dance bars in navi mumbai

Do not ponder too much work hard :) , 10% spend on mongering....Life will be awesome. This time i will be paying 3 months of salary bonus to my employees , you know why , because mongering habit of tipping. For past 15 years no employee has left me.

At my age i see some people hitting evening gardens , pata nahin is that life i want to live :).

Thank to you. After thane gone dry you helped me with pointers.
Don bro,
I pondered over your funds..10% on mongering..
That left me stunned..
BC,I was spending 30-40% of my income on mongering..
And most of the time,my resolutions went for a toss as whenever I decided to cut my mongering expenses,I met ravishing chiks..so much so that,I used to say,fuck the resolution...am not gonna live this night again...and banged..
I totally agree with Ur finding on people..like when u see people wasting time in idiotic things...many people vouching to be patni vrat and blah blah..cursing people with dames in arms..it's either they do not have the guts to go out and have fun or it's pure jealousy....one of my bosses would always say,what is there in being a polygamous?...it's the same thing down there..the hole is the same..
Poor guy mustn't have screwed a nymphet...what I have learnt all my mongering life is..Every girl is different..some are frigid..some enthusiastic..some pure fun...some responsive..some put Ur dick to shame..some squirt a lot while screwing...I met a bong five years earlier,who wanted to have sex the whole night..every time the dick went flaccid,she would try reviving it with all the tricks she had..one chick would moan so much so that I had to gag her with my palm...one Marwari hottie on our first stint said,she feels nausiatic about sex but later on enjoyed sex like a wild nympho...one Chik liked having sex under the shower...
So many girls..all different...
U ought to be a very fortunate guy to get variety of chiks...
People are never tired of two things...money and sex.
I feel overdoing of anything makes you feel satiated and contended..doing so much so that no charm is left in it...all the desires are quenched...
So,guys make yourself richer by indulging in every activity that gives you happiness and pleasure..
Life is all about being Happy..
Nothing more...

Don bro,
That left me stunned..
And most of the time,my resolutions went for a toss as whenever I decided to cut my mongering expenses,I met ravishing chiks..so much so that,I used to say,fuck the resolution...am not gonna live this night again...and banged..
I totally agree with Ur finding on people..like when u see people wasting time in idiotic things...many people vouching to be patni vrat and blah blah..cursing people with dames in arms..it's either they do not have the guts to go out and have fun or it's pure jealousy....one of my bosses would always say,what is there in being a polygamous?...it's the same thing down there..the hole is the same..
Poor guy mustn't have screwed a nymphet...what I have learnt all my mongering life is..Every girl is different..some are frigid..some enthusiastic..some pure fun...some responsive..some put Ur dick to shame..some squirt a lot while screwing...I met a bong five years earlier,who wanted to have sex the whole night..every time the dick went flaccid,she would try reviving it with all the tricks she had..one chick would moan so much so that I had to gag her with my palm...one Marwari hottie on our first stint said,she feels nausiatic about sex but later on enjoyed sex like a wild nympho...one Chik liked having sex under the shower...
I feel overdoing of anything makes you feel satiated and contended..doing so much so that no charm is left in it...all the desires are quenched...
So,guys make yourself richer by indulging in every activity that gives you happiness and pleasure..
Nothing more...

Kam se Ram tak----Rajnish. You are right when you overdo things you loose interest and it just fades away or minimses.

40% is awesome. Again do not compare with me my % its just my mindset. The previous month i spend around 40 k must be for the full month. Some months i do not do anything. Then some months i am just hyperactive. Over a year i spend around 3-4 lacs must be.

Yes i do ensure my house has ample first ( i am sure every smart mongerer does that). I do ensure my kidney does not burst and i am alive more :) for more fun. At house i am perfect man a perfect husband and perfect father ( yes fuck the dubious life).

I have weekly goals i set and every time i achieve that goal i flatter myself. I do not use credit cards , i have cash and thats what the max that night any bar any girl can extract from me.

Said right Do what you are happy with .... At age of sixty your legs will not have the strength to push dick in the girls chooth. AT age of 50 i know something which i can not do i was doing at the age of 25 and 30....

