What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Trudeau decided to continue to screw Canadians

Shoutbox
  1. A__SPA:
    Lisa and Amanda today.... good treatments...
  2. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Come for massage with out sexy indian girls Ayana, Chloe :heart3 Caucasian Chanel :heart6 Carribean Kiara:thong book now oceanaspa.booksy.com or text 416-230-0199 :heart5 Brampton, ON
  3. golden__lotus:
    Sara and Lisa, waiting for you...
  4. Lex luther:
    I want Amanda to rub me all over @ LuLuVilla
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Young girl Amanda (from Caribbean) and sweet girl Apple (from Taiwan) work today ☎4164938898
  6. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica and Angel are on duty today ☎4168008026
  7. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 min :car FREE PARKING / 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ :skates OPEN 7 DAYS
  8. Silver Star Spa:
    2190 McNicoll Unit: 117 M1V 0B3 (416) 292-3088. New girl Anna. RMT quality massage.
  9. Silver Star Spa:
    silver star
  10. Silver Star Spa:
    new girl Anna is working at Silverstar today. Customers love her RMT quality massage.
  11. Superior_Health:
    Sasa here for therapy treatment today...
  12. lemon_tree:
    Petite attendant, Lisa here today...
  13. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 NEW GIRL! CICI🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  14. nanchyka:
  15. L_H_Health:
    Jenny and Sophie at 1699a Bayview Avenue today
  16. shanekhan:
    Need your advice on best value for money under $200 near finch and kennedy area +- 5 km - which is your fav spot
  17. The59:
    Any suggestion for horny massage in Montreal / Laval ?
  18. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 :car FREE PARKING/ 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto:skatesOPEN 7 DAYS
  19. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Sasa and Nicole are on duty today ☎4168008026
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    New girls Jessica and Jenny, Helen waiting for you ☎4164938898
  21. Kingman:
    location jenny
  22. Baby Bella:
    :heart6
  23. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💋💦☎437-881-3200☎💦💦‼👄please Text Before at 9pm :heart2
  24. Jenny2000tina:
    6475813479-new vietnma student hot -Slim-busty
  25. Jenny2000tina:

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score
With the new USMCA 'free trade' agreement, Trudeau once again reiterates that politicians are assholes and that their is no such thing as free trade. There is only favoured trade for some well connected groups. The rest of us common citiznes continue to get screwed.

What was the tax free tariff amount for purchases made outside of Canada and imported into Canada by consumers like you and I, some 30 years ago?

$20.

With the new agreement and with inflation quadrupling + over the past 30 years, what is the new threshold?

$20.

Fucking asshole, Trudeau is.

Bananafruit

Reaction score
Don't know where you're getting your info.

Under USMCA, the new duty free threshold for purchased/imported online purchases is $150, up from the previous $20.
For trips across the border, staying more than 24 hours but less than 48 hours allows you an exemption of $200. Staying longer than 48 hours allows you an exemption of $800.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4503461/canada-duty-free-limit-usmca/

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score
It is only $150 duty free, not tax free. Tax kicks in after $40 and it is still $20 for anything Canada Post brings across the border for you.

Leviathan

Reviewer
Reaction score
Who cares. You shop on Craigslist .

Loser ! LoL

It is only $150 duty free, not tax free. Tax kicks in after $40 and it is still $20 for anything Canada Post brings across the border for you.

JaimeWolf

Reaction score
^The tax is just sales tax, levied on merchandise whether imported from the US or made in Canada. Blame Mulroney on that one.

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score
You still can't import more than $20 through Canada Post without getting hit by taxes and tariff duties.

Hasn't changed for 30 years, despite inflation.

altaguetta

Reviewer
Reaction score
I'm never gonna be a politician!

I'm gonna be a teacher!

Screenshot_20200417-191907_2.jpg

Last edited:

loves to lick

Reaction score
I'm never gonna be a politician!

I'm gonna be a teacher!

View attachment 112725
well he was right when he said he was never going to be a politician, not even sure if he was a teacher, not sure where he does fit in, maybe he can be a moistly speaker

Go Raiders

Reviewer
Reaction score
With the new USMCA 'free trade' agreement, Trudeau once again reiterates that politicians are assholes and that their is no such thing as free trade. There is only favoured trade for some well connected groups. The rest of us common citiznes continue to get screwed.

What was the tax free tariff amount for purchases made outside of Canada and imported into Canada by consumers like you and I, some 30 years ago?

$20.

With the new agreement and with inflation quadrupling + over the past 30 years, what is the new threshold?

$20.

