Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD U-Well Wellness center, 25 Karachi Dr, #28, Markham. Tel ..(905) 698 0318.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Spa Promoter
Reaction score
Awards
U-Well Wellness Center.... 25 Karachi Dr , unit 28 is a very clean little cozy 3 rooms spa with one common shower, located in a plaza on Markham Rd just north of Denison. They will have super cute young girl Yanny(ex Peony and Shangri La), slim and sexy beautiful Amy(ex Shangri La) and sweet and friendly Jenny on duty. Tel..(905) 698 0318

1704944879387.png

Here is a review by HKMike....

Yan (Yanny) @ Peony Spa

As promised, I visited Peony Spa and booked Yan for an hour today. I've actually never been to Peony before and I almost tripped over that block they have the middle of the hallway lol.

Contrary to Eratim's review, I did not find a lick of attitude from Yan. I'm not sure if we are even reviewing the same girl. I found Yan to have an amazing attitude for her work and is quite talkative only after a few minutes. I confirmed it was her when she told me she's only been working there a week and she only works there Thurs, Sat & Sun.

The session began with her politely knocking on the door for my permission to enter and in steps Yan. She walks up to the front of my bed and introduces herself as "Yanny", asks what my name is and shakes my hand, I thought it was pretty cute she wanted to shake hands, hope she continues doing that.

She is definitely on the younger side. She said she is 25 but can easily pass for 21-22 and when I told her this she giggled jubilantly. She definitely still has a schoolgirl giggle which I fucking loved. Her English is pretty good for someone whose only been in Canada for 5 years. I spoke only English with her and we didn't have too much trouble communicating. She stands approx 5'5", medium length hair, slim frame approx 110lb, minimal makeup and I liked her small hands.

This is her first spa job and only first week but her massage is not that bad. I went with a medium pressure massage but I could tell she could go a lot harder if requested. For me, sessions are usually more enjoyable when the MPA is talkative and/or can click with you and if you can get her laughing, she can't stop :D

Overall the massage can use improvement (in terms of different techniques) but I'm sure she will get better over time and with her youthful looks I'm sure most of us won't mind too much. I asked to flip early just so I can get a better look at her while she massaged her way around junior. Her freshness to the business showed when I realized I needed to initiate the HE. Her HJ is what you would expect from younger newer girls. A bit standard but it felt good because she has small hands and young face but lacked some techniques which again will improve in the coming days/week. She seemed to like it when I led the action and I showed her some moves I liked, she was a quick learner. She leveled up today lol

Her enthusiasm to finish you is cute and I enjoyed watching her completely drain me using another method I taught her. She cleaned me up a bit and left the room to let me shower.

I still haven't decided if I want to disclose what I tip in my future reviews but I did not experience what Eratim reported. Yan was not tip hungry with me. She did not even mention anything about tip to me until I brought it up to her after being fully dressed and ready to leave. I gave her $80 tip for the hour.

She gives me a bottle of water, 2 big hugs before smiling and wishing my quick return.

I will Yan, you know I will.

She's new, she's young, she's pretty (imo). If you get to know her you will realize she's quite smart as well, so be nice to her so she doesn't run away too soon!

Last edited:
@hapending said:
I was planning to visit Sandy at the west side today, and now there is Yanny at the east side, where should I go? Difficult to choose.
LOL...I am having the same dilemma as well. Sandy or Yanny ? I had already seen Yanny 3-4 times and I know what I am going to get and leaning more fwd to Sandy, but Yanny told me last night she will kiss me like before if I see her today so I can't make up my mind now. Tough life and tough choice..lol

Last edited:
Here is the info of the girls on duty today...

Yanny..... super cute skinny girl in her high 20s , about 5' 5" tall, around 100lbs with cute smiles and sweet friendly personality. She used to be a well sought after super star in her Peony and SL days. Her English is very good, provides medium strong relaxing massage pretty much like Jessica of E&M. Very pleasant to be with and if you click well with her, soft GFE type service is on her menu.

Amy...she is a very good looking girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 4" tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim shapely body. She was also well known at Shangri La as Cici I believe. Her English is just communicable but her massage is where she excels. Just be nice and gentle, you will have a good time.

Jenny....she is a good looking GND type girl in her low 30s, about 5' 3 " tall, around 115 lbs. She is very sweet and very friendly, can provide a real good strong massage and takes the directions well. Just let her know how you like it and you will have a good time.

Here is my review of Yanny....

Normally I go to E&M every Sunday nights, but I was so curious about this new girl Yan after reading HKMike's review so I ended up seeing her last night.

Yan is exactly as HKMike has described. She is very pretty, very young and her previous work background experiences has helped her a lot in dealing with people I guess. She is very sweet, very friendly and I don't see any shyness at all for a newbie as soon as she greeted me at the front desk.

She led me to a room besides the front desk and asked how long I wanted to stay? I told her it's up to her and I don't mind staying whole night if she wishes. She laughs and told me I was very nice and she likes me. I told her I am not nice, I am very bad, that's why I was there. She laughs, giggles and told me I was really funny. I know right away from there I was going to have a good time with her. I took only 45 min session knowing her massage won't be any good like girls from E&M and just wanted to have a feel of the new girl in business.

I took a quick shower and she came in as I was about to jump on to the table. She was quite chatty and asking all kinds of questions she wanted to know about me. I also told her it was HKMike who sent me to see her. She said HKMike is very handsome and very nice. o_O Her massage was not as bad as I thought so I let her keep on going for about 20 min and told her to cuddle with me and told her I was there just to get to know her, to chit chat and have a little fun. I guess I have earned her trust, she complied without any hesitations. We just laid down facing each other, cuddle and chit chat as if I was with my GF and caressing her hair. She seems to like that and told me I was so nice and so gentle. What a sweet little girl. To be honest, I won't even mind going there just to cuddle with a girl like that. She was ok with a little light kisses and touching here and there within semi legit limits. Her hand job was far from the kinds of experiences you get at E&M. It was like you are getting a HJ form your civilian GF like HKMike said.

