Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

6th place: Champagne, surprisingly found only two three girls on the floor and one or two customers, no point sitting we decided so left.Last time when v went it fully crowded n good girls also.
I was in champagne yesterday with friends and had a great time. We went after 12. There were at least 15 girls on the floor and 9 chicks on stage ... yeah 9 ! 7/10 and above. Best selection in Champagne that I have seen since a long time.
Made 3 dance. 2 were good dancers but I didn't get their names as I was mesmerized with Nidhi's beauty.
On the thinner side, but looks like a model. She's joined recently (just for fun, according to her) and will be leaving on the 12th.
She wasn't great at dancing. The fact that she was wearing a LBD and was very conscious about it, probably made it worse.

What I wanted to point out, is that you have to know when to go to a joint.
Guys generally start in DBs and then move to OBs, when the DBs close down.
With the DBs remaining open longer, the OBs start later as the customers start coming only after 11.
Also, many girls, especially the better ones in DBs, do second shifts in a different OB.
So by the time they pack up, collect their earnings, travel to the other bar, freshen up, change ... It's usually 12.
That is when you get a full house and cream of the crop.

We normally select one segment at a time, usually OBs.
But suppose we are bridging both, we take a break during this transition phase after the DB visits around 10.30/11 and sit at a normal bar for a bite and some drinks and then start OB hopping around 11.30/12.
One way to get an idea if the bar is good enough to try at that moment is to check out the number and type of vehicles parked outside.

Magnet/Jyoti Palace stock is unpredictable. Sometimes they get new batches of innocent PYTs.
So chaste that you feel guilty of even looking at them with a bad intention. Other times it's nothing new.
Center point on the other hand has almost never failed to disappoint.
We've stopped going there, even if there are numerous cars parked outside, like yesterday.

Now, these are general pointers, not the rule.
There are many other variables which you may not be aware of, that affect the quality and quantity of the chicks, including, but not limited to ...
The birthday of a popular girl / client / bar, visit of a big shot (both mentioned in posts above), how many girls are in the VIP section, festivals, LE activity (works both ways. for eg: LE activity in thane will improve the scenario in Navi Mumbai), and so on ...

If you want to enjoy, don't go with high expectations.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
I was in champagne yesterday with friends and had a great time. We went after 12. There were at least 15 girls on the floor and 9 chicks on stage ... yeah 9 ! 7/10 and above. Best selection in Champagne that I have seen since a long time.
Made 3 dance. 2 were good dancers but I didn't get their names as I was mesmerized with Nidhi's beauty.
On the thinner side, but looks like a model. She's joined recently (just for fun, according to her) and will be leaving on the 12th.
She wasn't great at dancing. The fact that she was wearing a LBD and was very conscious about it, probably made it worse.

What I wanted to point out, is that you have to know when to go to a joint.
Guys generally start in DBs and then move to OBs, when the DBs close down.
With the DBs remaining open longer, the OBs start later as the customers start coming only after 11.
Also, many girls, especially the better ones in DBs, do second shifts in a different OB.
So by the time they pack up, collect their earnings, travel to the other bar, freshen up, change ... It's usually 12.
That is when you get a full house and cream of the crop.

We normally select one segment at a time, usually OBs.
But suppose we are bridging both, we take a break during this transition phase after the DB visits around 10.30/11 and sit at a normal bar for a bite and some drinks and then start OB hopping around 11.30/12.
One way to get an idea if the bar is good enough to try at that moment is to check out the number and type of vehicles parked outside.

Magnet/Jyoti Palace stock is unpredictable. Sometimes they get new batches of innocent PYTs.
So chaste that you feel guilty of even looking at them with a bad intention. Other times it's nothing new.
Center point on the other hand has almost never failed to disappoint.
We've stopped going there, even if there are numerous cars parked outside, like yesterday.

Now, these are general pointers, not the rule.
There are many other variables which you may not be aware of, that affect the quality and quantity of the chicks, including, but not limited to ...
The birthday of a popular girl / client / bar, visit of a big shot (both mentioned in posts above), how many girls are in the VIP section, festivals, LE activity (works both ways. for eg: LE activity in thane will improve the scenario in Navi Mumbai), and so on ...

If you want to enjoy, don't go with high expectations.

Yes may be v went in early i guess around 11 or so.Thanks for other points also.

