Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Plz help with location. Is it DB, SB or both? Thanks.
My FR for N€€!@m, $@np@da.

Wanted to kill some time and hence decided to visit here.
About 12-14 girls present when i entered at 8.30pm. Most of them were above average to good. 2 to 3 were indeed hot. Most of them were in their sarees or ghagras where their navels, love handles and open backs were a treat to eyes.
Most of the girls appeared in early 20's and between 20-30. No aunties.

This was my first visit after a long long time. I was also short on cash and hence decided to make this a 'recce visit'. Didnot spend anything on girls.
Soft drink - 450
Tips - 150

Will surely be returning again this week or next.

Sent from my SM-G615F using Tapatalk

The much awaited Jayesh FR

I did not have much time at hand just 2 hours 7 to 9 split between Jayesh SB first for a hour and then moving on to Jayesh DB from 8 pm onwards.

SBJ
Its not dark ..blue lights on the roof n visibility at 25 % . Two AC 4 fans the size of kishore bar room with extra row ..i guess space for 15 odd to sit n play. Semi Cubicals like Kishore but good thing is ample leg space n you can sit back legs spread n ready to get handshaked. I do not like that prefer to fondle chit chat crack jokes n get the girl typsy n dasi n make her lift her T n give her nipples to this hungry baby :)

I did not scan around since Rekha (x new chandani bar) recognised me n sat on my lap. She has the best pair of perky pea nipples to tweek tits ample to bury your head n do the nipsuck as u sip your drink . Fun girl for guys who love titplay n suck. She knows my name n told her in case if my friends turn uo here take good care of them. She will help u to intro others too. I was focused on her this time so did not scan others much n had my one quarter BP. I had 2 pegs she sipped one..INR 650 for Quater n boobs n those pointed nipples to tweek pull suck..she intred her friend Riya..dusky..sharp lusty eyes i guess guess..tipped her 100. Waiters non pushy not many floating around too...no music n so its pure chit chat n daba dabi ..8 pm could hear music from the DB so slipped INR 500 in rekha the Sam routine told her will take u overnight for a gangbang session along with her best booby friend if any..shared digits n left n walked in to the DB zone

DBJ

Wow around 25 odd bellies most known to me from bars across thane ..few new madu young n naughty chidyaas welcomed me in with sweet looks n smiles..few whispwrs pahechana i was in this n that bar..i loved one sweet maadu chick n she was so so fucking sweet n had to slip 500 in her choli strings in the back..one kala coat who looked like a vergin boy was shocked to see the string routine..lol..had 2 BPs n loads of fun with all the lovely young young girls..felt at home with so much attension none asked for boni..they were quite happy to see me :)

Even then blew 2k 100 ka pattas on each girl i knew n intend to take them out in 2018 if and only if Jayesh survives till year end

DBJ go after 8: 30. Hard drinks 500 for 60 ml. I did recommend go to SB for your drinks have two quaters from 7 pm to 8 30 pm n play the girls n lust around n then walk into the DB n trust me you will be in the zone to flirt around with those pritty young things..while u sip a thumbsup..unless u can drink beyond 6 pegs!!

Cheers

PK
Awesome n actually a much awaited fr.. PL direct the way to SB n DB..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Plz help with location. Is it DB, SB or both? Thanks.
Neelam is Db cum Ob
It is outside Sanpada station
As you come from vashi tolnaka on highway from Mumbai , take right turn towards Sanpada station and u will see it on right side corner

One of the oldest Db of new Bombay

1) Bebo - As suggested by Sam, reached bebo @ 8:00 find only two customers and 4-5 gals of range 5/10, hence disappointed. But 5-6 young gals of range 8/10 just arrived from outside and headed towards make up room.. waited for 1/2 hrs for those young gals... but got bored and got out @9:00.

Hence my suggestion to go Bebo after 9:00..

2) Meghraj - First time enter in Meghraj,, too much crowded with customer and 20-25 gals of 24-30 age group.. All gal faces are familar .. 6 to 7 my gals from differnt joints at one place - meghraj

Off topic. Just an observation. And a happy one.

