Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

The world is so unpredictable. Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly. We want to feel we are in control of our own existence. In some ways we are and in some way we are not. We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence.

I will not forget My yesterday Mongering experience... Rather should awe to get more like this...

Last week went to DBs to expect some changes in taste... Tuesday... All the old maal were absent...dance section was totally bland... Thought thoda maja Karen...sab ladki chup se khade thee... Koi bohni karnewala nahin thaa...

Socha Uncle ji ka formula dalten hain. Ordered change of 2000 and given bohni to all the girls 100 each... but unfortunately not able to squeeze the balls...

But I can observe glitters in all the eyes of the girls... Apparent submission in their gesture.. Really king size feeling.... I Danced till 10.30pm... Paid bill... i was really missing my komal (actually missing her 36 size melon)...kya yaar bhagwan ne bhi kya ladki cheez banayi... Mere jaisa acha bhala admi bhi bura hoh jaata hai..

Phir raat ko usko ping kiya... Boli kaal sure milten hain... Wanted to masterbste thinking her melons... Par socha nahin yaar kaal ke liye stock rakhten hai... Kaal muhn pe pura nikalenge... Ekdum lund khada feeling...

Wednesday.... Finished some urgent works till 3pm... Uski whatsapp aya... Aaj aaoge na... I was in the middle of the meeting addressing some critical issues... Message dekhne ke baad I was only physically present there.... Whole mind was calculating how to do the fuckation today... Hotel book karna hai... Usko pick karna hai... Etc etc...mr. Jhoney Dandekar was getting horney...

Anyway finalized the deal to meet her at 11 pm near vashi and then dinner... Phir puri night full tight... Komal boli "Mera naya photo dekha kya"... Maine bola usme toh sabkuch cover hai... Boobs toh bilkul nahin dikh raha... She told... Aaj raat ko aao na puri film dekh lena.... Behnchod... Jhoney ke ankh me tare phutne lage...

So I booked hotel in Kharghar for full night and few pegs down fantasizing about the fuckation... But after 7.30 smelt something fishy... Aagar ye nahin ayegi toh kya hoga... Behnchod masterbate karne layak bhi nahin rahunga... I went to star night for killing time and as well as for some back up plan ready if she ditches...

8 baj gaya... 9 bhi baja.. 10 bhi baja.. 10.45... I was getting impatient... Coatwala was asking kya saab aaj Kuch mood kharap hai lagta hai.. Initially I was avoiding him... But socha muskil me ek lauda hi laude ka saath dega... Chut ne toh puri gaand marli hai...

I told koi achi maal aaj raat ke liye jugard karo yaar (was terribly feeling that komal will fuck me today 200 % sure)... I really feeling ditched... Frustrated...

What the fuck... I realised even if I hv money I can not simply buy pleasure... Kismat bhi hona chahie... She was neither answering my calls... Nor any WhatsApp reply... At last at 11.45 I decided to go for back up plan... Really appreciate the coatwala in taking immence pain for searching girl... The manager even bola saab muskil hai... Aaj nahin milega...

But I was thinking, why this is happening... I am sure uparwala has better plans for me... But I have to hit the desk
Coatwala came... Saab aap jao bhumi maal ke paas wait karo car me... Mai aata hun... 10 mins after he came... Saab chembur se ladki sirf aap ke liye aa rahi hai... Dekh ke kaam karna... Seal abhi abhi toota hai.. Jydaa jor mat lagana...

She came... Came inside my car... Fair colour girl.. Wearing a cream colour frock showing little cleavage, back, fully visible legs from knee.. Black dhaga on one of the ankle... Smiled...I told to seat inside and started towards hotel

I hv never seen such a sober, well behaved, innocent, beautiful dance bar girl in my life... May be I hv not tested much... Thanked god for his blessings on me...

I asked her mujhe jante ho... She told kyun nahin... Aap kaal aye the office me... Mujhe bohni diaa... Aapne sabko diaa... Ohh... I was not able to see the talents...

So chit chat... Entered room... She told mai Etna bada hotel me kabhi nahin aayi... I ordered food for both... She told aap jaise log kahan hai... Kai baar toh mai bhukhi soh jaati hun... Somewhere inside my heart I felt pity for her... Par jyada sentimental hoga toh sex nahin hoh payega... Ordered ice cream for her also

Finished food around 1.30am...
Switched on Hindi songs channel... I hugged her from behind... Ohh complete bliss for fully 5 minutes... Smooching her entire body... I can feel her silky skin... Her neck, back, hands, boobs, naval, boms, squeezed her.... Liked her earlobes... She got the current... Uh.. Ah.. Eihh... Please.. Told bed ke upar chalo... I completely lifted her in my both hands taken to the bed...

