Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.net | Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Difficult to find many of these places from google. I have visited kishor, nightingale..

Could not locate Mayur or Sneha and some other SBs?

Can someone help with exact locations?
New here..
Mayur locations shared more than 10 times.. pls spend some time reading forum ..

Anyway google Mayur restaurant sanpada for location..

Pratap chandra:
Let me share you one conversation of a db girl and a regular mongerer. (I have seen this in a video clip)

The mongerer is very seasoned, and know how to deal & talk with any db girl.

Girl called in the mobile to the boy

She: hi jaanu
He: haan bolo
She: jaanu, main naya mobile lene ki sochi hun
He: haan haan le lo
She: soch rahi hun iphone le lun
He: han han le lo
She: par kon si company ki lun
He: eek kaam karo, patanjali ki le lo, herbal bhi hai aaur virus bhi nahin lagegi

I laughed a lot after seeing this.

Being wary I thought to really check the veracity of this with a db girl, whom I know very well and she has a iphone.

Me: aur kaisi ho darling
She: achi hun, aaur aap
Me: mein thik hun... Ye tumhari phone badhia hai
She: haan, iphone hai
Me: badhiya hai, kon si company ki hai
She: matlab
Me: matlab ye jo iphone hai, konsi company ki hai

She: ye phone iphone company ki hai
Me: Sach me ye iphone company ki hai?

she: iphone hai, toh iphone company ki hogi naa, dusri company ka bhi aata hai kya

Me: haan, aata hai na, patanjali ki kyun nahin liya
She: kyun usme kuch khas hai kya
Me: eek toh vegeterian hai, usme virus bhi nahin lagta, aaur sasta bhi hai

She: mujhe kya pta jaanu, mujhe kisine bataya nahin. Aacha hua aap bta diye, Rimjhim ko bhi leni hai iphone, mai bolti hun usse, patanjali ki lene ke liye.

Me: haan haan, ekdum sahi... Phone lene ke baad uusi phone se sab se pahle mujhe hi phone karna

she: pakka jaanu..

I am waiting for Rimjhim's call...
Hope for the best

I am thinking to stop going to that db,
bahut pitayi hone wala hai Mera...

Enjoy your weekend

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk
Yes dear I have also dropped going nightingale as the gals who comes in comfort zone starts asking for Apple or iPhone or says my friend has that want to resale give me 15K BC every now and then keep on asking for mobile shopping or money getting sick of it.

Still enjoyment should not stop as L salamat to L pachas

--Deep

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Decided to venture silk route.. Operation Silk Route (Meghdoot in 86) began as I drove till Sai Palace (bindas).. will compare it with Siachen Glacier as to reach there is one of the biggest pain I ever had...2 chicks were dancing but no action ..guess place frequented by Puniitte..Saw one Monalisa type Chik Miss. S...asked for dance..started with hamma...afgan jalebi...swag..wow she danced like there is no tomorrow..Money cum Bofors gun in 20s started firing..5-6k shelled...took her no. Asked her to move...had few sips of Budweiser premium..many chiks were around ...spotted one bunker like Arshi Khan Miss N .....havas jaag uthi thi but I controlled again Bofors were refilled..aim was to destroy this buker called KAID POST..Bana Sing in me was ready....started with Chikni Chameli..what an ass shake oh god.. couldn't control ..hugged her planted kiss on those Glacial chiks..Kala Chasma, Tip Tip barsa, Gabru, fuel ( drinks) pouring in...Bofors shelled 9k ..KAID post captured . operation Meghdoot completed in approx. 2.5hrs...did bohney for few Chik.....left Siachen Glacier through Silk route....

Yesterday dhamal night

I can't forget the discussion with Jay (PC) and my yesterday post...Kon he ye log...kaha se aate he (will come to know in the end of this post)...