Kam se Ram tak----Rajnish. You are right when you overdo things you loose interest and it just fades away or minimses.

40% is awesome. Again do not compare with me my % its just my mindset. The previous month i spend around 40 k must be for the full month. Some months i do not do anything. Then some months i am just hyperactive. Over a year i spend around 3-4 lacs must be.

Yes i do ensure my house has ample first ( i am sure every smart mongerer does that). I do ensure my kidney does not burst and i am alive more :) for more fun. At house i am perfect man a perfect husband and perfect father ( yes fuck the dubious life).

I have weekly goals i set and every time i achieve that goal i flatter myself. I do not use credit cards , i have cash and thats what the max that night any bar any girl can extract from me.

Said right Do what you are happy with .... At age of sixty your legs will not have the strength to push dick in the girls chooth. AT age of 50 i know something which i can not do i was doing at the age of 25 and 30....
I subscribe to every of Ur words..
They are as honest as Anna Hazare...

When i woke up in morning lot of guys messaged who is the women in sneha. As said its disrespectful to do blow job in SB . Even if i give her name you will not be able to get it from her , as that needs lot of money pampering , artificial loyalty and respect. The last thing RESPECT is the most important thing.

A women does not want to fall before other women. Many womens have mentality like , ok she only does dance , ok she is simple just does boob presses.....Blow job and visiting hotels is crossing limit.
Any one who does blow job at SB is silently dissrespected. We go in a week or a month they have to be everyday there and face the other girls.
They have their own internal politics which will make you flat if you hear it. So you can make any women do a blow job but its not a one visit process or one day process it take 5 to 6 visits to come to that level.

I do following for any dance bar or SB.
1. Spend money in the first two visit.Tip waiters , toilet cleaners , the manager in the bar should himself say he is a great customer. Remember he owns the place.
2. Keep one queen in every bar , but keep looking for other queens as well. Mens need change now and then. Pamper her , make her feel special. Make her earn respect in the bar that you are his customer. Warning do not cross the line of hearts. The owner should recognize her because of you. We feel high when we are pampered by girls , they feel high when customers earn them respect before waiters and owners.

Its their office cubicle, their daily work , . How does it feel when your client sends you a appreciation mail marking CC the boss. Special is not it.

You can tip her once ,but the fact is her daily bread butter comes from that bar. So thats more important to her than your one time tips and night sleep remunerations.

Bet me if you do not spend money you do not have anything here....Its a disorganized corporate with flesh , heart and money as trading commodities.

Yesterday visited a old contact....She used to once work in B grade movies some years back. In one of bobby deol ( nahin yo nahin yo) movies she was back dancing i patafi her.She was young then , i was young we both fucked awesome. She lured me for money i spent on her a lot and end month it was always empty pockets. Age took both of us.
She has no value in industry now....Even bgrade roles are no more offered. The last time she tried in Savdhaan india and was not selected even for mothers role.

Life has taken things from where to where for her ,for me and also for Bobby deol :) :) :) :). She now works in congress house. She was emotional and asked for 3 k for room rent. Paid her 5 k and whole night we enjoyed. She gave the best this time. I was bit bored as her geography i have already tasted 500 times and i was just whiling time with her.

The only way girls choots open is when they are emotional. nahin to hawa mein baat karti rehti hai....

Last edited:
When i woke up in morning lot of guys messaged who is the women in sneha. As said its disrespectful to do blow job in SB . Even if i give her name you will not be able to get it from her , as that needs lot of money pampering , artificial loyalty and respect. The last thing RESPECT is the most important thing.

A women does not want to fall before other women. Many womens have mentality like , ok she only does dance , ok she is simple just does boob presses.....Blow job and visiting hotels is crossing limit.
Any one who does blow job at SB is silently dissrespected. We go in a week or a month they have to be everyday there and face the other girls.
They have their own internal politics which will make you flat if you hear it. So you can make any women do a blow job but its not a one visit process or one day process it take 5 to 6 visits to come to that level.

