What's new
Call: 437~333~4760 Best massage in Guelph
VIP  massage

Chat Who will be the next Republican candidate in 4 years?

Shoutbox
  1. MagicGarden:
    ⎝ 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏: ¡𝓗𝓞𝓛𝓐! 𝓝𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓸! 🇪🇸𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 🇨🇳 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂. ‘𝓝𝓾𝓯𝓯 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 😎 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟴𝟴𝟭-𝟳𝟮𝟯𝟯⎠ :heart1
  2. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    FRI DEC 4. 10AM-11PM. Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby. 10am-7pm And Curvy Vietnamese Kimmy. 1pm-11pm.
  3. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage and Merriment at southside 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart2:heart2:heart2:heart2
  4. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young sexy Eva :She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. and and Helen,Joey on Duty☎416-800-8026
  5. dave guhan:
    Victoria from Toryork is available today on the Queensway. Check Leos. ☎ 647-773-9190 ☎
  6. LaMonny905:
    4 lovelies to cheer up the day - Penny, Yiko, Trina, Jennifer @ 4861 Hwy 7 E. ☎ 416-983-8473
  7. oceanaspa_brampton:
    :heart4 3 Indian Princess on duty today ! :heart3 Text or Whatsapp 416-230-0199 :heart6
  8. kenwong649:
    We have 6-8 girls who are available at New Vip Spa today, including,, Super Hot Russian Monica, Chinese College Student Hebe, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple, Young Natural Big Boobs Chinese Cindy, Young Vietnamese Star Nancy Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  9. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have hot girl Bobo, crystal, lulu, Cindy, Apple @8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  10. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Call Us 647-351-5058 10am-7pm🌸🌸Asian Massage GTA🌸🌸
  11. MagicGarden:
    ⎝Thursday at 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏: 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓪 📞𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟴𝟴𝟭-𝟳𝟮𝟯𝟯⎠ :heart1
  12. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Thurs Dec 3. 10am-11pm. Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby. 10am-7pm And Curvy Vietnamese Kimmy. 1pm-11pm
  13. Tintintin46:
    Suko
  14. NewVaughanSpa:
    Cutie, petite spinners & busty babes in tonight at VAUGHAN SPA YORK REGION
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Yimi:::Chinese-Japanese mixed model and Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  16. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Weds Dec 2. 10am-10pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  17. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Yimi:::Chinese-Japanese mixed model and Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  18. kenwong649:
    VIP SPA: We have 6-8 girls who are available at New Vip Spa today, including,, Super Hot Russian Monica, Chinese College Student Hebe, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple, Young Natural Big Boobs Chinese Cindy Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  19. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have hot girl Tina, Korea girl Baby, Selina, Nancy, Emily @8099 Weston Road unit #7☎2896571666
  20. APlusWellness:
    💕A+ Wellness💕 A New attractive girl today in Richmond Hill - call 905-237-1292
  21. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  22. Golden L[email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Weds Dec 2. 10am-10pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  23. MagicGarden:
    0Wednesday at ⎝𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏: 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒐𝒆𝒚 | 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟴𝟴𝟭-𝟳𝟮𝟯𝟯⎠ Kennedy Rd & 14th Ave Markham :heart1
  24. MoreEyeballs:
    Excellent massage in Barrie & Burlington 289-828-9045 :heart3
  25. Ambition Spa:
    ❤ Good night friends :) ❤

UsefulIdiot

Reviewer
Reaction score
Mike Pence? Mitt Romney?
I think it all depends on the Georgia Senate run-off elections in January. If the Democrats gain control all three branches of government they will be able to make the big moves required, and will get credit for ending the pandemic, rescuing the economy, restoring America's image and changing the tone of politics. In which case the old Republican style of leadership will have to be scrapped and they will need a candidate that is charming and charismatic, a Ronald Reagan type. If not then Republicans will obstruct and deny any success to the Democrats and then blame the Democrats America's slide downhill, and there will be another divisive, nasty candidate, perhaps smarter and more sinister like Michael Flynn or Mike Pompeo. Trump and his acolytes are trying to wage a coup, which will fail, and in the process Republicans will deny they ever supported him. Trump will be bogged down with lawsuits for the remainder of his life, and he may even end up in prison.

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I think it all depends on the Georgia Senate run-off elections in January. If the Democrats gain control all three branches of government they will be able to make the big moves required, and will get credit for ending the pandemic, rescuing the economy, restoring America's image and changing the tone of politics. In which case the old Republican style of leadership will have to be scrapped and they will need a candidate that is charming and charismatic, a Ronald Reagan type. If not then Republicans will obstruct and deny any success to the Democrats and then blame the Democrats America's slide downhill, and there will be another divisive, nasty candidate, perhaps smarter and more sinister like Michael Flynn or Mike Pompeo. Trump and his acolytes are trying to wage a coup, which will fail, and in the process Republicans will deny they ever supported him. Trump will be bogged down with lawsuits for the remainder of his life, and he may even end up in prison.
At least Trump is the least racist person you'll ever meet.:rolf

stripfan

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I hope it's Ivanka Trump, who would be unbeatable.

tasteyou69

Reaction score
Seeing as the Republicans are very slow to distance themselves from the lowly scum - Trump - they will probably want someone just as sickening - RUDY.

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards
Once Georgia is done, the long knives come out... Trump filth will be expunged... outgoing leaders always get crushed...

Biden won bc Republicans voted 4 him... lookit the turnout, GOP stole House Seats, won lotsa down ballot candidate. But Dem pres!

Susan Collins. ... she’d attract enuf Dem votes 2b serious threat... not connected 2 Toxic Trump brand.

mar91

Reaction score
No matter your thoughts on Trump good or bad, he did get over 70 million votes which is something like 52% to 48%, so a lot of people in the US did like his politics.

As for who will run next, I was thinking Kristi Noem but she is probably better as a VP candidate the first time around to get more seasoning.

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards
No matter your thoughts on Trump good or bad, he did get over 70 million votes which is something like 52% to 48%, so a lot of people in the US did like his politics.

As for who will run next, I was thinking Kristi Noem but she is probably better as a VP candidate the first time around to get more seasoning.
Incumbents rarely lose... even incompetent incumbents who caused disasters get reelected... in America, @ every level. (I.e. W Bush)

48% = sound thrashing for a sitting president. :hit

...just like @ spas... we keep going back to our reg till she REALLY fucks up... :mad:
  1. One ex-fave left me sitting naked in rm 40 min, then cut our 1 hr session to 30 min - fired!
  2. Another ex-fave offering more menu to walkins then me - fired!
...1st kept textng me months after... 2nd one = not in2 me, nvr txted again...

Americans looked @ economy & pandemic, blamed guy in charge... Republicans turned out in record #s & voted for Republican governors, senators, & a Dem president - Trump, youre fired! 👎

Magicmon

Reaction score
Good question. I am not sure. I would think Paul Ryan but trump basically ran him out.

If they are smart they will use the next 4 years to regroup and try to rebrand because they know Trumps fan base just like the tea party is not on their side and will turn on them which might cause a three party system. Fat chance on the three party system but the last thing they need is internal turmoil.

sy barite

Reaction score
Nicki Hailey. Even the woke mob will have a hard time figuring out a way to attack her "privilege"

Magicmon

Reaction score
Nicki Hailey. Even the woke mob will have a hard time figuring out a way to attack her "privilege"
Shes a brown girl that tried to make herself white. She is already a laughing stock outside her state for that and flip flopping on her stance on Trump throughout his four years. She has a big hill to climb.