Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Yday night at around 12.15 to 12.30 i saw some 2-3 police van & 1-2 pinjra vehicle near sweet dreams orchestra bar near s.b.shelar chowk, Dombivli didn't wait their for a single moment as I was high on alcohol & driving bike. Is there anyone kind soul who can actually tell what was the scene, I think it was police raid....

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Hello Guys was out of city from few days
Now back in action

Have commitment to meet with old friends and some new forum member here.
Had been with last few days with old friends,now after Diwali will surely meet new forum friends and other.

OR IT MAY BE GOOD IDEA IF SENIOR MAKE Gettogether so new and old member can meet and can know each other and have one enjoyable evening together.

So back to topic.

Visited Blue Star and staffs and girl recognise me easily.
Black Coat offer a good seat but a seat was away from my regular girl.
She give a smile but hessitate to come at my side without my permission.
Ordered drinks and have eye contact with few other girls too.
Finally call her near my table and she obliege and looks she was eagerly waiting for come near by me :p
She whisper in my ear kya baat aaj bahut din baad
She was wearing really sexy dress and i was already drunk as i had come Bluestar after a short trip to kishore (Didnt mention in details as usual did there nothing special )

Now drinks started kicking up and thrown some money (โ‚น) on her .
Had lot of calls from home so finally leave at 10 as i was high on drink and unable to move further for any deed.

On next day visited shil phata belt.
Here is some interesting info for you guys.

Visited Seven Star around 6:00 pm
The house was pack
Surprise surprise.......
Inner ambience was good and very much similar to navi mumbai
Crowad was decent too compare to other bar in this belt.
Staff was ok
Most important thing Girls.
Girls are in different categories here
Some ok types some are good and 3/4 beauties are stunning.
Yes Gorgeous beauties still dont belive my eyes that there are such beauty in this belt.

Orderd Red bull
On first time i always prefer red bull so i can get familiar with enviorment staff and girls.

Had some eye contacts with girl
Paid bill and leave with tips to staff.

Shown large number of pink bills to staff at time of payment.
They regreted that they not able to hold me for some time
So thus the girls.

I had notice one big difference here from navi mumbai...,,,

Contd...,,,

Long FR ahead.
Let me start with a story. I have visited a few countries for company related work and have experienced girls in a strip club, massage parlors and also visited the famous Red light area in Amsterdam. Of all the experiences, the massage parlor was the best as it was B2B (the girl is naked the whole time) and ending with a very sensuous HJ. There is no bargaining, no nakhras as the money is paid upfront for all this. I wanted to experience something similar here too and started visiting a few MP's. Nowhere I got that experience. I think it is wishful thinking to compare but the heart wants what it wants. This is when my friend took me to a DB in Andheri to cheer me up. As MK bro and unclesam has said, the person with wads of cash is King in here. I just don't see myself spending a lot of money just to see a girl dance. I want to feel her, up close and personal. This is where MK's suggestion to go to a SB helped.

Coming back to the FR, me and my friend had planned to go to SB today. Something urgent came up and my friend was not able to come. I was speculating whether to go or not. In the end my dick won. Now the question was where to go. I had visited Kishor and had liked it and wanted to explore more of what it has to offer. I also wanted to visit Sneha as I can see it being discussed a lot recently in this thread. Decided to go to Kishor. Went in at 6, saw the blackcoat with whom I had an interaction last time. Gave him Rs. 50, ordered a lime soda and told him to send in a few girls. It was Pooja time, so had to wait for 15 mins. It feels odd but that's how they work. There was this one aunty who kept saying something to me and I just nodded as I was not able understand a single word over the din of music. Finally my drink arrived and I selected R#$#m@. She was very enthusiastic. Started to kiss me and took my hand put it on her boobs. I was impressed. Like most of SB girls, she had a curvy waist. Enjoyed her to the full and she was very co-operative. She kept rubbing my johnny from over my pants. Gave her a 100, she said "baad main de dena" but kept the 100. I asked her if she will meet outside for FS, she said yes and quoted 3000(including lodge). After 20 mins, I finished my drink and gave her 200, she asked for more so gave her 100. Blackcoat (G0p@l) came with bill, settled it and gave him and the waiter 100 each.

Drink - 300
Girl - 400
Blackcoat and waiter - 250
Total - 950
WIR - Definitely.

