Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Crystals

Reaction score
Has anyone out there had any kind of training in using crystals for the chakras? I have had interest in the subject recently and wondered if anyone has had any experiences with them and how you were trained in the use of the stones. Thanks for your responses!  ;D

:eek: WOW! Thanks for all the info SD! I have learned about the chakras but not about the crystals, how and what to use on which chakra. I have experienced first hand the energies from the stones that I have, (mostly beads that I have had for years before becoming an MT), and they sparked my intrest in crystals. Have you ever heard of a stone called Amolite? I had been told that it helps to aline the chakras but have been unable to locate much information about the stone.  Are there any books you might recommend for reading regarding crystals? I have been looking for an easy guide but haven't had much success in locating one. Thanks again for your help! ;D

Using Crystals

A great way to look up crystals and minerals, their geological and metaphysical properties, is:Love is in the Earth, a Kaleidoscope of Crystals by MelodyIt does not have amolite, which I am not familiar with, but does list ammonite. In the description of ammonite it does not state that it aligns the chakras. If you are looking for something that does, I would recommend blue kyanite. It is also one of the few crystals that never needs cleansing or clearing.I do crystal layouts on request, and have been doing them for about 7 years. I guess I'm hesitant to advertise as it has been such a "woo-woo" modality for so long. I'm starting to see "gemstone therapy" listed as an option at some rather upscale spas now, so I guess times have changed a bit from when I used to live in the States. Funny, crystals are woo-woo but gemstones! They must be something! Chuckle...Sally

What incredible information SDBliss and Barefoot!  Thanks!! :DI am curious about something that I've read on another forum talking about an experience with a crystal shattering while using it on a client.  The thought was the client's energy was such to cause an intense energy build-up (or release maybe?) which caused it to shatter.Has anyone here had an experience of this nature?

Using Crystals

What an interesting thread. I have a few questions I hope someone can answer:1) how does one clean the stones after they have been used?2) Is there a course/class one takes to be certified to do this or do you just read up on as many books about it and go from there?3) What is the normal fee for this type of therapy session and approximately how long do they last?Be well,Jen

Great post, i've been told that when i crystal breaks that was all the energy the crystal could hold, mine broke it was a freak accident, i use it only on myself as a necklace just for protection.  Then one day it just shattered, it was pretty freaky, and i felt the shift like something profound was happening so when i went an d asked about the phenomenon they were telling me that the crystal could not process anymore and i never even thought of cleaning my crytal which i do when i use my others on people.  i guess i never thought of that much energy coming my way.  (i should know betmassageplanet.netut as the former post suggested to lay it in salt, moon light ect.  all excellent ways to clean, laying of the stones i feel is a great way for me to get grounded and just get the energy moving that may be seforum.xxxnant. :)

Thanks everyone for the great responses! I had read that you need to clean/ clear the stones particularly after a session they were used in by washing in salt water, (sea salt preferably) leaving them in the sun to clarify, or cleansing them in the ocean if you have the fortune to live near it. When I had my hot stone classes, the instructor also recommended burying the stones in the ground on a full moon to "recharge and regenerate" the energy in the stones. I haven't cleansed my stones or crystals in salt water as yet, but have met some one who has cleansed them in the ocean and she claims a remarkable difference in them. I have however set them in the sun and they do appear to look much clearer to me after a few days. As far as ammolite is concerned, the stone itself is mined only in Alberta, Canada and is multicolored. All of the colors are not nessessarily visible on one particular piece, so some pieces may be red, blue, green or orange depending on the piece. I would like to try to find a tumbled piece, but not sure where to look.  BMB-LMP, where do you find your crystals and stones? Do you go to a rock shop or some place more specialized? Thanks again for your input everyone!

Using Crystals

While clearing stones in the sun is okay for some stones, the sun will bleach the color from others. In particular, amethyst, ametrine and citrine (and others)should be cleared in some other fashion.

I am lucky enough to have a lovely ocean nearby, and yet I often use intent to clear my stones. Simply hold the stone in one hand and intend to run clearing energy through it. Then squeeze the stone in your fist and as you open your fist, blow a hard short breath on it to disperse the negative energy. This works best if you have experience focusing your intent.

Another method I use is to lay a stone on a fan of black kyanite which absorbs negative energy and transmutes it. Black kyanite is an excellent stone to have in your massage area for that reason.

