Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

I doubt the phone got hacked or some kind of virus. When Nav1983 asked the reason there is a response from redmagnet. Not able to translate, bit looks like the person was indeed responding.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dear PC

I was resisting my level best ...
I don't know about Others but I have to ask ..( in real life , I am never diplomatic with any of my friends till date and I call Spade a Spade ..irrespective of if my friends like it or not
While some one tries to avoid confronting friends so as to maintain good vibes with them )

Bro are you by any chance in love with that Db gal Komal ?

If answer to this question is Yes by 0.1 percent also then I am worried for you

Come on PC
You are one of the most Level headed guy on the forum

Falling in Love with Db gal is NOT advisable at all

It has detrimental long term effects

Yes ..she may be a good gal and she may have some feelings for you and u may feel that she is occupying emotional vaccume if any in your life ..but all this ends only in one direction

Loss of mental and physical Peace for you (I am not bothered about the financial loss but yes it will be there also )

I am least bothered about the gal

Selling Dreams is her job

( Giving head massage and putting food in mouth etc etc )

The one who buys them are at fault

Today she is selling those dreams to you ..tomorrow she will sell them to some one else ..then what will you do ?

PC bro .. you are trying to find right thing at wrong place

Be careful

This can have tremendous withdrawal effects

I have seen people getting destroyed due so called Love for Db gals ( for that matter any women )

Db gals are supposed to Dassis and that's it

No emotional attachment AT ALL

Fuck her ten times but no emotional attachment (that's why I hardly repeat the Db gal once fucked )

I suggest you stop going to Star Night and go to other happening DBs till you get Detoxification of your mind

There is one nice song by Pakistani Band String which was tital song for Hollywood movie Spider-Man 2 ..
Na Jaane kyo ?

It has beautiful Lyrics

Dekho kaise Parbat se Badal Gaye
Barsenge yeh ab Kaha ?

Dil Bhujh Gaya
Ghar Jal Gaya
Na Jaane Kyo ?
Na Jaane kyo ?

Hope you understand Bro

Uncle Sam
Gurujee... Gurujee... Gurujee....

Kya yaar... Aap ne kya kya soch Liya... My God...
Let me explain you....

First of all I respect and welcome your advise, since it is very sincere, pertinent to the topic and based on facts. You are a true friend (very rarely found) who advise others to take the right way in spite of the bitterness of the advise..

Secondly, It gave me immense happiness that my FR(I would call a story) caught ur attention (the most revered personality in this forum). May be one of the best compliments to my writing skills... It touched your senses...

This forum is such we all are very open, rather completely naked in front of all... We share our dirtiest, filthiest, naughtyest fantasies... Incognito... So as me...

I enjoy writing, depicting the plot in terms of words, may be one of my passion when I get time from routine work schedule... Apun ko thoda likh ne ka kida hai... Masale daar story... Bas... Aaur kuch nahin...

"Giving head massage and putting food in mouth etc etc" is just a seen in the film just to make the plot more touching... . It shows that she is "A full seasoned DASSI"....

Just think, in our daily life, As we enjoy watching films and enjoy the plot, enjoy the story, enjoy the action, characters and after watching we discuss about the characters, protagonist,... Bhai, kya mast heroine thi, kya acting thi yaar, eek dum dhinchak, mai toh fida ho gaya... Kya dialogue bolti hai "ek chutki sindur ki keemat tum kya jano Ramesh babu..." many times we say "Mera dil chura liya yaar"

Phir apne apne ghar chale jaaten hain... Raat gayi baat gayi... And next morning... Yaar office me bahut kaam hai yaar, Gupta jee ka PO bana nahin hai, pandey jee ka delivery pahuncha ya nahi, what about this week's audit report, aaj tunnel meeting ki preparation karni hai... Parso doctor ki appointment hai... Etc etc etc... Week goes on and on... Finishing all the work before the next Friday...
Ha ha ha...

And again next Friday comes with a new blockbuster release... "Sheela ki Jawani" This is life...
So I definitely like the story to be the best, experience to be a memorable one... But never allowed the memories haunt me... She may be a character in the story, but never be love...

It is a part of life... Not the heart of my life...

My love is for my work, my skills, my family, my friends... In hard times all these people will stand with me not any bar girl... I believe in the almighty who has given me power to keep a balance among all the elements...

