Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

I don't like the place they value high spenders....which I Hate we had 20k on my table a person sitting beside us was asked to move back as he didn't splash any money...it's sad...
Also if a high spender is in 15..20k customers song not played...

Even after giving 500 to every 2 managers as tip they just didn't play the song...

I just go to see the one girl who I like or else a big No..

But after a few pegs in a DB it's the masti that takes you to the OB.

Sent from my SM-A146B using Tapatalk
Rightly said bro but this is the case in almost all of the obs high spenders are given value I used to sit with 1 of my friends in icon and he is like ultra heavy spender like 2-3 lakhs per session so whenever we just enter icon the aura of the place changes and Anna's to captains to waiters to girls all just facing and trying to please and one by one all come and shake hands and stuff just our table and this happens up till we r in the bar but me being me I get bored by regularly going to one place I like changes be it bars or babes

Last edited:
Rightly said bro but this is the case in almost all of the obs high spenders are given value I used to sit with 1 of my friends in icon and he is like ultra heavy spender like 2-3 lakhs per session so whenever we just enter icon the aura of the place changes and Anna's to captains to waiters to girls all just facing and trying to please and one by one all come and shake hands and stuff just out table and this happens up till we r in the bar but me being me I get bored by regularly going to one place I like changes be it bars or babes
these days I am enjoying Rasna as the vibe in dbs is really different I think just because I've just started to go there I am liking it so much some chicks there are really good like ob stuff but they as well like it here and on top of that 5-7k is more than enough to spend a good time I really don't feel the urge to visit obs now a days as dBs close timely, less spending, good chick's as well but only a few ....but dats ok

I don't like the place they value high spenders....which I Hate we had 20k on my table a person sitting beside us was asked to move back as he didn't splash any money...it's sad...
Also if a high spender is in 15..20k customers song not played...

Even after giving 500 to every 2 managers as tip they just didn't play the song...

I just go to see the one girl who I like or else a big No..

But after a few pegs in a DB it's the masti that takes you to the OB.

Sent from my SM-A146B using Tapatalk
The main issue is with that shithead DJ who always hanker over money....more money leech than the girlz.

Bhai, anytime sonagachi wins hands down.

The time you would spent in sonagachi with the girl of your choice, would might turn out to be the best of all moments in realms of sexual pleasure.

On saying this, we are in multiplex watching movie for 3 hours. You are hungry and want to have samosas. You pay 200 for it as this is the only option available. Will you wait for the movie to get over and go to the best place where it is much cheaper and tastes good?

It is the same way bhai. Nm is costlier but what can we do? Need to think of time and other constraint.

As you mentioned, connection with girls is possible in Nm. Being with experienced iltm I have learnt various ways to enjoy a girl. I enjoy playing with girls in swimming pool, cuddle with a girl in a hammock sipping a beer, relax in a beach bed with bikini clad girl, play in the rains with skimpily clad girl etc. Being with beautiful girls and each time being with different one is an
exhilarating experience.

Bhai, vip is very costly if the purpose is to grope, close dance, touch, being erotic. We do vip to get connected and enjoy the company of the girls. Most of the time we find it is not worth for the girl but it is part of the game and is expected.

Keeping it simple, if money is running at the back to mind I sincerely request to ignore vip. Save it, remove time exclusively for a planned mongering trip.
Bhai ekdum sahi baat bole different babes and different places and different experiences

frankly speaking I never get into aukaad dikhane wala game as u never know who is sitting next to u but this guy zabardasti called punjaban because she was speaking to me 10k mein hi shaant ho gaya .....kya hai agar ladki log saamne se interest late hai nah toh kuch budhon ki gaand jalti hai Kal bhi 4-5 ladkiyan full isharabazi chalu Tha and I know that wasn't because of the cash but may be because of the way I look and carry myself and also because I was sitting with @Maverick2 ......
U urself present a dash before girls....only thing to control ur booze.

When I went to the side of stage, girls told me.....dost to mast hai lekin peeta tumse bahut jyada.

As for all DBs/OBs, I have accepted the fact that establishments will always favour high spenders over me for playing songs.

I pay max 2k per song and if some guy splashes 5 - 10 k on a song, then that guy will always be pampered.
But the behavior of the girl must not change much.
In those times, I sit back in my chair and njoy and wait if that guy plays music of my liking.

Like 1 day, a Sardar played WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO at Star Night. He had asked my regular to dance. So I told an OB dancer to dance with me and she did it quite well. Now Sardarji after splashing money over my regular and came up to shower again on the girl who was dancing with me. Later he told that he knew that I won't be able to sit on that song and that's why he played that song.

