What's new

WL for a girlfriend.

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart3:heart4:heart5:heart2 [email protected]
  2. Maggie in Guelph:
    Anita, Coco, Lulu and Mia are here today. 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 visit us for a great massage
  3. Sulexa:
    Visit us on Sunday. Mika and Cheer are available. :heart3 647.620.4499 :heart3 Both are young fun girls!
  4. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058 10am-7pm
  5. A-Spa Unionville:
    CBC Helen and TLC Linda to relax your body Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  6. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center: Hot girl Miya, Selina, yoyo, Mary, Ella,Michelle @ 7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666
  7. Hate.this.site:
    TAKE my ad down i got covid and i dont work https://massageplanet.net/classifieds/masseuse-looking-for-work-only-in-scarbrough-area.35015/ :fuck
  8. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and CiC Helen☎416-800-8026
  9. MagicGarden:
    MagicGarden: Saturday at Magic Garden: Korean mix Jenny and Chinese Rose ⎝④③⑦-⑧⑧①-⑦②③③⎠🌻
  10. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Sat March 6 10am-10:30pm NEW Young First Day Viet Mika. and New Young Sexy 20 years old Viet Lyly 34A, 103lbs. and Curvy Viet Nancy.
  11. hiyamickey:
    Lulu, Jenny, Michelle, Sasa, yumi @ 7-8099 Weston Road☎2896571666Ellagance wellness center
  12. f lo 617:
    QQ: Friday schedule: Miya - Yaya - Laura - GoGo - Cici - Jolene -Amber 25-10 East Wilmot ☎ 647-866-1580 http://www.qq-spa.com/
  13. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young sexy Eva :She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. And Chanel:Chinese-Japanese mixed ☎416-800-8026
  14. massage time Vaughan:
    Today we have Caribbean Jennifer and Asian beauties Ada, Pinky and Yuki. Ocean Motion Spa-2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. Tel 905 553 0888
  15. LaMonny905:
    Karen, wild Penny and Korean Julia ready for you. 4861 Hwy 7 E.📞 416-983-8473
  16. Maggie in Guelph:
    Visit Busty Anita today before 10pm 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 ENJOY THE SOFT EROTIC TOUCH of an AMAZING WOMAN!
  17. Sulexa:
    FARAH is available today in Markham. She is extraordinary! :heart3 647.620.4499 :heart3
  18. A-Spa Unionville:
    Eurasian Lulu and TLC Linda available for your relaxation needs. Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  19. MagicGarden:
    Friday at 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷: Spanish Angela and Korean mix Jenny ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  20. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Fri March 5. 10am-10:30pm New Young Sexy 20 years old Viet Lyly 34A, 103lbs, 10am-9pm. Young Sexy Viet Ruby 10am-9pm and Curvy Viet Nancy 10am-10:30pm
  21. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Young sexy Eva :She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. and and Helen,Joey ☎416-800-8026
  22. Maggie in Guelph:
    Baby, Anita, Mimi and Mia are available today until 10pm 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 ENJOY AN MIND-BLOWING MASSAGE SESSION
  23. LaMonny905:
    Penny, Olivia and Baby for your pleasures. 4861 Hwy 7 E. 416-983-8473
  24. A-Spa Unionville:
    Vietnamese Kim and TLC Linda available. Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  25. Sulexa:
    Please visit SULEXA on Saturday. Sammi and Cheer are available. Spoil yourself with a memorable intimate encounter! ☎ 647.620.4499

Luckii

Reaction score

Me too Horse. :grin: I'm waiting for Aabi to retire :wink: [ahh the stuff dreams are made of]

Pompal 09.

Reaction score

ahhh, my mate horse.....you really have struck a chord with that comment!! I guess half, if not more of the mp.nets here who have got to know the lovely AB ladies would agree.....the stuff of dreams indeed.

Pompal 09.

Reaction score

Yes, the stuff dreams are made of :grin:

wmayers99

Reaction score

I am serious. Have a think about the guys you know. Many of them would visit a WL if only they were game enough. Most guys would go bananas if they thought their significant other was a WL. A lot of guys would not go near a WL, yet would bonk their best Reviewiend's girl if they got a chance.

Some WLs have partners who know of their way of earning a dollar. Those guys have my eternal respect. How many of us know RnT ladies who have b/fs or partners who don't know the full story? I've met a few.

IMHO a WL is at the top of the tree, where women are concerned. BAR NONE. With society's attitude towards WLs in general, I dips me lid to them. They have a lot to endure Reviewom the yobbos, they have probs with no-shows and the like, yet when I turn up, they are all smiles and treat me as though I was the only guy in the world. They do a terrific service to the community in general, yet the community in general refuses to admit their presence. A WL knows more of the probs the normal guy has than the average woman and does something about solving those probs. So I have to contribute to their income..? So what? They contribute to my wellbeing. We are only in their company for an hour or so, but during that hour or so we feel needed and, indeed, loved. Sure, it's transitory, but it's great. One walks away thinking" "Ah... That's what I needed."

