What's new

Trafficked Ladies

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Does Jessica Webb do extras? Her Instagram pictures are hot af
  2. Guest:
    18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch... big hard throbbing cocks wanting to be sucked... 18 naked cowboys wanting to be fucked... Ram Ranch really rocks!
  3. Therotten1:
    Anyone open in durham?
  4. Anto1616:
    Is Vaughan spa open?
  5. Guest:
    Around Toronto
  6. Guest:
    Any tgirl spa
  7. Louis Lapinski:
    Kidding, just wondering whats open
  8. Louis Lapinski:
    bbfs
  9. Guest:
    Any spa open in scarborough ?
  10. shanekhan:
    any girls from Candyspa in unionville here? pls message me. anyone knows any contact info?
  11. Guest:
    Is there any spa open in etobicoke?
  12. Guest:
    Full service mean intercourse
  13. Guest:
    body slide mean body slide her body slide on your body
  14. Guest:
    looking for girl for lick her pussy any one interested
  15. Guest:
    blowjob
  16. Guest:
    Anyone know if Jessica Webb RMT is still doing extras
  17. Guest:
    Does body slide mean intercourse
  18. Guest:
    testing
  19. Guest:
    Looking for semi legit anywhere in GTA that I don’t have to call and wait for callback
  20. Guest:
    I need to pound a small Asian so bad
  21. Guest:
    Open today
  22. Guest:
    milking table
  23. Guest:
    any milki g tablesin montrea?
  24. Guest:
    Where in scarb
  25. Guest:
    Massage parlours open Scarborough

Deyannis

Reaction score
that some of these ladies are being trafficked and don’t know how to get out. It’s why I haven’t visited any in more than a year now. Anyone you think is there under manipulation?

Mulva

Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me how small minds can twist and rationalize certain things. Believe it not but there have been foreigners brought over to work as cleaners, nannies etc and then forced to work in massage parlours, with little to no freedom.

If you don’t care, that’s fine, you’re just a douchebag, but don’t pretend it’s something that’s doesn’t happen, or that somehow these women deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

altaguetta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me how small minds can twist and rationalize certain things. Believe it not but there have been foreigners brought over to work as cleaners, nannies etc and then forced to work in massage parlours, with little to no freedom.

If you don’t care, that’s fine, you’re just a douchebag, but don’t pretend it’s something that’s doesn’t happen, or that somehow these women deserve it.
It's called Karma.

Leviathan

Reviewer
Reaction score
So what do you propose to stop this epidemic ?
How are you personally contributing to help these sex slaves?

Last edited:

c1000

Reviewer
Reaction score

Question. How hard is it for these girls to dial 9-1-1?

Themexi

Reaction score
They made us customers all basically criminals with their idiotic prostitution laws so why the hell woukd i stick my nose into business that will only fuck me with the law if i stick my neck out to report it?

Fuck that. If the govt want to make us criminals im acting like a smart one & keeping my mouth shut

henricas

Reviewer
Reaction score

That's the law enforcement Job NOT ours.

I know many that do it because they want to
Others because they have no other skill
Some because they enjoyed it
other simply love the fast easy cash

Who the hell are you to judge either way?

Mr.YMMV

Reaction score

So lets say they did call 911. The masters get arrested and she is free. Easy? NOPE. Since she came here illegally, she will be deported back to her homeland. Yes, she may apply as a refugee, wait 3-5 years. Then she requires a lawyer and an immigration consultant to fix her paperwork. While shes here since she has no papers, she wont be able to apply for legit jobs. She will have to look for "under the table" opportunities. That is also illegal. Since she lives in a welfare home with a bunch of rescued women trying to survive. Daily food bank ba running out of cash, Ontario ran out of free home shelters, Doug Ford tightening the reins of FREE money. Now lets say, she has a kid and parents relying on her income in her homeland. Any gentleman in this forum would like to adopt the whore, her kid and her parents?

I didnt think so. So STFU with your white knight bullsht. You actually think that when you hear the news on tv that these folks are free and its a happy ending? Stop drinking the kool-aid.

altaguetta

Reviewer
Reaction score
So lets say they did call 911. The masters get arrested and she is free. Easy? NOPE. Since she came here illegally, she will be deported back to her homeland. Yes, she may apply as a refugee, wait 3-5 years. Then she requires a lawyer and an immigration consultant to fix her paperwork. While shes here since she has no papers, she wont be able to apply for legit jobs. She will have to look for "under the table" opportunities. That is also illegal. Since she lives in a welfare home with a bunch of rescued women trying to survive. Daily food bank ba running out of cash, Ontario ran out of free home shelters, Doug Ford tightening the reins of FREE money. Now lets say, she has a kid and parents relying on her income in her homeland. Any gentleman in this forum would like to adopt the whore, her kid and her parents?

I didnt think so. So STFU with your white knight bullsht. You actually think that when you hear the news on tv that these folks are free and its a happy ending? Stop drinking the kool-aid.
Nobody cares. Only losers.

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score
These women aren't working against their will.

Under Stalinist Russia, people were, quite literally, worked to death building roadways to Siberia. They had to work in -40 degree weather without enough food or warm clothing. Again, they quite literally died due to the poor conditions they worked under. There dead bodies were left to decompose as new workers were added to build the roads throughout Russia. The new wokers would use the bones of the old workers to further pack the road pathway.