She is very new in this business, still on the learning curves, it will take her time She is a rare find.
to get better. The good thing about her is she isn't shy to learn new things. She's very sweet, very friendly and nice. Just give her a little more time and she can be a star in a few months. I like her and I will be seeing her often. Most importantly, DON"T go see her expecting stellar services like girls from Premier chains or E&M. Go see her only if you want to be with a young pretty Asian girl like the girls you see in pacific mall and want to feel like you are seeing a new GF, then, she is the one. Pls be gentle with her and DO NOT scare her away from this business.

She never mentioned about tips or money. She is cool with what ever you feel is appropriate and told me all she wants is a nice gentle customer and not very fond of rough aggressive guys . I gave her $50 and she was happy as hell. She works there Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Last edited:
LOL...I am having the same dilemma as well. Sandy or Yanny ? I had already seen Yanny 3-4 times and I know what I am going to get and leaning more fwd to Sandy, but Yanny told me last night she will kiss me like before if I see her today so I can't make up my mind now. Tough life and tough choice..lol

I’ll take sandy for 100

I’ll take sandy for 100
We don't know much about Sandy yet, so I wouldn't bet on that. Yanny had some reviews, so we know what we are getting into.

U-Well Wellness Center.... 25 Karachi Dr , unit 28 is a very clean little cozy spa located on Markham Rd plaza just north of Denison. They will have super cute young girl Yanny(ex Peony and Shangri La), slim and sexy beautiful Taiwanese girl Amy(ex SL) and sweet and friendly Jenny on duty. Tel..(905) 698 0318

Last edited:
Anyone tried jenny at this place? I was told she is more liberal than other girls.

U-Well Wellness Center.... 25 Karachi Dr , unit 28 is a very clean little cozy spa located on Markham Rd plaza just north of Denison. They will have super cute young girl Yanny(ex Peony and Shangri La), slim and sexy beautiful Taiwanese girl Amy(ex SL) and sweet and friendly Jenny on duty. Tel..(905) 698 0318

Last edited:

Last edited:
Is this a 30/40/50 room fee place?
I am not sure about that. I will ask them and let you know.
All I know was $55/hr before 2 pm.

Thx what mileage should I expect? Full nude?
This will answer your question... but every girl is different. Shirley of GRW will be there this Tuesday..so we will see some variety of girls there. My gut feeling is Jenny is more open followed by Amy and Yanny.

Is this a 30/40/50 room fee place?
Just spoke to them and they said they will do that promotion staring tomorrow till end of this month.
They will satrt the promo tomorrow to be fair to those who have already been there today.

Anyone tried jenny at this place? I was told she is more liberal than other girls.
Yes, I tried her and found her too greedy on the tip side. $60 for the hour and $100 tip for her to get nude. Soft massage and jackhammer finish. She does allow digits but the fake moans were a turn off. I will not repeat.

Yes, I tried her and found her too greedy on the tip side. $60 for the hour and $100 tip for her to get nude. Soft massage and jackhammer finish. She does allow digits but the fake moans were a turn off. I will not repeat.
Thanks for the info and nice to know this place is somewhat like semi holistic depending on which girl you see.

Here is a short info of Amy by SY_K. If you can make a girl laughs and smiles, you can have a real good time.
I liked both. last time I saw her it was at the old location. 1hr "massage" that lasted for 15 min when I told her let's the fun begin. Topless, pants off, underwear stayed on. It was late and she was the only one there. The other girl left just after I got there. I enjoyed the service that remained within semi-legit limits. Well, I would say the high end of semi-legit. You have been around long enough just like I and spending enough at soooooooooo many spas that I don't need to get into details. You know what I mean referring to her service. Kindness, softness, and a smile can go a long way or take you to a nice journey. $130 all together. She was happy so was I.

U-Well Wellness Center.... 25 Karachi Dr , unit 28 is a very clean little cozy spa located on Markham Rd plaza just north of Denison. They will have super cute young girl Yanny(ex Peony and Shangri La), slim and sexy beautiful Taiwanese girl Amy(ex SL) and sweet and friendly milf Jenny on duty. Tel..(905) 698 0318

Last edited:
Ooops..forgot to mention the special promotion ....

$30 for 30 minutes
$40 for 45 minutes
$50 for 60 minutes

What’s her body like?

Shoutbox
  1. alram89:
    Mississauga
  2. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  10. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  14. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  15. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  17. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  28. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  29. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
  30. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MIMI is a young Asian lady with a medium build and nice services.
  31. GoldenFlower:
    MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Monica & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bobo 😍 A brand new Hong Kong girl making her debut at Annie Spa, Bobo is a young busty girl with natural 36C breasts and big round juicy nipples. Her slim waist and perfect firm ass will have you eating out of her palm and her kitty.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 25 years old and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sweet GFE pretty Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  39. dave guhan:
    ❤️ ANNA MOON DREAMS ❤️ AKA ANGELA/EMILY ❤️ AVAIL TODAY ❤️ SUNRISE HEALTH ❤️ 10 EAST WILMOT UNIT 27 ❤️ (647) 325-8086 ❤️
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, A ROUND BUBBLE BUTT AND VERY SWEET 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. Theodore:
    Koi thode bahut number dedo re milf/bhabhi/girl ke bahut dino se bhuka hoon urgent need h pls help me out guys will help u all if possible pls pls share me in the inbox
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  46. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to t
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 22th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SENECA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 SENECA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. humanbeing:
    University of Windsor massage girla
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Tomorrow New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
Back