Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Azumi @ Seduction...what a body

That's awesome. I should check it out. That reminds me of the receptionist at the bank I walked into a few years ago. She had me going horny right there. Maybe we should start a thread reviewing the hottest receptionists.

That's awesome. I should check it out. That reminds me of the receptionist at the bank I walked into a few years ago. She had me going horny right there. Maybe we should start a thread reviewing the hottest receptionists.

There is a thread about receptionists that became mpa.

Actually one of my best experiences was with Alexandra who used to be the receptionist at Muse.

There was also another dark haired receptionist at Muse, I forgot her name for awhile she was very very sexy. She considered becoming an mpa but unfortunately didn't.

Yes, and this thread is supposed to be about Azumi.

Damn, I gotta pay more attention to the receptionists, I’m too worked up waiting to see the mpa I’ve booked.

If she is not on schedule, forget about her. She doesn't work there anymore. At least half of the girls on the seduction's attendants page don't work at the spa anymore. A lot of them were one and dones. They get recruited, work 1 shift-1week and then stop. But they are never taken off the website. I dont know why they do this, maybe its to make it look like they have a full roster comparable to Flirt/Premier, but that is 100% whats going on. I know this because I have a girl that I've been keeping an eye on, she worked for 1 week and now has been gone for 5... Also we just had one of their former girls on here post saying she hasn't worked there in 6 months and doesn't know why she is still on the website. If you keep an eye on their schedule you'll see a lot of girls haven't worked there in MONTHS!

BTW if you really want those boobs, see Lynn at Perla or Haylee at Studio9. Lynn is not attractive, Haylee is very attractive, but they both have really hard clunky bolt on breasts. Should be the same experience as Azumi.

Not sure why this isn't getting anymore traction....what's this mean? why would they leave? I thought they had decent client base

Not sure why this isn't getting anymore traction....what's this mean? why would they leave? I thought they had decent client base

So I'd like to shed some light on some misinformation here.

First, some assertion that "half the girls" on our site do not work there anymore or that we are somehow padding the number of attendants to fool you, is just absurd. We have 63 profiles for girls across both our locations. The majority of which are active and work at least once every week or two. There are a handful maybe less than 10 that either are on a longer term break or work even less frequently, whom we've just chose to leave on as they have not moved on to work elsewhere and have told us to plan on working again in the near future. While I could be incorrect, Potato is looking for Kelly and he's pmed me on another board. Well she is returning next week and has just needed a month to deal with personal issues.

I've looked through our website and I can count on 1 hand how many girls have not worked in a month. Compare that to any spa with multiple locations and you'll quickly find this is quite normal. And yes I do "keep on eye" on our own website. Onto the topic of this thread Azumi had worked a shift a 3 weeks ago and just requested a break.

I've also looked into your comment regarding how girls "get recruited, work 1 shift-1week and then stop". Well I have news for you. Yes we hire girls who have never been in the industry and they don't always find it to be the best fit for them personally or emotionally. This has absolutely nothing to do with our spa or it's management. In fact it might be more pronounced as we are one of the few spas that actually rush to post profiles of new girls who've never been in the industry. Other spas actually won't even bother posting a profile until they have passed through a trial period; since attendants without experience are prone to very high turnover.

I hope this helps dispel some of this misinformation. We do have a very large and growing client base and are always looking to improve.

First, some assertion that "half the girls" on our site do not work there anymore or that we are somehow padding the number of attendants to fool you, is just absurd. We have 63 profiles for girls across both our locations. The majority of which are active and work at least once every week or two. There are a handful maybe less than 10 that either are on a longer term break or work even less frequently, whom we've just chose to leave on as they have not moved on to work elsewhere and have told us to plan on working again in the near future. While I could be incorrect, Potato is looking for Kelly and he's pmed me on another board. Well she is returning next week and has just needed a month to deal with personal issues.

I've looked through our website and I can count on 1 hand how many girls have not worked in a month. Compare that to any spa with multiple locations and you'll quickly find this is quite normal. And yes I do "keep on eye" on our own website. Onto the topic of this thread Azumi had worked a shift a 3 weeks ago and just requested a break.