As dhamal night was already planned..communicated to employees today will be busy in meetings... started from home at usual time..finished 2-3 meetings...picked my darling for a drive to her office with lunch in between... dropped her at 5:30...done 2-3 calls..reached Rasna alone (this is my first visit to Rasna alone)...Roshani (I think) caught me...jabbarjasti baith gayi...then all those chutiyaap fake love and care...aaj to apka mood achha he...aise hi achhe lagte ho...wo din bahut kharab lag raha tha office me because apka mood kharab tha (sala Aisa lag raha tha main Alibaug se aya hu)... Par mujhe kya Maja karne aye he...wo to karenge hi..made her dance on 4-5 nos..sala pata nahi konsa song lagaya...BC ek bottle coke pine ke Baad she was behaving like full drunk...mere upper late gayi ..I was enjoying her tharakan... meanwhile my buddy Ajay came...sat infront of me...baby Ko bulaya aur uske pass baithaya..Simran was seating alone on side table waiting for me to say bye to Roshani and call her...but times up...now it's time for dhamal night..so said bye to everyone and departed for Cabana..

In between met guruji MK...always exciting to meet him though we exchanged few words only..but has has a huge positive auro surround him. He had some other plan so couldn't join us for Cabana.

Cabana

Jay, Mark, Devilszone, RM, ilikeitmonger was waiting for me and others to join...ask coatwala to call my janeman Sunaina...Saab aaj chhuti par he..thik he koi badia item do yaar who can dance well with good body...he called as girl name Sona..she was in Red Saree ...amazing figure, nice view of cleavage.... meanwhile PC suggested me a girl in black dress..sala confused kisko lu...I am not as good as PC to take 2 girls at a time...so stick to Sona darling...I was not expecting much from her...but sala as soon as she started dancing hosh ud Gaye...nice dancer, very seductive. Meanwhile the star of night came..Anglo and Gabbar...the floor started shaking with all of us dancing on

100 Baar shukriya

Meanwhile met @Shmoshmo ...he joined the party with dhamal group...
Fir king, Kevin bhi aa Gaye..

Sala there was no place to dance as all boys and chicks were dancing togather...took my item in side area...danced with her...she is too good man.. little bit dominant but nice chick...full on grinding..body to body dance..

Sala party chal hi rahi thi got video call from my another darling ...she asked me to come..could not refused..as ghar bhi jana he and uska office on the way hi he...so said bye to everyone and Nikal pade Akshay.

Anglo sorry could not dance alot with you this time but next time it's my promise will spend more time with you.

Reached Akshay around 10:30..sat...my darling was asking me to take her tonight...said aaj nahi 2-3 din baad chalenge...show start hi ho raha tha aur info of LE came...bar closed in 10 min...chalo koi nahi but today was amazing. Full on dhamal.

@ilikeitmonger buddy next time we will seat togather...you and me have common choices...the girl with whom you were dancing was seating with me last time..kuch to relation he apka aur mera.

@Shmoshmo bro will meet you some time for tea and sutta as you stay nearby to my house.

@pc @gabbar @King @rm @Ajay

Love you bro

@Mark please open up little bit...you disappeared in between...hum bhi yarron ke yaar he.

@Kevin my sincere advice to you...stay away from DB it's not for you.

@devilszone bro you dance really well...will accompany you sometime.

Bhai if I forget anyone please thirki samjh kar maaf kar dena.

Ha ab baat mudde ki...jab ye Sab dhamal ho raha tha...white coat and red coat came to PC bhai kon he ye log...kaha se aate he..kaha se late ho...sala DB ka shakl hi badal diya...kya khaate ho Sab yaar...jo itna dhamal karte ho.

Wo kya samjhe ki Jo nasha Dosti ka he
Wo kisi ki ankhon aur sharab ki bottle me kya hoga.

Let's see when is next dhamal night.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk
Excellent bhai,

You all were awesome
NM, Gabbar, Anglo, Devil & friend, ilikeitmonger, G2, RM, blackdevil, Kevin, Mark, shomoshom...

Great night with friends

All girl's face turned grin
All blackcoat got berserk
Captains got speechless

Anglo darling, you have an unstoppable energy level. Lets come another time when Puja comes from her gaon. She is the best dancer in Cabana.

Chipku mujhe bol rahi the "ye kon hai aap ka dost, kya dance karta hai"

At sometime, all of us danced so madly that there was hardly any place left for girls to dance. They all went to the seats and watching us enjoying.

NM bhai,

Mubarak ho, naya maal mila. Akele nikal gaye kone pe shikar me.
Bhagwan jo bhi karten hain aacha ke liye karten hain...