I kept thinking about Sneha and the wonderful FR's for the same and hence went there too as it was near to Kishor. As soon as I sat, 3-4 aunty types started to pester me. I said let the drink come then I will decide. One of them was good looking (this I later realized I fell victim to dim lighting) and asked her to sit besides me. I don't remember her name now, but she was not good. Gave her 200, she asked for 100 more as it was her boni, gave her 100 more and she left. I asked the waiter to get me a Mallika, he said Mallika is not good looking but will give good service. I was no mood for service, so asked him to send me a good looking girl and gave him 100 (as I did not have Rs. 50 note). He sent in C#@mp@. She was relatively good looking and had proper assets. Started fondling her. She was not responding the way the girl at Kishor was but I still soldiered through. She pestered me for drinks, told her that if I order drinks for you, then I would not be able to give you tip. She insisted, so had to order a cold drink for her. She got a call from her aadmi (thats what she said) and had a small fight. Then she started saying that she has been avoiding his call and hence he is mad at her. I wanted to say I don't care, but nodded along. The waiter came with other waiter and asked for money and said that they won't disturb after the bill. Gave them 100 each. Then he said something to the girl and then told me that she will give good service. Before I could respond, she unzipped my pants and started sliding her hand on my penis. She took it out and started HJ. I tried resisting, but my mind had already given its control to my penis so lifted her sari and started fingering her pussy. After the deed was done, gave her 500 and she said "aur 500 do". I gave her 100 more and told her that if she had not ordered the drink, I would have given 300 more. She was angry but that is fine as I don't think I would be returning.

Drinks - 600
Girl - 300 + 600 = 900
Waiter - 300
Total - 1800
WIR - Doubtful.

After today's adventure, I feel Kishor is better and I can see myself going there regularly. Sneha just didn't catch my fancy and the service and attitude ruined it for me.

Question to experienced mongers - Do you know of any strip club in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?

Thanks MK26 for the suggestions and also for your patience in answering all my queries. :)

Continued from last post..,,,,,

One big thing i notice here
This girls had no great skill to catch the Punter (murga)
Or maybe they dont get much money by customers here so these girl become dead by soul to please the customers.
I had visited to a navi mumbai bar 2 times and a beauty come and stand near me everytime
I hadnt given her singal penny both times but she hadnt given up.
She know i will be a good investment for her and she given me times on both ocassion .
Now even i dont remeber how much i had thrown on her
This skill you will miss with shilphata girls
You had to throw money first than you will be noticed here unlike navi mumbai bars where waiters black coats white coats girls everyone calculate your status correctly before you starts to spend.

Back to topic
After seven star visited shreya
Few staffs know me there
Its around 6:45 and bar was all empty
Only 2 customers and 7 8 girls who were only ok type and some fat ones too

Ordered vodka
Now crowd start coming and thus the girls
But all are okis type none are stunner
Two of them caught my eyes.

Asked black coat to throw 1k on a girl.
He reacted like hell i gifted an island to the girl or a flat in burj khalifa :p
It took 5 mins to bring 1k and misery doesnt end here
He threw that money on other girl.
I was not keen to throw away more 1k on first girl but she was trying to impress me from begining of time so order black coat to throw 1 k on her
Now just imagine condition of this guy
He said sir dono ko 500 500 de doon

I asked to give seperate 1k to her.

Now the Gaonwalas starring at me
All girls trying to impress me
I had at least 15 or more girls standing in front of my eyes
To hell with it
I had feeling like a mammal surrounded by 15 20 females hungry tigress.

Finished drinks and leave after tipping to staffs

The black coat who always attend me was in socker as i always spend less than 1000 rs here.
Feel i will have gala time on next visit there.

So friend thats all i had done in last week and a short trip to nl which was nothing special
Hope to have gettogether soon with seniors

Last edited:
Long FR ahead.
Let me start with a story. I have visited a few countries for company related work and have experienced girls in a strip club, massage parlors and also visited the famous Red light area in Amsterdam. Of all the experiences, the massage parlor was the best as it was B2B (the girl is naked the whole time) and ending with a very sensuous HJ. There is no bargaining, no nakhras as the money is paid upfront for all this. I wanted to experience something similar here too and started visiting a few MP's. Nowhere I got that experience. I think it is wishful thinking to compare but the heart wants what it wants. This is when my friend took me to a DB in Andheri to cheer me up. As MK bro and unclesam has said, the person with wads of cash is King in here. I just don't see myself spending a lot of money just to see a girl dance. I want to feel her, up close and personal. This is where MK's suggestion to go to a SB helped.

