dance bars in navi mumbai

Unclesam,

Good morning,

Reached home at 9...had dinner and went for a walk with wife...I saw Ramlal seating...reminded me of yours...Guru ne kaha he to karna to padega...I gave him your regards....BC usne mujh par bhoukna chalu kar diya...might because he was disappointed unable to sniff any smell of DB or indie perfume from my body...wife was shocked...she asked me why he is behaving like that...sala meri bolti band ...ghar aya ek biscuit ka packet liye aur use aur wife ka perfume lagaya... tab ja kar wo shant hua.

Lagta he aaj Jana padega nahi to Ramlal will be very much angry.

Have a nice day

Cheers

NM
So after a dull weekend
Good to See great FRs by Nm and PC and Devil

NM80 is seasoned well experienced monger
Seasoned monger is the one who can enjoy in KLPD also and can put excellent FR out of a not so happening Db visit
It is a great skill
And more than writing silks ,it denotes the person's attitude towards life
Always be happy
Always looking towards positive sides
Always exploring new things
All new mongers should learn from NM80

NM80 bro ..give my regards to Ramlal

( be aware bro
Ramlal can sniff every perfume and scent ..he knows where u go ..

Just kidding )

PC is another Gem on this forum
Mongers who go beyond Sex

Last 3 lines of your FR are Epic
Mix with people who are not of your age and social class and language
It teaches you life
I fully agree
Infact that's the motto of mongering
To see and meet and feel different people ..

PC we are waiting for your next black buster movie

Devil Bro

My bro ..my fellow scorpion
I know what you are trying to tell

Scorpions are emotional people
Very emotional
They put a big mask of practicality but inside they are very emotional

So you are .

Too much emotions is weakness of scorpions

My suggestion

U need urgent water removal with some one good

Catch one nice indie and do it this weekend before Shravan begins
Take my word bro
That will make things better for you

Now about the Perspective
We all know Db gals have short life and most of them become miserable at the end of their youth

Question is what you and me can do about it ?

One thing we can do is to treat them with respect
Most of the mongers on this forum are good to gals
Most of us , overpay them for what ever service they provide ..be it Dance or Fondling or Sex
We don't abuse them
We don't force them
Infact people like Ilketomonger and PC treat them like princess and not like Dassis
We never go with underage gals

So now anything more can we do ?

Answer is no

Everyone has a destiny and it is their destiny
We don't write it
Isn't it bro ?

So let them be in their world with their destiny

Do all of them do bad ?
No
I know one who has four flats in thane
I know one who runs beauti parlor as side business
I know one who is into business of construction at her native place

So most of them plan well and settle down in old age either in Mumbai or native place

Now are they only one who are in bad shape due to destiny ?

What about those kids who beg on street ?
What about those in orphanages with no parents ?
What about those in old age home waiting for death ?
What about those who live on streets outside the hospital for taking treatment ?
Once go to Tata cancer hospital in Parel and you wil come to know what I mean

So their is loads of pain in this world
So what should we do ?

Try to change what we can and leave rest to God

E.g. I fund education for around 10 kids in one of the night school in Mumbai
I give them everything
Clothes , books ,fees , meals

( my name Uncle comes from these kids
They call me Uncle
Otherwise I am not at all Uncle age
Nor I do I look like a Uncle
U may have noted that)

I know it is a very small thing
And there are loads of people in Mumbai who do many more and bigger things
There must be loads of monger on the forum who must be doing something like this or bigger than this
I never tell this to any one
But put it hear so that you can get some
Perception of what you can do ..

U can't change fate of dance bar gals

But there are others for whom you can do something

Do it if u can

In Bhagwat Geeta Bhagwan Krishna has said

There are situations which you can not change
And There are situations which you can change

The wise man is the one who understands the difference between thsec two situations
And act accordingly

Uncle Sam

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Unclesam,

Good morning,

Reached home at 9...had dinner and went for a walk with wife...I saw Ramlal seating...reminded me of yours...Guru ne kaha he to karna to padega...I gave him your regards....BC usne mujh par bhoukna chalu kar diya...might because he was disappointed unable to sniff any smell of DB or indie perfume from my body...wife was shocked...she asked me why he is behaving like that...sala meri bolti band ...ghar aya ek biscuit ka packet liye aur use aur wife ka perfume lagaya... tab ja kar wo shant hua.