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Natraj had it's birthday yesterday..one patron which I feel was the bars man had his table full of cash
I think you mean friday night.
I was there, sitting alone, next to the gang who had the huge pile of cash on their table, right in front of the stage.
They were decorating a large cake in the center of the hall when I left.
Had to come back as I forgot my cell phone ... got it :p

Girls were average, except one on the stage who was wearing what looked like a mix of a tank top and a sports bra and slacks.
She had sharp features, tall, bob cut and stood out from the rest.
Decent and very energetic dancer. Didn't speak to her, so don't know her name.

Natraj hasn't had good girls since quite some time.
Last year there was one Anee, very pretty, elegant dancer and fluent in English
Then she moved to Champion in Jogeshwari and I lost contact with her.

Uncle Sam had started a poll regarding the best dancers. I don't have much to add in the current scenario.
But as I was talking about the past, let me mention the ones I have known and liked ...
I'm sure many of the regular mongers would have seen them perform.

Sona was at it's peak about an year back with 4 of the best dancers I have seen, together on stage.
It used to be so crowded, that we often had to wait outside for a long time, before being seated.

3 of them were known well to us, the 4th, Sonal had too much attitude and we ignored her.
She used to come in a Merc, B class, brand new. No idea where she is now.

Pinky moved to Dasi in Andheri and then Champion

Soumya moved to champagne for some time. Then I saw her a couple of times in Natraj. Latest I came across her in Ikon.

Sujata came to Sona from Maya, then went abroad for a few months and is back in Sona.
She was very good looking with flawless skin but has put on weight now :D

Around the same time, there was a Jasmine in magnet.
Dance apart, the way she locked her eyes with yours was hypnotic.
It was almost impossible to break away from that gaze.
As if the world around you has melted away and you are alone with her.
Just like they show in the movies

There is a Neha in Heaven who's a terrific dancer and used to be a star at Sunday, along with her elder sister.
She has also put on a good amount of baby fat and lost her curves.
Her dance is now not as graceful.

I don't remember sunday and madhuban being mentioned in this forum, in spite of being one of the oldest.
Probably because they have deteriorated gradually, and are now a shadow of their former glory

I just realized that this post is probably of no use to anyone
More like irrelevant nostalgic ramblings :p
But then I've already typed so much ... might as well post it

I think you mean friday night.
I was there, sitting alone, next to the gang who had the huge pile of cash on their table, right in front of the stage.
They were decorating a large cake in the center of the hall when I left.
Had to come back as I forgot my cell phone ... got it :p

Girls were average, except one on the stage who was wearing what looked like a mix of a tank top and a sports bra and slacks.
She had sharp features, tall, bob cut and stood out from the rest.
Decent and very energetic dancer. Didn't speak to her, so don't know her name.

Natraj hasn't had good girls since quite some time.
Last year there was one Anee, very pretty, elegant dancer and fluent in English
Then she moved to Champion in Jogeshwari and I lost contact with her.

Uncle Sam had started a poll regarding the best dancers. I don't have much to add in the current scenario.
But as I was talking about the past, let me mention the ones I have known and liked ...
I'm sure many of the regular mongers would have seen them perform.

Sona was at it's peak about an year back with 4 of the best dancers I have seen, together on stage.
It used to be so crowded, that we often had to wait outside for a long time, before being seated.

3 of them were known well to us, the 4th, Sonal had too much attitude and we ignored her.
She used to come in a Merc, B class, brand new. No idea where she is now.

Pinky moved to Dasi in Andheri and then Champion

Soumya moved to champagne for some time. Then I saw her a couple of times in Natraj. Latest I came across her in Ikon.

Sujata came to Sona from Maya, then went abroad for a few months and is back in Sona.
She was very good looking with flawless skin but has put on weight now :D

Around the same time, there was a Jasmine in magnet.
Dance apart, the way she locked her eyes with yours was hypnotic.
It was almost impossible to break away from that gaze.
As if the world around you has melted away and you are alone with her.
Just like they show in the movies

There is a Neha in Heaven who's a terrific dancer and used to be a star at Sunday, along with her elder sister.
She has also put on a good amount of baby fat and lost her curves.
Her dance is now not as graceful.