Last edited:

Sent from my CPH2579 using Tapatalk
Gali Gali mein shor hai, yeh madarchod Chakka Landya👉👉 @akshaykundekar madarchod sala chor hai

Iske telegram/discord group mein mat jao apne paiso ko bachao, 🙏🙏

Yeh tum logo se 300 Rs contacts share karne ke liye lega Jo isi forum se isne collect Kiya hoga ,

Uske baad iske numbers sab band rahenge aur baad mein yeh tumko block kardega aur police ki dhamki dega,🙏🙏

Iske telegram/discord group mein sab ID iski duplicate hai, Jo tum logo ka personal details collect karlega, 🙏🙏

Aur yeh tumhare contacts ko Locanto aur MR mein post karke barbad kardega 🙏🙏🙏
Isliye savdhaan savdhaan, kyunki gali gali mein shor hai, yeh Landya 👉 @akshaykundekar sala chor hai 🙌🙌

Attachments

• IMG_20230719_080203.jpg
    IMG_20230719_080203.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 50
Jhatu log Hai BC nazdeek ke chote fayde ke liye door ka mehenga nuksaan kar liya.....ab samajh aa gaya SN ki aukaat 20k-25k ke upar nahi hai
Even I understood the girls here. I had the courage to throw Zara out of vip after 1 or 2 songs and replace her with a MP girl who was very cooperative. My instincts says that she knew about forum.

After that I have visited SN 3 times and managed to squeeze the tits of 4 more girls as well.

After spending @Rajivj idea of catching an evening flight to Kol and returning morning seems good idea.

Another I echo @Mark Dsouza words of masti after db which drives us to ob.

Last edited:
Even I understood the girls here. I had the courage to throw Zara out of vip after 1 or 2 songs and replace her with a MP girl who was very cooperative. My instincts says that she knew about forum.

After that I have visited SN 3 times and managed to squeeze the tits of 4 more girls as well.

After spending @Rajivj idea of catching an evening flight to Kol and returning morning seems good idea.

I had been there only to meet @Maverick2 I don't go to obs ....very happy & content with dbs especially rasna

Before generating another ChatGPT effort scanning thru all my FR data, here is yesterday's FR.

Landed at a crowded Kapal at 10:15 pm where as usual Nikita was hogging most of the limelight. Left at 11:10 after sqeezing 3 dances with S@!&@$% and a probable date set next week though I am doubtful from my side. She seems to be the type who can squeeze quite a good amount.

Next moved to Shampegne where by the time fav landed at floor, I was enjoying superb performance by Jaspreet ( aka Jassi). She is senior, doesn't wear chaniya choli but regular western dress, nothing sensual, but she really understands flow of a song. She danced in pure EDM moves on PAPI by Eden Shalev. This Punjaban knows to match beat of this high octane dance track. After a long time found someone who can nail this track. Only 2 others could do justice to this one.
Next song was with Kalpana who did a sensuous performance of JAANE JAAN DHOONDTA HI RAHA. (Reprised version).
Our Discord young frnd was already there to soothe his young muse.

One regular guest, who usually shows cash on my fav, asked me why am I not dancing with her. I replied, ' Sab ke taraf dhyaan to banta hai'. My fav told him that it's OK.

Left at 12 :15 for Star Night where my young forum member @thedarknight was already waiting. Took my usual seat soon joined by my young buddy who was in full jovial mood interacting with the tall white Punjaban. @helen hunt bhai......the same girl.
Made Shilpi, Taniya, my buddy's last night fav...the tall Punjaban, Kavya's sister ( I simply can't register her name).

Shilpi on HOTHON PE BAAS by Mika. I don't touch a girl while dancing but Shilpi made it so smoochy one that her blouse grazed my face a few times.

Next K's sis danced on David Guetta EDM track which was simply awesome. The bum movement was simply electric.

Taniya was asked to dance on AMPLIFIER by Imran Khan as she had been asking me for a dance on a Punjabi song. Though she said she doesn't remember the song, yet she nailed it so well that I simply sat on my chair.

In between our young Bro was making cash flow on the tall Punjaban. I never asked her name but she is a hit among many guests. The twos were making good chemistry.
So asked the Punjaban to groove on
HEY SEXXY LADY by Shaggy.
Though she started with usual head swirls, I told her not to do the usual and she immediately moved to the NC dance moves on this steamy number.

But the highlight of last night was when they played AAJ KI RAAT Remix with two sis and Punjaban starting to set stage on fire.
Couldn't stop myself but moved to the front before stage and shake legs on all three girls eliciting cat calls and whistles from the ladies.
This is why I love some OB stage girls.
No cash on sight but they know how to njoy. This I can do in SN, Natraj and somewhat in BEBO though haven't visited the place for nearly 2 months now.
I gave 1k to each of the sis.
And Who splurged on the Punjaban?
Of course our young dashing forum frnd.

