Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

@ronitji,
Bro,u mentioned Relax SB...u say it's in shil phata.
Can u give exact location?
Sir, Relax is in the centre of Dombivli. Just besides the Phadke watch centre if u r travelling to Dombivli East station or just besides the Kasturi plaza if u r travelling from Dombivli station on Manpada road. Immediate next shop is Jockey....

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Sir, Relax is in the centre of Dombivli. Just besides the Phadke watch centre if u r travelling to Dombivli East station or just besides the Kasturi plaza if u r travelling from Dombivli station on Manpada road. Immediate next shop is Jockey....

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk
Niketan,thanx bro..
I asked Ronit as I was flummoxed not knowing this joint..
I mongered this belt extensively for eight years..
Anyways,thanx again..
:)

Possessiveness☺️;)
I to have been observing these kind of behaviors where it's the other way round.
Girls have started feeling us their personal property.
The moment we enter and take out seats they pop out from nowhere and sit next to us .
Mera dost bhi iss kahani ka shikaar hua hai cabana mein
She has become a leech for him
Hi

Do we read yesterday's news pepar today ?

No

we need fresh news pepar everyday

So that's true with Db gals also

How to do it ?
Simply tel them to move on
And if they don't listen then ask coatwala to fuck them off

It sounds harsh
But needs to be done
Those who are better understanding Db gals they simply move on with out ruccus

Only few of them needs intervention by coatwal

That's why I always say
There are no muse
There are only Dassies

Anyvways
New month

Mongering planing for the new month ( one dose business planning for every month so in same way one should do mongering planning also for new month )

So my mongering plan for the month

Classy places
And
Classy Dassis

So no Rasna ,no Cabana , no star night
this month for sure
Only Nightangle and Bebo Ob on Happy Street
Few new places in shil phata belt
Panvel Dbs ( Kapal Panvel and crazy boys and GREET and others )
And off course obs ( Sur Sangeet and icon thane ..heaven and White House Ob )
Spa in western Mumbai and Navi Mumbai

Let's see how the month goes

Happy mongering to all of you in July

New bees keep posting FRs

Forum needs oxygen ( Ozon will also do )

Uncle Sam

Hi

No

How to do it ?

It sounds harsh
But needs to be done

That's why I always say
There are no muse
There are only Dassies

Anyvways
New month

Mongering planing for the new month ( one dose business planning for every month so in same way one should do mongering planning also for new month )

Classy places
And
Classy Dassis

this month for sure

Uncle Sam
Dear Sir,

While I liked your post already, I beg to differ in some sense. Girls hook the monger with attitude, looks, physic or all of the above.

As per Darwin's theory, it is survival of the fittest. So every species including hunans look for exrending the race. As a natural phenomenon, men look for more females all the time which is natural, though the family system was established due to other advabtages.

Thus we say men are nen and men look for novelty all the time. However, SB / DB / OB girls want the men to stick to them for money. The more the merrier. So far, I agree with you that we don't stale newspaper.

However, i give differnt anology. We eat different food every day. However, we feel yesterday's subji was better than than that of today and vice versa. And if a particular subji is giving better taste, you get stuck without knowing, getting involved into it. Similarly, some girls have better looks, physic, attitude snd give better service (can we call thrm nuse?) which make us hook to them. Then they might want to dictate (if they want to) if they really want to.

At this point, the best strategy is to frequent changes in the girl / bar and novelty is the key in our look out which is best. However, novelty may come at a better or worst service which is part of the mongering game.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
God knows wats happen with my mongering luck.....

every time i plan for evening or something ...... something from past turns up.....

I agree was stuck in work for more than a week but from last wednesday its been not going my way or plans.....

yesterday being sunday i still planned for Sur sangeet as some seniors did guide me with location which i haven't tried but, then out of no where my Ex calls and ask to meet for some talk about some nonsense..... Met her and went for Hukka at OrangeMint in Thane at cinewonder and then after an hour she tells me her room mate is out and her current boyfriend in delhi so y not she cook pasta for me, I understood where this was heading so just went with the flow after all its been long time i had her ........ so had an amazing time and when left again realised my Sur Sangeet is lost. Still thought of heading there but lower back already given up and that of giving the plan too.......

Now m seriously wondering When i am gonna be in any DB or OB........ Unless i need release m not going SB... for that i have plenty of options from my regulars in DB and Spa.....

For info guys i think there are lot of pickups available in Warehouse Thane Manpada area... I was there on Saturday and few gals i spoke was friendly and lot of eye contacts i spoke to one gal also and did salsa with one... but as i was with another gal couldn't do much.. This gal i was with, I am trying to bang from last three months so didnt take any risk too, but will soon check out the place again with my funds and will update as soon as i do.... In meantime anybody from thane can try it out.....