I believe in keeping myself fit both physically and mentally to address the critical issues in daily life... Raat ko kitna bhi piyun, I never skipped my morning running regime... Weekdays mongering... Saturday and Sunday is full family day...

Bhai, life me waise bhi bahut lafde hain, aaur lafde nahi chahie... Eesi liye toh DB jaaten hain.. Dance dekh ne keliye with a couple of pegs... I don't go there to bring additional lafda to my life...

Just for info... I had my first technical intercourse (can't call it a sex) when at class 4 (when no one knows the word sex) with a girl of same school, junior to me, at least two times, another girl one class junior to me the same age, that is when my dick was not able to produce even the seminal fluid... (just sharing, no bad feelings)

I hv many sensational experience in my life about sex, women, not the right forum to mention also... May be illicit, or illegal to the maximum degree...

So I refrain myself to get emotionally attached with any other female apart from my family...

Bhai, work hai, job hai, family hai toh phir mongering hai... Mongering ke liye baki sab ko dhoka nahin de sakta... Complete utter stupidity

I am not as experienced as you in dealing with these bar girls... Although my first visit to dance bar started on 2004...

Till date I didn't have sex with any bar girl for the 2nd time... Neither will have... Future is unsure..

I definitely keep their numbers and chat occasionally... that is only to an extent... Not everytime... I hv never blocked their nos... In case they try to come closer I tell them politely or avoid their messages... I treat them as a human being... My way of approach

That's it... Never indulged in romance or love... In future I can guarantee this ...

Chalo yaar.. Bahut guru gyan ho gaya... Office me bahut kaam baaki hai... Agle week ka Naya blockbuster bhi dekhna hai.... "karisma ki jawani"

Someone said...

Confidence never comes from having all the answers... It comes from being open to all the questions

Cheers...

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Pratapchan, post: 1116324,

Confidence never comes from having all the answers... It comes from being open to all the questions

Cheers...

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

PC Boss people in this forum care for each other thatโ€™s why Uncle Sam responded I too agree with him and caution U but as u said u are playing game and No intention of attached I wish u success in this.... cheers and happy mongering

PC Boss people in this forum care for each other thatโ€™s why Uncle Sam responded I too agree with him and caution U but as u said u are playing game and No intention of attached I wish u success in this.... cheers and happy mongering
I respect all here... Uncle Sam as well

We learn from every aspect of our life...

We learn from every person when we get chance...and we should thank him from our heart for the learning...

I used to read "puranas"... you know there is "Abdhuta" in ancient Indian history..

He has 24 gurus (teachers) in which one Guru was an "Ant", because he learned "sincerity towards work" from it

That is why one shall be open to all sorts of situations in life... It teaches us a lot...

Learning is an attitude which has no beginning & no end... Even the wisest mind has something to learn

Thanks bro, thanks Uncle

PC

Bro I new to mumbai so location details would help
Both Neelam and Mayur are close to Sanpada station. Neelam is 100m from the station going towards the highway and for Mayur take an auto and you will be there in 5 mins. In case of any confusion just ask any autowalla at Sanpada station.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Gurujee... Gurujee... Gurujee....

Kya yaar... Aap ne kya kya soch Liya... My God...
Let me explain you....

First of all I respect and welcome your advise, since it is very sincere, pertinent to the topic and based on facts. You are a true friend (very rarely found) who advise others to take the right way in spite of the bitterness of the advise..

Secondly, It gave me immense happiness that my FR(I would call a story) caught ur attention (the most revered personality in this forum). May be one of the best compliments to my writing skills... It touched your senses...

This forum is such we all are very open, rather completely naked in front of all... We share our dirtiest, filthiest, naughtyest fantasies... Incognito... So as me...

I enjoy writing, depicting the plot in terms of words, may be one of my passion when I get time from routine work schedule... Apun ko thoda likh ne ka kida hai... Masale daar story... Bas... Aaur kuch nahin...

"Giving head massage and putting food in mouth etc etc" is just a seen in the film just to make the plot more touching... . It shows that she is "A full seasoned DASSI"....