Gabber is Gabbar... Awesome. Acha dance kiya basanti ke saath.

Ilikeitmonger,
You are the jollyest, you can enjoy at any circumstances

Devil,
You were really in different Avtar yesterday with a bull's energy. You dance well. The floor suits you better than the chair. I have seen your girl was really enjoying seating on the sofa. Next time tell her to shower money on you.

Shomoshom,
Good to meet you, that girl knows you as my friend (where as I didn't know, by face)... happy person

Captain was asking me

"Pratap bhai, ye kon log hain yaar, kahan se late hoh iinko. Kya kha ke aate hoh, daruu bhi jyada nahi peete hoh"

I smiled only...

Have a happy weekend...

Enjoy & Cheers

PC

Yesterday dhamal night

I can't forget the discussion with Jay (PC) and my yesterday post...Kon he ye log...kaha se aate he (will come to know in the end of this post)...

As dhamal night was already planned..communicated to employees today will be busy in meetings... started from home at usual time..finished 2-3 meetings...picked my darling for a drive to her office with lunch in between... dropped her at 5:30...done 2-3 calls..reached Rasna alone (this is my first visit to Rasna alone)...Roshani (I think) caught me...jabbarjasti baith gayi...then all those chutiyaap fake love and care...aaj to apka mood achha he...aise hi achhe lagte ho...wo din bahut kharab lag raha tha office me because apka mood kharab tha (sala Aisa lag raha tha main Alibaug se aya hu)... Par mujhe kya Maja karne aye he...wo to karenge hi..made her dance on 4-5 nos..sala pata nahi konsa song lagaya...BC ek bottle coke pine ke Baad she was behaving like full drunk...mere upper late gayi ..I was enjoying her tharakan... meanwhile my buddy Ajay came...sat infront of me...baby Ko bulaya aur uske pass baithaya..Simran was seating alone on side table waiting for me to say bye to Roshani and call her...but times up...now it's time for dhamal night..so said bye to everyone and departed for Cabana..

In between met guruji MK...always exciting to meet him though we exchanged few words only..but has has a huge positive auro surround him. He had some other plan so couldn't join us for Cabana.

Cabana

Jay, Mark, Devilszone, RM, ilikeitmonger was waiting for me and others to join...ask coatwala to call my janeman Sunaina...Saab aaj chhuti par he..thik he koi badia item do yaar who can dance well with good body...he called as girl name Sona..she was in Red Saree ...amazing figure, nice view of cleavage.... meanwhile PC suggested me a girl in black dress..sala confused kisko lu...I am not as good as PC to take 2 girls at a time...so stick to Sona darling...I was not expecting much from her...but sala as soon as she started dancing hosh ud Gaye...nice dancer, very seductive. Meanwhile the star of night came..Anglo and Gabbar...the floor started shaking with all of us dancing on

100 Baar shukriya

Meanwhile met @Shmoshmo ...he joined the party with dhamal group...
Fir king, Kevin bhi aa Gaye..

Sala there was no place to dance as all boys and chicks were dancing togather...took my item in side area...danced with her...she is too good man.. little bit dominant but nice chick...full on grinding..body to body dance..

Sala party chal hi rahi thi got video call from my another darling ...she asked me to come..could not refused..as ghar bhi jana he and uska office on the way hi he...so said bye to everyone and Nikal pade Akshay.

Anglo sorry could not dance alot with you this time but next time it's my promise will spend more time with you.

Reached Akshay around 10:30..sat...my darling was asking me to take her tonight...said aaj nahi 2-3 din baad chalenge...show start hi ho raha tha aur info of LE came...bar closed in 10 min...chalo koi nahi but today was amazing. Full on dhamal.

@ilikeitmonger buddy next time we will seat togather...you and me have common choices...the girl with whom you were dancing was seating with me last time..kuch to relation he apka aur mera.

@Shmoshmo bro will meet you some time for tea and sutta as you stay nearby to my house.

@pc @gabbar @King @rm @Ajay

Love you bro

@Mark please open up little bit...you disappeared in between...hum bhi yarron ke yaar he.

@Kevin my sincere advice to you...stay away from DB it's not for you.