I opened my shirt, pant, inner, (only wearing underwear)... Opened her back chain of frock... Kya maaja tha usme yaar... Red colour bra... Ohhh... Jhoney baba kick Marne laga... Big melons... More than 36...

I again thanked God for his kindness towards me.. She was opening her bra... I stopped her.. Mujhe kholne doh... Smiled shown her back... I opened the hooks... Behnchod.. Full lund khada feeling... My hands went automatically to her melons to give support... Kya maja tha yaar...

I was seating on the bed... She was on my lap facing her back to me... My naughty hands busy in caressing her melons... I couldn't stop further... Laid her on the bed... Started smooching from legs, thigh, black penty, naval, her necks, then boobs... She has small nipples... I made her big...

15 mins of foreplay... Sometimes I ride on her... Sometimes she was on my top... She smooched my nipples also... She was moaning and getting heated... I fingered her pussy... I realised coatwala was not lying... Immediately taken the mobile and sms him "kahna chupa ke rakha tha esko"...

She was getting wet down... I realised that time has come... Put on the condom (thanks again to durex long last for the horny night).... Licked her nipples vigorously, sametime fingering at the down... Ohh she grabbed me tight... I could not wait further... Banged.... Ohh.... My god.. She was really tight... Not able to penetrate with my angry snake... But she helped... 15 mins of full fuck world... Bang bang bang... (again thanked to the hotel for the spring mattress, it put kerosene on fire)... Pura palang todh chodan... She was moaning... Released water... Thrown condom..

One cigarette... 10 min commercial break Liya... Then we cuddled to each other inside blanket... Enjoyed hindi movie songs.(through ears only)
Tongue was busy in licking nipples... My right hand finger was busy in assessment of the clitoral area...

Then she can not wait more... Came on my top... Wot... Loaded her melons on my face to.... Aaur likh nahin pa raha hun bhai log... My dandekar taken guard and slowly went inside...

Uski choot ne pura lund ko andar kar Liya... Melons on my face... She was moaning... Given jerks... Jerks... Phat.. Phat... Phat... Phatak Phatak... Phatak... Ohs both of us was in eloctrovalent bond... I offloaded maal...

She told 5 baje jaana hai... But ye dil mange more... I fingered her... Too much... Ohh... Behnchod puri bedsheet gila ho rakhatha...

Again I inserted her... Wo mana kar rahi thi... Par mane request kiya... She agreed... I was on her... Didn't let her move... Both grabbed each other... Little pain in jhoney...
Muhn bich muhn si, phudi bich lund si.... Full bang for 5 to 7 min max(guess).... Released water....
I thanked God, coatwala, all for this blissful night... I dropped her with my car at chembur in her home at 6 am... She was reluctant to get dropped off near her house as it was some chawl type... But I driven my car inside dropped her "aap pata nahin sochoge kahan rahiti hun mai eyisi choti jagah pe" was her reply.. I got sentimental... Felt pity... Tipped her more 2000 above the deal...

Thanked goddess durga for giving this girl to me for tonight..
I can still feel her fragrance in the bedsheet..

Many times i think why this happens to me, suddenly I hear... you only deserve this...get fucked or fuck the duck

I don't believe that if you do good, good things will happen, everything is completely accidental and random. Sometimes bad things happen to very good people and good things happen to bad people. But at least if you try to do good things, then you are spending your time doing something worthwhile....

Cheers bhai log

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk
Horny FR,bhai it was Mastram during college days and now its you who is making the Johny's salute and jump in excitement .Keep banging

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hi, Could someone suggest any good SP near Bandra . Looking for good options at budget of 8 - 10k.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

For
Hi
Bros
Back from Agyatwas

I was out of country for last 10 days around with Own wife ( domestic duty ) and then busy in business work on year end ( financial year end ..GST has made life difficult..it is too confusing)

I had wifi access abroad so could check posts
Forum has crossed 400 pages
New people are joining
No new FRs though

PC bro alone is batting and bowling both ( keep it up Bro )
Angelo is scoring some runs .but he mainly plays on Spa forum pitch

Pk and Dh and Iliketomomger are hidden

Bukka bro I guess is bored to put FRs as there is nothing new

Mark bro is also down ..boss must have given him new assignment in office I guess

Bond is anyways abroad

Only new information FR was off course from Ever green MK
( this fellow has tremendous enthusiasm even after so many years of mongering to put up FRs
He is Amitabh Bachchan of this Forum
All new Heros on forum should take inspiration from him and put up FRs )

