Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The psychology behind foot fetishism

Footman

Reaction score
Psychology is the science & study of the mind and human behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand behavior and mental processes by researching and establishing both general principles and specific cases. For many the ultimate goal of psychology is to benefit society. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individuals and social behavior while also exploring the physiological and neurobiological processes that underlie certain functions and behaviors. Why do we behave in a certain way? What triggers us to develop abnormal behavioral habits? The most basic theory of Psychology teaches us that 70% to 80% of a human being’s mind, behavioral patterns and personality are formed & crystallized in the first 7 years of our childhood life. Therefore, it can be stated with great conviction that whatever dramatic or influential events which we are exposed to during our early childhood years shall have a profound impact on us later on in our adult life.

Through my research I have uncovered some of the most common reasons why men will develop a foot fetish. Most young little baby boys by nature are naturally quite curious, crawling along the living room or kitchen floor as their mother and perhaps some of her friends might be having tea or just chatting. But to the young little boy, all he sees as he’s crawling along the floor are women’s feet, sometimes dangling outside of the shoe, as he is drawn to the shape and perhaps to the movement of these dangling feet. This is just another example of how a young little boy can first encounter women’s feet, becoming somehow fascinated by them and leading him to develop a foot fetish later on in his adult life. Another common example of how young little boys go on to develop a foot fetish sometimes occurs rather innocently in the following manner. A mother or perhaps a sister places her young baby son or baby brother on the top part of their feet in an innocent playful fashion, allowing the young boy to ride horsy on top of either his mother’s or his sister’s foot. The young little boy, feeling his penis rub against the feet of either his mother or his sister becomes somewhat sexually aroused, henceforth a foot fetishist is born.

My first encounter with women’s feet occurred in perhaps a rather unique yet disturbing and deviant manner, experiencing my half-sister bathe me and then placing her feet in my bath water. This was followed by her fondling my penis with her feet numerous times while lying in bed together.

Although it can be said that most foot fetishist live happy healthy lives, these people are unique in that they are so driven by their fetishist interests to the point that they can’t stay in a relationship, because the fetishist interests takes over their entire lives. Most foot fetishist see their fetish as a gift, something that brings them a lot of enjoyment and pleasure, it’s something that they have and they sometimes don’t understand why other people don’t have a foot fetish. You rarely hear of a foot fetishist getting bored of feet and maybe that’s their problem, they don’t get bored of feet and they usually stay interested in feet forever.

Personally I see my foot fetish as a gift but at the same time as a curse. Allow me to elaborate further. In many ways I do see my foot fetish as a gift, as stated above it does bring me a lot of enjoyment and pleasure. Furthermore, I can very safely engage in sexual activities with sex workers and the like by way of receiving a foot job and feel 100% secure that there is absolutely no risk of contracting any type of sexually transmitted disease for either myself or the woman performing a foot job on me. Another added bonus, I don’t need to install a condom on my soldier when receiving a foot job.

I also see my foot fetish as a curse for the following reasons; it is rather difficult for me to maintain a normal relationship with a woman, unless she would be always willing to satisfactorily fulfill my foot fetish needs and desires. Furthermore I have a double edged fetish, not only a foot fetish but a voyeurism fetish as well. How many women would be willing to participate in my voyeurism fetish by performing a foot job on another man before my very eyes, preferably with a total stranger? Then there is my very strict criterion that I look for when in pursuit of beautiful high arched feet attached to a pair of gorgeous legs, which said criterion already eliminates 99% of the female population. That leaves me with only 1% of the female population, and how many of the remaining 1% of women is either married or involved in a serious relationship with someone else? This is why at the age of 56, I am single and have never been married. My foot fetish has also caused me to suffer both monetarily and emotionally. I calculate that I have spent somewhere in the vicinity of between $150,000 and $200,000 (after tax dollars) during my lifetime in paying for prostitutes, strippers, and masseuses to indulge my foot fetish needs, not to mention all the numerous negative experiences I have endured with some of these evil service providers, not to mention almost being arrested by the police for being found inside a massage parlor/bawdy house, not to mention being placed in the back of a police cruiser after being caught inside a motel room with a prostitute, not to mention coming very close to being beaten up by a very large doorman who worked at the strip club “motel st.pierre” up in St. Jerome.

I confess that paying a sex worker who has no emotional attachment to me is oftentimes a very empty experience emotionally. The fact is the sex worker is basically interested in making money as fast and as easy as possible, and cares very little about you other than making you orgasm as quickly as she possibly can. A smart sex worker who sees the potential of a long term regular client will sometimes go out of her way to please you sexually, by doing the extra things that bring you the greatest amount of pleasure and enjoyment. A perfect example of this is Jessica who now calls herself Sara or Footqueen Sara, the masseuse that I saw from February 2006 to March 2010 and then resurfaced in December of 2011 up until present day. Footqueen Sara has fulfilled my voyeurism fantasy three times and is always willing to do it again. Of course as a sex worker Sara is motivated by money, and she got paid double during the three above mentioned voyeurism sessions that I had organized with her. None the less, Sara has beautiful feet and gorgeous legs that sexually turn me on, plus she always performs an amazing orgasmic foot job on me which has me coming back for more as witnessed by the 235 sessions I’ve had with her thus far.
HTTPS://bit.ly/2ZiL0kj
HTTPS://bit.ly/2YiHEBz
HTTPS://bit.ly/2LN4hay

Here is a youtube clip speaking about the psychology of a foot fetish >

I feel your pain lol .. Seems like a good day to seek out a footjob . any leads for toronto /Mississauga ?

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  13. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  18. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  19. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  32. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  36. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  37. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and 2 Asian girl (new) in Monday
Back