Just think, in our daily life, As we enjoy watching films and enjoy the plot, enjoy the story, enjoy the action, characters and after watching we discuss about the characters, protagonist,... Bhai, kya mast heroine thi, kya acting thi yaar, eek dum dhinchak, mai toh fida ho gaya... Kya dialogue bolti hai "ek chutki sindur ki keemat tum kya jano Ramesh babu..." many times we say "Mera dil chura liya yaar"

Phir apne apne ghar chale jaaten hain... Raat gayi baat gayi... And next morning... Yaar office me bahut kaam hai yaar, Gupta jee ka PO bana nahin hai, pandey jee ka delivery pahuncha ya nahi, what about this week's audit report, aaj tunnel meeting ki preparation karni hai... Parso doctor ki appointment hai... Etc etc etc... Week goes on and on... Finishing all the work before the next Friday...
Ha ha ha...

And again next Friday comes with a new blockbuster release... "Sheela ki Jawani" This is life...
So I definitely like the story to be the best, experience to be a memorable one... But never allowed the memories haunt me... She may be a character in the story, but never be love...

It is a part of life... Not the heart of my life...

My love is for my work, my skills, my family, my friends... In hard times all these people will stand with me not any bar girl... I believe in the almighty who has given me power to keep a balance among all the elements...

I believe in keeping myself fit both physically and mentally to address the critical issues in daily life... Raat ko kitna bhi piyun, I never skipped my morning running regime... Weekdays mongering... Saturday and Sunday is full family day...

Bhai, life me waise bhi bahut lafde hain, aaur lafde nahi chahie... Eesi liye toh DB jaaten hain.. Dance dekh ne keliye with a couple of pegs... I don't go there to bring additional lafda to my life...

Just for info... I had my first technical intercourse (can't call it a sex) when at class 4 (when no one knows the word sex) with a girl of same school, junior to me, at least two times, another girl one class junior to me the same age, that is when my dick was not able to produce even the seminal fluid... (just sharing, no bad feelings)

I hv many sensational experience in my life about sex, women, not the right forum to mention also... May be illicit, or illegal to the maximum degree...

So I refrain myself to get emotionally attached with any other female apart from my family...

Bhai, work hai, job hai, family hai toh phir mongering hai... Mongering ke liye baki sab ko dhoka nahin de sakta... Complete utter stupidity

I am not as experienced as you in dealing with these bar girls... Although my first visit to dance bar started on 2004...

Till date I didn't have sex with any bar girl for the 2nd time... Neither will have... Future is unsure..

I definitely keep their numbers and chat occasionally... that is only to an extent... Not everytime... I hv never blocked their nos... In case they try to come closer I tell them politely or avoid their messages... I treat them as a human being... My way of approach

That's it... Never indulged in romance or love... In future I can guarantee this ...

Chalo yaar.. Bahut guru gyan ho gaya... Office me bahut kaam baaki hai... Agle week ka Naya blockbuster bhi dekhna hai.... "karisma ki jawani"

Someone said...

Cheers...

PC

Ah, you are runner too. We are in same boat then, although i am not in Mumbai. Your FR was indeed interesting and by reading one can imagine the fun you had. Good luck bro, milte he kabhi koi Marathon me...

Cheers...

wrr
wwre
wrrw
wwr
j
g
y
y
yy
y
y
y
yuuu
u
uu

weew

w
r
r
r
t
y
h
jh
n
nm
mn
g
e
r
tg
d
f
g
ghhhhh
d
ed
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
ty

g
g
g
g
g
g
g
j

j
j
j
j
j
y7

u
u
u
ju
j
u
u
u
u

g
g
g
g
g
d
d
f
f
g
g
h
hh
j
j
j
e
r
e
r
t
t
t
y
yyg
g
g
ggh
h

g
hh
h

hhh
h
h
d
f
f
r
r
f
f
f
t
t
t
yy
s
s
d
d

s
s
d
e
r

f

y
d
f
g
h
j
k
loi
e
r
t
y
u
a
s
d
f
g
h
s
d
f

g
g
h
j
z
x
c
v
d
f
a
s
w
d
e
f
s
d
x
c
v
b
e
t
b
f
r
t
w
u
i
f
g
h
v
c
b
d
f
t
g
h
t
d
f
e
r
t
y
v
g
b
n
j
u
g
t
f
v
Satiya gye ho kya?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Thanks a ton buddy
Both Neelam and Mayur are close to Sanpada station. Neelam is 100m from the station going towards the highway and for Mayur take an auto and you will be there in 5 mins. In case of any confusion just ask any autowalla at Sanpada station.