So after almost 3 weeks
Had a quick mongering session today
As always aim was to solve unknown or new topics

So went to Manish palace ( mentioned by MK in his FR )

It is A small Db ahead of White House
Two story building
Ground and first floor both are DBs
Small sitting place
Marwadi and MP gals On ground floor
Bongs on first floor
Few gals are ok
Few are good
Most are avarage
Made two gals dance
Cash flowed
And them took one of them on first floor
It is well lit like ground floor but with less customers so one can do lot of fondling
I had jokingly told one of the gal to whom I made to dance ,that if she removes her choli and show me her balls ,I will pay her 3000 rs on the spot
She took me upstairs and then off course declined to do it saying she is feeling shy
I just wanted to play with her
So I gave bohni to all gals on first floor and they started cheering for me and asked the gal to remove the choli

I was just watching with curiosity to see if she really removes it
She was a gal from MP
Young one
And I was sure that she will not do it

Then the gal came to me and told me
Let's go on the stairs up and there i wil remove Choli
First floor has a stair to go up and above That there is a make up room for Gals or storage for Db ( they have one make up room down Stairs too )

I was amazed to see Her desperation
She Called manger
Manager came as the small door to upstairs room on second floor has a lock

I was pleased by their efforts to please new high end customer

I tipped the gal and manger
Squzed her Melons and left
Told her next time I will definitely strip her

Manager and gal both asked for my number
I refused
Over all ok types of Low emd Db
Good place on first floor to squze balls
No dim lights though
Ok to good gals
Most of the customers are gaon wala
All of you should visit it once

Then went to White House as some one has put an FR saying new stock has come

White House is the Same
Nothing new
May be some one who has gone after long time feels the stock is new
But nothing is new
Some gals from Salvi and Love have shifted to White House
Got grand welcome from Red coats
Gals were lined up for dance
Did not like any
Radha and her sister had gone to native place

Business is down in White House
My usual red coat showed one thin Marwadi and insisted to take her for entry
Sir aaj aap ko entry pe Jana hi padega
Mere liye ek ko Leke jao
Sir ek dum toght hai
I saw her
She was from savli and she recognised me

Sir wo French bhi karegi ..red coat proclaimed infront of everyone

The gal start giggling

She knew me from Savil
I asked her
Kya savli main to Mana Karti thi

Nahi nahi ..aaapka to Lena hi padega ..girl surrendered

I. Was again pleased
I like submissive Dassis
But was running short on time
So tipped her 2000 and Told her next time Wahi pe side rooom main Dalenge Mooh main

White House over all has past its golden days

It is good for new bees to see chicks in choli
But for veterans nothing new

Then decided to check out new place mentioned by Jay Mehta

It is Queen palace next to Malvan Kinara with Sai Sadan lodge

New place
Has a VIP room
I was the only customer
Gals are pathetic
Told manager to get new gals

Over all good place with nice VIP room
It is only Db
No orchestra
Pick up at loadge next to Db
Lodge has its own set of gals also

If they improve gals then will be a good place especially for VIP lovers

Manager said by week end they will have fresh gals

All of you should check it after weekend

Thane scenes is same

Only happening place is Sur Sangeet
At upwan
It has good VIP
One can have nice sessions with gals in VIP
Nice glas to squeeze while they dance
Manager is same as Jayesh

So that's all for today

Our country always feels better than any out side country

And nothing beats Mumbai especially The DBs of new Bombay

It's the heaven on earth
Enjoy today

Har ghadi badal Rahi hai
Roop jindgi
Chav hai kabhi to dhoop Jindgi
Yeh jo Sama
Kal ho Na ho

Uncle Sam
For Sam will give menu list at saigeet with rates and ingredients

Today akshay palace.. sucks btw. Any tips in next 30 mins will be useful

Last edited:
For

For Sam will give menu list at saigeet with rates and ingredients

Today akshay palace.. sucks btw. Any tips in next 30 mins will be useful
Bakka is back

Good to see you

Try Love if U are in that area

Rashmi is still my Fav when she wears saree and dances
She is from Meera Road and hence a bitch but lovely one

Or try Manish palace
For a new place experience

Enjoy

Any one has idea about saptagiri Seven Bar Near orion Mall panvel.. Is it db or sb???

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Any one has idea about saptagiri Seven Bar Near orion Mall panvel.. Is it db or sb???

Bro
I like people who talk about new palces on this forum

So welcome

It is a Db which I guess is shut due to liquor ban inside Panvel town
At least till last month it was shut

Visit it if u r from Panvel and put FR on forum

Uncle Sam

Yesterday when I was going from that road I had seen that girls are coming out of the Bar at 10.15..