Today's sex workers, on the other hand, arent working in terrible conditions. It is a law enforcement ploy to claim that these girls need rescuing. Think of the money involved in 'policing' and 'rescuing' these girls. Its a con that the police wont give up anytime soon.

These girls are Predators. They arent victims.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IronBoss Where I can find trafficked Ukraine/Russian whores in Toronto? Toronto Massage Review 6
Ursus Ladies, if you want to make big money, you have to...................... Toronto Massage Review 5
snoopdoggie Chat Hey Ladies, how are you coping with all this going on? Any good stories to tell about your massage sessions, without mentioning names? Toronto Massage Review 22
D Anyone tried any of the new ladies at Premier Spas? Toronto Massage Review 3
M Chat Pretty Semi-Legit ladies List Toronto Massage Review 32
WilsonHolistic Wilson Holistic Centre | 382 Wilson Ave North York | 416-840-0071 | New Management. New Ladies. Toronto Massage Review 137
N Nova Aroma Spa European Ladies Toronto Massage Review 77
V Moved 😛IT'S SEXY SUNDAY 😛@VIVIDSPA2 ENJOY A WARM AND SENSUAL SESSION WITH OF OUR SEXY LADIES TONIGHT🍆+😺=🎉🎉🎉 🤗Trinity *NEW* 🤗Myah*NEW* 🤗Jade @jade Toronto Massage Review 0
V Moved LET OUR HOT LADIES AT VIVID SPA WARM YOU UP TONGIHT Toronto Massage Review 0
V Vivid Spa Has 7 Sexy Ladies Tonight Toronto Massage Review 11
C Moved *[email protected] crown* sweet and sexy new ladies * exotic euro+chilean+spanish* until late ! Toronto Massage Review 1
C HOT LADIES @ CROWN SPA !! BEST NEW CLASSY TORONTO DAY SPA - HOTTEST EXOT!C GIRLS ! Toronto Massage Review 0
J Need Help Looking for Missing Ladies Toronto Massage Review 7
felixami Most ladies at seductions are "Open"... Toronto Massage Review 51
BBlurker2018 New Ladies @ Premier Toronto Massage Review 14
PurePleasureSpa S**XXY EXXOTIC LADIES- FUN OPENMINDED * PURE PLEASURE OPEN TILL 4AM Toronto Massage Review 4
A WILD WEDNESDAY `7 drop dead gorgeous ladies in today until 9pm. Toronto Massage Review 0
P Real Pics|Sexy Ladies|Nude Massage|Sexy Times 647-232-6646 Toronto Massage Review 0
F Question to the ladies Toronto Massage Review 9
D New Ladies at Premier Spa Toronto Massage Review 10
TheKWguy Dear ladies that ask me to lay down for a massage first... Toronto Massage Review 8
D Closest SPA to Oshawa for FS ladies? Toronto Massage Review 5
IronHeart Top Drawer Ladies line up sucks ass Toronto Massage Review 13
playfulfun Premier Loosing Top Ladies Toronto Massage Review 32
M Recent review of ladies at premier (pure, Perla) Toronto Massage Review 23
PurePleasureSpa Steamy, Hot, Fun|Sexy Ladies|Great Massages and More xoxoxo Toronto Massage Review 4
IronHeart Kenzie [email protected] Top Drawer Ladies, what is this Canadian shit? Toronto Massage Review 0
PurePleasureSpa SEXXY EXOTICC LADIES- OPEN LATE!!! Pure Pleasure Spa 6473523030 Toronto Massage Review 0
PurePleasureSpa Play until 4 AM or later, fully licensed gentlemen's spa (647)352-3030 Toronto Massage Review 0
Ursus Ladies, get your ads pre-screened by one of your trusted male friends Toronto Massage Review 2
PurePleasureSpa Amazing Talent ExoticMassagesNo RUSHPure Pleasure Spa Toronto Massage Review 0
PurePleasureSpa Come to visit our Beautiful Ladies... Experience Pure Pleasure... Toronto Massage Review 0
M Recent reviews of ladies at Pure/Perla Toronto Massage Review 58
Ursus Mature ladies thread Toronto Massage Review 8
Ursus Ladies, no need to post descriptions and pictures in the future Toronto Massage Review 8
felixami MPAs (ladies) - what's the best... Toronto Massage Review 3
J Diamond Spa Ladies Toronto Massage Review 17
M Any recommendations with these ladies... Toronto Massage Review 5
J Ladies...CIM... what is in it for you Toronto Massage Review 29
LostInnocence Sephora Beckham at Top Drawer Ladies Toronto Massage Review 18
Ursus Things that should not be said by hobbyists when reviewing ladies Toronto Massage Review 26
A Hey boys need help finding the thicker ladies Toronto Massage Review 43
Ursus Ladies, the only thing we ask is that you don't gain weight Toronto Massage Review 8
D Ladies Toronto Massage Review 10
A Thicker ladies.... Toronto Massage Review 16
IronHearted Spa ladies need to be taught a lesson by Sir Iron Heart Toronto Massage Review 4
L Places for Ladies to get Yoni or Sensual massage? Toronto Massage Review 9
Ursus 3 ladies only Toronto Massage Review 32
K Anyone know where these ladies working now? Toronto Massage Review 0
J Video Taping Sessions - Ladies pay attention Toronto Massage Review 5