Coloumbus never dies

I am true believer of this

Every monger has one coloumbus inside him who takes him to uncharted waters deep in the ocean in search of New paradise

So I put my coloumbus hat on and took my loyal old driver and Innova Crysta Z on another voyage

This time Discoverd Some thing new

Coloumbus in Me will never Die
He is immortal inside me

And so is Uncle Sam

Bros ,remember one thing ,

When u stop getting early morning erection,
it is time to write the Will

Amen

Boss you are on a Sagar Manthan mission ... Finding new jewels and boons for the fellow mongers frequently... I know you would have encountered some Halahala (poison) potions on the journey , but your spirits are always high.

Keep up the good work in journey to enlighten the rasik devas and aishik daityas in our earthly avatars.

Ah, you are runner too. We are in same boat then, although i am not in Mumbai. Your FR was indeed interesting and by reading one can imagine the fun you had. Good luck bro, milte he kabhi koi Marathon me...

Cheers...
Dear,

Really happy to listen from you..
I am not a professional runner... But I run to keep myself fit and healthy...followed by some stretching and yoga.. It is a different fun unlike mongering...

In today's time best investment is to invest in your health. Even if you have enormous money, but no health... All are zero

Two of my friends run marathon... One is in Delhi another is in UTknd.. They are my mentors.. In fact we have a running group and weekly challenges...

I hv an aim to run mumbai marathon next Jan.. Let's see

PC

Hola mates!

I may not have registered an attendance in a long time here but rest assured that I've been keeping an eye on all the forum posts as often as as I could spare one from feasting on soft curves and lascivious smiles. Over the last few months I've kept my mongering tempo but instead of giving a full account of things will probably just mention a few highlights from memory.

Suncity Nx opened near happy street soon after Holi (Uncle Sam talked about it some time back). There is one more bar that I was hoping to come up at the same time but things have gone down a spiral for it apparently, and it still is shut. This bar is supposed to open right next to Star night. I only hope that they won't come up with a regular restaurant instead. Talking of happy street, I was hunting in the area around 1:45am last month. Meghraj was shut, Nightingale was shut, star city was shut... but "bebo" was kicking it with the music audible even from the main road. There was a lot of crowd inside but no one seemed interested in spending any money. The bar closed by 2:30am but before that I spotted an energetic, even if unsophisticated, dance performance by a sexy chick in hot pants. Mahi was the name... she's in line for VIP. Rest of Happy street continues as before.

I explored Turbhe village area in Sector 22 and found 2 low end DBs there, Ganraj and Sunita. Sunita seemed to have a lot of under age girls. At Ganraj I met a beauty from Cabana. She said, due to some work permit issues she's out of Cabana temporarily. Overall, I found both DBs boring and visit only if you're in the area. However, at the same locality there seems to be one with promise. It's called Dilruba and it's behind Yogi Executive hotel. It has good ambiance but at almost 8pm there were barely any girls around. The coatwala informed me that their usual business time is from 9pm to 3am. Inviting all Columbus to discover and report.

Whatsapp bar at Turbhe seems to have lost its way again and can be ignored. Vikas bar at Janta market near Rasna is a good escape every now and then from Kishor and Mayur. My sweetheart, "Sweety" has gone to her hometown (read, left the place and disappeared) so I haven't been there in a while but in my last visit I met a dancing girl named Rani. (Ha! If only Rani knew I found another Rani).

For some unknown reason long evening gowns seems to be the in thing at Sunil bar these days. So those who are into dresses may visit. Tamed a girl with wife syndrome here and in my last visit had a gala time with four hotties. This is an excellent alternative to Kishor and over the last 6-8 months I've spent more time at Sunil than Kishor.

Sangam continues to rock. Neha is no doubt the best dancer I have seen at any DB/OB (including heaven 6). She's just too classy to be where she is. Aadarsh seems to have improved in terms of quality of girls. The big surprise was Sangeet. Visited it recently after almost a year and wow! what a transformation with respect to quality of girls. It's my newest playground.

That's the two cents for now.

Cheers!
-DH

Hola mates!

I may not have registered an attendance in a long time here but rest assured that I've been keeping an eye on all the forum posts as often as as I could spare one from feasting on soft curves and lascivious smiles. Over the last few months I've kept my mongering tempo but instead of giving a full account of things will probably just mention a few highlights from memory.