I've also looked into your comment regarding how girls "get recruited, work 1 shift-1week and then stop". Well I have news for you. Yes we hire girls who have never been in the industry and they don't always find it to be the best fit for them personally or emotionally. This has absolutely nothing to do with our spa or it's management. In fact it might be more pronounced as we are one of the few spas that actually rush to post profiles of new girls who've never been in the industry. Other spas actually won't even bother posting a profile until they have passed through a trial period; since attendants without experience are prone to very high turnover.

I hope this helps dispel some of this loo. We do have a very large and growing client base and are always looking to improve.

Then why is Juno still on your site ? Anyway the profiles are the least of your concerns. How about doing something thing about girls being drunk or high on their shifts or girls offering BBFS ?
If you expect me to pay $140 I deserve to get professional services.

I have never encountered this at Flirt, Muse or any other premium Spa.

Also why is there a different rate for Vaughan and Seduction when some girls work in both locations ? I think you should lower your rates to $120 or even better only charge a $40 doorfee cause all your girls charge for extras anyway. That would be a lot fairer.

Last edited:

I hope this helps dispel some of this misinformation. We do have a very large and growing client base and are always looking to improve.

I booked an appointment with Leela two days ahead and when I showed up the receptionist couldn’t located her, she never showed up for her shift, a big waste of time and thankfully not money.

Then why is Juno still on your site ? Anyway the profiles are the least of your concerns. How about doing something thing about girls being drunk or high on their shifts or girls offering BBFS ?
If you expect me to pay $140 I deserve to get professional services.

I have never encountered this at Flirt, Muse or any other premium Spa.

Also why is there a different rate for Vaughan and Seduction when some girls work in both locations ? I think you should lower your rates to $120 or even better only charge a $40 doorfee cause all your girls charge for extras anyway. That would be a lot fairer.

Sometimes, a think a little perspective goes a long way. First, you have located a single profile that has been up longer than it should have. I agree it should be removed and it will. It was really just missed and hardly worthy of the claims that half the profiles are out of date or that the single profile of Juno is meant to confuse or mislead our clients...

I have actually combed through all the threads and the only claims to bbfs relate to 1-2 girls that haven't worked for us in months. It is definitely not something we condone or promote and despite our best efforts it's going to happen anywhere in the sex industry and yes at "premium spas" too...

And claims of girls being drunk or high are extremely exaggerated. There has been a few isolated incidents since we opened and they have been addressed. Nothing has occurred in half a year since we took that action.

And while I appreciate your business advice, the purpose of having different rates between spas is to differentiate between a general higher tier of attendants and facilities. There are only 1 or 2 girls that work between the two locations so it is rare. Every other large spa brand such as Flirt or Premier does this, it is a standard industry practice.

I'd again emphasize, yes we aren't perfect and actually haven't even been open a whole year yet. We are constantly improving and most feedback from clients has been overwhelmingly positive. Some of you definitely may have had 1 or 2 bad experiences in the past and despite what some think, we do try hard to take feedback on forums to improve wherever possible.

I booked an appointment with Leela two days ahead and when I showed up the receptionist couldn’t located her, she never showed up for her shift, a big waste of time and thankfully not money.

Buzzkill, I was made aware of what happened that day. If you are coming from far away I would just recommend you call ahead to confirm the booking before you make your way out. In any case please accept my apologies. I have PMed you in the attempt to make this right.

I have actually combed through all the threads and the only claims to bbfs relate to 1-2 girls that haven't worked for us in months. It is definitely not something we condone or promote and despite our best efforts it's going to happen anywhere in the sex industry and yes at "premium spas" too...

And claims of girls being drunk or high are extremely exaggerated. There has been a few isolated incidents since we opened and they have been addressed. Nothing has occurred in half a year since we took that action.

You are being a bit defensive and not being honest.

First of all 2 of the girls that offer bbfs are still listed on your site.

