What's new

White Girl Monica @ VIP SPA 4164028888

Shoutbox
  1. Indian Girls:
    :heart5:heart3 DESI girls on duty ! Whatsapp 416-230-0199 for more info :heart3:heart5
  2. dainepaul2013:
    any muscular woman MPAs in GTA?
  3. Kd 43:
    Neelam rani
  4. Delinto Spa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Asian massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  5. JoeBoshen:
    Anyone know any semli legit spots that are open or anyone who provides similar services. Send a PM thanks !!
  6. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4
  7. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058
  8. Birddog:
    Healing massage Edmonton
  9. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Oriental massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  10. MrMumbaiM45:
    Nisha 31y.o. This girl offers all kinds of services at the best level. => http://NishaNightGirl.goshrink.com
  11. Hairy Arab:
    If anyone knows any open spas in scarborough plz send me a PM.
  12. Laptop_bag:
    Navi mumbai?
  13. NeyNey101:
    Busty Asian?
  14. Delinto Spa:
    Have agreat weekend. Sammi and Oakley are in heat!
  15. Badnoy24593:
    Brantford
  16. Sanjay786:
    Pune
  17. Bookmonica:
    CALGARY bookmonica.com duos available! Last day here is Saturday!
  18. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  19. milfmaid69:
    bella
  20. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    🌸 Call us | 437.335.3995 🌸 Your weekend will be full of love and affection!
  21. Timbo88:
    I need my cock sucked
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5
  23. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Looking for an elegant encounter? Please give us a call. We are located in Scarborough. 🌸 437.335.3995 🌸
  24. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an amazing place for Oriental massage.
  25. Kingman:
    Sunnyg what info you want

Bookmonica

Reaction score
NEW VIP WELLNESS SPA @ 5051 Highway 7 , Markham 4164028888

21 White girl Monica schedule!

New Schedule!

Monday 10am-5pm
Tuesday 10am-5pm
Wednesday 10am-2am
Thursday 10am-2am
Friday 10am-2am

VIP Wellness Spa
5051 Highway 7, Markham ON
4164028888 or walk-in

REAL PHOTOS!

Luxury spa with a shower and sink in every room. Featuring a VIP room with a large bed, lounge area and large shower!Hand sanitizer at entrance. Every room is equipped with alcohol for cleaning and hand sanitizer, sheets changed every single time!

Attachments

Last edited:

cupcrazy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

21 White girl Monica
schedule!

Wednesdays 4:30pm-2am
Fridays 10am-2am
Saturdays ( August 8th & 22nd ) 10am-2am

REAL PHOTOS!

Luxury spa with a shower and sink in every room. Featuring a VIP room with a large bed, lounge area and large shower!Hand sanitizer at entrance. Every room is equipped with alcohol for cleaning and hand sanitizer, sheets changed every single time!
so does your old cell phone number still work or should I text you using the new number?

Also did you make a typo. August 8th is last Saturday.

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

21 White girl Monica
schedule!

Fridays 10am-2am

REAL PHOTOS!

Nice pics..

Jv1740

Reaction score

21 White girl Monica
schedule!

Fridays 10am-2am

REAL PHOTOS!

What's your menu like?

Last edited:

Pr0g0lf

Reaction score
Thanks for the session Monica ( big calf guy ) decided to treat myself to an early birthday gift with Monica. Her photos are definitely real. Made a booking with her, was seen right away, only downside was she doesn’t do BBBJ or dfk/lfk. Basically just got a nice massage, bodyslide, very skilled DT with her CBJ and energetic CFS. Total damage $160 HH tipped her $20 extra because it was the first time I wasn’t rushed at this chain of spas. Great conversational skills and I will for sure be seeing her again, she mentioned this website so I thought i’d give it a go and leave her a comment. 10/10 a hidden treasure.

Bookmonica

Reaction score
Thanks for the session Monica ( big calf guy ) decided to treat myself to an early birthday gift with Monica. Her photos are definitely real. Made a booking with her, was seen right away, only downside was she doesn’t do BBBJ or dfk/lfk. Basically just got a nice massage, bodyslide, very skilled DT with her CBJ and energetic CFS. Total damage $160 HH tipped her $20 extra because it was the first time I wasn’t rushed at this chain of spas. Great conversational skills and I will for sure be seeing her again, she mentioned this website so I thought i’d give it a go and leave her a comment. 10/10 a hidden treasure.
Ah yes, golfer calfs! Thanks so much, happy birthday and see you soon! Xoxo

Bookmonica

Reaction score
so does your old cell phone number still work or should I text you using the new number?

Also did you make a typo. August 8th is last Saturday.
2892719779 is my personal number but you’re most likely to get a faster reply from the spa at 4164028888

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
You cant give a sex worker a 10/10 score when she gives you the Wife Menu. No kissing and you rate that a perfect session? We dont need another low self-esteem guy in here, praising sex workers in an unwarranted manner.

Do you know why you were refused kissing and a better menu? Because Monica has said many times over that she doesnt have to give better service, that she still gets bookings regardless.

Monica played you for a fool. No hard feelings against you or her, but reality is what it is.

Its important to state the obvious, because there will be some guy, who saves for a month to go and see Monica, and like the previous guy who reviewed her, Monica will bump his appt time, make him wait 20 minutes while she fits another guy in, and then refuse to kiss him or give him a BBBJ, all the while charging him well over 2 Bills for the privelage of being taken advantage of.

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
2892719779 is my personal number but you’re most likely to get a faster reply from the spa at 4164028888
In other words, the 289 number isnt her real personal phone number.

Do you guys realize how many times this girl lies?

Its fucking laughable.

Bookmonica

Reaction score
You cant give a sex worker a 10/10 score when she gives you the Wife Menu. No kissing and you rate that a perfect session? We dont need another low self-esteem guy in here, praising sex workers in an unwarranted manner.

Do you know why you were refused kissing and a better menu? Because Monica has said many times over that she doesnt have to give better service, that she still gets bookings regardless.

Monica played you for a fool. No hard feelings against you or her, but reality is what it is.

Its important to state the obvious, because there will be some guy, who saves for a month to go and see Monica, and like the previous guy who reviewed her, Monica will bump his appt time, make him wait 20 minutes while she fits another guy in, and then refuse to kiss him or give him a BBBJ, all the while charging him well over 2 Bills for the privelage of being taken advantage of.
I won’t be pressured in to doing BBBJ, or other unsafe services that I don’t want to do. I do allow light kissing depending on the clients hygiene or my mood, just no tongue. I am well reviewed enough to be confident in myself and my services offered. I’m always upfront about my restrictions. And yes that number is my personal phone number, meaning I personally will be the one answering the calls/texts as apposed to a receptionist. However it has been flooded with texts and calls so the best way to book an appointment is through the spa at the moment until I can catch up. Thank you!! Xoxo

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
So, you charge every client $250 - $300, but only kiss some and not others?

And it can be based upon your mood whether you kiss a certain client or not?

That's good to know.

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Does Monica allow DATO?

I think her bum would be great to go to town on. Stick my tongue up there and then on the drive home, I could taste her and smell her for hours after the appt ends.

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
And Moncia,

You should consider selling your used panties to clients.

I would pay $40 for your used panties. But I would have to sure they were worn by you and not washed before you gave them to me. I could wrap them around my penis and masturbate with them on my own time.