I don't remember sunday and madhuban being mentioned in this forum, in spite of being one of the oldest.
Probably because they have deteriorated gradually, and are now a shadow of their former glory

I just realized that this post is probably of no use to anyone
More like irrelevant nostalgic ramblings :p
But then I've already typed so much ... might as well post it

Hi

Thanks for the nostalgia post

We need more and more people to put FRs

It adds value to the forum

The girl in Bob cut at Natraj was previously at Champagne
I don't know why but she has lots of high end customers
She is not a typical Ob gal but more like a pub gal or college gal

Yes
Natraj has detoriated and so are most of the Obs
New stock is not coming

Sunday at Vashi was happening once upon a time
Now gone down like most of the Obs

I had gone few months back
Will visit again to check out

Which Madhuban you are talking about ?
Vashi one ?

Uncle Sam

Hi

Which Madhuban you are talking about ?
Vashi one ?

Uncle Sam
Yeah
Right next to Sunday
Small tight bar
There was this chick Survi and her sister
Both very well endowed ;)
I've spent a lot on her without getting anything in return :(
Loved English songs
Gasolina was their favourite
They later moved to Natraj
And then back to thane

located Neelam ... still in process of understanding Navi mumbai Roads network.. the Sharp right angle turn of Mumbai -Pune/phandarpur highway and further snake-like movement takes a toll on my direction sense . Its not like South-North twin EXP highways on Mumbai island

Located Neelam... its diagonally opposite to Kalash Lodge (Kalash has got the brightest glow sign).. at the junction of Mumbai highway and Mafco road.. this was for By-Road travelers like me .. buts it's 5-10 mins walking distance from Sanpada Rly Stn.

About the bar. You won't know it's a DB even if you reach there. No Glow Lights

The way to main hall is through kitchen. Secret road maybe . Low height staircase And a 2 feet wide secret door at the end ..

Such a discreet profile... I was all excited.. the feeling you get when you enter UMA PALACE..

But inside it's not that exciting inside. The bar seems like aged ..

The Good thing is there is a lot of space for Dancing and at least 5 tables can have seperate dance performance with none of the girl banging into each other or the furniture

No stunning show stoppers gals

Few 7/10, rest all in range of 4,5,6

Maybe because I reached early at 7.30 pm

Made a thin girl dance, wearing saree or was it a half saree, the pallu was coiled and pinned on shoulder.. dance steps were to the beat , but no sexy sensual moves.. applause for the way she danced in the tightly draped saree. Was tempted to play tiptip barsa pani but let it for another day. Dint ask name

By that time there were few more girls on floor. One girl in red gown was interesting but got a call from another DB muse, winded up quickly

There were few other girls dancing on other tables with some Seth/traders throwing notes on every tumakas.

But dint see Stunning Dance Performance, will try again sometime during closing hours like 9.30 - 10.30,, maybe star performers arrive late

Last edited:
Hi

Rule of thumb when there is a raid

Do not panic

There is always 5 mins time between LE reaching at gate of Db and LE actually entering Db

Most of the Db ( I assume Sbs also ) have a alarm system which rings when LE is at gate of Db

So in that few minutes ,do following

Get dressed properly ( in case you are in middle of Hj )

Put all your change ( ten or twenty rs notes ) in your pocket

Don't give them to gal or waiter in a moment of hurry ( so many times , people end up doing that and money is lost )

Keep them with you in your own pocket

Generally LE don't trouble customers and at the max they note your name and number and let you go

So don't panic

If possible , venture out for smoking or Pretend that u have some urgent phone call

Most of the times , just sit quiet and LE will go away

Now if LE wants to talk to you , then be polite and answer with confidence

Common questions asked and common error that people do are following

1- what is your mobile number and name

Commonest error down by people

Give wrong mobile number to LE
Alone with wrong name
Don't do that

LE will check the phone in front of you and if he finds that you are giving him wrong number , then you are in bigger trouble

Don't ever Tell lies to LE

LE don't like it at all

If u want to give wrong name ,then make sure your sim shows same name when checked by LE on True caller

2 - LE will ask you your address

Always be ready with any random address which is far off

For example , if you are caught in say Nerul Db, give address of bhandup

Bhandup is out of jurisdiction of Nerul LE
So they don't bother you much

Trick is to know alternative address pit pat so that you can rattle it out with confidence infront of LE

It is not difficult to find out any random correct address and stick to it as your alternative address for all LE raids

Don't give any lavish adress
Choose and give some chawl or low level society adress