Coming back to the FR, me and my friend had planned to go to SB today. Something urgent came up and my friend was not able to come. I was speculating whether to go or not. In the end my dick won. Now the question was where to go. I had visited Kishor and had liked it and wanted to explore more of what it has to offer. I also wanted to visit Sneha as I can see it being discussed a lot recently in this thread. Decided to go to Kishor. Went in at 6, saw the blackcoat with whom I had an interaction last time. Gave him Rs. 50, ordered a lime soda and told him to send in a few girls. It was Pooja time, so had to wait for 15 mins. It feels odd but that's how they work. There was this one aunty who kept saying something to me and I just nodded as I was not able understand a single word over the din of music. Finally my drink arrived and I selected R#$#m@. She was very enthusiastic. Started to kiss me and took my hand put it on her boobs. I was impressed. Like most of SB girls, she had a curvy waist. Enjoyed her to the full and she was very co-operative. She kept rubbing my johnny from over my pants. Gave her a 100, she said "baad main de dena" but kept the 100. I asked her if she will meet outside for FS, she said yes and quoted 3000(including lodge). After 20 mins, I finished my drink and gave her 200, she asked for more so gave her 100. Blackcoat (G0p@l) came with bill, settled it and gave him and the waiter 100 each.

Drink - 300
Girl - 400
Blackcoat and waiter - 250
Total - 950
WIR - Definitely.

I kept thinking about Sneha and the wonderful FR's for the same and hence went there too as it was near to Kishor. As soon as I sat, 3-4 aunty types started to pester me. I said let the drink come then I will decide. One of them was good looking (this I later realized I fell victim to dim lighting) and asked her to sit besides me. I don't remember her name now, but she was not good. Gave her 200, she asked for 100 more as it was her boni, gave her 100 more and she left. I asked the waiter to get me a Mallika, he said Mallika is not good looking but will give good service. I was no mood for service, so asked him to send me a good looking girl and gave him 100 (as I did not have Rs. 50 note). He sent in C#@mp@. She was relatively good looking and had proper assets. Started fondling her. She was not responding the way the girl at Kishor was but I still soldiered through. She pestered me for drinks, told her that if I order drinks for you, then I would not be able to give you tip. She insisted, so had to order a cold drink for her. She got a call from her aadmi (thats what she said) and had a small fight. Then she started saying that she has been avoiding his call and hence he is mad at her. I wanted to say I don't care, but nodded along. The waiter came with other waiter and asked for money and said that they won't disturb after the bill. Gave them 100 each. Then he said something to the girl and then told me that she will give good service. Before I could respond, she unzipped my pants and started sliding her hand on my penis. She took it out and started HJ. I tried resisting, but my mind had already given its control to my penis so lifted her sari and started fingering her pussy. After the deed was done, gave her 500 and she said "aur 500 do". I gave her 100 more and told her that if she had not ordered the drink, I would have given 300 more. She was angry but that is fine as I don't think I would be returning.

Drinks - 600
Girl - 300 + 600 = 900
Waiter - 300
Total - 1800
WIR - Doubtful.

After today's adventure, I feel Kishor is better and I can see myself going there regularly. Sneha just didn't catch my fancy and the service and attitude ruined it for me.

Question to experienced mongers - Do you know of any strip club in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?

Thanks MK26 for the suggestions and also for your patience in answering all my queries. :)
No strip clubs in Mumbai or new Mumbai

U can take Good class Db gal to lodge and ask her to do strip tease and nude dance for you

Enjoy

Continued from last post..,,,,,

One big thing i notice here
This girls had no great skill to catch the Punter (murga)
Or maybe they dont get much money by customers here so these girl become dead by soul to please the customers.
I had visited to a navi mumbai bar 2 times and a beauty come and stand near me everytime
I hadnt given her singal penny both times but she hadnt given up.
She know i will be a good investment for her and she given me times on both ocassion .
Now even i dont remeber how much i had thrown on her
This skill you will miss with shilphata girls
You had to throw money first than you will be noticed here unlike navi mumbai bars where waiters black coats white coats girls everyone calculate your status correctly before you starts to spend.

