The Strip Joint (Clip Joint Tour)?? Who passes the test?

3 Days to Cope up

Reaction score

As stated in a previous thread I stopped in Friday evening to our beloved SJO for 36 hours in paradise, partly just to break up my trip home and two to see a good friend of mine. She has decided that she does not want to ever be a DR/MB gal but in her rational she believes stripping will be a fine alternative. Personally I know it will be a short time before she crosses the line, but you can not tell anyone what to do. She asked me to check out 7 strip joints in the SJO area on Saturday night as she wanted to get a feel for each place and decide where she wanted to work.

She is a decent looking girl with a great body, 21 no K*ds and I have no doubt if she can dance a lick she would get hired anywhere. So we decided to do our Strip joint / clip joint tour. I decided any place that gave a CRT discount I would not show my card as I wanted to be anonymous and get a real feel for each place. Our tour took us to several gringo style places as well as a couple of Tico places as well.

This is totally unbiased opinion of each giving you my personal opinion nothing more nothing less of each and every place. They are in the order we visited and I will not go into deep reviews of the layouts etc, as that has been covered here, but simply some pricing, pressure tactics, running up the bill and overall fees. ALSO I decided to run a tab at each to see if there were add on’s etc that were not recognized.

1st stop Tango India:
I don’t know if because I was with a lady but we were allowed in at no admission fee. We were seated close to the stage and a waitress appeared promptly. We both ordered a Centario and drinks were instantaneously returned to us. 2 to 3 minutes later ladies appeared on both sides of us. They were stunners and were more interested in my lady friend then me. They did not pressure us to buy a drink but I did anyway. Over the course of 45 minutes no less than 12 girls graced our company. I bought a drink for 1 more of the girls and we tabbed out with no extras on the bill. Girl’s drinks were $15.00 which was probably $1.99 Zinfandel, and our drinks were bout 7/8 bucks. All and all a good feeling no rip off, pretty ladies with no pressure tactics and an unpadded Bill. Place was crowded with mostly gringo style tourists. Rooms available quoted some ridiculous numbers for private rooms, lap dances, A Jacuzzi party, the airplane etc. My advice go for the eye candy, but unless your daddy war bucks skip the rest or look for an after hour rendezvous.

2nd Stop: Atlantis:
This is a club located also in Uruca not to far from Tango: Free admission and a large Gringo club as well. Grabbed some large comfy seats and again Rum ordered for me & her. Girls appeared within 2 minutes max, and immediately asked for drinks. First off they didn’t even make small talk just high oh your cute can I have a drink. I excused them all and they were pretty low on the scale as well I didn’t see anything over a 6 in the place and some real dogs too. Our drinks were $10.00 each which if lucky it was a shot over Ice. Bad vibe here, ugly girls high priced drinks for patrons. NEVER AGAIN VIP rooms upstairs, but who would go there with this bunch of bow wow’s. Price not discussed not worth it.

3rd Stop Le Grillion:
I’ve been here before buy my lady friend had not. Was told there was a 4K minimum, but the guy out front, asked for the 4k which should have included my two drinks. My lady no fee to enter. Sat just off the stage and my lady did not like the place, though I thought there were some real lookers in a much understated enjoinment. Couple of girls made their way over while many avoided us. We bought 1 lady two drinks and we had two each. No pressure on the drinks or from the ladies. 45 minutes later we tabbed out and guess what My 4K at the door well that seem to have disappeared into the SJO nightlife as all 4 of our drinks were on the tab. I asked several times regarding that I paid at the door and they indicated it was not their policy. I found the doorman and he played stupid as a door knob. What was going to be a good experience and a positive review turned me off completely and I will not go back for this reason alone. Rooms available upstairs for private dances etc. Price quotes were varied depending on the dancer. But still higher than expected for a Tico place.

4th Stop: Pantera Rosa:
I had been here one time, and my lady had not as well. Admission was hell I forget now ¾ K but you were given drink tickets for national drinks or beer you choose when you walk in. No charge for my lady, but they gave her drink tickets which was very nice. Seated up on the left facing the stage and there were a mix of quality ladies and a couple that were OK. Drinks were provided with our tickets no problem. Met 5 ladies over the course of an hour very nice fun girls and bought them all a drink. Bill was not padded and the girls drinks were about 10$ that I estimated. A nice time no pressure and I would recommend. Rooms several types small & large available with some various names. Prices ranged from about $80.00 all in to about $140.00 depending on the room & the girl. Definite ability to negotiate here if you find your honey.

