratri max diwali.. If u have heard from ur chicks they have to earn and make their image n call their janus in dec festival

Cheers
Kev

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Kahani badale ki

After efforts of 3 month (could have been less if not traveling in between)..and specially when she used abusive language for me badla to lena tha.

Thanks to hot section...she was in need of money ...asked her to come out 15 days back...she was ready but purposely let her waited for 15 days...she became desperate...Loha garam tha to hathoda to marna hi tha.

Picked her from outside her office...was looking gorgeous...sala Aisa feel ho raha tha ki idhar hi car me ek round kar lu..but controlled looking at current scenario.. reached hotel with drinks...

After first peg...it was time for some sexy dance..lund khada ho Gaya...thrown her on bed...melons are really tasty and decent size.. body is like makkhan...however because she is a DB girl so not that good in art of sex...tried to teach her few things to make atmosphere more romantic and sexy.....full on foreplay for 30 minutes than took her in missionary...chut was not that loose...full ghapaghap for 10 min.

Again had drinks and this time did not allow her to wear clothes and innerwear...she wore towel....had enough drink followed by nice dinner.

Ask her to dance in towel only...joined her and slowly removed her towel...could see her entire body in front mirror...pura chikna badan...body is not as fare as her face..thanks to her makeup. Johney was in mood again to take her...this time asked her to come over me...and ride...sala itna daru pine ke Baad and first round ke baad johney baba release hi nahi kar rahe the.. ghapaghap for almost 15-20 min...she was really tired...boli bas karo yaar aur nahi kar Sakti...ghussa bhi tha ander wo gaali wale episode ka par hum logo in logo ke jaise nahi he...bina discharge kare hi chor diya.

Slept for couple of hours...thoda uska bak bak suna...than completed round three.

Aap mujhe ghar kab choroge?
Aap bolo.. already 6:30 baje he
Thoda so kar chalte he 9 ke around
Thik he...
Par 9 baje nikalenge to 11 tak ghar pahuchungi...fir 3 baje office ke liye fir se nikalna he...
Ha wo to he...fir kya kare?
Aap bolo to main yahi ruk jao 4 baje tak...yahi se office chale jaungi.
Ha kyon nahi main room extend kar leta hu.

Than slept again ...I woke up in 1 hour..while she was sleeping..freshnup and met Ajay..than completed some office work..few calls...woke up her at 11. Than finished round 4.

Than I got few urgent calls..ask her to take rest and finished my calls.

Than it was time for shower sex ....gaud me utha kar wall par tikaya and diya ghapaghap for some good 5 minutes..than took her to bed and finished deed...boli kya khaate ho...kitna karoge...bas ab chor do yaar...aur mat karna.

Got her auto for her office at 430 with goodbye kiss and hug and boli kab miloge wapas...kabhi nahi ...kyon...main to chutiya admi hu na...bahot gaali dena aata he na tujhe..bahut attitude he...ab rakh apna attitude aur gaali apne pass...and just get lost.

Will never meet her again...this meet was to satisfy ego of a monger.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Uncle sam

Live reporting

Captain is a good place
Groping allowed
Small hall
So once full ..every one gropes the gals
Danced with one odiya gal
Nice co operative gal
No nakhara
Over all
Good place
Few other good chicks
Db gals leave by 10 pm around
Mine was wating for me..as i was giving her hundreds
Lot of gal still on floor
Section is managed as told by captain

Ob gals will come by 11 pm

Over all vibrant place
Will visit again
I guess 8 pm is correct time

Now goimg to heaven 6 to look at the stock and section effect

Will report live from heaven 6

Uncle Sam
Reporting Live for Channel LIFE

After a very long time today, decided to have some tharki fun.

Felt like looting some izzat, so went off to mayur at arnd 8.30 pm. This was my first visit there after the section garam scene.

Immediately noticed changes.

1) It had better lighting, than before. Hence wasnt totally blind upon entering. Becoz of the same, scope for deep.fondling was less.
2) No. Of chicks was less. Maybe around 15 or so max.
3) All were wearing clothes that gave minimum access. Only a couple in saree.

