Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIP, QQ, Yi Ren, Moonlight, Blue Ocean,

bagwell

Reaction score
Thought I'd add some more reviews. I posed a previous thread if you want to understand my preferences for reference:
http://massageplanet.net/recent-rev...me-shangri-la-4-seasons.t145808/#post-1056542

Couple of opening remarks:
  • I'm sure most of you longtime lurkers that have been here for awhile have some insights into the members that generally give out good reviews, the members that have similar tastes as yours, the members that shill, the members that only shill in certain threads etc. Thought I'd point them out as I go along (both the good and the bad), but especially the bad as I wish I'd have known so I wouldn't have wasted my time (and money).
  • Also, I see alot of reviews about the quality of the massage. Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I find every MPA I've visited to have poor quality and weak pressure when compared to an actual sports massage at a legit place. For an actual good quality cheap asian massage, my goto is Comfort Zone and I either see one of the guys there, or one of the old ladies that does the table walking. Personally I find it crazy that anyone is going to an MPA for the massage...
  • Also I've seen a couple of MPAs that were promoted so thought it would be worthwhile to indicate some of the MPAs that I've passed on, and rate just purely on looks as I didn't see what the hype was about.
  • Also, just a personal thing, but I prefer to never repeat - don't read that as the MPA wasn't great.
On to the reviews!

Review 10

MPA: Jessica
Face: 5
Body: 5
Service: 5
Repeat: No
Shillers: Gwailo, Eratim, Earthdragon

Wanted to start off with this one, as it can only go up after this. This place is awful, and the shillers the lowest of the low. They compared this girl to Kristen Kreuk...I already knew walking in that girl was not going to look anything like Kristin, but I couldn't help myself, I just had to see with my own eyes...it was so far from the truth they made Trump look honest. Should have just left, but stayed for HH for some chit chat because I heard she was a sweet talker. She's a sweet girl, but a bit too young to have a good conversation with. Also, there were a couple people just chilling in the foyer watching people come in. Talk about a lack of privacy. Jessica also told me the place is semi-holistic. Not sure why anyone would goto a semi-holistic place when they have holistic options right down the street (that can give you the same shitty massage) but with several more services to offer up.

Review 11

MPA: Anna
Face: 8
Body: 9
Service: 7.5
Repeat: n
Promoters: Krayjee

What a body. Ridiculously fit. Probably the most fit of any of the MPAs. If you need tips on how to to do squats, you bet your ass she can give'm to you. Knockers are pretty hard though, and not a fan of the over the top moaning, but otherwise great attitude. I felt like my experience with her was very similar to Nana of Purple Sugar in the same plaza.

Review 12

MPA: Cici
Face: 6
Service: n/a

The girl with the tattoo. Saw her name all over the place in the Blue Ocean thread. Does anyone else think she kind of looks like a big Mashimaro? Anywho, wasn't feeling that look so I went with Mia below.

Review 13

MPA: Mia
Face: 8.5
Body: 7
Service: 8

Was pretty surprised to find someone like Mia. Super sweet and pretty face. Boobs too small for my taste (small As), but she seemed like a really kind, honest person who was really personable but really shy to be doing this kind of work. Attitude kind of reminds me of Vicky from 4 seasons, really nice, shy-girlfriend type. Her smile can light up a room.

Review 14

MPA: Suki
Face: 9
Body: 8
Service: 7

I actually think Qingqing recommended this one. Pretty shocked. Her English is terrible, so unfortunately couldn't really click. Pretty terrible massage as far as MPA massages go as well. But she's a looker.

Review 15

MPA: CL
Service: 9.5
Repeat: y
Promoter: KJ

Saw this name in the "hidden gem" thread. KJ had this one spot on. Saw some comments in that thread about the pricing being too high...if you take an uber ride that normally costs you $10 to get somewhere but allows you to pay $5 more to ride in a corvette instead of a civic, I'm takin the corvette. Sure you get to the same place, but one will purr like a kitten and won't smell like dirty fish the whole way.

Review 16

MPA: Flora
Service: 8.5

Has braces, doesn't speak English too well, and also has a tattoo. Nonetheless, she's still smoking. The closest person I can compare her to is probably CL. She's slimmer, boobs a lil smaller, but they felt real. Saw her on a Wednesday. She said she's going back to HK in a month.

Review 17

MPA: Penny
Face: 7.5
Body: 7.5

Saw her reviewed pretty highly in another forum, but lookswise not enough to get me to go back and try.