3 - is any one at your home ?
Common question asked by LE

Answer
No sir
I stay alone and my family is at native place
I stay with my friends as I work in Mumbai
Alone

4 - where you work ? LE question

Again Be ready with alternative adress of any office which is far off

( again do home work and be ready )

5 - LE question

call some one for your warranty

Answers by you

Sir I stay alone with my friend as paying guest

My family is at native place
They are not educated
They have only land line
But if u want someone then please I can call my friend

Now u must have one Friend who can come and save your ass in case it is needed

So be ready with that one person name and number which is genuinely correct and is your best friend and can come when LE calls and saves you

Lastly generally don't keep any ID in your pockets when u monger

I keep everything in car and then to to Db

If u want to keep ID then u can not lie about your name and adress

Remember LE don't like people who Lie

If u can have separate sim for mongering with separate name and one fake ID proof with that name , then you are generally fool proof and LE can't do much

Some people will say why not give correct ID

U can do that if u have
But I generally avoid it as I have alternative ID ready with different name

And lastly , if LE ask for some donation and then do give it and sort out the matter

They also know that you are just removing water and not doing some crime of grave significance

Hope this helps

Enjoy

Uncle Sam
Detailed Directives! As Always. Thanks Uncle Sam.
Gives me some confidence now.
:)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Be aware mongers, new IPS is took charge and he raided 2 db in last week. Rule that is only 4 girls are allowed after 9.30, so many bars could not following the instructions.
Arrested 46 customer from first bar and 36 customers from another bar.
Then no one can say that customers are safe.
Bar girls aur bar staff are hungers for your money lekin sabse bada bhuka le hota hai
So take care......
Izzat hai to Paisa hai

http://abpmajha.abplive.in/videos/mumbai-tardeo-police-shivdeep-lande-raid-in-kalpana-bar-550044

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Be aware mongers, new IPS is took charge and he raided 2 db in last week. Rule that is only 4 girls are allowed after 9.30, so many bars could not following the instructions.
Arrested 46 customer from first bar and 36 customers from another bar.
Then no one can say that customers are safe.
Bar girls aur bar staff are hungers for your money lekin sabse bada bhuka le hota hai
So take care......
Izzat hai to Paisa hai

http://abpmajha.abplive.in/videos/mumbai-tardeo-police-shivdeep-lande-raid-in-kalpana-bar-550044

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
I was also wondering about this officer.
He has a very headstrong carrier behind him, when he was deputed in Bihar.
He seems to be Rowdy type officer in his past. He was like a hero in the minds of girls there, since he has taught right lessons those doing eve teasing.

Day before yesterday raid has been done in Kalpana bar of Grant Road. Weeks before it was somewhere in Western area.

Question is whether he is a threat to Navi mumbai area. (navi mumbai comes under Raigard district)

Will the DB /OB operation at navi mumbai area will be affected due to those happening in Mumbai region

Taking this raids in to account, are the potential risks associated, increases in navi mumbai mongerers..

Need to ponder or leave????

Regards

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

He seems to be Rowdy type officer in his past. He was like a hero in the minds of girls there, since he has taught right lessons those doing eve teasing.

Day before yesterday raid has been done in Kalpana bar of Grant Road. Weeks before it was somewhere in Western area.

Question is whether he is a threat to Navi mumbai area. (navi mumbai comes under Raigard district)

Will the DB /OB operation at navi mumbai area will be affected due to those happening in Mumbai region

Taking this raids in to account, are the potential risks associated, increases in navi mumbai mongerers..

Regards

PC

The effects of raids in Mumbai can increase chances of raids in Navi Mumbai as some of LE officers might have to show that they too are taking action against OBโ€™s flouting rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards

PC

The officer is in charge of narcotics department..The officer in charge of social service branch is on leave and he has been given the additional responsibility of the ss branch.

Now ss has jurisdiction only in Mumbai ..So for them to raid Thane or navi Mumbai they need special permission ..

Also whenever ss branch has raided bars in western suburbs customers have been taken to police stations..

This is as per my limited knowledge and info that I got..

Uncle Sam and Mk or others can throw more light on this..

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The officer is in charge of narcotics department..The officer in charge of social service branch is on leave and he has been given the additional responsibility of the ss branch.