Lagta he aaj Jana padega nahi to Ramlal will be very much angry.

Have a nice day

Cheers

NM

Actually Ramlal was not happy with you because when u to go to dance bar with your friend Jay ( PC ) and Gabbar

U shout

Basanti en kutton ke samne mat nachna ..

Ramlal get offended
He also want to enjoy Basanti ka dance

Uncle Sam

honestly i don't know its contents. i take these may be 4 times a year for a span of 12-15 mongering days alternating every 2 days (not taking it continuously every day). i have been doing this for nearly 10 years, so far no issues...
here's a link to it : https://www.everydayerections.com/b...l-ingredients-what-is-in-black-ant-king-pills
Bhai, the link you posted clearly indicates that it is not completely safe for consumption as per warning by FDA. It is good that you don't consume continuously over long period of time. I suggest drink extra water regularly for detoxification. The best thing to do is to follow a healthy stress free lifestyle and balanced diet with regular light exercise like walking or jogging. However if one has to take pills, then consult a doctor or an experienced Vaidya and follow his recommendation.
I don't mean to judge you nor do I mean to preach. My message is to all mongers.....play hard and play safe.

Last edited:
For those looking for lodge near bhiwandi-kalyan there is utsav lodge near kalyan-bhiwandi bypass. Just couple of minutes towards kongaon from bypass road on the right side. This is a decent place where couples keep visiting for fs. Just ID needed for both genders.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Now about the Perspective
We all know Db gals have short life and most of them become miserable at the end of their youth

Question is what you and me can do about it ?

One thing we can do is to treat them with respect
Most of the mongers on this forum are good to gals
Most of us , overpay them for what ever service they provide ..be it Dance or Fondling or Sex
We don't abuse them
We don't force them
Infact people like Ilketomonger and PC treat them like princess and not like Dassis
We never go with underage gals

So now anything more can we do ?

Answer is no

Everyone has a destiny and it is their destiny
We don't write it
Isn't it bro ?

So let them be in their world with their destiny

Do all of them do bad ?
No
I know one who has four flats in thane
I know one who runs beauti parlor as side business
I know one who is into business of construction at her native place

So most of them plan well and settle down in old age either in Mumbai or native place

Now are they only one who are in bad shape due to destiny ?

What about those kids who beg on street ?
What about those in orphanages with no parents ?
What about those in old age home waiting for death ?
What about those who live on streets outside the hospital for taking treatment ?
Once go to Tata cancer hospital in Parel and you wil come to know what I mean

So their is loads of pain in this world
So what should we do ?

Try to change what we can and leave rest to God

E.g. I fund education for around 10 kids in one of the night school in Mumbai
I give them everything
Clothes , books ,fees , meals

( my name Uncle comes from these kids
They call me Uncle
Otherwise I am not at all Uncle age
Nor I do I look like a Uncle
U may have noted that)

I know it is a very small thing
And there are loads of people in Mumbai who do many more and bigger things
There must be loads of monger on the forum who must be doing something like this or bigger than this
I never tell this to any one
But put it hear so that you can get some
Perception of what you can do ..

U can't change fate of dance bar gals

But there are others for whom you can do something

Do it if u can

In Bhagwat Geeta Bhagwan Krishna has said

There are situations which you can not change
And There are situations which you can change

The wise man is the one who understands the difference between thsec two situations
And act accordingly

Uncle Sam
Great post Uncle Sam. Very honest to the core. Some of us mongers do such work in private. And there are many mongers who want to help but under the garb of mongering they spend astronomical sums on bar dancers and indies. It is a good eye opener from you. There is an orphanage in Bandra near Mount Mary where I regularly contribute but try to remain anonymous. I go there sometimes and play with the kids there. I also love to help pretty indies in their time of need like completing education or doing air hostess course or making a modelling portfolio or something like that. I do not expect anything in return and believe me I have got nothing in return. Most will not equate the two types of contributions but for me, I derive the same pleasure/satisfaction from both.
Your post just made me write this response. I hope other mongers too take up some small cause and make a difference in their own way.