Will head soon to some place soon... Miss my songs and gals dancing.......

Enjoy the week ahead.....

every time i plan for evening or something ...... something from past turns up.....

I agree was stuck in work for more than a week but from last wednesday its been not going my way or plans.....

yesterday being sunday i still planned for Sur sangeet as some seniors did guide me with location which i haven't tried but, then out of no where my Ex calls and ask to meet for some talk about some nonsense..... Met her and went for Hukka at OrangeMint in Thane at cinewonder and then after an hour she tells me her room mate is out and her current boyfriend in delhi so y not she cook pasta for me, I understood where this was heading so just went with the flow after all its been long time i had her ........ so had an amazing time and when left again realised my Sur Sangeet is lost. Still thought of heading there but lower back already given up and that of giving the plan too.......

Now m seriously wondering When i am gonna be in any DB or OB........ Unless i need release m not going SB... for that i have plenty of options from my regulars in DB and Spa.....

For info guys i think there are lot of pickups available in Warehouse Thane Manpada area... I was there on Saturday and few gals i spoke was friendly and lot of eye contacts i spoke to one gal also and did salsa with one... but as i was with another gal couldn't do much.. This gal i was with, I am trying to bang from last three months so didnt take any risk too, but will soon check out the place again with my funds and will update as soon as i do.... In meantime anybody from thane can try it out.....

That's great info bro

Slowly pub culture is reaching thane

Good to know that

Uncle Sam

Sunday.. bahut Pak Raha tha...aise kuch khaas kaam to nahi tha socha chalo bar ghum ate hai par nayi jagha..jaha pahale kabhi nahi gya... Visited sneha (my first visit) andar wale room mein baitha... Ek beer order Kiya.. jaise hi order diya 5-6 ladkiya table gher k khadi ho gayi... Sab moti aunty type...sab mujhe dekh rahe they.. thoda Ajeeb Laga par kisiko bitana to hai yeh soch k... sabina ko bithaya ...okies dikhti hai thodi moti hai...thodi baatein start hui hi thi ki punch line mara "daru mangau mere liye" thanks to forum friends jinhone pahale hi warn Kiya tha is bare mein.. mein pyar se bola nahi.chahiye to mere beer mein se thoda pi chalega mujhe to which she refused (attitude)...fir boli "coldrink to mangau". I again refused..batein aage badi achanak dusra line "servicing karna hai kya"... Mein mazak mein pooch kya karegi..woh boli "Pani nikalegi" mein hasa..johnny mood mein nahi tha so bola next tym. Bus fir wahi Roz ka menu pass aana ,chumna etc.. fir jate waqt 300 diya fatak se boli aur do boni...mein bola jitna service Kiya hai utna hi paisa milega...next time aaunga to aache se karunga servicing...I think 300 was sufficient...bill mangaya tipped waiter 50 each unka bhi nakhra chalu kya sir itna der baithe aur sirf 50. Abhi inlog Ko ghante k hisab se Dena padega...mein hardly 45-50 minutes baitha rahega..itna kafi hai bolke bahar Nikal aaya.... Guys be aware don't order the drinks for girls and increase the bill... Just politely say nahi or else jo pi rahe ho woh offer karo.... they refuse in most cases...

Aage Jane ka mood tha par cancel kiya socha ghar pe aram hi aacha hai...next Saturday or sunday will try Baywatch can ne1 confirm the timings please ... I supposed it get closed by 11.30 pm

Regards
Yeda Anna

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Sunday.. bahut Pak Raha tha...aise kuch khaas kaam to nahi tha socha chalo bar ghum ate hai par nayi jagha..jaha pahale kabhi nahi gya... Visited sneha (my first visit) andar wale room mein baitha... Ek beer order Kiya.. jaise hi order diya 5-6 ladkiya table gher k khadi ho gayi... Sab moti aunty type...sab mujhe dekh rahe they.. thoda Ajeeb Laga par kisiko bitana to hai yeh soch k... sabina ko bithaya ...okies dikhti hai thodi moti hai...thodi baatein start hui hi thi ki punch line mara "daru mangau mere liye" thanks to forum friends jinhone pahale hi warn Kiya tha is bare mein.. mein pyar se bola nahi.chahiye to mere beer mein se thoda pi chalega mujhe to which she refused (attitude)...fir boli "coldrink to mangau". I again refused..batein aage badi achanak dusra line "servicing karna hai kya"... Mein mazak mein pooch kya karegi..woh boli "Pani nikalegi" mein hasa..johnny mood mein nahi tha so bola next tym. Bus fir wahi Roz ka menu pass aana ,chumna etc.. fir jate waqt 300 diya fatak se boli aur do boni...mein bola jitna service Kiya hai utna hi paisa milega...next time aaunga to aache se karunga servicing...I think 300 was sufficient...bill mangaya tipped waiter 50 each unka bhi nakhra chalu kya sir itna der baithe aur sirf 50. Abhi inlog Ko ghante k hisab se Dena padega...mein hardly 45-50 minutes baitha rahega..itna kafi hai bolke bahar Nikal aaya.... Guys be aware don't order the drinks for girls and increase the bill... Just politely say nahi or else jo pi rahe ho woh offer karo.... they refuse in most cases...