Have a fantastic New Year everyone, and hopefully 2018 doesn't bring us a plethora of shitty threads like we've had recently.

bagwell, great reviews and I like your style of the way you have described about the shillers and promoters. Now members can see clearly who is who and who they can trust. You left out qinshit in Yi Ren shiller list. He was the worst one posting fake pictures of Yi Ren spa to make it looks like it is a high class spa and shilling day and night. He belongs to that lowest of the low shillers group.

Looks like we have the same taste in women. .Moonlight Anna, Korean CL , Shangri La Cindy and 4Seasons Vickie are all very pretty in my eye. If I have to put them in order of my taste, .Korean CL followed by 4Seasons Vicky, SL Cindy and ML Anna and you said it very well about Korean CL Very very pretty girl with amazing attitude. I thought she was going to hold back a bit bcuz of my age. Not at all. She treated me so well as if I was her long lost BF. I guess You get what you pay in life and yet cheaper than what I have paid for girls at Premier. And I will be broke if Vicky is not too far away.

Anyways ..pls keep up the good work. We need more guys like you who really go out hobby and post accurate reviews. Not the fake shillers who misled members to shit holes like Yi Ren spa.

Last edited:

Jessica also told me the place is semi-holistic. Not sure why anyone would goto a semi-holistic place when they have holistic options right down the street (that can give you the same shitty massage) but with several more services to offer up.

Ok Bags you are voicing review opinions which is good & fine.A few notes,-no way on Gods earth does Jessica have the average female face(5) ,either among the general population or among AMPA...she's an 8

What you say about semi-holistic spas describes Shangri-La and true.....Actually,I would question whether Jessica used the term.

Review 14

I actually think Qingqing recommended this one.

Nope,not me.

Saw this name in the "hidden gem" thread. KJ had this one spot on. Saw some comments in that thread about the pricing being too high...if you take an uber ride that normally costs you $10 to get somewhere but allows you to pay $5 more to ride in a corvette instead of a civic, I'm takin the corvette. Sure you get to the same place, but one will purr like a kitten and won't smell like dirty fish the whole way.

This is a poor,very poor analogy.....very Krayjee sounding

You do overall have a Krayjee bias...............thanks

Last edited:
Reviews like that don't get any better. Thanks for the info mate.

Reviews like that don't get any better. Thanks for the info mate.

From Bags October review which is pretty funny but closer to my opinion.....Jenny has a 7 body?...how does one know,she never undresses.

Review 1

MPA: Jenny (?)
Face: 4

I want to start by saying that I THINK she said her name was Jenny, but I may have heard wrong. She was pretty small (maybe 5”1), in her 30s (at least), had straight bangs, and was quite fit. Apologies in advance if I’ve cited the wrong individual.

This was my first semi-legit and my first foray into this exciting world! She asked me to flip after an ok massage but she was definitely not my taste so I declined. Never got any action from a massage before, so there was no difficulty in feigning naiveté and just tipping and leaving at the end. My first semi-legit experience, creeped me out, and I pretty much wanted to quit. LOL

Last edited:
Thought I'd add some more reviews. I posed a previous thread if you want to understand my preferences for reference:
http://massageplanet.net/recent-rev...me-shangri-la-4-seasons.t145808/#post-1056542

Couple of opening remarks:
  • I'm sure most of you longtime lurkers that have been here for awhile have some insights into the members that generally give out good reviews, the members that have similar tastes as yours, the members that shill, the members that only shill in certain threads etc. Thought I'd point them out as I go along (both the good and the bad), but especially the bad as I wish I'd have known so I wouldn't have wasted my time (and money).
  • Also, I see alot of reviews about the quality of the massage. Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I find every MPA I've visited to have poor quality and weak pressure when compared to an actual sports massage at a legit place. For an actual good quality cheap asian massage, my goto is Comfort Zone and I either see one of the guys there, or one of the old ladies that does the table walking. Personally I find it crazy that anyone is going to an MPA for the massage...
  • Also I've seen a couple of MPAs that were promoted so thought it would be worthwhile to indicate some of the MPAs that I've passed on, and rate just purely on looks as I didn't see what the hype was about.
  • Also, just a personal thing, but I prefer to never repeat - don't read that as the MPA wasn't great.
On to the reviews!