5th Stop Elite:
Bad feeling walking in, as they treated me like I was a terrorist. Wand and frisk like jeez do I look like a criminal. Price was 10$ us for me to enter free for my lady. Attacked within two minutes by waitresses, dancers, you name it. Pressure would you like drinks for the ladies, every 2 minutes it was phucking incredible. Girls were average at best with one real knock out but nothing to get excited about. I bought two drinks for me 1 for my lady and 1 each for the girls. Tab comes and there are 7 drinks on the tab. Jeez if it was busy I could see trying to get away with something but he place is dead and they are trying to beat up the gringo. What a joke. I called the mgr and told him I’m not paying for 7 drinks we had 5. He insisted on 7 I told him call the police laid down my money for 5 and left. ELITE NOT AGAIN IN THIS LIFETIME. Forget the Rooms who cares!

6th Stop Scarlett’s:

Free admission across the board here and seated table right near the stage. Male servers and we ordered two drinks. Less than one minute later the same waiter was pulling up chairs for ladies to join us. Nobody asked him to but here they came. Also they had not even sat down yet and the waiter was asking drinks for the girls. After two drinks more 2 for the girls we get a 6 drink tab which is accurate but the girls drinks were $20.00 each WOW. Pressure every few minute’s new girl’s new requests for drinks etc this went on for 30 minutes and I could not take anymore of this. And we left. Although no padding drinks for ladies were high, our drinks were $10.00 each, and the pressure to buy drinks was just way overboard. Place had 1 girl I would even consider doing and that’s pretty sad on a Saturday night. I can see why the CRT admins have given up here. This place lasts it will be a miracle. Room prices dropped from $250.00 an hour GIRL NOT INCLUDED down to 75$ plus the girl. Talk about a bad sales job. I hate people who drop their prices so quickly. Regardless, not my speed.

Last stop the now infamous Kamur:
1st off I Have been here many times so there certainly was no need to act coy. The doorman remembers me asked to see my card so I showed him and he gave me my CRT drink coupon. No charge for my lady. Now mind you I am fairly wacked at this point with many Rums under my belt and my lady is pretty trashed as well. Not the best time to be checking out place #7 on our list. I ordered bottled water as I could not drink any more. I also was not going to get into the double single issue that has been written about so many times before. I know some of the girls and they stopped over to give me a hello and I introduced my lady to them. They wanted her to go in and talk to the mgr. about dancing but she & I both thought It be best to wait till she was more sober in a better frame of mind. I guess we missed the show they do and of all the places this is the most subdued of the bunch. No need to go over the details many of us have been there.

I did eventually buy a drink for myself and my lady and I think the total was about 3 to 4 dollars each which was by far the cheapest of every club in town. I already know how much the girls drinks are so I am not going there. Nobody hustled me, and no girls that I didn’t know came over. I guess this is good & bad. If you’re shy well it can be someone subdued. If your outgoing you can pick who you want to join you for company without being pressured like some of the previous clubs. Aside from Tango India I thought Kamur had the best overall girls of any place we visited. The drinks for YOU the customer are the cheapest around and there was no hustle involved. Rooms $50.00 plus the lady. Ladies price negotiable no names but some for $50.00

We closed the evening and headed home her to her casa & me to the Intercontinental. (Company Paid).

What did I learn from all this. Well let me start by saying, a Strip club is a strip club. There are many reasons not to want to go to one in Costa Rica with all the other viable options of talent etc available. If you have experienced it in the states or elsewhere as no doubt we all have then well it’s a Strip Club. Advantage of course is at some places the on site availability of rooms with the stripper of your choice while others these ladies will either go home with you after your shift or make arrangements for another time. Now you tell me where you can do that in the good old USA land of the repressed. This of course makes it why a change of pace from the DR/BM Grind makes finding the right SC to spend your time and money paramount.

Now who passed the test and who failed, that is the question.
NOT IN THIS LIFETIME
ELITE
ATLANTIS

Just doesn’t make the grade
Scarlett’s

Was fine till I got ripped off by the doorman so they fail
Le Grillion

Passing grades

Tango India
Pricey but beautiful women No advantage here as I can do this in the states but not a rip off and good eye candy.