Aage Jane ka mood tha par cancel kiya socha ghar pe aram hi aacha hai...next Saturday or sunday will try Baywatch can ne1 confirm the timings please ... I supposed it get closed by 11.30 pm

Regards
Yeda Anna

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
To have best result at baywatch
U should reach by 9.30 pm
It is a hybrid Db
But gals turnover is variable
Generally not much customers as it is not on main highway
So try your luck
Or try White gold at mhape
Again similar set up
Less customers as it is not on main highway
Best time to go is 9 PM

Both give entry
Both run till 11.30 pm around

Uncle Sam

Nice FR Bhai..no problem you missed OB but you hunted new place warehouse at Thane and that is really great news to we thanekars who don't want to travel long to Mumbai !!
Keep working Bhai and we will go to hunt one day in Thane together if you permits me..
Thanks!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Breaking news:
Got call from kishor girls that last two three days the local residents have started some kinda agitation against chiks working in bars in shiravne gaon.
Some seven eight locals take turn and stand outside shiravne joints to make things difficult for bar girls who work in shiravne joints.
These guys held a meeting attended by scores of locals who want bar girls to vacate their rented rooms and shift elsewhere.
Some chiks out of panic and fear are migrating to their relatives,friends houses in Vashi,Sanpada,Dombivli etc.
Kishor Chik told me that eventhough the locals don't bother customers visiting bars in shiravne,they are hell bent on shooing off bar chiks living in shiravne area..
My informer girl was migrating to Dombivli for her safety...
All the above info is meant for my buddies in the forum...

Nice FR Bhai..no problem you missed OB but you hunted new place warehouse at Thane and that is really great news to we thanekars who don't want to travel long to Mumbai !!
Keep working Bhai and we will go to hunt one day in Thane together if you permits me..
Thanks!!

Thanks bhai
Aur kya permits you, next will post first before going..... if freee ajana and the place I am hoping it to be as good as my last visit. Let’s not keep hopes high until we are complete sure about the place.. still ppl should try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking news:
Got call from kishor girls that last two three days the local residents have started some kinda agitation against chiks working in bars in shiravne gaon.
Some seven eight locals take turn and stand outside shiravne joints to make things difficult for bar girls who work in shiravne joints.
These guys held a meeting attended by scores of locals who want bar girls to vacate their rented rooms and shift elsewhere.
Some chiks out of panic and fear are migrating to their relatives,friends houses in Vashi,Sanpada,Dombivli etc.
Kishor Chik told me that eventhough the locals don't bother customers visiting bars in shiravne,they are hell bent on shooing off bar chiks living in shiravne area..
This is bound to happen
Locals don't do any thing without political back up

Aim of politicians is to vacate DBs to build towers

Raheja's big residential township is coming on opposite side of the shirvane gaon along thane belapur road

Today the agiation is against the chicks staying in local area
Tomorrow it will be against chicks working in these DBs

Customers won't be targeted as it is a hard traget

Gals are easy traget

Now there is another angle to the story also

If u think from local residents point of view ,whole shirvane gaon is ill famous for DBs and Sbs

So it affects the locals
For example when some local residential gal is for arrange marriage the groom denies to marry the local girl suspecting that the local gal also must be working in Db or Sb

Same is story for some of the villages outside Panvel like Kon gaon

Also another important aspect is quite a lot of the Db gals are from Bangladesh and with no valid peparwork

This makes the life difficult for the owners who rent out flats or rooms to these gals

This has happened before also
And got fizzled out due to political settlement

Let's see if this time it last for how many days

But Take my word

Shirvane DBs will go in coming years

Uncle Sam

This is bound to happen

Raheja's big residential township is coming on opposite side of the shirvane gaon along thane belapur road

Gals are easy traget

If u think from local residents point of view ,whole shirvane gaon is ill famous for DBs and Sbs

So it affects the locals
For example when some local residential gal is for arrange marriage the groom denies to marry the local girl suspecting that the local gal also must be working in Db or Sb

Also another important aspect is quite a lot of the Db gals are from Bangladesh and with no valid peparwork