@devilszone bro you dance really well...will accompany you sometime.

Bhai if I forget anyone please thirki samjh kar maaf kar dena.

Ha ab baat mudde ki...jab ye Sab dhamal ho raha tha...white coat and red coat came to PC bhai kon he ye log...kaha se aate he..kaha se late ho...sala DB ka shakl hi badal diya...kya khaate ho Sab yaar...jo itna dhamal karte ho.

Wo kya samjhe ki Jo nasha Dosti ka he
Wo kisi ki ankhon aur sharab ki bottle me kya hoga.

Let's see when is next dhamal night.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk
Was a pleasure to be there yesterday at Cabana. Had no plans for yesterday but made up my mind mind by evening and I am glad I made it. Thanks Anglo, if not for your request I would not have been there.

Great time with PC, Mark, Anglo, Gabbar, NM, Shmoshmo, Mumbai monger, Ajay, Rohan.

Highlight was NM's entry dance with PC and Gabbar's dance with Anglo. You guys rock.

Anglo bro, nice to catch up with you after a long time. Your presence made the environment lively.

PC bro, your energy is contagious. Just love it. Need to plan a overnight dhamal.

NM bro, could not spend much time together. Agree with you bro, we have similar taste and would surely love to sit with you. Thanks for your kind gesture and would love to have a chance to reciprocate it. Bro, you should have danced with us. I liked the sisters a lot mate but prefer the elder one.

Mark, where did you go bro?

Did not get a chance to say hello to devil, Kevin and King as I did not realize that you guys were present.

Gabbar, nice to meet you mate. Did not get a seat in Nightingale to have some great time but let us catch up next time. Did not expect those great moves from you.

Shmoshmo, surprised that you recognized me. Keep smiling always the way you are.

Rohan, had some nice discussion during dinner which brought my memories.

Ajay, just said hello but could not talk much.

Devil bro, would have loved to meet you and say hello. Missed you mate.

Finally, missed MK a lot yesterday.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A big hello to all .

Had a lovely time with u"all.

As my friends have mentioned about the fun .

Mai kya likhu.

Btw gabbar is in cabana busy finding his new basantis.

Haa haa haa...

Love you all

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Difficult to find many of these places from google. I have visited kishor, nightingale..

New here..
Search mayur sec 5 sanpada.. i guess this is the one.. even tho ive never been there and planning to visit soon

Excellent bhai,

You all were awesome
NM, Gabbar, Anglo, Devil & friend, ilikeitmonger, G2, RM, blackdevil, Kevin, Mark, shomoshom...

Great night with friends

All girl's face turned grin
All blackcoat got berserk
Captains got speechless

Anglo darling, you have an unstoppable energy level. Lets come another time when Puja comes from her gaon. She is the best dancer in Cabana.

Chipku mujhe bol rahi the "ye kon hai aap ka dost, kya dance karta hai"

At sometime, all of us danced so madly that there was hardly any place left for girls to dance. They all went to the seats and watching us enjoying.

NM bhai,

Mubarak ho, naya maal mila. Akele nikal gaye kone pe shikar me.
Bhagwan jo bhi karten hain aacha ke liye karten hain...

Gabber is Gabbar... Awesome. Acha dance kiya basanti ke saath.

Ilikeitmonger,
You are the jollyest, you can enjoy at any circumstances

Devil,
You were really in different Avtar yesterday with a bull's energy. You dance well. The floor suits you better than the chair. I have seen your girl was really enjoying seating on the sofa. Next time tell her to shower money on you.

Shomoshom,
Good to meet you, that girl knows you as my friend (where as I didn't know, by face)... happy person

Captain was asking me

"Pratap bhai, ye kon log hain yaar, kahan se late hoh iinko. Kya kha ke aate hoh, daruu bhi jyada nahi peete hoh"

I smiled only...

Have a happy weekend...