Last edited:
Devil bro,

Mratunjaya

Shyam tum mujhe fir ek Baar mil jaate

Dwarka ka Suryast

Raag Darbari

and few more

I have also read Kamasutra.. not to learn aasan but to understand it from the core

It says any sexual relationship with prostitutes, enemies wife to win the kingdom, Queen who you won in battle is not wrong and is acceptable.

Cheers

NM

Mrutyunjay by Shivaji Sawant was an amazing novel which I read as a kid. It left a deep impact on me. I have seen a television series based on the book Raag Darbari. Kamasutra....only the illustrated version for carnal reasons. Your taste in books is excellent.

Dear

Tum wo 3 bars ka 3 Mangalwar ko Chakkar lagao
Tumhe Mumtaz mil jayeegi

Wo kisi ne kaha hai

Dhundne se Bhagwan bhi mil jata hai

To Mumtaz Kya cheez hai

Uncle Sam
If it has to be mangalwar then today is the day to begin.. Any other mangalwar can rarely get better than Angarika Sankasti Charturti

Enjoy

Great post Uncle Sam. Very honest to the core. Some of us mongers do such work in private. And there are many mongers who want to help but under the garb of mongering they spend astronomical sums on bar dancers and indies. It is a good eye opener from you. There is an orphanage in Bandra near Mount Mary where I regularly contribute but try to remain anonymous. I go there sometimes and play with the kids there. I also love to help pretty indies in their time of need like completing education or doing air hostess course or making a modelling portfolio or something like that. I do not expect anything in return and believe me I have got nothing in return. Most will not equate the two types of contributions but for me, I derive the same pleasure/satisfaction from both.
Your post just made me write this response. I hope other mongers too take up some small cause and make a difference in their own way.
In humour I repeat in humour and not to undermine the philanthropic efforts of you all. Around a couple of years back Bangalore was unfortunately a very boring place since most entertainment outlets were closed. While sulking at the situation we were concerned about the dancers and their plight. A few of us were toying with an idea to start a fund in the lines of CRY child relief and you- this we called DRY dancer relief and you. The concept was we fund them during their crisis and in return they commit future or upcoming assets to the fund. We can reinitiate. Any good fund managers?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Bhai, the link you posted clearly indicates that it is not completely safe for consumption as per warning by FDA. It is good that you don't consume continuously over long period of time. I suggest drink extra water regularly for detoxification. The best thing to do is to follow a healthy stress free lifestyle and balanced diet with regular light exercise like walking or jogging. However if one has to take pills, then consult a doctor or an experienced Vaidya and follow his recommendation.
I don't mean to judge you nor do I mean to preach. My message is to all mongers.....play hard and play safe.

yes...n that's y i attached the link so that guys who intend to take it r aware of the consequences, if any.

In humour I repeat in humour and not to undermine the philanthropic efforts of you all. Around a couple of years back Bangalore was unfortunately a very boring place since most entertainment outlets were closed. While sulking at the situation we were concerned about the dancers and their plight. A few of us were toying with an idea to start a fund in the lines of CRY child relief and you- this we called DRY dancer relief and you. The concept was we fund them during their crisis and in return they commit future or upcoming assets to the fund. We can reinitiate. Any good fund managers?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
hahaha

Actually Ramlal was not happy with you because when u to go to dance bar with your friend Jay ( PC ) and Gabbar

U shout

Basanti en kutton ke samne mat nachna ..