When I do a crystal layout, it is in conjunction with a reiki treatment and I charge just $5 extra for the hour. The client begins face up with stones. Reiki is administered either around the stones or slightly above them, that is, off the body. Once the anterior work is completed the stones are removed and reiki is administered posteriorly.

To answer Jen's question, yes there are classes out there. Books are another good source of information. Also there's a Yahoo group that I highly recommend even though I have not been active with them for a long time:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/CrystalHealing-workshop/

It's a very active group with absolutely TONS of good information and resources. The founder of this group is incredibly knowledgeable and very generous with her time and efforts.

There you go!
Sally

Using Crystals

Thank you, Sally (and everyone else) that answered most/all my questions. I've joined that yahoo crystal site and hope to learn some more on it. I'd like to go purchase crystals, but I guess it's irrelevant where I buy them, right? I'm looking forward to trying this out.Be well,Jen

Using Crystals

Welllllllll.... some places are better to buy than others. Let your intuition lead you. We're all MT's, we know how this works, right? Unless you are hopelessly stuck in a rut of a massage routine that you simply can't or won't break out of, we use our intuition on every client, combined, of course, with tactile feedback.So, when you walk into a New Age store or rock shop, how does it feel? I have been in a few that didn't feel so great. When you hold a rock in your hand, how does it feel? What are the sensations in your body? Do you feel drawn to a certain area of the store? Do you spot something across the room and break into a huge smile? Congratulations, the rock has just chosen you.This may sound "way out there" to some of you, but just consider it an exercise in developing your intuition, an excellent skill to have in massage therapy. Any classes out there?Sally

Using Crystals

Hi, I've been reading up on this and am really intrested in crystals and how they work. I've been looking around for shops in my area, but can't seem to find any. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good online store that sells crystals. Thanks for your help.

Using Crystals

It seems I have been remiss with this post, as crystal healing is one of my specialties, and I fully intend on offering crystal healing sessions once I am licensed.

The books and information has been wonderful so far, and I agree.

There are also books by Katrina Raphaell on Crystal Healing. There are three in the series. However these are goal oriented layout for the most part.

How we handle sessions is to lay the crystals out by chakras, and let the client pick. The client knows more about what is going on with the body than we ever will. We have not had a client pick wrongly, yet.

We combine the gemstones with reiki, however I do intend on using them during massage also. I have a few very large tumbles that can take the heating/cooling process that I intend on incorporating with massage.

If you are looking for an online source, please check out my website. We specialize in crystal healing. :) We have many small crystals, as well as tumbled stones (which will soon be updated).

http://www.evans-lambert.com

If anyone is interested we can put together a crystal healing kit (its about 60 stones). We include these in the classes we teach entitled "Reiki & Gemstones". However as I mentioned, you do not need to be a Reiki practioner to have a sucessful gemstone session. Reiki just boost the energy of the crystals, and the crystals enhance the energy of the Reiki!

I use a combination of methods to clear my crystals. Full moon, Reiki, running water, the ocean (use a butterfly net to put the crystals in, so you don't lose them). We also have some information in our crystal healing section too. We have a long way to go with updating this section, but you'll find some useful tips.

http://www.evans-lambert.com/CrystalHealing/index.htm

If you wish to go more in depth, another good source for information is:

http://www.majestic-quartz.com/~healing/infopics/a/crystal-properties.htm

I gotta run, I will probably add more when I have another free moment.

Hope this is helpful!

Blessings,

Jenn

Using Crystals

Ok, I thought of a few other things I wanted to add, and in case anyone has already read the post I put up, I chose not to just revise it.

I also wanted to note that crystal healing has been practiced for centuries. Ancient Egyptians and Greeks in particular praticed crystal healing. It is by far a new concept.

The basic concept of crystal healing is that our body is a large energy field... doctors measure this with ECG and other such tests. Crystals also have an energy field (just think of a magnet, your computer is also run on quartz crystals). These fields interact to promote healing. The crystals regulate the energy field, much like a tuning fork.

Just some notes about chakra sessions....

Sometimes a crystal will not stay on a chakra point, no matter how much you put it back into place. This is quite normal, try placing it somewhere else. There is actually quite a lot to learn... Sometimes the opposite color is needed on a chakra too to balance excessive energies.  