Back to topic
After seven star visited shreya
Few staffs know me there
Its around 6:45 and bar was all empty
Only 2 customers and 7 8 girls who were only ok type and some fat ones too

Ordered vodka
Now crowd start coming and thus the girls
But all are okis type none are stunner
Two of them caught my eyes.

Asked black coat to throw 1k on a girl.
He reacted like hell i gifted an island to the girl or a flat in burj khalifa
It took 5 mins to bring 1k and misery doesnt end here
He threw that money on other girl.
I was not keen to throw away more 1k on first girl but she was trying to impress me from begining of time so order black coat to throw 1 k on her
Now just imagine condition of this guy
He said sir dono ko 500 500 de doon

I asked to give seperate 1k to her.

Now the Gaonwalas starring at me
All girls trying to impress me
I had at least 15 or more girls standing in front of my eyes
To hell with it
I had feeling like a mammal surrounded by 15 20 females hungry tigress.

Finished drinks and leave after tipping to staffs

The black coat who always attend me was in socker as i always spend less than 1000 rs here.
Feel i will have gala time on next visit there.

So friend thats all i had done in last week and a short trip to nl which was nothing special
Hope to have gettogether soon with seniors

Nice FR Bro ...u enjoyed the reaction and the drama of gaonwalas more than anything else ...U will get emperor's treatment next time for sure...

Gaonwalas might be like very jealous and angry...

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Nice FR Bro ...u enjoyed the reaction and the drama of gaonwalas more than anything else ...U will get emperor's treatment next time for sure...

Gaonwalas might be like very jealous and angry...

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk
Yes my ola driver mention that if one throw excess amt at this area things may get out of hand as his old client faced similar situation when he throw 25 k here

Hi Guys,

Recently joined the forum.. have been a silent reader for sometime.. been to mps and spas but never tried anything outside... Would like to try SB... Anyone can help me with any clues in Western suburbs malad goregaon types would be great...Thanks

Hi Bro, I never visited SB, can we spend time with out taking alcohol and only with soft drinks. Where is the location of this bar. Is it safe to visit alone.
Yes you can just have soft drinks and enjoy with ladies. but remember a soft drinks cost 300 there. and the bar is located below rajiv gandhi bridge, ahead of DY patil college

Db Dairies

Just few random conversations with Db gals

gal 1

From Rajasthan
Rajput
At vashi Db ( recently renovated)

Good dancer
Long hairs
Throw lot of cash on her few days back in Db
Fondled her in the Db
Not yet stripped her
Good chick

Called her yesterday to find out if she is in office ( I like that these gals calling Db as office )
Nahi main bahar hu , ...she replied

I said ok and cut the phone

She called back in two minutes

Aap office main aaa rahe ho Kya
Main office main nahi hu
Aap Najdik ke Mall main aao na
She said

I asked , why ?
She said
Nahi Mujhe thoda shopping karna hai ?

I understood that she feels I am nice Bakra uncle and she can loot me in Mall on the name of Diwali shopping

I thought of playing on with the game
I told her
Ok dear I will come
Let's buy some Bra and panties for you
Shop main try Karke Dikhana padega

She got irritated

But still she said
Arre Diwali ka shopping hai
Didi bhi saath main hai

I played on

That's ok
Didi ke liye bhi Bra aur panty Lenge
Kya size hai ?
Dono saath main pehno
Ok

She cut the phone and didnt call back

Girl 2

Friend of Kanpur gal (from crazy boys described in earlier FR )

Gone there again and Kanpur female and one prior ( Shruti Hassan look like ) both were absent

So made one New punjabi sat next to me
Nice tall gal
Good face and figure
Again long hairs

She can't dance
So we were having discussion on drink

She dose part time hotel mangement course
And dose Db work for funding her education and family

Bright gal
Speaks good English
I ask her .. how much make u in one month ?

40 to 50 000 per month she said

I said ...why this much only ?generally other gals must be making more ?

Yes... they Fuck around . I don't . She replied

I asked her what's wrong in fucking around ?