Suncity Nx opened near happy street soon after Holi (Uncle Sam talked about it some time back). There is one more bar that I was hoping to come up at the same time but things have gone down a spiral for it apparently, and it still is shut. This bar is supposed to open right next to Star night. I only hope that they won't come up with a regular restaurant instead. Talking of happy street, I was hunting in the area around 1:45am last month. Meghraj was shut, Nightingale was shut, star city was shut... but "bebo" was kicking it with the music audible even from the main road. There was a lot of crowd inside but no one seemed interested in spending any money. The bar closed by 2:30am but before that I spotted an energetic, even if unsophisticated, dance performance by a sexy chick in hot pants. Mahi was the name... she's in line for VIP. Rest of Happy street continues as before.

I explored Turbhe village area in Sector 22 and found 2 low end DBs there, Ganraj and Sunita. Sunita seemed to have a lot of under age girls. At Ganraj I met a beauty from Cabana. She said, due to some work permit issues she's out of Cabana temporarily. Overall, I found both DBs boring and visit only if you're in the area. However, at the same locality there seems to be one with promise. It's called Dilruba and it's behind Yogi Executive hotel. It has good ambiance but at almost 8pm there were barely any girls around. The coatwala informed me that their usual business time is from 9pm to 3am. Inviting all Columbus to discover and report.

Whatsapp bar at Turbhe seems to have lost its way again and can be ignored. Vikas bar at Janta market near Rasna is a good escape every now and then from Kishor and Mayur. My sweetheart, "Sweety" has gone to her hometown (read, left the place and disappeared) so I haven't been there in a while but in my last visit I met a dancing girl named Rani. (Ha! If only Rani knew I found another Rani).

For some unknown reason long evening gowns seems to be the in thing at Sunil bar these days. So those who are into dresses may visit. Tamed a girl with wife syndrome here and in my last visit had a gala time with four hotties. This is an excellent alternative to Kishor and over the last 6-8 months I've spent more time at Sunil than Kishor.

Sangam continues to rock. Neha is no doubt the best dancer I have seen at any DB/OB (including heaven 6). She's just too classy to be where she is. Aadarsh seems to have improved in terms of quality of girls. The big surprise was Sangeet. Visited it recently after almost a year and wow! what a transformation with respect to quality of girls. It's my newest playground.

That's the two cents for now.

Cheers!
-DH
Nice to see you Bro
After Long time

Happy to see you on Forum

Uncle Sam

Hello Forum Members and Seniors,
Now generally I dont post FR and a silent watcher of forum but when i open the forum today than feel very sad to see the thread is spammed by one of the known members.
BTW I am not login back after a long time to critisize him as one who do wrong deed himself know in his heart and mind that he is wrong and if he dont realise that he is wrong than no other person even Christ or Buddha cannot let him realise his fault.

Back to the real motive of forum by sharing the last mongering visit to db.

It was a long mongering day and i started with it kishore as this is the bar which do go in business at early time.

It was around 4 pm and went at kishore.The first room was hell hot like oven but second room ac was however working a bit.
Sat there ordered and enjoyed with 5 6 girls as all of them know me and the staff and girls are very cooperative
Usual deed with usual old girls
No naya maal
Some were looking hot in black saree

Finished 4 pegs and left around 7.30
Total damages 8000 inc bill girls and tips
( I tips generously to girls and staff)

Next visited Nightangle bar at happy street
I am regular at new mumbai dbs but it was my 1st time at nightangle.
After hearing a lot from Unclesam and other member I had decided to visit the place.
Reached around 8 or 8.30
Now this was my 1st very bad experience at Dancebar.
Got the seat at door nearby entrance or i should say staff forced that i should seat there whereas seat inside was empty.
I went for washroom after ordering redbull ( no mood to have more drinks) As i was returning to table inner waiter asked to seat there but i told them i got my order at other seat.
Now this pushing black white coat show there colors
Didnโ€™t asked which girl i prefer and just tell me to move on table and ask one girl to seat beside me.
The girl was in jeans tshirt and was okkish type( I dont prefer jeans girl in db as we can see them anywhere here my fetish is just similar with Unclesam that is Ghagra choli)
She handshaked and after chit chat she understand that i have no interest in her and she stood up without asking for money.
I show many good looking girls and one girl who was really beautiful in ghagra making eye contact but i was in no mood to seat at this place.
Asked for bill and black coats responded Sir aur acchi ladkiyan hai bulaoon
I shake my head in no and pay the bill
Damage 700 for redbull
500 for tips ( i wish to know them i am different customer and they realize their mistake and i am sure will get good service whenever I visit next time)
Call the girl who seated next tonme and tip her 500
Now the waiters were feeling guilty what they loose.