Bhai log aaj laila bar se nikla. Kya fuck all maal hai waha pe Abhi. All literally dead girls once you made them sit next to you. The dancers are not that great either. Klpd ho gaya. It was lot better before. Sb is worse than sneha or bhoir. Sorry to all folks in the forum who like the place. This was my view.

Hi friends.. went to heaven6/Sai Sarang on PB road near Satra Plaza, Vashi..as already mentioned in earlier posts it is an OB with one of the best colelction of gals and best dancers..resched there at 11.30 as all the action starts at tht time only...lot of crowd kept on coming and it soon became totally packed...some were made to seat in VIP room as there were no seats vacant on main floor...made 3 beauties to dance at same time....muskan, jyoti and mona...out of these jyoti is the best dancer with killer moves and looks..she danced too good and her expressions were also killing me :) ..looks wise all 3 were 9/10...muskaan is very cute ..dil bht khush ho gya..had grt time..total bill including drinks, tips and on dance 40k...

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

Also tried to get nos of all 3 but could not get..same usual reply from them..agle baar aao pakka dungi...

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

Just to end... didn't find any girl worth but got to meet genuine friendly guys.. be it at the bar or on the forum...

MK.. Kosmo.. Money.. Rajesh thane.. Hungry devil.. all friendly devils with a genuine heart
Mushikbhai was going through your Old post ... i too had been on OB/DB hunting since these bars started found 2 genuine gals one was around 30 years ago at a singer at Indraprastha bar sakinaka and now i am going steady with a DB gal from central Bombay area from last 3 years... but as said u don't find real good gf's as these girls come from poor families had been treated bad by bf's, husbands.. some from community like Kanjar and Nuts from parts of Rajasthan and UP ... unko pata hai thodi say hai jawani so loot loo ...but ending note our forum is a happy family of friends...so mongering must go on.. zindagi issi ka naam hai ( Earn and Spend I had been doing it from 1990's when i was young boy of 20)

Yesterday planned kishor/mayur n happystreet.... Landed kishor around 4 pm....settled in room no 2, last corner.... somewhat empty, but started filling fast.... Action started after few minutes of hunting....had a fun time with Teena, Tamanna and seema.... Danced with them and had some groping afterwards.... what I felt is some of our forum members were present in room 2, but I couldn't identity .... Full to dhamal masti.... All three are worth.... Left kishor around 6. 30 pm.... Headed to mayur.... Still legs were vibrating.... Wanted some relax type of fondling.... So settled with red saree lass.... Really feel relaxed by her caressing acts... Try her once....she is in her horney 30s.... Still hunting for something better.... And here comes Laxmi.... Found even better than described by MK.... Wow feeling.... Had beer with her.... Total GFE.... Almost 2 hours I had fun n masti with her.... She has everything.... Assets 8/10, attitude 8/10, looks 7/10, sense of humour 9/10.... Totally relaxed.... I would say Laxmi is Queen of mayur....
Thanks for MK, Anglo, Uncle Sam, PC for useful inputs....
After dhamal/masti n relaxation dropped the idea of happystreet....
Next it will be dull time happystreet....

Regards
Shmo

Next time will try full dhamal n masti at happystreet as (inspiration from dear PC)....

Tips for Mayur:
Do not overspend.
Drink moderately.
Sit in the extreme corner.
Tip only your table's black coat and waiter.
Do not order cigarettes inside as they overcharge.
Pay only 30 to DJ for song of ur choice and not 50.
Do not pay white coats as they are like beggers and don't help u at all.
Do not seat under table no.2 on right hand side,as the A.C above is leaking.

For tips on which girls to choose,who give extra service,plz refer previous threads as lots and lots of detailed info is already given.

;-) ;-)

Passed through borivali Station (east) due to some work. I shall be travelling der 1more week.
Any db/sb ther ??
On d way returning home saw some bar jus opp.borivali east station..
Lots of bouncers...(5-6atleast)
Couldnt recollect d name of d bar...
Any1 aware ??

Passed through borivali Station (east) due to some work. I shall be travelling der 1more week.
Any db/sb ther ??
Any1 aware ??
Borivali East Club9, Charvak etc...
Club 9 is OB..Entry can be denied at times..

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Any db/sb ther ??
Any1 aware ??
Borivali East Club9, Charvak etc...
Club 9 is OB..Entry can be denied at times..

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  9. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  13. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  18. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  19. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  25. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  26. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  29. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  43. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  44. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  45. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  47. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Back