This makes the life difficult for the owners who rent out flats or rooms to these gals

But Take my word

Uncle Sam
Sir, not good news for we hungry mongers !! After Thane now target is shirvane village

This is bound to happen

Gals are easy traget

So it affects the locals

But Take my word

Uncle Sam

True that same thing hpnd in shilphata and Bhiwandi bypass, there wer many many places but as soon as builder started piling up flats and other units being residential or commercial dB are bound to be less in those areas and some areas are now like dead.
Question is when
Looking at current real estate market scenario and upcoming elections still 4-5 years down the line things will change and our happy places might reduce or gone. Only few will remain.
I think we should enjoy watever time it will be der and some new place and buisness will turn up at new locations, m sure we will enjoy those toooo.... but till then let’s enjoy our options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Lustking69
Bro,Vikas is in janta market turbhe...
It's quite near ur home in sector 15,Vashi.
;-)
Go to inner room...there is one more inner room...hv blast...fondling kissing allowed..
Only sometimes,the quality of chiks not good..else,most of the times,average looking chiks available...if u r lucky enuf,u get hj too..
Outer section is meant for dance..
Do not sit in outer section..
It's open till 11.45 pm nowadays.
Hv blast..
Put fr..
Sir you are a legend...how on Earth you came to know where I live ? I'm impressed...yes will try for sure.. and what about Kings,Vashi...any feedback?!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Breaking news:
Same thing happened in Thane's Kisan Nagar few years back.Some girls were badly beaten up.If you see Shirvane gaon is full of SB/ DB , agitation can take political turn also.Pity this girls, who are always soft target as they are looked down as cheap and called by whatever names by our hypocrite society.

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

So bad to hear this Bro..Akhir wo bhi toh insaan hai..but society will never understand this
Same thing happened in Thane's Kisan Nagar few years back.Some girls were badly beaten up.If you see Shirvane gaon is full of SB/ DB , agitation can take political turn also.Pity this girls, who are always soft target as they are looked down as cheap and called by whatever names by our hypocrite society.

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Hi

No

How to do it ?

It sounds harsh
But needs to be done

That's why I always say
There are no muse
There are only Dassies

Anyvways
New month

Classy places
And
Classy Dassis

this month for sure

Uncle Sam
Yuup dear Sam.... Cool cool atmosphere.... Greenery everywhere.... Soooo.... Ye dil mange more.... I like the word "classy dassis".... We Butterflies sometimes enjoy "mogra " sometimes "gulab " sometimes "zandu " ya sometimes "sadafully "....some are colourful but no fragrance.... Some are not colorful but lovely fragrance..... Some are with thorns... We are those butterflies who honestly seeking enjoyment from these dassis....
Go with your plan.... Tats nice way of executing it.... It rejuvenates every cell.... It keeps us charged....
By the way are there any hybrid bars, SBs and SPAs (navi mumbai type) at western Mumbai....? I mean at malad, Kandivali, borivali or Meera Road.... Or nearby places....? Please do convey....

Wow.... Calssi dassis....

Enjoy

ShMo....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Yuup dear Sam.... Cool cool atmosphere.... Greenery everywhere.... Soooo.... Ye dil mange more.... I like the word "classy dassis".... We Butterflies sometimes enjoy "mogra " sometimes "gulab " sometimes "zandu " ya sometimes "sadafully "....some are colourful but no fragrance.... Some are not colorful but lovely fragrance..... Some are with thorns... We are those butterflies who honestly seeking enjoyment from these dassis....
Go with your plan.... Tats nice way of executing it.... It rejuvenates every cell.... It keeps us charged....
By the way are there any hybrid bars, SBs and SPAs (navi mumbai type) at western Mumbai....? I mean at malad, Kandivali, borivali or Meera Road.... Or nearby places....? Please do convey....

Wow.... Calssi dassis....

Enjoy

ShMo....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Problem with western suburbs is that show starts at 11 pm onwards as most are Ob
If one has active family then one can not go them frequently
Plus it is all gujju bhai area
People spend like crazy
New Bombay is still under control

Anyways

Started my day 1 of July mongering with short visit to Sur Sangeet Ob

I have 2 Dassis there

Both dance well

Next time VIP with both in

Thane news
Antique palace is taken over by Sea queen management
Now it is only Ob

Old gals of sea queen will be there

Enjoy

Uncle Sam

Shoutbox
  1. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  2. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  3. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  4. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  5. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  6. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  7. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  10. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  11. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  20. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  22. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  25. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  29. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  30. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  36. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  37. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. Lily Spa:
    b]❤️ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️Table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍have 4 girls 🌹😘😘😘2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service 😘😘😘Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  41. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  44. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  46. ASPA:
    🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  49. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back