1. Spend money in the first two visit.Tip waiters , toilet cleaners , the manager in the bar should himself say he is a great customer. Remember he owns the place.
2. Keep one queen in every bar , but keep looking for other queens as well. Mens need change now and then. Pamper her , make her feel special. Make her earn respect in the bar that you are his customer. Warning do not cross the line of hearts. The owner should recognize her because of you. We feel high when we are pampered by girls , they feel high when customers earn them respect before waiters and owners.

Its their office cubicle, their daily work , . How does it feel when your client sends you a appreciation mail marking CC the boss. Special is not it.

You can tip her once ,but the fact is her daily bread butter comes from that bar. So thats more important to her than your one time tips and night sleep remunerations.

Bet me if you do not spend money you do not have anything here....Its a disorganized corporate with flesh , heart and money as trading commodities.
Perfect Analysis and Analogy

Yes.
It's perfect descection of bar line,bar workers,bar girls...
Bro,your writing skills improving with every post...it's a compelling re-read...and thought provoking too...

Yesterday visited a old contact....She used to once work in B grade movies some years back. In one of bobby deol ( nahin yo nahin yo) movies she was back dancing i patafi her.She was young then , i was young we both fucked awesome. She lured me for money i spent on her a lot and end month it was always empty pockets. Age took both of us.
She has no value in industry now....Even bgrade roles are no more offered. The last time she tried in Savdhaan india and was not selected even for mothers role.

Life has taken things from where to where for her ,for me and also for Bobby deol :) :) :) :). She now works in congress house. She was emotional and asked for 3 k for room rent. Paid her 5 k and whole night we enjoyed. She gave the best this time. I was bit bored as her geography i have already tasted 500 times and i was just whiling time with her.

The only way girls choots open is when they are emotional. nahin to hawa mein baat karti rehti hai....
That's exactly how life fucks us...
This story belongs to almost all beauties working in either film industry or bar line...
Just a couple of days back,I saw a stunner working in high end orchestra bars shifted to a low end SB in CBD...
I recognised her instantly cause her face remained the same with glow on it intact..."aap idhar"? She asked..I answered her back with the same question...she said,she caught up with severe diabetes and put on lot of weight so was asked to stop coming to orchestra bars...(she worked in Natraj and metro)...
Though her stunning beauty was intact,her belly had a big pout and arms legs puffed...
What surprised me was she had not earned even her bohney till 8pm when I visited..she pleaded if she could dance..she danced quite well despite her chubby figure...she told me she works in day shift in this SB and after 9.30 pm goes to Panvel in a low end orchestra bar untill 2.30 am..
She said,it's very difficult to maintain earlier lifestyle as money input had shrunk and expenses galloped...she was working 12-13 hours a day at this advanced age..
So,life starts exactly where your comfort zone ends...!!

I have been mongering from 6 months now.
It was on April 22 in which I started.
Don bro,
That left me stunned..
Nothing more...
I am mongering from 6 months from Apr 22.
I am very young just 24 years buddy
Gone almost all good bar like savli , kapal , heaven 6 , centerpoint , nightingale , Rasila etc.
Have taken out close to 50 girls.
Every girls is different from attitude to body and to pussy as well.
Once I have been with two girls at once .
The girls are from cubana and now are in blue star.
The small sister pussy was so tight sir that you can't enter and it was paining her as well and it pains you as well.
Still she called me next day and said she can do but with her sister.
Both of them were different from behaviour and body.
Have tried girls from nightingale .
Every bar girls are different in attitude and different at spending on them.
Sir spend a lot of money
While I saw the post I felt for last 6 months I earned and spend almost all income of every month.
Just imagine sir with 50 girls each girls cost is 5000 including lodge and entry fees . If you go to nightingale it's 6200. Plus drinking and giving money in cash.
But sir we should respect the girls as well.
Once I was with a 16 year girlfrom a bar I said no and paid and send her.
So always do things which justify your self respect
Sometimes you also drink and come.
You feel sometimes you over do everything and spend a lot but life is once and need to enjoy it as a king size.
Sir the only concern is not money but do we contact any disease.
But once you start your friends also calls you.
What you think that has any STD like hiv , hepititus b , gonorreah, syphilis can occur by this high end bar girl.
Please let me know
Thanks bro
Have a good day
Take care