Second I'm a regular and in the PAST MONTH I have unfortunately encountered several of your girls that were drunk or high during my session and I have see a few in the line up that I wanted to see but but they were clearly drunk and left. So this behavior is costing you money.

All this makes me not want to use your spa anymore. You probably don't care and that's fine but from a business point of view reguare customers are your best customers.

Second I'm a regular and in the PAST MONTH I have unfortunately encountered several of your girls that were drunk or high during my session and I have see a few in the line up that I wanted to see but but they were clearly drunk and left. So this behavior is costing you money.

All this makes me not want to use your spa anymore. You probably don't care and that's fine but from a business point of view reguare customers are your best customers.
can we please disclose the 2 girls for everyone. Or pm me please

can we please disclose the 2 girls for everyone. Or pm me please

I'm not sure if disclosing them while they work there is smart cause it may attract the wrong people. But if others here think it's better to disclose them then I will.

I can disclose Mei cause she even advertised it here. The other I will pm you.

I'm not sure if disclosing them while they work there is smart cause it may attract the wrong people. But if others here think it's better to disclose them then I will.

I can disclose Mei cause she even advertised it here. The other I will pm you.

Can you also pm me, I would like to stay away from any girls that offer Bbfs.

My point is most definitely not to get into some argument with you. And I am not being defensive at all, I respect you being entitled to your opinion. And with that, I have taken the time to instruct our manager's to be extra vigilant regarding your complaints about drunkenness. I am not being dishonest in suggesting that there have only been a few isolated incidents as that is what I have direct knowledge of, and it doesn't seem like anyone else on this board has had similar experiences as far as I can tell. If it were as prevalent as you may suggest, then may others should have had issues as well. This is not something I can confirm. Please understand, I am not being overtly defensive but I can only address issues that are brought to my attention or I actually know about.

And yes I do value your feedback and opinion which is why I am here responding to you in the first place. I don't think any other spa does so at all. I most definitely do appreciate your past business and I am just working to improve things and make them right. I do not claim that this alleged behavior is good for business or right. My original post honestly is just in reference to the amount of exaggeration that's being displayed. When I read half the girls don't work which I know to be untrue or when I read that everyone seems high and drunk which I also know not to be true. Yes sometimes, I forget to remove a profile (I just updated to remove Juno) and yes sometimes there could be an attendant who isn't in the most professional mindset. Not going to say those things never happen. But it is also dishonest to suggest a few negative experiences are indicative of some larger systemic problem we are a part of; or a mistake in forgetting to remove a profile or two is meant as some great conspiracy to trick our clients.

As for the bbfs stuff, I don't think it happens with anyone who currently works and it'd be news to me if it were the case. I'd be careful not to spread rumors and speculation as fact unless you have first hand knowledge.

If you'd like feel free to PM me regarding your experiences and I will do my best to talk to those attendants to address it and perhaps compensate you on a future visit.

As for the bbfs stuff, I don't think it happens with anyone who currently works and it'd be news to me if it were the case. I'd be careful not to spread rumors and speculation as fact unless you have first hand knowledge.

If you'd like feel free to PM me regarding your experiences and I will do my best to talk to those attendants to address it and perhaps compensate you on a future visit.

In fact one of them was on the schedule last week and the other is still listed as working for you. You should have a zero tolerance policy regarding bbfs if they offer it and you find out you should let them go. It's not only dangerous for clients but you are also endangering the other girls there if someone that is crazy enough take them up on that offer and then repeat with one of the other girls.

I assure you that I'm not spreading rumors. I have first hand knowledge and Mei even advertised it herself on this board. Yet she is still listed on your site a working there.

You can read it here. It's towards the bottom of the page.
http://massageplanet.net/may-special-for-mei-at-seduction-spa.t148490/

Your receptionist recently even removed a beer can from the room before I went in. So she I well aware of what's going on.

I usually visit late at night and it's not that busy so maybe they only do it late at night ?

One of the girls even confirmed it in this very and said it was the reason she left.