Enjoy & Cheers

PC

Dekho Dekho Hai Shaam Badi Deewani

Dheere Dhere Ban Jaye Na Koi Kahani

Dilbar Hai Dilkash Hai Dildaar Nazare Hain
Aaj Zameen Per Utre Kitne Sitare hai

All Hot Girls Put Ur Hands Up And Say
Om Shanti Om

All Cool Boys Comon Make Some Noise N Say "Dhamal dhamal dhamal

"Jab kisise shiddat se milna chaho to sari kaynath lag jati hai unhe tumse milane me.... "

After a break headed to cabana.... Badi tamanna thi sab sitarose milne ki.... Entered the Paradise n searching for our legends.... Not knowing anybody.... Took the seat and ordered drink.... 5 minutes 10 minutes gone.... 2, 3 good chicks shook hands.... But nazare kuch aur dhoondh rahi thi.... Corner table pe nazare tik gayi.... I doono, as a flash I started towards a man who was dancing with a chick.... And straithaway asked him "r u from forum"?.... He replied : yess yess.... Omg my guess was perfect.... He was non other than ilikeitmonger bro.... Exchanged a warm hug.... And came to know all dhamal gang was there.... Met PC, Anglo, Marc, Gabbar, Devil, NM etc....
All legends, all sitare under one roof, cabana on fire...

And the dance floor was becoming hot by the hot dance of all bros.... Anglo as usual very swift moves dear.... PC bro dance like there is no tommorow... NM bro very tender steps (barik dance).... Devil, gabbar, ilikeitmonger.... All having there own dance styles.... Common dance by all on **vaat lavali ** was zamazam.... Once felt that it's "male dance bar" wanted to ask the girls to shower money on us.... LOL....

Have u noticed all other people's, girls, coatwala, manager, singers were enjoying our dance....

It was wonderful outing.... Nice meeting u all Bros....

Looking forward for next dhamal....
PC bro Do convey... Do arrange..... Tum ne pukara aur ham chale aaye...

"Jane kaha se aate hai ye log "....

C u soon.... Meet u soon...

Enjoy....

ShMo....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Mayur locations shared more than 10 times.. pls spend some time reading forum ..

Anyway google Mayur restaurant sanpada for location..

Thanks. Mayur restaurant sanpada on google shows photo of a prawn dish. Is it the same? (Sorry for stupid question)
And what about sneha?

Shop No 6 Hari Om Complex, Sector 2, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706โ€”Sneha SB

Exact behind this parallel lane you can find SAI DARBAR SB

New here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try
Hi every one

Started from at 5:00 pm after search for 1-2hrs found Sai DARBAR
( as there was no pin point map showin in google )

Went to Sai Darbar at 7:00pm place was not as I expected .. stinking unhygienic .. all the girls were pathetic left that place in 15mins

Went to Sneha at 7:45 place was unhygienic did not find any good girls ... after 15 mins left out ..

Went to Kishor had same exp here

Went to Mayur ... 9:15pm asked the guard whats the diff on ground and 1st floor .. explained ... went to 1st floor it was almost full .. went into the partitiond room had 1 drink place was good .. was alone coatwala called up some girls .. all were pathetic .. 1girl was good looking but was occupied with other guy on opp table called her once she was free 9:50 just sat down hi hi naaam Kaaa hai ? She started getting calls said I have to leave ... bhoniii. gave her 100 with one squeeze .. did nothing and the bar was closed ..

After this exp I feel itโ€™s advicible to go in group of 2-4 .. going alone itโ€™s not working out ....

Try vikas after 6.30 .. dont expect the same service but better in terms of the women and hygiene. Vikas has bright lights.. so the only fun ull get is once u ask for entry.

Try

Try vikas after 6.30 .. dont expect the same service but better in terms of the women and hygiene. Vikas has bright lights.. so the only fun ull get is once u ask for entry.

Is thus exact location of Vikas ?

Sector 23, Janta Market, Turbhe, Sector 23, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703

Btw.. can anyone shed light on priti bar at sec 9 vashi?.. there used to be an sb on the top floor of the bar.. does it still exist.? grandmasters .. kindly advice

Is thus exact location of Vikas ?

Sector 23, Janta Market, Turbhe, Sector 23, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703

Yes.. if u cant find it once u reach turbhe janta market.. ask any paan tapri. They will guide u.