Fucking asshole, Trudeau is.
Well then Ursala..why are you sitting on your ass doing nothing but crying.....if a politician does something you dont like you should be telling him...gather some signatures and do something in protest....but you dont.....you are now a memeber of the pink skirt cry baby army all talk...no walk...just another cry baby who prefers to save a ham sandwich for a weel than to save Canada....i know...i have seen you marshmellow guys before....soft and spongy

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Well then Ursala..why are you sitting on your ass doing nothing but crying.....if a politician does something you dont like you should be telling him...gather some signatures and do something in protest....but you dont.....you are now a memeber of the pink skirt cry baby army all talk...no walk...just another cry baby who prefers to save a ham sandwich for a weel than to save Canada....i know...i have seen you marshmellow guys before....soft and spongy
Why don't you stop complaining and say something that makes some sense. All you do on here is keep telling people to stop crying, do something, and gather signatures.

There have been petitions about everything you can imagine. Very rarely does anything ever get done as result of petitions anymore.

The most effective way to get politicians to listen to you is to vote for his/her opponent in the next election. Tell everyone, and get the word out to the whole country that the Liberals are nothing but a bunch of no good losers, and are not worth a piece of shit.

Go Raiders

Reviewer
Reaction score
Why don't you stop complaining and say something that makes some sense. All you do on here is keep telling people to stop crying, do something, and gather signatures.

There have been petitions about everything you can imagine. Very rarely does anything ever get done as result of petitions anymore.

The most effective way to get politicians to listen to you is to vote for his/her opponent in the next election. Tell everyone, and get the word out to the whole country that the Liberals are nothing but a bunch of no good losers, and are not worth a piece of shit.
I tell people who are complaining...son.....they cry like Canada us comming to an end...i am trying to teach them to be MEN !!!! Do something if you think there is a problem....but they are idiots who think postung in a hioker site makes any sense...si i wducate thwm and try to motivate them.... Bur you guys are either too lazy or you dont beliwve what you are saying... Stop crying and do something....if you think that the onky way to get rid if a politician is to vote for the oposition...you are a joke...then why do you cry...when you post false facts and memes....that means....you have no facts and just a fake vindeta against someone.....why di you think scheer goes on TV to say negative comments...cause he knows you have to share your voice on a large scale to let voters know.... But you guys on a hooker site.hahahah with 16 people listening..hahhaj no business sense at all ..wow.....what a site of dummies

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
I tell people who are complaining...son.....they cry like Canada us comming to an end...i am trying to teach them to be MEN !!!! Do something if you think there is a problem....but they are idiots who think postung in a hioker site makes any sense...si i wducate thwm and try to motivate them.... Bur you guys are either too lazy or you dont beliwve what you are saying... Stop crying and do something....if you think that the onky way to get rid if a politician is to vote for the oposition...you are a joke...then why do you cry...when you post false facts and memes....that means....you have no facts and just a fake vindeta against someone.....why di you think scheer goes on TV to say negative comments...cause he knows you have to share your voice on a large scale to let voters know.... But you guys on a hooker site.hahahah with 16 people listening..hahhaj no business sense at all ..wow.....what a site of dummies
Please contact xtc27 for grammar lessons...son

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Chat Media and Margaret Trudeau Toronto Massage Review 35
S Chat Trudeau fucked underage student Toronto Massage Review 52
S Chat Trudeau about to import thousands of nigs Toronto Massage Review 59
altaguetta Chat Woman was killed because of Trudeau Toronto Massage Review 235
S Trudeau converting to Islam Toronto Massage Review 517
IronBoss Any SPs look like Sophie Trudeau? Toronto Massage Review 2
IronBoss Reason I didn't vote for Trudeau. Toronto Massage Review 78
S Don't vote for Trudeau if you don't want Canada overrun by Muslim trash Toronto Massage Review 340
IronBoss Justin Trudeau will promise to let you assfuck his wife if that gets him reelected. Toronto Massage Review 2
PussyJunkie Justin Trudeau in brownface! Toronto Massage Review 91
Ursus Trudeau gives a dismissive laugh when talking about girl's murder Toronto Massage Review 34
MikeTO Canadian men who are Liberals or Trudeau supporters are pussies and cucks!! Toronto Massage Review 19
Slag In honour of pride month, I have decided to apply for work as an MPA. Toronto Massage Review 0
Ursus I have decided to live a 'gay' lifestyle going forward Toronto Massage Review 14
MikeTO It was in that moment, he decided to join MGTOW Toronto Massage Review 0
C OK Ive decided Toronto Massage Review 5
F ASHLEY @ S9 has decided to retire Toronto Massage Review 18
W Announcement Federal,Provincial and local agency's to continue project Convalesce Toronto Massage Review 2
S PUT TABOO ON IGNORE IF THEY CONTINUE BUMPING Toronto Massage Review 21