He himself joined babes on few dances and he makes quite good ball dance moves which he did again in my song
REDLIGHT by SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA.

This prompted me to do a full touchy move with the girl who was surprised to c this and later asked me why I did so.....

While paying out, they played PANI PANI which again prompted a short triple dance with stage girls.
@thedarknight Bro bears testimony to the fun they do with me.
Sorry bro, couldn't stay beyond 2 as home was calling. As usual, I came straight from ofc.

While leaving, Niki threatened me to block if I don't make her dance next day. I said u r a diva here , why u need me.
She smiled and jabbed me in my belly and told, ' Ao, dikhayenge hum tumhe kitna diva hu mai'.

A grt fun filled night, especially with my forum frnd , who was having a blast of his own making girls ask me to tell him to come more. I have told that he is a busy man toh ab tum log usko busy rakho 😃 to which they burst into laughter.

Hoped that I have given more data for our forum ChatGPT 😃 😃.
ChatGPT is intelligent to ignore redundant data..😃

Hello to your alternate id thedarknight.

Zara can be summed in one line....

Unchi dukaan fikke pakwaan!!!

Sent from my Infinix X6512 using Tapatalk

Yesterday had multiple escapades.
1st during evening - my new regular duo at Sunil. Riya the slim one and soniya the voluptous cow. Groped, squeezed, smooched like there is no tomorrow.

Both were asking for Goa trip. Told them yes jayenge.
Then gone to SD, met my old bangalan kajal. Squeezed, Groped smooched. Fantastic. The look of Bangali woman in saree is unmatched.

My old friend taken me to sona.

Beautiful young girls dancing and money was flowing.
I was dead drunk. Dont know when reached home.

Today is night shift with my Fav...

Just came from kid's school attending ptm. Lots of beautiful mothers and lady teachers. Kid has got good marks in Math. His beautiful lady teacher was eager to know from where he gets teaching. I was looking at her fair coloured melons clad inside black blouse.

Headache due to more drink yesterday. Will ask bangalan moti to massage today.

Bangali maals are sexy and sweet.
Rajasthani are good at heart
Agra, bharatpur, Gowalior wali can steal your liver and kidney and throw you in gutter

Someone said

Women are an intriguing blend of simplicity and complexity.

A recipe to be loved
But never revealed

Today thinking to go to RM in the evening.

Regards

HH

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

1st during evening - my new regular duo at Sunil. Riya the slim one and soniya the voluptous cow. Groped, squeezed, smooched like there is no tomorrow.

Then gone to SD, met my old bangalan kajal. Squeezed, Groped smooched. Fantastic. The look of Bangali woman in saree is unmatched.

Just came from kid's school attending ptm. Lots of beautiful mothers and lady teachers. Kid has got good marks in Math. His beautiful lady teacher was eager to know from where he gets teaching. I was looking at her fair coloured melons clad inside black blouse.

Agra, bharatpur, Gowalior wali can steal your liver and kidney and throw you in gutter

Someone said

A recipe to be loved
But never revealed

Regards

HH

Bro, what is SD?

Someone said

A recipe to be loved
But never revealed

Regards

HH

To add to the classification, my 2 cents.

Bengalis are VFM when they r in SBs. Some from overseas and some from Border areas.
Bengalis are clever and act super sensuous when they are in OBs. They r from Kolkata and suburbs.

Rajsthanis make you feel good at heart to tear your purse away. They stay with family with mummy/ Didi guiding them to get max out of guests. These are in OBs.

Rajasthanis in hybrid DBs are always desperate for cash on to bed.
Rajasthanis in DBs act little tough but also easy towards bed.

Haryanvis are super cozy with sexy moves. Waiting for right price for multiple guests.

MP and UP walis are out to sell ur organs. Always eager to please but will try to suck u out.

Gujjus are super clever always calculating their collections and know very well who to hook up with. Who can give cars and what not?

Punjabans are fun and super cool to spend time with.
Himachalis are difficult to gauge their mood but classy to ward off quite a good number of patrons.

Many of last 3 types are educated out here to make quick money for furthering their passion / lust for good life but then stuck 4 easy money.

Someone said

A recipe to be loved
But never revealed

Regards

HH

Sunil got mentioned in the forum after a long time. Added to bucket list. Pls confirm timings, are items avlbl between 3 - 5 pm.

Also if anyone has info pls confirm the status of sadguru. As far as darkness is concerned it has the best sb. It's pitch dark and many things are possible. The visibility is so low that one can completely strip the item and keep her under garments on the table next to your beer/drink and it would be difficult to get noticed.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  5. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  13. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  16. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  40. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
Back