In the whole forum, mongerking26 has second most number of likes.
We have other famous members also in the top list - Unclesam, mushik79, PKtight and others. See the screenshots.

Congrats and thank you guys...

View attachment 90257

View attachment 90256
Bhai, good to see iam having on likes list.. Thanks to all of you!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

PK Bhai

what a detailed FR and what a time to post ( i am thinking trying Jayesh today). No wonder you have earned a promotion in the forum. well done. Sir can you also elaborate on names of few more girls at Jayesh? where exactly is the SB section when we enter Jayesh? QAUality of girls in SB? If this one is as good as Kishore, I would definitel prefer this ons as I come to Thane quite often for work. Kudos. Keep up the good work.
As u enter ground floor go straight and take a left n you will see stairs going up be carefull its a narrow one n enter the door. Quality of girls no comment since i was busy with rekha n her nipps..need more visits to find jems if any. Kishore is not a SB per say...its a comby of DB n SB with light fondle. This place is a proper SB n no music. Only HJ n Suck Suck. Quality all SB type nothing unusual!

PK I envy you as I am 3 months older than you in this forum that indicates how super lazy I am posting FRs and how good you are playing 20-20 with Innings Like Rohit Sharma!

Well Done Bro and keep hunting ;)

Cheers! Bond!
Sir ji..sharminda na karo. I am almost 3 runs short of 50 and so u younglings can call me semiuncle when i score 50. Life begins at 40 trust me. Experiance in pocket also counts in this night world.

Success point:
Small place. Very friendly Walters. No nakra for order or money. Chilled out. Was the second customer there. Called a coupled of girls gave them 100. Then was doing something on my pho.e and all the girls were assembled around me and looking at me. I was getting very embarrassed with some 15 females starring at me non stop. Fortunately some customer came with 3 people and switched to a table on sides to get away from that situation.

White coat showed few options. Fluffy types. Very cute faces. Not in fluffy mood today. The girl I liked can't go today. Got out after an hour.

Should visit

Silver point : moment I went in saw a whale sitting on speakers with red bull. Then to one corner was some guy totally drunk barely able to look clearly . Was getting turned off. Quickly scanned around and fo und 2 3 good looking girls. Rest were past expiry dates. Knew one from thana. Waved a hi and bid the place a bye. Problem with small to well lit places is you just can't do a thing in the bar. Mayhbe will go later to check this better.

Savali: same situation as yesterday quaks the white coat. Wave it off too and off to next place now. Live reporting over and out

Was back at Sumit Bar today. Felt as if I had an unfinished agenda.
Didn't go to the inner Bar section, sat in the seating area in the main hall and asked the waiter to call Geeta.
She was looking beautiful in her makeup and Saree and backless choli. Without wasting time asked for entry and was guided to the room at the backside.
Had a much better time today, although the room is still a turnoff. DFK was on offer today but no BJ.
Had a relatively long session with her starting with WOT, then Doggy and finally shot my load in Missionary. She seemed to have cum thrice....or she is a good actress....
Overall a good experience....

Total Damages - 1700 + 200 tips to waiter and 200 tip to the girl

updated score for Geeta -
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - 7/10 (Sag a little but good and extremely plump nipples)
Body - 7/10 (Slim with a small bubble butt)
Pussy - 8/10 (has a surprisingly tight pussy)
Service - 7/10 (even without BJ, was cooperative and seemed to enjoy)

Tip - If you are visiting this joint carry ur own condoms, the condoms u get there are the cheap Nirodh ones

Had gone to S@! S@απg/h€αv€n6 a few days back..location is near satα plαz@ towards vashi end... Now this place starts at 10 since it is an OB.. But the real fun begins only after 11 am when seth log starts coming and keep on splurging money on dance...absolutely no point in going there before 10..u ll only waste ur money as by this time the floor is completely empty... there is also vip room...6-7 maal are young 9/10 with their hot expensive ghagaras and backless cholis..drinks r little bit costly compared to other OB.. Whiskey medium peg.. 780....cold drink also 780...beer arnd 830...ambience ia good.. Also saw another OB.. Ch@mpaαgn€.. loacted exactly at start of same plaza towards KK end...