Maybe you just aren't aware what's going on there late at night because your staff isn't informing you.

Also you are advertising free BJ on Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/SeductionSpa/status/996501361872330753

So yeah there's that. I have never seen any other premium spa advertising that.

This is all I have to say on the matter

Last edited:
I'm going to just address your last post and just leave it. Clearly you won't see reason and seem upset or bitter about something that I don't understand. Not going to waste any more time rehashing the same points cause it's just not worth my time.

1. You claim to have first hand knowledge and yet provide evidence in the form of an ambiguous post about "bbbj and bbs" written by a girl who at the time just started in the industry and definitely did not have a good handle on the acronyms.
2. I can tell you it is very likely she did not understand the acronym in that she just referred to "bbs" instead of "fs". This is further corroborated by the fact she never answers a member asking what bbs means and her reviews allude to cfs being provided. This isn't first hand knowledge as you claim, it is cause for speculation. The only way you'd come by first hand knowledge of bbfs is either asking for it and being offered it. I take it this has not actually happened...
3. And even if I take it maybe she did offer bbfs which I still am not convinced...you have provided 1 attendant out of hundreds we've hired while we've been in business; and you already know Mei has not worked for months. Does this show a pattern that this is accepted at our spa? Does it show we promote this kind of service? No, it just proves my original point that it is a totally isolated incident that I would have dealt with if it was brought to my attention.
4. As for you seeing a beer can removed, you seem to just be coming up with new allegations as our conversation continues. Maybe it happened and maybe it didn't. I guess it is possible someone had a beer with their dinner. Your original post complained of clear and obvious drunkenness. I have a can of beer with my meal sometimes too which doesn't interfere with my functioning in any way or form. It's clear at this point you are just arguing for the sake or arguing or attempting to just ruin our reputation based on complete nonsense.
5. I have read up on the claim that "One of the girls even confirmed it in this very and said it was the reason she left". To which I'll respond, the attendant in question did not end on great terms with us and I will unequivocally say your allegations had nothing to due with her departure. If you believe the claim of every single disgruntled former employee then I do have a bridge to sell you buddy. Why do you ask girls who actually work for us how they feel about their work atmosphere. You might get something a little closer to the truth.
6. I agree that twitter post made by one of the attendants could be more discrete and in better taste. But I'm going to be real here in that the most read thread here asks who gives bj's...and it's a often asked and expected service at the spa. Your finding as it being offensive just feels quite fake. One one hand, many members are trying hard to seek out this information but when it is provided it is somehow unbecoming of a premium spa...makes total sense.
7. I found it kind of funny reading "Maybe you just aren't aware what's going on there late at night because your staff isn't informing you." Let me get this straight. I need to know if the manager finds a beer can somewhere? Maybe I should also know if someone has a big bowel movement too...You expect that somehow I need to know if and when someone on off chance is offering bbfs? How can I do that? Do you want me to hide underneath the table and spy on the sessions?

I read your entire argument as holding us to some exacting standard of perfection. That's fine, you are entitled to your opinion though I feel it's only fair you hold every other "Premium Spa" to that exact standard. I believe if you took as thorough as a look at their operations and visit forums dedicated to bbfs, you'd find a few attendants at every single spa that will perform such service. Does it mean they promote or condone it? No. It's just a reality that there is so much that can be controlled in a private room between adults unless you'd prefer that I hide under the bed and watch each session. And yes, I do take allegations of bbfs seriously, but how might a zero tolerance policy look like? If someone on the board claims that a girl does bbfs, should I just fire them no questions asked? What's stopping vindictive clients or attendants who don't like them from making fake posts to get attendants fired? Do you actually think before making such recommendations? It's not at all that I don't care, it's that I need to be realistic to be pretty damn sure about something before firing them. How'd you like to be fired from your job because of an anonymous post made by someone online?

I can tell you we have many attendants that used to work in these other "Premium Spas" and the amount of drug use is way more prevalent than in ours. Can I guarantee no one will ever drink a beer or smoke a joint during their shift? Definitely not. Do we try out best to discourage this? You bet. If you think none of this goes on anywhere else then again, I have a bridge to sell you buddy.