One of the things we also do, is tell the client about the stone they choose, and what it may represent, but not in so much detail that they think we are diagnosing. I can tell what they stones are doing, what kind of energy they are balancing. Not everyone may be able to do this.

I will basicially state that there was a lot of activity in _____ chakra, this may mean ________. If I feel something serious, I'll refer to a doctor. Many times illness begins in the energy field.

Question... would anyone be interested in an online course for Crystal Healing? It is something we have thought about setting up.

Another point I wanted to make is we call it Gemstone Healing, because many times you mention crystal, and people think glasses (lead crystal) or the lead crystal figures. More people are open to gemstones. Also many believe in birthstones, so it is an easier introduction.

Developing your intuition is also a very good thing. It will open you to the energies of the crystals too... once again, we have workshops for this, that we may be able to adapt into online classes.

We also have a lightworkers forum, I have mentioned before in a previous post. It has seforum.xxxnated a bit, but would be a wonderful resource for those who are experieced with those just learning. There are already several good posts. I hope that I can rekindle intrest in this forum.

http://www.evans-lambert.com/community/

Normally I am a little uncomfortable "advertising" on this board, but I feel I would be remiss in not speaking up since the questions have been asked.

If I need to clarify any points just let me know, and I'll do my best!

Talenyn,An on-line course would be a great idea! I know of a class near me that runs about once every three or four months, but is only about four hours long and would like to find one that is more in depth.  I have found it interesting too that many of you have had the same experience in having the stones or crystals "call out to you". I had a shop owner tell me she could tell that the stones were calling to me! :eek:

Thanks for your feedback. Anyone else interested? We are trying to figure out if this is would be a viable option to add to our site. Doda... Where are you located? Just a curious... we offer this workshop once every three or four months in our area.  ;D And yes it is 4 hours long... we have debated back and forth with the timing of this class... its not as easy at it seems. Yes, crystals do call to people... I usually hesitate to mention, because we don't want to be pushy, if it is meant to be, the person will figure it out. :)Jenn

Using Crystals

When I do a deep cleanse for my crystals I make it quite a ritual. Last time I did a deep cleaning, I saged my house. Gathered my crystals and took them to the bathroom. One by one I cleansed them with sea salt and water. As I scrubbed them (with my hands and salt) I asked that all energies be released from the crystal then thanked it for reminding me of something....one crystal I thanked for reminding me how beautiful it is to be delicate. Another I thanked for reminding me that imperfections are stunningly beautiful. I did that for each one. Then I set it aside until I was done with all of the crystals. At that point I asked each one where it wanted to be placed and then put it there. I was surprised when one ended up on the back of my toilet! Then I did a personal cleansing with sea salts and castor oil. Then I saged my house again. I know, it's a lot but I felt SO amazing the next day. People were even asking me what had changed. Typically I cleanse my space and crystals with sage and essential oils like white angelica. It doesn't take nearly as long...I still feel a need to do a deep cleaning once a year or more. and of course, SWIHA offers a course on crystals. I've not taken it and can't remember the name but I have heard it is a great class. http://www.swiha.org

Using Crystals

i've been told that when i crystal breaks that was all the energy the crystal could holdHow interesting. I had a crystal break during some dramatic shifting in a heart circle. I think I could have prevented it, had I known some of this then.

Using Crystals

Maybe the crystal had fulfilled it's purpose...breaking is not necessarily a bad thing.

Using Crystals

I agree. The shattering of a crystal multiplies the crystals you have. Small pieces can be scattered around your property or buried near ailing plant life.Sally

Jenn,I live in south east Michigan. The instructor for the class is my Reiki instructor at the school that I attended for MT. Some of the students that took the class said that they basically experimented with the crystals the instructor had and paid close attention to how they felt when they were in use. By the time I had an interest in the class my electives were all used up. Hopefully in a few months I might be able to take the class, but I like the idea of the on-line thing.  ::)

Shoutbox
  1. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  2. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  3. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞 💫 Thursday, 💗💫 Yoyo, 💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  7. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  8. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  9. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  11. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  12. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  13. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  14. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  15. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  17. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  21. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  26. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  28. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  29. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  32. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  33. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  34. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  35. alram89:
    Mississauga
  36. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  44. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  47. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back