Pantera Rosa:
Doorman & Staff very friendly free drinks for my lady upon admission. Cute place not fancy but very nice for at Tico establishment. Decent women, but a bit too much variation on the pricing of rooms etc. A good value especially with the free admission & 1 drink which I did not use this trip. Definitely recommended.

Kamur: What can be said which hasn’t been said already. Overall value I am sorry dollar for dollar it wins here. Drinks for the consumer are the most reasonable of any club around. Even if you buy the so called “DOUBLE” its still cheaper than most other clubs except for Legrillion or Pantera and they are close in price for their “SINGLE” sorry I can’t get passed the single double issue. Please change it to Standard premium. Girls on par with or better than Pantera a notch below Tango India. I will not tout here just an honest assessment.

The purpose of this was to check out all the clubs at the same time give my lady an opportunity to evaluate her options. She insists she will “DANCE” only yea right, but her values and what she looked for were not the same as mine. I have given you an honest assessment of the evening and the pros and cons of all the places. It’s up to you the CRT brothers to decide where, when and if you will visit a Strip Club in SJO and if you do where to spend your money and what to avoid. My lady is looking for Gringo money so she will probably end up at Tango India, but for my money if I am heading out for a SJO nightclub expierience Only Pantera Rosa & Kamur make my list.

Hope that wasn’t to long.

CapoD2TCapo said:
Hope that wasn’t too long.
Well, I didn't think so. :wink: GREAT REVIEW!!

Outstanding comparisons that make it easy to decide which if any of the SCs to visit.

Thanks for the "hard work" involved in your research!!!

great stuff capo,did your lady dance for you at any stage :wink: .......and it's a great way to enjoy a strip club if you bring a hottie with you..though it can put a hole in your pocket,but those dancer's like the lady's.......

Capo,

Thanks for the recon work, but at the risk of sounding ungrateful, I don't think we're learning too much here that anyone consistently following the board doesn't already know. There is, after all, a reason we all talk about Pantera, Kamur, and Le Grillon so much, while disdaining Elite and Scarlett's. I've always wanted to sample Tango India, but just never made it by there yet.

I will say I'm surprised to hear about the drinks issue at Le Grillon - I've certainly never had that problem there.

Thank you for the informative report.

You have more balls than me for putting all that stuff on your credit card.

GR:
I for one do not take offense and your right, most of this has been said over and over again. Often it is difficult to find a concise account off things and not as detailed or as informative as RBC's Tico list I thought this was a good way to go about it.

I do not look for accolades here, just wanted to give a run down of recent expieriences to let you know how I made out, and at the same time put a a detailed all together report.

The issue At Le Grillion did happen and really pissed me off. If you have never seen a Tica go nuts in SPanish cursing at someone then you are missing real rage. She laid into doorman for 5 minutes yet he would not budge he just sat there with a little smirk on his face. If I wasn't in another country I would have knocked his phucking head off. He basically robbed me and laughed about it later. I am sorry but no matter what this fails my or anyones test.

TUNA only Tango India asked for my credit card the.

Well these reports have reinforced my resolve to never visit any strip club in SJO.

Other experiences convince me not to visit elsewhere in the USA, with the possible exception on certain clubs in Tampa and ones recommended by Dear John in Houston.

Very nice review.I have been to a few of the places but your post reminds me of some of the ones I want to avoid.My sole purpose of visiting these places is to enjoy the eye candy and gather phone numbers for future contacts.I will buy a girl a drink who I find interesting and maybe anouther if one really appeals to me.Pantera Rosa is my favorite place for the venue and I do go to LeGrillion on ocassion.I am lucky to know a US strip club in Dallas where you can get more than a tease for not a ridiculous amount of money.Costa Rica has so many options ther is no need to spend a lot of money but I enjoy the eye candy but don't follow up on the phone numbers that often.I enjoy crusing the MPs during the day and by night time I may be found at a tico bar in my search.rbc100

Great job. Posts like this are what makes CRT so valuable.

I was given about a dozen free admission/free dance cards to Atlantis last week. Sounds like you saved me a trip (unless I use it as an appetizer to Tango India).

