What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Visiting Lower Mainland and need recomendations

Shoutbox
  1. sathish:
    massage center for Ladies in Sharjah . https://ladiesmassagedubai.wixsite.com/website
  2. Guest:
    Any Arab message in Scarborough ?
  3. Guest:
    Looking for Jyoti
  4. Guest:
    Any reviews?
  5. Guest:
    How’s star studio massage at Kennedy and ellesmere
  6. Guest:
    Hi
  7. Ahmed Jr.:
    Aziza the belle of Beirut tonight on TOsluts.com
  8. Guest:
    Looking for young Asian massage in scarborough
  9. Guest:
    CUM ;) visit Secrets Massage Spa located 370 browns line in etobicoke, we are WIDE ;) open 9AM til 9PM !!!!!!! CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE https://secretsmassage.ca/ or Call 416-800-1742 Secrets Spa offers you an opportunity to enjoy sensual and erotic massages performed by the most gorgeous and stunning ladies
  10. Raj0707:
    Independent girls in navi mumbai
  11. Garo:
    Shahika and Hamide today @416 781 0088 Romantic Happy Massage :rolf2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto :carFREE PARKING
  12. Guest:
    💋♥♥👍🏼Amazing Good Time Tunis Massage ♥💋647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville :heart3:heart3:heart3
  13. Guest:
    ♥♥Good Time Tuina Massage ♥647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville :heart2:heart2:heart2
  14. Cbill2:
    Any spa offers Hot stone massage in Mississauga or Etobicoke
  15. Guest:
    hey does anyone knows katie from vaughan spa?
  16. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  17. Guest:
    https://secretsmassage.ca/hostess/tina/ https://secretsmassage.ca/hostess/layla/ https://secretsmassage.ca/hostess/serena/ :boobs:all you can eat:bite;):cum1:heart1:heart1:heart1
  18. Guest:
    CUM ;) visit Secrets Massage Spa located 370 browns line in etobicoke, we are WIDE ;) open 9AM til 9PM !!!!!!! CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE https://secretsmassage.ca/ or Call 416-800-1742 Secrets Spa offers you an opportunity to enjoy sensual and erotic massages performed by the most gorgeous and stunning ladies
  19. Guest:
    Dubai
  20. Guest:
    Seduction Spa Airport 💦💦
  21. Guest:
    any. Suggestions
  22. Guest:
    in Brampton
  23. Guest:
    I want to find a good full service spa or. Attadents
  24. Guest:
    E
  25. Guest:
    im tryna fuck im a dude in west island

Jistaguy19

Reviewer
Reaction score
I will be visiting the Lower mainland in mid August and would like to book a massage with an HE when I am out there.

What I am looking for is a mature Asian, (preferably over 40) who provides a good therapeutic quality massage and will finish with a HE, would prefer a lady who gets naked and oral would be a bonus.

I have searched the past threads and there appears to be a number of women that fit the bill, unfortunately most of the threads refer to Craigslist ad that no longer exist.

Burnaby, Surrey, New West, or Vancouver on the Burnaby side would be best, but beggars cant be choosers.

Can anyone help out a sore and horny prairie boy?

Jistaguy19

Reviewer
Reaction score
C'mom guys....surely someone can recommend a lady that fits the bill.
I need some help here as I will not have time for recon during my visit, I was hoping to just hop in the car, set the GPS , and partake in a quality massage accompanied by a happy ending. Is that too much to ask, how about some of that famous BC hospitality for a tourist pooner.

Jistaguy19

Reviewer
Reaction score
75 views and not one reply?
I was really hoping someone could provide a lead or two

Old Dude

Reaction score
I will be visiting the Lower mainland in mid August and would like to book a massage with an HE when I am out there.

What I am looking for is a mature Asian, (preferably over 40) who provides a good therapeutic quality massage and will finish with a HE, would prefer a lady who gets naked and oral would be a bonus.

I have searched the past threads and there appears to be a number of women that fit the bill, unfortunately most of the threads refer to Craigslist ad that no longer exist.

Burnaby, Surrey, New West, or Vancouver on the Burnaby side would be best, but beggars cant be choosers.

She doesn't do oral, as far as I know, but Lulu 6949 in Central Surrey is Japanese, probably close to 50, gives a decent massage, gets nude and allows digits. She advertises on CL with fake photos.

Old Dude

Reaction score
She doesn't do oral, as far as I know, but Lulu 6949 in Central Surrey is Japanese, probably close to 50, gives a decent massage, gets nude and allows digits. She advertises on CL with fake photos.
Sorry, that should be LuLu 4966.

Jammer55

Reaction score
Any male massage therapists that give a great massage in Langley area ? Please

butterflykawaii

Reaction score

I know this is an old post, but did you ever get to check out NorthVan?