I can see only one down-side. mpter a hard day at the "office", maybe the WL-g/f would sooner put her feet up than do anything else.. lol. But that's where you come in, fellas. Spoil her rotten. She's one in a million.

Women in general could learn a lot Reviewom WLs, but they won't. And the funny part about human relationships is the average wife has more to fear Reviewom her Reviewiends or Reviewom the females hubby works with, than a WL. (And here's another funny thing. I know two couples who are swingers. The wife in one couple "contributes" to the swinging thing yet is jealous of her hubby.)

Anyway, that's what I think.

BuBlyGiRlXXX

Reaction score

Horse, I couldn't have explained it better myself - I agree wholeheartedly and share your sentiments, thoughts and respect in regards to these ladies that look mpter us.

Allison M

Reaction score

well said horse i agree we do tell our problems and issues to our fav wl's and most of the time there advice is great and it really helps us and once u have seen a lady for quite awhile they will let u in on there life and any issues/problems they might have and us guys can try help them out like they help us out :smile:

daryl dante

Reaction score

Horse, very insightful and I am sure an opinion shared by many here. Thank you HB

ntouchspa

Reaction score

I wholeheartedly agree with horse. People in general may look down on wl's, but that's because they haven't got the guts to be open minded about sex. Reviewom what I've heard, wl's will pretty much make your wildest fantasies real, within reason of course.

Masta Pimp

Reaction score

The long history of WLs (or whatever label has been attributed in different times) is an amazingly intriguing one. The current societal view which looks down on the sex industry is actually a fairly recent (in historical terms) phenomenon.

Prior to the Victorian era, when the tide turned on tha back of a building puritan ethos (we haven't been able to fully kick that one!!), recorded public perceptions were actually quite positive...or at the very least, tolerant. Wives were even known to encourage the activity in a husband whose eyes may have been wandering into inappropriate territory such as Reviewiends and acquaintences.

The reality is that most, if not all animal species, "fool around" using sex as an important social interaction (and no doubt also because it is just plain fun!) as well as an act of procreation. Even many of the examples of supposed monogomous relationships (particularly in some bird species) have been re-examined. In a famous recent example, it was discovered that the females of a particular bird species that have been noted to mate for life, were found to scurry off under the cover of darkness to copulate with other males in the vicinity. All now considered to be a healthy reflection of a stable community - so why the exception forhumans!

A society with a more open mind on sex, in my view, would be a much healthier one. That, of course, would have to be accompanied by a changing attitude on partner "ownership" and the attendant jealousy that comes with that.

But in the meantime, as horse has so elegantly put it, we as a group are incredibly lucky to have discovered the joy of our regular (or not so regular) encounters with the lovely ladies of AB - they are definitely all "one in a million". The amazing service and wonderfully open discussions I have had with some of these gorgeous ladies has certainly brought an entirely new aspect into my life.

May we all continue to enjoy this mutually beneficial arrangement ....speaking of which, I need to get ready to head off for my next appointment ;)

Lion Sack

Reaction score

Geez guys!!!!
Congratulations on some brilliant posts.
I think you are all spot on.
I couldn't have put it any better.
Cheers
V8

horsiie

Reaction score

Yes, those Victorians sure have a lot to answer for (VB for one thing, oops - well, those Victorians too! :wink: ).

Great posts though - it would be nice to see our society mature in its approach to sex and drop the whole guilt, shame and possesiveness bag...

Personally, I think that there should be (zoned - to protect the kids and the prudes :wink: ) extravagent, luxurious and tasteful 'houses of pleasure' as the norm rather than the 'tucked away in a corner' exception. People could still get married for procreation and all, but would think nothing of saying - "I'm off to see the girls honey, be back at 11pm" - and not get served with divorce papers the next day...! :lol:

Of course, I doubt I will see this in my lifetime. But one can dream (and in the meantime, well - we have our own bit of paradise with the AB girls!!!)

Owen

Reaction score

The Romans did indeed have such "extravagent, luxurious and tasteful (well not so sure about that one!) houses of pleasure as the norm". and some pretty awesome "orgy" parties!

Mind you, it was just before the fall of the Roman Empire...so maybe there's a lesson for us there!!!

3sa

Reaction score

Ah, the Romans... :wink:

I'm pretty sure that there fall didn't have anything to do with the orgies though. But at least, if civilization is going to go out into a dark age - it might as well go out with a bang... :lol:

Reaction score
That would be weird.

But i've heard it happen before. There's some places where they'll give you their details.