Ramlal get offended
He also want to enjoy Basanti ka dance

Uncle Sam
While veeru is dealing with ramlal, domesticated gabbar is doing shopping with his wife
cf598005f21885747b4a4bfb2d253385.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
New to this forum. After reading several threads by grandmasters in here.. had to try out an SB for the first time. Finalised on VIkas janta and Sai darbar below flyover.
1. Vikas
Took some time to find it and finally entered at 3.30 pm. As sugested opened the first door and entered room 1.. straight ahead was another door and walked straight into it to find lights on wid no one in there. Was asked by the waiter to come out and took me to a table beside the door. Was amused to see these tables wid partitions.. me being a first timer. Sat inside one of the cubicles to realise i wasnt meant to fit in there. ( 6 feet tall wid broad shoulders )...asked the waiter for a gal who gives good service. Two gals one tiny short girl and an aunty stood beside me.. As i had already occupied 75 percent of the seat i knew i cudnot have the aunty sit beside me as she could only have placed one ass cheek on the seat.. so selected the tiny gal named Ruby.. she was a short thin bengali gal. Spoke casual stuff wid her .very enthu gal indeed.. hugged and kissed her on her lips.. Spoke well dressed in casuals and smelled lovely. Honestly did not want to press her boobs or go further cause the rooms brightly lit and the coatwala.. waiters have a clean view of whats happening on each table. Asked ruby for entry which she agreed 2 grand.. she told the coatwala and he flatly refused saying : section garam hai" and requested me to come later.. anyway had 2 beers and got her a beer too. Spent 3 hrs just talking to her wid frequent hugs and kisses. She did give her number tho.
Review- vikas cant be termed as an SB but mostly a pickup bar.. ruby said that there is a lodge in the adjacent building where the fun starts. Unfortunately for me " mera garam hote hote section bhi garam hogaya" so cudnot pick her up. But trust me vikas does have sum hot chicks and milfs who entered at around 6 pm.. some had killer looks and curves. Anyway. Paid ruby 300.. 2 waiters 100 each and the coatwala 100. As all suggested i first offfered 50 each but the waiters refused and insisted on 100.
Negatives . Brightly lit inner rooms. No practical service possible. Waiters and coatwala greedy. They kept intervining ..paid for the beers and left wid dissapointment to the next SB- Sai Darbar.
2.Sai Darbar- will post my experience at SD some other day..
Meanwhile .. requesting all grandmasters in here for their opnions. Suggestions. Will be glad to read them and learn

FR on Controversy Chik:
After reading TFF it was time for surgical strike on Rasna. Sat on favourite place khopchi wali jagah. Here comes Controversy queen. Though my choice is bhara hua maal but still Johnny wanted to have sip of her as controversies do sell in our so called great Democracy installed by shitty constitution makers. Anyways I found her cute , fair , easy going and that triggered Johny rock erected like BOFORS gun..After some dance moves proceeded for operation SAMAGAM..kissed each and every inch of her body..she loved it ..oh janu oh janu ..ab bas bujhado pyas..she was moaning like anything...Oh god now BOFORS started firing in all directions..after final assault ceasefire announced.. Operation SAMAGAM successful..At the end I found her completely relaxed and told me that she thoroughly enjoyed session..and told me whenever she felt desire I will be called it is to be mentioned that though I didn't ask her for feedback..for me it was awesome session as it was my first entry experience in DB..so far have been outsider for group.. Henceforth active member..

FR on other Rasna chick to follow..

Mongering.guru88

FR on Controversy Chik:
After reading TFF it was time for surgical strike on Rasna. Sat on favourite place khopchi wali jagah. Here comes Controversy queen. Though my choice is bhara hua maal but still Johnny wanted to have sip of her as controversies do sell in our so called great Democracy installed by shitty constitution makers. Anyways I found her cute , fair , easy going and that triggered Johny rock erected like BOFORS gun..After some dance moves proceeded for operation SAMAGAM..kissed each and every inch of her body..she loved it ..oh janu oh janu ..ab bas bujhado pyas..she was moaning like anything...Oh god now BOFORS started firing in all directions..after final assault ceasefire announced.. Operation SAMAGAM successful..At the end I found her completely relaxed and told me that she thoroughly enjoyed session..and told me whenever she felt desire I will be called it is to be mentioned that though I didn't ask her for feedback..for me it was awesome session as it was my first entry experience in DB..so far have been outsider for group.. Henceforth active member..

Mongering.guru88
Hammm

How you come to know which gal was the controversy gal as no name was mentioned in any FRs to the best of my knowledge
Anyways

Long live Akhand Bharat
Uncle Sam

I was in Rasna till 830...seating on last seat in middle row... Who is this princess?

FR on Controversy Chik:

Mongering.guru88

I guess with my limited knowledge about girls in Rasna... she was seating with Mumbaimonger yesterday. I was seating on stool in between.
Hammm

How you come to know which gal was the controversy gal as no name was mentioned in any FRs to the best of my knowledge
Anyways

Long live Akhand Bharat
Uncle Sam

Just wanted to share something with you all. It is not related to any db, or OB or indies mongering.