Gone almost all good bar like savli , kapal , heaven 6 , centerpoint , nightingale , Rasila etc.
The small sister pussy was so tight sir that you can't enter and it was paining her as well and it pains you as well.
Sir spend a lot of money
While I saw the post I felt for last 6 months I earned and spend almost all income of every month.
Just imagine sir with 50 girls each girls cost is 5000 including lodge and entry fees . If you go to nightingale it's 6200. Plus drinking and giving money in cash.
You feel sometimes you over do everything and spend a lot but life is once and need to enjoy it as a king size.
What you think that has any STD like hiv , hepititus b , gonorreah, syphilis can occur by this high end bar girl.
Please let me know
Thanks bro
Have a good day
Take care
prasad bro

If you are 24 years old , then you are much younger than me and hence some small piece of advice if u want to have long stint in mongering

First let me appreciate that u said no for sex with 16 years old gal

That's good

Always follow the law of the Land and your own bottom line of morality

No sex with underage gals EVER

Second
Always and Always use condom and make sure it is proper ( preferably carry your own pack rather than given by lodge )

If u r into cunilingus (oral sex by male to female ) then make sure gal has taken proper bath , even if she is from high end Db

If not then avoid , cunilingus

This will avoid most of STDs as mentioned

Third

It is good that you want to enjoy life king size

As per your FR , u must have spent around 3 lacs over 2 months

And u mentioned , u spend All of your salary ( which I assume is around 1.5 to 2 lacs per month including taxes )

Bro , if u want to be a long term player , then follow golden rule told by Don bro and MK above

Not more than 10 percent of total income should be spent on mongering

Which means if u want to spend around 1.5 lacs per month then u must make around 15 lacs per month
( I am telling you this because I make and spend that much and above )

U may say , its my money and I will spend everything on mongering

I am not intending to preach you but Bro if u want to be long term player , manage your finances better

Which means Earn more and then spend more ( within 10 percent rule strictly )

I am sure u are intelligent enough to do that
U r only 24
And u have enough ways to earn more

All of us on forum who spend a lot ( Mk or Don bro or myself and many others like us ), are pretty well off and in our 40s where our most of the responsibility in life towards family are already taken care off and we maintain balance between mongering and other responsibilities

I hope u will take my advice in positive way

Take care

Play Hard Play Long Play Safe

Uncle Sam

Sir spend a lot of money
Please let me know
Thanks bro
Have a good day
Take care

Mongering comes with risk. So yes that risk exist but 99.99% you can be protected if you use condom So... do not worry too much.

Bhai you should earn a very good income to spend that much so control a bit when you have less income.

Mongering spending should be propoptinal to your incomes.

prasad bro

If you are 24 years old , then you are much younger than me and hence some small piece of advice if u want to have long stint in mongering

First let me appreciate that u said no for sex with 16 years old gal

That's good

Always follow the law of the Land and your own bottom line of morality

No sex with underage gals EVER

Second
Always and Always use condom and make sure it is proper ( preferably carry your own pack rather than given by lodge )

If u r into cunilingus (oral sex by male to female ) then make sure gal has taken proper bath , even if she is from high end Db

If not then avoid , cunilingus

This will avoid most of STDs as mentioned

Third

It is good that you want to enjoy life king size

As per your FR , u must have spent around 3 lacs over 2 months

And u mentioned , u spend All of your salary ( which I assume is around 1.5 to 2 lacs per month including taxes )

Bro , if u want to be a long term player , then follow golden rule told by Don bro and MK above

Not more than 10 percent of total income should be spent on mongering

Which means if u want to spend around 1.5 lacs per month then u must make around 15 lacs per month
( I am telling you this because I make and spend that much and above )

U may say , its my money and I will spend everything on mongering

I am not intending to preach you but Bro if u want to be long term player , manage your finances better

Which means Earn more and then spend more ( within 10 percent rule strictly )

I am sure u are intelligent enough to do that
U r only 24
And u have enough ways to earn more

All of us on forum who spend a lot ( Mk or Don bro or myself and many others like us ), are pretty well off and in our 40s where our most of the responsibility in life towards family are already taken care off and we maintain balance between mongering and other responsibilities

I hope u will take my advice in positive way

Take care

Play Hard Play Long Play Safe

Uncle Sam
Really appreciate buddy
For your great suggestions.
I have spend that but now I have taken a small back and follow the rule that only spend 15% of your income and now I have reduced to 30 k .
2)I make sure that i always get protection.
That's primarily .
Thanks

Prasad

Just my two cents from an old timer.