I will reiterate that I agree we should not have alcohol or drugs that affect clients sessions in any way. I have taken what you have said constructively and will be working wherever possible to improve. So I'm not getting your point here? Are you just trying to go out of your way to just argue and try to bring us down? I am just saying I don't think the problem is anywhere as pronounced as you are claiming, and definitely no different than anywhere else you love to compare us to. The fact you are the only member here to have an issue speaks volumes about this to me. In that either you are just somehow the most unlucky guy in the world to have all these negative experiences, or more than likely these experiences are being exaggerated. It's great you have attempted to find former posts to support your arguments but I think they are ambiguous at best.

Unless you have something new to add I do hope this will just conclude this discussion. I've said what I have to say and other members can just take my position at face value. If you or anyone else has any feedback, I always welcome it via PM, email or I have no problems discussing it here.

In fact one of them was on the schedule last week and the other is still listed as working for you. You should have a zero tolerance policy regarding bbfs if they offer it and you find out you should let them go. It's not only dangerous for clients but you are also endangering the other girls there if someone that is crazy enough take them up on that offer and then repeat with one of the other girls.

I assure you that I'm not spreading rumors. I have first hand knowledge and Mei even advertised it herself on this board. Yet she is still listed on your site a working there.

You can read it here. It's towards the bottom of the page.
http://massageplanet.net/may-special-for-mei-at-seduction-spa.t148490/

Your receptionist recently even removed a beer can from the room before I went in. So she I well aware of what's going on.

I usually visit late at night and it's not that busy so maybe they only do it late at night ?

One of the girls even confirmed it in this very and said it was the reason she left.

Maybe you just aren't aware what's going on there late at night because your staff isn't informing you.

Also you are advertising free BJ on Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/SeductionSpa/status/996501361872330753

So yeah there's that. I have never seen any other premium spa advertising that.

This is all I have to say on the matter

Stunned by the pics. Anyone seen this girl before and have info?

http://seductionspa.ca/Profile/azumi/

azumi2.jpg

What are you stupid? I spot boob job a mile away.

I'm going to just address your last post and just leave it. Clearly you won't see reason and seem upset or bitter about something that I don't understand. Not going to waste any more time rehashing the same points cause it's just not worth my time.

1. You claim to have first hand knowledge and yet provide evidence in the form of an ambiguous post about "bbbj and bbs" written by a girl who at the time just started in the industry and definitely did not have a good handle on the acronyms.
2. I can tell you it is very likely she did not understand the acronym in that she just referred to "bbs" instead of "fs". This is further corroborated by the fact she never answers a member asking what bbs means and her reviews allude to cfs being provided. This isn't first hand knowledge as you claim, it is cause for speculation. The only way you'd come by first hand knowledge of bbfs is either asking for it and being offered it. I take it this has not actually happened...
3. And even if I take it maybe she did offer bbfs which I still am not convinced...you have provided 1 attendant out of hundreds we've hired while we've been in business; and you already know Mei has not worked for months. Does this show a pattern that this is accepted at our spa? Does it show we promote this kind of service? No, it just proves my original point that it is a totally isolated incident that I would have dealt with if it was brought to my attention.
4. As for you seeing a beer can removed, you seem to just be coming up with new allegations as our conversation continues. Maybe it happened and maybe it didn't. I guess it is possible someone had a beer with their dinner. Your original post complained of clear and obvious drunkenness. I have a can of beer with my meal sometimes too which doesn't interfere with my functioning in any way or form. It's clear at this point you are just arguing for the sake or arguing or attempting to just ruin our reputation based on complete nonsense.
5. I have read up on the claim that "One of the girls even confirmed it in this very and said it was the reason she left". To which I'll respond, the attendant in question did not end on great terms with us and I will unequivocally say your allegations had nothing to due with her departure. If you believe the claim of every single disgruntled former employee then I do have a bridge to sell you buddy. Why do you ask girls who actually work for us how they feel about their work atmosphere. You might get something a little closer to the truth.
6. I agree that twitter post made by one of the attendants could be more discrete and in better taste. But I'm going to be real here in that the most read thread here asks who gives bj's...and it's a often asked and expected service at the spa. Your finding as it being offensive just feels quite fake. One one hand, many members are trying hard to seek out this information but when it is provided it is somehow unbecoming of a premium spa...makes total sense.
7. I found it kind of funny reading "Maybe you just aren't aware what's going on there late at night because your staff isn't informing you." Let me get this straight. I need to know if the manager finds a beer can somewhere? Maybe I should also know if someone has a big bowel movement too...You expect that somehow I need to know if and when someone on off chance is offering bbfs? How can I do that? Do you want me to hide underneath the table and spy on the sessions?