Sat at the farthest counter in kopcha. Only a few maals were there, kaamwali types..ignored all.of them

Anna keep pestering for bithao naa.. told me ekdum decent aur clean maal laata hu.
Asked him to show me..

He brought a well dressed bhara hua maal... With cute smile and perfect set of white teeth, nice full boobs, patli kamar and no beer belly. Name โ‚นab!!na.. she smelled quite nice, so immediately pounced on her curves.. she was also quite responsive, with light DFK and access to her parts. However due to punjabi dress couldnt take much advantage.. sat with her making small talk, with rubbing of parts, and interspersed with kisses to her milky boobs..

Had a rio and one beer and time just flew.. she is quite ticklish and gets aroused very quickly. Had gala time biting her lips, ear lobes!!!

Had my mouth in her cleavage and bitinf her boobs and itne me 9.30 hua..

Left from there with a heavy heart.. and hr phone number..

Maybe over weekend will make more dosti wiht her ;)

Damages
Rio + beer 1100
Tips to her 500
Waiters 150
Patil 50

Saste me dhamaal ho gaya..

@mongerking26 bhai.. she was asking for Raj.. maine bola woh bahar gaav gaye hai!!!

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Kahani badale ki

Than it was time for shower sex ....gaud me utha kar wall par tikaya and diya ghapaghap for some good 5 minutes..than took her to bed and finished deed...boli kya khaate ho...kitna karoge...bas ab chor do yaar...aur mat karna.

For those guys who believe in next life... Some wish for moksha, some for a comfortable life, some want to be reborn as a celebrity, others may want more money.... All I ask for is the energy to do, no, not 5 times, not even 4 times, maybe 3 times but atleast 2 times in the same night.. NM Bhai, yours must be made of same material as Ashoka pillar!! I really can sympathize with the girl for the drilling you did.. if you had gone for one more go, crude oil would have squirted !!

If I had tried anything like that, mine would have been on crutches by now!!

I am not going to congratulate or appreciate you purely because of jealousy!!!

Rgds
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

After reading NM Bhai's post:

For those guys who believe in next life... Some wish for moksha, some for a comfortable life, some want to be reborn as a celebrity, others may want more money.... All I ask for is the energy to do, no, not 5 times, not even 4 times, maybe 3 times but atleast 2 times in the same night.. NM Bhai, yours must be made of same material as Ashoka pillar!! I really can sympathize with the girl for the drilling you did.. if you had gone for one more go, crude oil would have squirted !!

If I had tried anything like that, mine would have been on crutches by now!!

I am not going to congratulate or appreciate you purely because of jealousy!!!

Rgds
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Heaven 6

Just left
Absolutely no effect of section

Jam pack hall
People were standing

Around 15 to 20 chciks

All top class

And total humgama

People dancing like Db

One party with 3 men and one gal (their gal friend)

And me my friend Rajeev
Total hungama

In the end that man summarised the atmosphere in one line

Paise ke Maa chood di ..

Total fun
My old dassis recogonised
Riya
Shilpa
Simran

Total paisa vasool
After dull day at cabana

( Cabana gal apolozied profusely for mood off
Bazzoka ..regualrs will know ..
Her name is Aliya
Now that she has apologised..i will have to go back to cabana ..)

Vip in heaven is next on card

End of today report

Reporter Sam with camera man Rajeev

For Channel LIFE

Good night

Uncle Sam

Shoutbox
  1. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  5. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  9. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Wednesday, โฃโค Mona,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy โฃโค Apple,๐Ÿ’‹ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ๐Ÿ’ž Angela, ๐Ÿ’‹slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and โ˜บ Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’— Wednesday, ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ’– Fifi, and โค๐Ÿ’— Jenny,๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  16. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  17. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค Nicole, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  20. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ขโค Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“ Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’‹slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  21. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  26. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  27. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  28. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  31. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  32. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  37. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  41. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
  44. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  45. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  46. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  47. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  50. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
Back