1. 50 girls in 180 is days averages to 1 every 3.6 days. That's a lot. Suggestion wank off once and then decide if you want to monger that day. If you still feel the urge go ahead. This has time and again helped me from wandering off every time Johnny gets up
2. Any girl in this line broke her seal without a condom. No exceptions. Any exposure on unprotected sex means a chance to get STD. Herpes and HIV are uncurable. One is a nuisance other is well.. all know it. Some simple checks to help
A. After she gets naked check thoroughly for any rashes or red marks on skin, swollen lymph nodes(Google it) . ones specially on back and neck is a red signal.
B. Check pussy and mouth for bad odour. Again a immediate flag.
C. Clean smooth skin is a big plus. All STD causes skin problems. At all stages. This no means implies with perfect skin the girl is clean. The corollary is a red flag. Any one with rashes on skin is a red flag.

2. Bleeding gums pack your bag and leave without thinking even once. If she has fever leave.

3. Oral sex is safer and less risky when mouth is fine for both. Saliva is naturally a bad environment for HIV to thrive. So don't over do it but from where I stand it looks fine. Biting of genitals is a big no no.

3. Take a durex play if the girl is young or you feel will be dry. It's safe with condoms and lubricated well. Condoms tear when it's dry and you really want avoid it.

4. Aunties , young girls, old girls, fat girls, thin girls does not matter. Age of consent in India varies. For Muslims 15. In north east 14. Tribal states have it at 16. You fuck what you feel like if the girl feels she is adequately compensated for her services. All risk you take with it is yours. Most ones claiming 18 and 19 are not so. Most don't even know their DOB properly. Your conscience ..your life.. but they will lie to suit your requirements is what I have found.

5. In case of any mishaps see a doctor immediatley. A PEP administered 24 hours after exposure can drastically improve chances of not catching HIV. It's not a morning pill but serious toxin you will have to take for a month. Read up on it. But don't hesitate to go to doctor and tell him the truth. A possible exposure means you had sex without condom either vaginally or anally. Condom slipping tearing breaking even for a minute two minutes is considered a exposure and in maharahtra all exposures with a commercial sex worker is considered an exposure with high risk. (Based on STD prevalence rates). Got this from a NGO worker
6. Syphilis , herpes and gonnorhea can be caught with condom. All you need is contact with infected skin tissue. Now you can hopefully correlate what I was talking about rashes.
7. Any whitish reddish mark around lips, highly chapped skin is a very high chance of herpes. Again avoid.

Every fuck is an independent probable event of fucking up. So counting fingers is not really of much use. If you can a girl close enough to drag her out for a test and it's all negative you are phenomenally safe and continue practicing safe sex with her too at any cost.

It's like smoking only . 7 million die In a year from smoking. Another billion are doing just fine.

Prasad

1. 50 girls in 180 is days averages to 1 every 3.6 days. That's a lot. Suggestion wank off once and then decide if you want to monger that day. If you still feel the urge go ahead. This has time and again helped me from wandering off every time Johnny gets up
2. Any girl in this line broke her seal without a condom. No exceptions. Any exposure on unprotected sex means a chance to get STD. Herpes and HIV are uncurable. One is a nuisance other is well.. all know it. Some simple checks to help
A. After she gets naked check thoroughly for any rashes or red marks on skin, swollen lymph nodes(Google it) . ones specially on back and neck is a red signal.
C. Clean smooth skin is a big plus. All STD causes skin problems. At all stages. This no means implies with perfect skin the girl is clean. The corollary is a red flag. Any one with rashes on skin is a red flag.

2. Bleeding gums pack your bag and leave without thinking even once. If she has fever leave.

3. Oral sex is safer and less risky when mouth is fine for both. Saliva is naturally a bad environment for HIV to thrive. So don't over do it but from where I stand it looks fine. Biting of genitals is a big no no.