I don't know how many of you feel bad about it even at this age

But I do

we Lost the test match

Cricket ..
good music
good English movie ..
long distance travel ..
good sea food
and
good Dassi

There are only 6 Sins in my life

It's time for last 2 tonight

Uncle Sam

U Sam

"Sex ... causes large releases of dopamine (the pleasure chemical), it's a similar reaction to eating your favorite food, gambling, receiving a compliment, or listening to your favorite song. It becomes a sensory experience you seek out. The more reward (in this case, sex), the more dopamine and the more you continue to hunt for it. If it makes you feel good, you want more.

Hi every one

Started from at 5:00 pm after search for 1-2hrs found Sai DARBAR
( as there was no pin point map showin in google )

Went to Sai Darbar at 7:00pm place was not as I expected .. stinking unhygienic .. all the girls were pathetic left that place in 15mins

Went to Sneha at 7:45 place was unhygienic did not find any good girls ... after 15 mins left out ..

Went to Kishor had same exp here

Went to Mayur ... 9:15pm asked the guard whats the diff on ground and 1st floor .. explained ... went to 1st floor it was almost full .. went into the partitiond room had 1 drink place was good .. was alone coatwala called up some girls .. all were pathetic .. 1girl was good looking but was occupied with other guy on opp table called her once she was free 9:50 just sat down hi hi naaam Kaaa hai ? She started getting calls said I have to leave ... bhoniii. gave her 100 with one squeeze .. did nothing and the bar was closed ..

After this exp I feel itโ€™s advicible to go in group of 2-4 .. going alone itโ€™s not working out ....

Bro I think u have not read the forum in detail.. what to do, when to do, when to go, how to behave has been detailed in every page atleast once by seniors.. donโ€™t understand why do U guys not spend time

Been mongering for last one year all alone... have read every page of this forum from pg200 and independently monger without asking doubts. Have lost some money, not denying but this forum is encyclopaedia of mongering. Once u read in detail I donโ€™t think u will face any issue in any of the bars

In case u still have doubts pls reach out with questions and there are many seniors who will always guide

Release of dopamine in our brain is also a addiction

We have Dopamine bursts in brain after sex

Next is eating chocolate / ice cream also releases dopamine in our brain but not to that extent as after Sex ...

A big hello to all .

Had a lovely time with u"all.

As my friends have mentioned about the fun .

Mai kya likhu.

Btw gabbar is in cabana busy finding his new basantis.

Haa haa haa...

Love you all

Nahi cholbe...last 3 Ka report chahiye.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Ouch . including today makes it 4

And tommoro is firand sheep dai ( that's the message I got from a bar girl )

So hold on ...Neva know if it's gonna be 5
Continuous in a row

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 8 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NISHA, AMANDA, AAVI, MAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  5. KSpa:
    MONDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady
  6. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HARI, LINDA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž HARI is NEW TODAY. Details to follow... LINDA is NEW TODAY. Details to follow... TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey
  7. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜ is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm. She is a
  8. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia) big boobs ass in today &22ys Indian girl and college student girl in Tuesday
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Monday, โค๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„Mimi, ๐Ÿ’žโฃmedium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  10. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMILY & HANNA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude.
  11. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & LULU 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  12. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  15. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’‹ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜Monday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’– Carmen, ๐Ÿ’‹(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. โฃ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  16. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ขโฃ๐Ÿ’‹Monday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ Cici,๐Ÿ’‹โฃ tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’‹ โ€ŠVivian,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  18. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’– Monday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Ada,๐Ÿ’‹ a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ ๐Ÿต Fifi, a strong, full body girl, ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, DELIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying.. TINA is a Vietnamese girl
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5โ€™3โ€ with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ‘„๐ŸŒน Monday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia, โค 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty โค๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy, will be sure you have a great visit. โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NISHA, AMANDA, AAVI, MAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  25. gta_dude2024:
    markham
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday ๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New white girl gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹kk- petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure. Jennifer- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to...
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, AAVI, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  32. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  33. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Cici & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild.
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  35. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  37. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  38. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl w
  39. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Vicky๐ŸฅฐA new arrival at our branch ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a peti
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skillsand a fresh perspective....๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณRuby Taiwanese | Vietnamese, medium build and shapely, pretty...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion....โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8
  47. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jessie | Jullie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young and pretty...Great Service+...๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face...Service Queen...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  48. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
Back