It is about our life (why we need women)

Men always need *women* :
Not just in the temple.... Even in life we are always in *search of different women.*..

First it is *Vidya* (education), then *Lakshmi* (wealth) - finally it is *Shanti* (peace).

From *Usha* (dawn) to *Sandhya* (dusk) we are at work - seeking *Annapurna* (food).

At *Nisha* (night) we seek *Nindiya* (sleep) and *Swapna* (dreams).

Whether we chant the *Gayatri* (mantra) or read the *Gita* (epic), or we do *Vandana*, *Puja* or *Aarti* with *Shradha* towards God to pray, we are still with women. If dark, we want *Jyoti* (light), if lonely we want *Prema and Sneha* (love n friendship).

If we are at war, we want *Jaya* (victory). When we grow older we want *Karuna* (sympathy) or *Mamta* (love)From those who are angry with us we want *Kshama* เค•เฅเคทเคฎเคพ (forgiveness).

*It is a womanโ€™s world..Dedicated to all the women in the world!!!*

So enjoy with your woman

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to share something with you all. It is not related to any db, or OB or indies mongering.

It is about our life (why we need women)

Men always need *women* :
Not just in the temple.... Even in life we are always in *search of different women.*..

First it is *Vidya* (education), then *Lakshmi* (wealth) - finally it is *Shanti* (peace).

From *Usha* (dawn) to *Sandhya* (dusk) we are at work - seeking *Annapurna* (food).

At *Nisha* (night) we seek *Nindiya* (sleep) and *Swapna* (dreams).

Whether we chant the *Gayatri* (mantra) or read the *Gita* (epic), or we do *Vandana*, *Puja* or *Aarti* with *Shradha* towards God to pray, we are still with women. If dark, we want *Jyoti* (light), if lonely we want *Prema and Sneha* (love n friendship).

If we are at war, we want *Jaya* (victory). When we grow older we want *Karuna* (sympathy) or *Mamta* (love)From those who are angry with us we want *Kshama* เค•เฅเคทเคฎเคพ (forgiveness).

*It is a womanโ€™s world..Dedicated to all the women in the world!!!*

So enjoy with your woman

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk
Bhai

Don't have words to express...just accept my Pranam..

Sala abhi mujhe apni list check karni padegi..konsa naam rah gaya...

And a small request, baki jo naam meri done list me he aur apke post me nahi apko bhejta hu next time add kar lena.

Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  2. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโค at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo, and โค๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy,๐Ÿ’‹ full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Cindy, ๐Ÿ’žabt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜ STELLA AND CHANEL TO SERVE YOU TODAY
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’Thursday, ๐Ÿ’–Michelle ๐Ÿ’‹for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality....and Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new cute Ivy 30โ€™s and young fun Tina with Curve body, young sweet Japanese Lily and pretty GFE Ella and are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, โฃ Cici... ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Lisa, small build, friendly ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  10. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฏThursday โฃ ๐Ÿ’‹Ruby, ๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’– Vivian ๐Ÿ‘„ (Bunny), ๐Ÿ‘„beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and curvy, busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  11. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ MARIA, HANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA, KIRAN, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  16. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธNANCY: A PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  18. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her.
  19. Birchmount&14th:
    THURSDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. (* ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ is returning Saturday! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
  20. ogengineer:
    Mumbai
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘New girl Vicy so young girl sexy body very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนCici very good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘kitty good table shower ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  26. bumika.vashi:
    :oops:(((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))):oops: :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums,Remember Me.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.??:oops: Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services P
  27. basketballguy3035:
    hazek
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนnew girl bobo sexy body very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Jenny good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 8 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    CHINESE NEW GIRL and JAPANESE CHANEL 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘every day 3 girls ๐ŸŒนnew girl BoBo big boobs so sexy baby very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici ๐Ÿ‘so good table shower,Jenny so good deep tissue massage 5124 St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฅฐ
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Angela with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  39. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA * NEW Today! . TINA * Also NEW Today! is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her. VIVI is a very
  40. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ is returning Saturday!
  41. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE YOUNG AND CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS FRIENDLY, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND IS NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  43. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and..
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃMORNING WOOD? WE CAN FIX THAT!! WITH CHINESE NEW GIRL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER! 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  49. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  50. Langbrief:
    Mississauga spa
Back