Next call my driver and he was busy on his phone
Stand 10 mins outside bar in front of restaurant

Next visit was to my regular Seven Star.
Gone here after a long time
As i entered got a Grand welcome
Got my favourite seat
My regular girl have smile on her face
But i was still not overcome with the nightangle instance
Ordered red bull
Blown some money on her
Seen dance of her and one more girl
One new gem is here but because of my regular cannot interact with her.
She was gorgeous innocent and beautiful
This are the only words
Sorry guys not asked her name
She was in skirt on that day and she is very fair and tall
The tallest girl in bar.

Damage 6k including tips and left

Now i was feeling a hungry a bit .
As i am not foodie person i eat whatever i get.
Asked my driver to get paneer roll for him and me.
Have paneer roll and bisleri and went to Heaven 6 around 11:30

It was more than full but still got to good corner seat where i can see all girls in front of me.

Now to mood was ok so was the health after eating :p

Ordered Teacherโ€™s and soft drink with bisleri.

Now started the enjoyment
As i earlier stated in my previous post in back September 2017 that this girls know and have skill to find who the real Murga is.

You will not believe me and if i donโ€™t know if it is coincidence with me that the Girl at low end db or normal db dont have that eye or inner skill to catch the person who is high with pocket and can expend but this high end db girl have real eye of businessman and they have policy of like us where we do provide no cost service to big client in first two three deals as they provide all possible business to us in future.

Back to topic now the alcohol started showing its effect
A girl which was in pink attire get my attention
She was too making eye contact and laughing
She had beautiful smile fair tonned skin and she smell like flower when she come nearby to whisper in ear :p

One more girl was really looking hot while dancing.
Her midriff was so sexy that one uncle thrown around 20 k on her midriff dance on afghan jalebi song

My gurl was cunning as she already have bakra for night she avoided other people
She is getting tips in interval of every 15 mins and she was happy with that.
Moving her hands and putting hair around her shoulder with her hand and keeping smiling making eye contact with me was her duty on that night.
After few hours i asked her to come nearby to ask a question and she come nearby and intensionally touched her stomach with my wrist her body was milky and cold like soft ice cream which I really want to eat
Hope i get lucky this time unlike last time in Heaven6

Will visit next week to make sure my chance of getting ice cream inclease.

Total damages 17k including bills and tips

That was end of the whole day of mongering day night without fxxk and spend a lots of money only to please my inner soul.
Now johnny want some action so have to do some deed in a day or two.

Thanks for the suggestions...
Here is my experience.
Mayur turned out exactly as you mentioned but neelam happened to be disappointment.
It was very loud music and nothing happening on the floor..
I did not even finished my drink

There are lot of communities in India who think thy r big dick.

My gujrati friends think that its because of them our country is progressing n all.

I always narate them a true incident from there history....

"In 1782-83 AD, Maratha king Mahadaji Shinde, victoriously brought back three silver gates from Lahore after defeating Mahmud Shah Abdati, to Somnath. After refusal from priests of Gujarat and the then ruler Gaekwad to put them back on Somnath temple, these silver gates were placed in the temples of Ujjain. Today they can be seen in two temples of India, Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga and Gopal Mandir of Ujjain "...

n these temple was looted n number of times....but I guess u need to have some mardangi to go n fight for ur God.

Another fact I always mention to them is...

Are there Gujarati martyrs?

The former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav offended some people by asking if any Gujaratis fought and died for the country

" In 2009, only 719 Gujaratis enrolled in an army of over 10 lakh soldiers. This number was a record and the highest ever sent from Gujarat and it came after a big awareness campaign. In the preceding two years, 2008 and 2007, the number of Gujarati recruits was only 230 "

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....cantile-ethics-that-stresses-on-pragma/298884

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
Bro we come to this forum to refresh our minds and get new info of this leisure/pleasure world posted by our monger gang, not for any political info...No offences..
Cheers n keep posting FR...

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  8. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back