I don't like it . She said

Why ? I again poked her

I am lesbo . Came her reply

I was staring at her
She again repeated . Sir , I am lesbo
I have a girl friend

For few minutes I was not getting what to talk further
We were sitting on same table
She was having coke and I was having vodka

I asked her what her girl friend do ?

She works in MNC . She replied

After further digging
She told everything

She and her Girl friend met in Angrezi pub at new Bombay CBD Belapur

Girl friend is not form this line and is working in MNC on high post

And they are going on for last few months

They meet once a week in her girl friends house and do Lesbo act

Her girl friend is in thirties and will not get married

I gathered enough thoughts

And asked

It's ok

Can I see your lesbian act ?

I don't mind to watch it
I will pay for it
Any thing they want

She giggled and told me . Her girl friend
Wil not allow
And left

Two different gals
Two different experiences

Enjoy the day

Uncle Sam

Thrusday, 31st Aug, 2017

So** is a young 22 year old girl from Banaras. I spotted her at W****A*p DB at Turbhe. Last year it used to be a very sad place. S**G*** on the other side of the road was far better. But I was happy to see the improvement here (with respect to the girls and the staff). As I sat down and placed my order she stood near my table trying to lure me with occasional eye contact. She is dusky, slim, average face with sharp features, dressed in an orange lehnga-choli which showed plenty of cleavage. Her mascara covered eyes were the first thing that attracted me, followed immediately by the ample bust. However, we know how these girls use tricks to create illusions about their assets. I looked around for other options; couple of fair-skinned ladies who may have been all that matters but their smile defied lack of class and sophistication (Yes, even DB girls from poor families can have class). Another one in blue saree was playing muse to a middle aged man a couple of tables away. None other were worth much elaboration. Convinced that my best option is already by my side, I signaled her to come close. She bent down to bring her ears close to my mouth in order to hear my voice over the loud background score. Yes, those are some real, fresh, home grown melons - no illusions about it. As she told me her name I moved in on the sofa making room for her to sit next to me - she obliged. I handed over a 100 bucks to her for being obedient. The black coat approached as soon as he saw her taking the seat next to me and she asked me if she can order another red bull for herself (I was having the first one - being a teetotaler). Now I am a good guy who hardly ever says no to anything so I gave a thumbs-up to the black coat and he retreated leaving us alone. Between a few sips of my drink I inquired some more about her and asked her whether she dances. She told me I'll have to pay 50 bucks to the music-guy. I nodded; she signaled to some random guys and the music-man came for his instructions. I handed over the 50 to him and he went back. The blue saree clad muse was dancing for her master at the moment and so we had to wait for our track to be played. The music started, some song that I have never heard before, and So** got up to perform for me. Boy! She knows how to move that body. Seeing that I am having a good time the black-coat approached again asking me for the next order. I handed him a 50 implying that he needs to show a little less loyalty to the bar owner. He took the clue and went back. I focused back on the gyrating waistline and the bouncing boobies. She concluded the dance by spinning around like a top; the ghaagra flowing all around in perfect symmetry. It was a dramatic conclusion to a well-rehearsed dance. The music died down and she sat down beside me a little out of breath and blushing with excitement of her splendid performance. I handed her another 100 as she allowed her well-earned drink to wet her parched throat. It was now time for me to get going. So I asked for her digits while signaling to the black-coat to get my bill. She gave me her phone and I typed in my number and made the call. I asked her whether she would be free to meet me on Saturday and she agreed. Paid the bill - 1100/- and for a while it seemed like I am distributing prasadam and everyone is extending their hands to get some of it. Now I am a good guy so I did please the waiter, atleast two coatwaalas and my girl. On my way out I chit-chatted a while with the black-coat (Pu***i) and the gatekeeper.

On Friday, I called So** to arrange for the meeting on Saturday. She asked me to come to the bar and meet her. I wasn't planning on this, but then, I am too good a guy to say no so I agreed. Come evening, I went driving on my way to the bar to meet her. As one of Mukesh Ambani's big boys flew over my head on a chopper, she called. I assured her that I am on my way. And then she said it. "Suno na, 1000/- rupee lana mere liye, mujhe zaroorat hai". With all the noise of traffic on my end and the music playing at her end it was difficult to hold much conversation, so I said ok and hung up. Well, as I said before, I am a good guy. But I am a good guy who don't finish last. Be true to me and we win together, try taking me for a ride and you lose. "F*ck you bitch!" I thought, and messaged her: "Agar maangti nahi tou hazaaro de deta. Par yeh baat mujhe acchi nahi lagi". She tried calling me a couple of time later that night but I was busy to receive her calls. That's the end of this episode - par picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. She wants to juice me for my money and I want to milk her for her youth. It's game on. Soon she will dance exclusively for me in all her glory.