I read your entire argument as holding us to some exacting standard of perfection. That's fine, you are entitled to your opinion though I feel it's only fair you hold every other "Premium Spa" to that exact standard. I believe if you took as thorough as a look at their operations and visit forums dedicated to bbfs, you'd find a few attendants at every single spa that will perform such service. Does it mean they promote or condone it? No. It's just a reality that there is so much that can be controlled in a private room between adults unless you'd prefer that I hide under the bed and watch each session. And yes, I do take allegations of bbfs seriously, but how might a zero tolerance policy look like? If someone on the board claims that a girl does bbfs, should I just fire them no questions asked? What's stopping vindictive clients or attendants who don't like them from making fake posts to get attendants fired? Do you actually think before making such recommendations? It's not at all that I don't care, it's that I need to be realistic to be pretty damn sure about something before firing them. How'd you like to be fired from your job because of an anonymous post made by someone online?

I can tell you we have many attendants that used to work in these other "Premium Spas" and the amount of drug use is way more prevalent than in ours. Can I guarantee no one will ever drink a beer or smoke a joint during their shift? Definitely not. Do we try out best to discourage this? You bet. If you think none of this goes on anywhere else then again, I have a bridge to sell you buddy.

I will reiterate that I agree we should not have alcohol or drugs that affect clients sessions in any way. I have taken what you have said constructively and will be working wherever possible to improve. So I'm not getting your point here? Are you just trying to go out of your way to just argue and try to bring us down? I am just saying I don't think the problem is anywhere as pronounced as you are claiming, and definitely no different than anywhere else you love to compare us to. The fact you are the only member here to have an issue speaks volumes about this to me. In that either you are just somehow the most unlucky guy in the world to have all these negative experiences, or more than likely these experiences are being exaggerated. It's great you have attempted to find former posts to support your arguments but I think they are ambiguous at best.

Unless you have something new to add I do hope this will just conclude this discussion. I've said what I have to say and other members can just take my position at face value. If you or anyone else has any feedback, I always welcome it via PM, email or I have no problems discussing it here.

Wow just wow. You keep making excuses for everything.

Sure she thought BBS means FS, you are just grasping at straws right now.
SHE KNEW WHAT IT MEANT AND OFFERED IT TO ME, which I of course refused. Is that clear enough for you ?

Also you seem to lack reading comprehension cause that Twitter post was made by YOUR Twitter account. You were advertising prostitution.
I have never seen an ad from any other premium spa that advertising that. There's a reason for that.

I don't have anything against you or your spa. If you think I'm making this up then there isn't any use continuing this conversation. The fact that you aren't even willing to consider anything I told you speaks for itself.

I will tell you I have been doing this for years and the only spa that I have encountered that has these issues are Minx and Sunshine Spa. If you want to your spa to be like those go right ahead but you won't get my business.

And FYI not all of us are looking for high mileage.

Not that you care but you just lost a regular customer with the way you responded. If you don't want to accept the truth then it's up to you. There is nothing I can do about that.

Also, use paragraphs it makes reading what you write a lot easier.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  3. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  11. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  13. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  15. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  16. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  17. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  18. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  19. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  20. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  23. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  29. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  33. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  43. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  44. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
Back