Pk bhaident Nahi bataya jayesh ka I think jayesh will be more popular than mayur

Ehere is jayesh exact location. Tempted to visit today ...please anyone knows help

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Ehere is jayesh exact location. Tempted to visit today ...please anyone knows help
Reach at Nitin company signal

At Nitin company signal , go ahead of Medicare hospital
On the same road , As u go ahead on left side , you will see Sheetal

Still go ahead and on right side
U will see Big board of Jayesh

Sb on ground floor

I have not gone to Sb
So I can't comment
Db cum Ob on first floor
Db is ok
VIP is ok ( after 10 pm on request )
Some good chicks are presnt

Uncle Sam

Thanks Sam

Just a thought as 26th jan approaching . LEs would be on high elert. With a terrorist caught at delhi airport, raids are round the corner. Should we reduce the frequency of SBs like jayesh. Jayesh has been raided befire akso. Dies it look like Nerul is relatively less prone ti such rauds than thane.

Thanks Sam

Just a thought as 26th jan approaching . LEs would be on high elert. With a terrorist caught at delhi airport, raids are round the corner. Should we reduce the frequency of SBs like jayesh. Jayesh has been raided befire akso. Dies it look like Nerul is relatively less prone ti such rauds than thane.

Generally all these things has nothing to do with Raids
Matters of national security increase police petroling ..that's all and noting more

LE won't raid unless they have dispute with owner or they got some info regarding under age gals or gals from Bangladesh with out valid visa or pepar work

Sb are prone for Raids because Bangladeshi females are more in Sb as compared to DBs or Ob

I don't go to Sb so I can not comment but my general suggestion is Not to panic if raid occurs and be nice to LE

Customers are small fish for LE as compared to Gals and manager and hence generally they let customers go

Rule of thumb is
Do not act smart infront of LE
Don't Teach him rules saying u have ID and gal is gal friend etc etc

How so ever well connected you may be , respect LE and co operate with him

At the max ,u may have to shell some money to LE if you are caught in Sb or lodge or MP with your pants down

Be friendly to LE . They also know that you are just removing water and not doing some anti national activity or major crime

What is more problematic than LE are so called social service Reporter or similar such people who come to Db or Sb and do video shooting or click photos

These are very difficult creatures and be aware of them

They do things only for Blackmailing and are of nuisance value

Uncle Sam

LE won't raid unless they have dispute with owner or they got some info regarding under age gals or gals from Bangladesh with out valid visa or pepar work
Customers are small fish for LE as compared to Gals and manager and hence generally they let customers go
Rule of thumb is
Do not act smart infront of LE
Don't Teach him rules saying u have ID and gal is gal friend etc etc
Uncle Sam

True. Real points.
Should we worry when we hear Kishor was raided, or Thane area is under LE watch?
NO. We can't do anything. It was raided yesterday doesn't mean it will be raided today also. We don't know when the raid is going to happen. Just go and enjoy.

True. Real points.
Should we worry when we hear Kishor was raided, or Thane area is under LE watch?
NO. We can't do anything. It was raided yesterday doesn't mean it will be raided today also. We don't know when the raid is going to happen. Just go and enjoy.

Now, i second that Sir. Why worry if the LE checks IDs of girls and goes away. allow them to do their bit. Did they trouble you? what is this paranoia? just chill and enjoy. Are 2 peg mein to chuha bhi sher ban jata hai. aap itne darte kyon ho?

once LE raided a hotel and checked my room with me in my underwear and the girl barely covered . it was obvious what I was doing. They just took her away and told me to lock my door and sleep tight till next morning. yeh mumbai hai bhai. yahan sab chalta hai as long as you r not a nuisance to others.

Cheers and enjoy.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💦at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💘 💥Thursday ❣💋 Ruby, 💯💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💞 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica💋, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💋🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  10. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back