What's new

Three Peaks clinic review-calgary

Shoutbox
  1. OnlyYouMassage:
    *Angel* Delivers A Sexy Massage You Won't Forget :) ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE $40 per 30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;) 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  2. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE @ 416 781 0088 the best EXOTIC SERVICE in TORONTO $30/30 min by MELINDA and Tiffany:skates:skates
  3. Guest:
    I am krayjee, I get my great abs by doing sit-ups and suck my own cock, helps me bite my warts off.
  4. Guest:
    It's a shame most women who give massage don't follow through on anything they promise. They should quit giving massages and just become polictians.
  5. Guest:
    Markham area looking
  6. Guest:
    Looking for fun
  7. Guest:
    Amy
  8. Guest:
    Any good place in Richmond BC?
  9. nanchyka:
  10. Guest:
    Winnipeg busty??? Anyone?
  11. Guest:
    Big boobs near woodbine
  12. Guest:
    Lux spa on Yonge same owner as Qspa?
  13. Guest:
    suko spa thanks monica for the amazing cbj!!!
  14. Guest:
    Good spa in Newmarket?
  15. Guest:
    first time... any tips for incall
  16. Guest:
    Christin massage
  17. Guest:
    Ironfart
  18. Guest:
    Krayjee
  19. Guest:
    Wow Krayjee, what is your secret to get 6 pack abs? Impressive
  20. Guest:
    I am krayjee and I have warts. And a 6 pack abs
  21. CrownSpa96:
    YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR PASSION ,, @ CROWN SPA OUR ATTENDANTS KNOW HOW TO TURN UP THE HEAT!! 3598 DUFFERIN STREET , 416-630-9696 :heart5
  22. Guest:
    I need me some big tits n ass
  23. Guest:
    Where’s the bbw massage girls at
  24. Guest:
    :hello
  25. Guest:
    Lilypad ursus clown

Urhines Purito

Reaction score
Hi Guys, this is my first review here, so dont mind if i miss something.

Went to Three Peaks clinic by purchasing a groupon coupon for 60 bucks for a 90 min massage (good Deal)

Three peaks Clinic looks like a legit place to me

Parking - plenty at front door 10/10
Ambiance - Small room not very clean but its fine 6/10
Massage - 4/10
She started 10 min late because of the form filling and all formalities and leave me 5 min early, which i really don't like, because massage was actually not effective, so i feel like ripped off.

All therapist in Three Peaks clinic are on training, and not much experienced, not sure about others but the one who massaged me (Sharayah) she is a total waste of time, and doesn't know any techniques.

Worst part comes in the end.... No shower and no hot towel....and i left with oil in my clothes.

Not a repeat for me again in future.

Hope it helps, Thanks Guys

Albertaman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Thanks very much for sharing and saving others from wasting their funds. I appreciate this forum more as a guide to help avoid bad service than to seek out the perfect massage. Sad to hear of more of these places pretending to be the real thing, and they don't even have a clue as to what a good therapeutic massage is about.

If you can add the approximate location, that will be helpful too. Regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markfine

Reaction score
They have 2 locations.And instead of respecting the groupon deal, for the tickets purchased after May 8 you’re out of luck.

Crescent Heights Hours & Info
110, 1000 Centre St NE. Calgary, Alberta T2E 7W6
403-796-3575

Three Peaks Clinic
Platoon Fitness Hours & Info
1351 Aviation Park NE Calgary, Alberta T2E 5T9
403-796-3575

A

Adamo Cocuzzoli

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your review. I really appreciate it. If you are looking for a treatment for injuries, we are the place to go. If you are looking for a spa experience I would suggest going elsewhere. My advice is to go to massage addicts or massage heights.

Groupons are a great way to introduce ourselves to the local market but we rely mainly on referrals. Our referral market is mainly athletes, hard labour work force and first responders. To just come for a relaxation experience would be a waste of financial resources.

All new clients have to go through an examination and health history as we need them to help diagnose your condition. That's why we need 10 to 15 minutes prior to your appointment. All our therapists are highly trained professionals with 2200 hrs of education. Our interns are graduates as well from a 1200hr program and will soon have their 2200hrs. They are not in training. That is neither here or there for your review however.

We thank you for your interest in Three Peaks Clinic and wish you a happier experience getting the service you are looking for.

Adamo Cocuzzoli (owner and operator)