Now ss has jurisdiction only in Mumbai ..So for them to raid Thane or navi Mumbai they need special permission ..

Also whenever ss branch has raided bars in western suburbs customers have been taken to police stations..

This is as per my limited knowledge and info that I got..

Uncle Sam and Mk or others can throw more light on this..

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Agree. As mongers know that during Dhoble's time his activities were restricted to Mumbai jurisdiction only. Not thane or Navi Mumbai. So hope he will not raid in Navi Mumbai.

If you see these raids are carried out more in the week end.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Agree. As mongers know that during Dhoble's time his activities were restricted to Mumbai jurisdiction only. Not thane or Navi Mumbai. So hope he will not raid in Navi Mumbai.

If you see these raids are carried out more in the week end.

I agree...even if you go by my previous posts...I have already hinted about this. Though refrained from using name and department..

No need for unnecessary panic.

Have safe mongering.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

We can discuss whatever we want and come to conclusion as per our own imagination or perception but fact remains is that
If it hpns and we r stuck then only time and situation will say and takes its course. I donโ€™t think personally we can predict now abt wat can and will hpn, so just keep the fingers cross and take all advice we can get and most importantly not panic and act with complete understanding as per the situation
I might be sounding like giving big advice or shit but letโ€™s just hope we donโ€™t get involve in anything and just enjoy our sessions to the fullest.......

We can discuss whatever we want and come to conclusion as per our own imagination or perception but fact remains is that
If it hpns and we r stuck then only time and situation will say and takes its course. I donโ€™t think personally we can predict now abt wat can and will hpn, so just keep the fingers cross and take all advice we can get and most importantly not panic and act with complete understanding as per the situation
I might be sounding like giving big advice or shit but letโ€™s just hope we donโ€™t get involve in anything and just enjoy our sessions to the fullest.......

Read in the Google news that other DCPs are angry because officer from Narcotic cell is enterferring in their area. However Narcotic cell officer is supported by Commissioner of Mumbai police .Hence he is not stopped. However I think navi Mumbai has a different police commissioner. Obviously he can not come here unless authorised by higher up.

But better to be careful.

Hi
He has backing from center and state government

His father in law is Shiv Sena minister in current cabinet in maharashtra

He can raid in new Mumbai if he wants as narcotics department generally has no set jurisdiction

He is a good fellow
Bombay DBs especially those in central Mumbai are on Radar

And we should not panic

Mostly Nothing will happen in new Mumbai

Any ways most of us don't indulge with under age gals or drugs

So if he happens to raid when you are in Ob ..take selfie with him

Uncle Sam

I am just wondering if they bound to raid SBs and with so many mongers with Pants down? ;)

I am little safe as I dont visit SBs anymore ;)

Read in the Google news that other DCPs are angry because officer from Narcotic cell is enterferring in their area. However Narcotic cell officer is supported by Commissioner of Mumbai police .Hence he is not stopped. However I think navi Mumbai has a different police commissioner. Obviously he can not come here unless authorised by higher up.

But better to be careful.

Bro all m saying is anything can hpn to anyone
Letโ€™s just hope it doesnโ€™t hpn to us.
And about police and courts then I meet or visit or see or deal with all of them all time but only for clients not for personal so just hope I donโ€™t need to see them for myself ever
Anyways enjoy till we can.... rest leave and hope for the best

I agree...even if you go by my previous posts...I have already hinted about this. Though refrained from using name and department..

No need for unnecessary panic.

Have safe mongering.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk
NM bhai,

I know you have commented.
But, still we, as mongerers, need regular updates about the news, happening around. Also we need to calibrate ourselves regularly to face the situations if any.

Last night, this happened in Cabana. But it was a hoax only.

I heard, that the officer comes in different attires to the site to catch the culprits. Like Akshay kumar in Mohra.

Who knows, the officer is seating near me in the attire of Neha, is doing boni in choli, something different comes out from her choli...

I can recall the scene of film Mohra, Akshay kumar enters just when paresh rawal just dropped his boobs (tennis balls)

Jokes apart...

Bond, I think only your 007 stunts can save...

But, still boots to be tightened...

PC

Hey Guys, Can anyone help me with some good and trustworthy SP number in Navi Mumbai, or Bandra, or Chembur area?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  7. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  8. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  12. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  18. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  21. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  22. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  23. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  29. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  34. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  42. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  44. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back