On a Tman "Sleaze Tour" last year Scarlett's actually charged me $44 for a private room/girl. The extra $4 was for TAX on a private dance?. Do you believe that B.S? The only reason I went was because I knew the girl from Le Grillon and I knew what I was going to get for my money.

Lipstick is a small club in the Scarlett's/Elite mold (ie. Gringo owners and Gringo prices). They have had some really hot girls there in the past.

Josephine's would also fit in this mold. Some hot ladies but inflated prices.

Personally I like strip clubs in San Jose. I've had some great fun in Pantera Rosa, Le Grillon, Lipstick and even Elite and Josephine's.

You just have to keep your wits about you and budget your money.

Thanks again for the research. Be sure and keep us posted on where your friend ends up working so we can be sure she makes some money.

Capo,
Thanks for the candid reviews. Good report. Pantera Rosa is the only SC that I have been to in SJ, so I have no basis for comparison, and I can't add much here.

But I definitely agree that the price differences at PR are annoying. Just look at the panther rooms, I paid 10,600col in June, that was $23. Last week, a couple people posted that they paid $40. That's almost a 100% price difference. Unacceptable. The VIP room seemed to vary in price also. As little as $40, as much as $75(?).

Admins,
have you spoken to PR management about this? I think a while back when you were working on the VIP discount I think you mentioned that you would bring it up. It would be nice if there was a standard fee schedule for the various options available there. I don't mind diff't girls charging diff't prices for their company, but the room and drink charges should be standardized.

thanks

-Orange

Capo,

Though u may not be looking for accolades, I congratulate you on an awesome post! I personally have been to more than a few clubs in San Jose, and I agree with two of your top choices... Personally, my top three are Pantera Rosa, Le Grillion, and yes.... Club Kamur.

Based on your post, however, I will give Tango India a run for it's money during our upcoming 'Sexy Bitches #2' tour. I've never been there before, so I look forward to the experience, and maybe, just maybe, my personal list of favorite 3 clubs may shift a little... who knows. So in respects to all those going to the S.B.#2 tour, a 'thank you for your recon' will be owed to you by all of us.

It's unfortunate what happened at Le Grillion with you... For what it's worth, GetRhythm and I have been there quite a few times now and I think I speak for both of us (and the DOZENS of people we have personally brought there) whan I say that we have never been cheated or stiffed in any obvious way. It's a damn shame.

Again, thanks for the updated information on so many locations. This is what CRT is all about!!

TANGO INDIA, HERE COME THE SEXY BITCHES!!

Ruffnutz

Capo,

Re: Tango India - am I reading corrently that girl's drinks are really $15 each? Seems a little exhorbitant to me - I know I won't be buying too many for them at that rate.

Did you get a chance to check out either the airplane area or the jacuzzi while you were in there? They look like a lot of fun on the web site. Can you give us some idea of the prices quoted for hitting those and if full service was assumed in the deal?

Also wondering why the dancers were more interested in your girl than you? And what percentage of them were natural versus enhanced? I've read on some posts that it's pretty much silicone valley in there.

BTW - I can confirm my first ever fake tits siting two Fridays ago at Kamur. Too bad - hope this isn't the beginning of a slippery slope into silicone oblivion...

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞💞a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 Sunday, ❣💋 Amy, 💞❤ medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ❣💋📱 416 222-5554📱
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💞💋 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east💘 Sunday,❤💋 Kim, ❤ 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service💕 Angela,💢❤ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ❤💥 Nicole, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment ❣❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  4. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣❤Sunday, 💫❣ Yoyo, ❤💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+💥 ☎️647 352-1588☎️
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Ankith:
    Private
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a petite l
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 every day 3 girls 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍😘Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  13. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36 F natural beauty CBC BoBo in today
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    💫🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐 Sunday, 💋 Lily... and ☺ Michelle for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, friendly personality 💋🏵 📳 647 346-8086📳
  17. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind, sexy Coco and sweet GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: NEW GIRL EMILY, HONEY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY IS *NEW TODAY.. Details to follow... HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build
  20. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💫💥❣Sunday, ❣👄 Cici... 👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💞 Lisa, small build 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  21. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  24. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  30. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  35. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  38. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  39. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  45. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  46. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  49. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  50. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
Back