Review 10

Shillers: Gwailo, Eratim, Earthdragon

Wanted to start off with this one, as it can only go up after this. This place is awful, and the shillers the lowest of the low. They compared this girl to Kristen Kreuk...I already knew walking in that girl was not going to look anything like Kristin, but I couldn't help myself, I just had to see with my own eyes...it was so far from the truth they made Trump look honest. Should have just left, but stayed for HH for some chit chat because I heard she was a sweet talker. She's a sweet girl, but a bit too young to have a good conversation with. Also, there were a couple people just chilling in the foyer watching people come in. Talk about a lack of privacy. Jessica also told me the place is semi-holistic. Not sure why anyone would goto a semi-holistic place when they have holistic options right down the street (that can give you the same shitty massage) but with several more services to offer up.

Review 11

MPA: Anna
Face: 8
Service: 7.5
Promoters: Krayjee

What a body. Ridiculously fit. Probably the most fit of any of the MPAs. If you need tips on how to to do squats, you bet your ass she can give'm to you. Knockers are pretty hard though, and not a fan of the over the top moaning, but otherwise great attitude. I felt like my experience with her was very similar to Nana of Purple Sugar in the same plaza.

Review 12

MPA: Cici
Face: 6

The girl with the tattoo. Saw her name all over the place in the Blue Ocean thread. Does anyone else think she kind of looks like a big Mashimaro? Anywho, wasn't feeling that look so I went with Mia below.

Review 13

MPA: Mia
Face: 8.5
Service: 8

Was pretty surprised to find someone like Mia. Super sweet and pretty face. Boobs too small for my taste (small As), but she seemed like a really kind, honest person who was really personable but really shy to be doing this kind of work. Attitude kind of reminds me of Vicky from 4 seasons, really nice, shy-girlfriend type. Her smile can light up a room.

Review 14

Body: 8
Service: 7

I actually think Qingqing recommended this one. Pretty shocked. Her English is terrible, so unfortunately couldn't really click. Pretty terrible massage as far as MPA massages go as well. But she's a looker.

Review 15

MPA: CL
Service: 9.5
Repeat: y
Promoter: KJ

Review 16

MPA: Flora
Service: 8.5

Has braces, doesn't speak English too well, and also has a tattoo. Nonetheless, she's still smoking. The closest person I can compare her to is probably CL. She's slimmer, boobs a lil smaller, but they felt real. Saw her on a Wednesday. She said she's going back to HK in a month.

Review 17

MPA: Penny
Face: 7.5
Body: 7.5

Saw her reviewed pretty highly in another forum, but lookswise not enough to get me to go back and try.

Have a fantastic New Year everyone, and hopefully 2018 doesn't bring us a plethora of shitty threads like we've had recently.
I like the format of your reviews. Easy to read and all the info without the bullshit. Thanks

Can't say I agree with you qinging that Jessica is an 8...

I wouldn’t say 8.... LOL

If we’re to rank her out of the crop of semi-legit Asian MPAs, maybe she would have a higher score.... That isn’t saying much considering the field

Thanks bagwell...this is type of review we need on this board....not the exchanges amongst shillers

One more request - where is Blue Ocean? Any website to check schedule ?

Thanks bagwell...this is type of review we need on this board....not the exchanges amongst shillers
Was about to ask the same thing.

Next to E&M. Don't know if there is a website, but there's a pretty big thread on it.

Next to E&M. Don't know if there is a website, but there's a pretty big thread on it.
I think you've got mixed up with Blue Ocean and Blue Sky. Blue Ocean is at 155 East beaver creek. Blue Sky is next to E&M.

Last edited:
I think you've got mixed up with Blue Ocean and Blue Sky. Blue Ocean is at 155 East beaver creek. Blue Sky is next to E&M.

This and Bags saying YiRen Jessica used the term semi-holistic along with saying E&M Jenny's body is a 7(never strips down) all raise questions about Bags reviews.................you've hit a 3 bagger Bags but no home run.....sorry

This and Bags saying YiRen Jessica used the term semi-holistic along with saying E&M Jenny's body is a 7(never strips down) all raise questions about Bags reviews.................you've hit a 3 bagger Bags but no home run.....sorry

Girls at E&M usually wear T-Shirts and yoga pants. Figuring out a body shape from that does not take a PHD.

Your just as guilty as KJ when someone speaks out against one of your favoured spas.

Girls at E&M usually wear T-Shirts and yoga pants. Figuring out a body shape from that does not take a PHD.

Your just as guilty as KJ when someone speaks out against one of your favoured spas.

Hangul99....please......beauty contests have a bikini competition for a reason....it's bikini...NOT T-shirts and yoga pants optional......there is a difference......:confused::confused:

Shoutbox
  1. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💫💥💋 Thursday ❣ Ruby, 💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  26. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  31. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  47. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
Back