3. Take a durex play if the girl is young or you feel will be dry. It's safe with condoms and lubricated well. Condoms tear when it's dry and you really want avoid it.

4. Aunties , young girls, old girls, fat girls, thin girls does not matter. Age of consent in India varies. For Muslims 15. In north east 14. Tribal states have it at 16. You fuck what you feel like if the girl feels she is adequately compensated for her services. All risk you take with it is yours. Most ones claiming 18 and 19 are not so. Most don't even know their DOB properly. Your conscience ..your life.. but they will lie to suit your requirements is what I have found.

5. In case of any mishaps see a doctor immediatley. A PEP administered 24 hours after exposure can drastically improve chances of not catching HIV. It's not a morning pill but serious toxin you will have to take for a month. Read up on it. But don't hesitate to go to doctor and tell him the truth. A possible exposure means you had sex without condom either vaginally or anally. Condom slipping tearing breaking even for a minute two minutes is considered a exposure and in maharahtra all exposures with a commercial sex worker is considered an exposure with high risk. (Based on STD prevalence rates). Got this from a NGO worker
6. Syphilis , herpes and gonnorhea can be caught with condom. All you need is contact with infected skin tissue. Now you can hopefully correlate what I was talking about rashes.
7. Any whitish reddish mark around lips, highly chapped skin is a very high chance of herpes. Again avoid.

Every fuck is an independent probable event of fucking up. So counting fingers is not really of much use. If you can a girl close enough to drag her out for a test and it's all negative you are phenomenally safe and continue practicing safe sex with her too at any cost.

It's like smoking only . 7 million die In a year from smoking. Another billion are doing just fine.
Perfect but while on bed very difficult to concentrate on dick and these things :) Its double edge sword...

First time to Kishore with one my best friend... For him it was first time SB experience... Tried Pooja, Mounita, and Rupa.

Entered at 6 pm. Both internal rooms were packed. Finally got 2 tables.. since girls were engaged I was trying my friend gets good service.. but the best girls were engaged hence my friend couldn't get good service.

Rupa was too good for a SB girl. Quite a intelligent girls net so far. She was cracking really humourous joke's when I was trying my pal get good service..

Must say all girls have good potential satisfying customer... although I am skipping Few girls who were Below average..

Will try Kishore again ..lot of chickas worth try..

Damage
Bill 1080
Girls 1100
Coatwala 200

For 1 great fun for 2 guys

PS.. there were 4 old grandpa .. enjoying seperately ..must say say they were very much involved more than us. .

Prasad

Hi Bakkarcrazy,

Veru useful post containing priceless precautions.. In point 3 u have mentioned oral is safer n then later part u have mentioend chances of hโ‚ฌpโ‚ฌs without c0nd*m..then can we have oral without getting herpes.. Can u help..

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

For details about 8th being dry day..
It's because of Gandhi Jayanti Saptah culmination.
The week which started on 2nd Oct.being Gandhi jayanti,8th is last day..
Hence,it's dry day..
Every year,2nd and 8th Oct.will be dry days..

Bhai.. read somewhere this is applicable for Mumbai/Thane region. Is Navi Mumbai not applicable...???

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž Sunday, โฃ ๐Ÿ’‹ Amy, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜ medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you โฃ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind, sexy Coco and sweet GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: NEW GIRL EMILY, HONEY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY IS *NEW TODAY.. Details to follow... HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build
  5. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’– Sunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ Kim, ๐Ÿ’‹โค gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Angela, ๐Ÿ’—slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you โค๐Ÿ’“Nicole, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment โฃ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  6. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅโฃSunday, โฃ๐Ÿ‘„ Cici... ๐Ÿ‘„ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, small build ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  7. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  8. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโค at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘„โฃSunday, ๐Ÿช€ ๐Ÿ’— Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’‹ small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ๐ŸŒน โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  10. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  11. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  16. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & *SK๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.๐Ÿ˜ƒ We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  17. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ ZOE - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  21. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  22. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  25. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  26. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Tiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  31. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  32. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  33. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  34. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  36. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  37. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  38. emjay:
    Kharghar
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  41. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  42. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  48. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  49. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
Back