As for how I spent my Saturday, that'll come as another post in the Navi Mumbai MP page.

Stay hungry mongers!

Are you a writer in movies? The complete detailed FR ever, like a script of a movie scene. Great work.

For all mongers

Happy Diwali

New comers if u want to see decked up gals , this is the best time to go

Next 4 days , all gals in Db will be decked up and will look like Maal and items

Diwali nights are the big time for Dbs
( apart from 31 st night )

Loads of money will be thrown
So if u r new comer to mongering , my advice is just go and observe and have your drink and come out
Take visual treat
Don't spend money on chicks

They will squeeze everything out of your pocket on Diwali nights

Just enjoy the scenes and play safe

Enjoy life

Till it last

Uncle Sam

For all mongers

Happy Diwali

New comers if u want to see decked up gals , this is the best time to go

Next 4 days , all gals in Db will be decked up and will look like Maal and items

Diwali nights are the big time for Dbs
( apart from 31 st night )

Loads of money will be thrown
So if u r new comer to mongering , my advice is just go and observe and have your drink and come out
Take visual treat
Don't spend money on chicks

They will squeeze everything out of your pocket on Diwali nights

Just enjoy the scenes and play safe

Enjoy life

Till it last

Uncle Sam
Unclesam

I would like to differ with you. Yes girls will be decked up but most of the girls have gone to their gaon. Went to nightangle, only ten girls. Next went to white house, same scene there. Went out with on of my usual. Next 2 days will be even less. Told by coatwala.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Unclesam

I would like to differ with you. Yes girls will be decked up but most of the girls have gone to their gaon. Went to nightangle, only ten girls. Next went to white house, same scene there. Went out with on of my usual. Next 2 days will be even less. Told by coatwala.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
Go to orchestra on Thursday or Friday night bro
Champagne or heaven 6 or center point or star night or star vijay

Diwali night always rocks with big turn over

Enjoy

Delayed FR but certainly required:
After a long gap decided ti visit the New Mumbai Bars first Went to Kishor: A quick action Service Bar entered at around 3.30 p.m. with the quality of gals just > than Kamwali bai.
II nd stop was Kapal entered @ 5 Pm sat there for an hour with few gals but cloat wala pretending to stay. left at 6pm.
III rd went tio Kings bar @ 7.30 pm with nice quality of gals but they r eye candy and u can take them out enjoyed the music and ambience and left at 9pm.
IV th went to kinara only four gals with one udaas bhosda type gal caught my attention as she was weeping and out of her mood but on the floor. Intermittently she gave smiles due to which i spent nearly 2000 rs and sat till 10.15 and then
again went to Kings as need not say i found it comparatively better.

DAY 2:
Went to white hous @ 7.30 pm with average quality gals and ready to go out fr 3000-5000 sat there till 9 pm then left for savli
At savli some realy good quality gals but r very few i insisted for a take out but was'nt available due to increased LE activity coat wala said come 2-3 days then it might be possible.
III rd went to silver point with average quality but good dance move gals finally left at 10 pm

Beer costs around 600 to 850 in the bars and tip to coatwala from 50 to 100 and to the gals it is ***
The data provided w r t Location, timings, name of joints, means of transport etc. are all correct.
Whereas some of d bars are more praised than the others which is biased qreview.
The info provided in this forum is correct to an extent...

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    ((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 7th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž10am-2am๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ905-470-8082
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  8. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  9. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  10. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  11. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  12. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  13. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  16. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  20. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 6th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SENECA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• SENECA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  27. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to โ€œrelieveโ€ your stress levels in your home. โ€œplus any other requests i may considerโ€, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday ๏ผšNew Spanish girl Bunny๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  29. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand coco ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Cici deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  32. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and youโ€™ll be sure to come back for more.
  36. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  40. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  41. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  42. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  43. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 5th , SUNDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
Back